Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC446 - ATCs for All {06-21-14} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic446-atcs-all-%7B06-21-14%7D-588951/)

girlgeek101 06-21-2014 12:00 AM

IC446 - ATCs for All {06-21-14}

5 Attachment(s)
My sincere apologies for not getting this posted early enough to meet the international audience at midnight Saturday morning - but we had to work late due to a online form issue, and I just got in. I'll try to make up for my delay by playing along with everyone tomorrow - I might even try my hand at a few ATCs!

This week the inspiration site selection is ATCs for All. It was created in 2008 as a site where artists could share their designs and trade (ATC=Artist Trading Card). Today it has expanded to much more than that! There is a HUGE gallery of diverse artists work and I am sure you'll find plenty of inspiration there!

My Card

Challenge Goals:
Don't be tempted to upload a card that you have made prior to this challenge, just because an image reminds you of it. :cool: Rather, take the challenge of allowing your creative juices to flow based on your impressions when you look through the images. Remember, it can just be the color palette or style that ignites your creativity. Whatever draws you to the designs, take the challenge of doing something uniquely inspired today .

Please remember that all inspiration links should be inspired by images from the ATCs for All .

Use the keyword: IC446 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

IC446 Gallery

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many images to choose from, I've uploaded five of my favorites...so just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger. Please let us know which photo, or photos, served as your inspiration piece in your description please.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
How to Post Your Card Image

Biggan 06-21-2014 12:54 AM

Thanks for lovely inspiration! Here�s mine;

IC446 Born to be wild by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 06-21-2014 04:06 AM

Well Audrie you have inspired again....thanks.

here is my card:

Wonderful Scrolls

Clownmom 06-21-2014 05:28 AM

There was tons and tons of inspiration on today's site, Audrie! Here's my card:

Turtle in the Seaweed

Cook22 06-21-2014 06:29 AM

I got two made:
IC446 Whimsical Fun
IC446 Poppies
I think I'll use the poppy one as a thank-you card for friends who are letting us use their holiday cottage for a week this summer.

angelladcrockett 06-21-2014 06:35 AM

Super fun, awesome challenge today!!! I loved it so much that I made two cards!! Thank you, thank you!!!

ATC Inspired Vintage Iris

ATC Inspired Rainbow

glowbug 06-21-2014 07:16 AM

Wow! Over 11,000 pages of choices! Thanks Audrie!
Here is mine: IC446 Red Roses

Precious Kitty 06-21-2014 07:20 AM

Here is mine for today -

IC446: Brightest Sunflower

Stamperrobin 06-21-2014 07:36 AM

Have to teach a class today, I'll be back to play later!! :D

catluvr2 06-21-2014 07:37 AM

I was slow to be inspired this morning - need to go to bed earlier. Finally a light bulb came on in my head and this is the result: Remembering My Mother

justwritedesigns 06-21-2014 07:45 AM

Such wonderful inspiration! Thanks, Audrie! Here's my Bird & Cherry Blossom. Thanks so much for looking!

bensarmom 06-21-2014 07:46 AM

Here are my cards for the day.

lazylizard 06-21-2014 08:05 AM

Here's mine:

IC446 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

These are fun!

peeps321 06-21-2014 08:14 AM

OMGosh!! I am in love with this site..more ATCs than you could ever imagine!!!

Hey There Cutie!

Crafty Julia 06-21-2014 09:04 AM

Audrie- awesome site, lots to look at! I was inspired by the Pink Wading Bird with its central animal figure and green background. I used SU's Best of Everything for my dandelion stalk and modified square sentiment, and a vintage style 80s stamp from the thrift store for my bunny and goose. Here's Made For You

NaomiW 06-21-2014 11:01 AM

Here's mine: Just Because. For this inspiration I used the ATC titled, Tweet Summer #2. Enjoy!

beesmom 06-21-2014 02:17 PM

here's one:
IC446 by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 06-21-2014 03:52 PM

Ok, well it isn't what I had envisioned but you know how that goes!!
IC A BIRDHOUSE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

HamiltonGal 06-21-2014 06:25 PM

What a wonderful site you've chosen. I could get lost in it :)

Here's my birthday tag - TFL!

BobbiesGirl 06-23-2014 12:19 PM

So much variety here. I loved the site. Here's my card.

frenziedstamper 06-25-2014 12:29 PM

Thanks again Audrie! Here's mine: Sunset Sympathy