Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Hump Day Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hump-day-challenges-340/)
-   -   SNSS Inspiration Challenge #05 {09-13-11} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hump-day-challenges-340/snss-inspiration-challenge-05-%7B09-13-11%7D-537779/)

stagccva 09-13-2011 08:10 AM

SNSS Inspiration Challenge #05 {09-13-11}

2 Attachment(s)
Happy Tuesday!

I bet you thought the Inspiration Challenge was never going to get posted today! I actually use a stamp from today's Sweet Peek in my sample, so I had to wait a bit :) Today I have a something a little different to share with you. If you've been following our Sweet Peeks, you know that we are all about Christmas this month. My inspiration picture is keeping up with that theme too! Take a look:

Inspiration Challenge #5

Here's how to play along:

Using the picture above (and attached below), make a card, project, altered item, or anything else your mojo inspires you to make. It can be based on the colors, the textures, the theme...anything! I've pulled out a few colors, for those of you who love to use them as your jumping off point. I've also highlighted a few of the different textures and patterns in the picture, in case you'd rather use those as inspiration. Remember, there is no right or wrong, just be inspired and have fun! Upload your art to the gallery here at SCS, and use the keyword SNSSIC05 (note: you do not have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to play along, but to be considered for the Sweet 'n Sassy Spotlight you do). Feel free to add the link to your gallery upload here in this thread! While there is NO time limit to play along in this challenge, we'll post a new one each Tuesday morning!

Here is my sample, Wishing You Peace

Here is the whole challenge gallery.

If you aren't familiar with our general challenge guidelines, I encourage you to check them out. Also, if you are unfamiliar with uploading here at SCS, this may help:Sharing Your Art in the Gallery.

SweetnSassyStamps 09-13-2011 08:31 AM

Here's mine: Inspired Gift SNSSIC05 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this pretty wreath!

cathymac 09-13-2011 11:32 AM

Here's mine, Taylor: SNSSIC05 Christmas Tags by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hollerinastamps 09-14-2011 03:08 AM

A beautiful inspiration photo, Taylor....I hope I get to play this week. Both hubby and I are under the weather with nasty colds.

stagccva 09-14-2011 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollerinastamps (Post 18723507)
A beautiful inspiration photo, Taylor....I hope I get to play this week. Both hubby and I are under the weather with nasty colds.

Oh, I hoe you feel better soon! I can relate - my kids and I are al suffering from awful seasonal allergies. It's going to be a long month!

simplybeautiful 09-23-2011 06:39 AM

Great challenge Taylor! Here is my card

Rhubarb's Present