Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Hump Day Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hump-day-challenges-340/)
-   -   SNSS Inspiration Challenge #02 {08-23-11} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hump-day-challenges-340/snss-inspiration-challenge-02-%7B08-23-11%7D-536183/)

stagccva 08-23-2011 05:09 AM

SNSS Inspiration Challenge #02 {08-23-11}

2 Attachment(s)
Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another Inspiration Challenge with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and today I have a living room that makes me *swoon*! There is so much to choose from in this room, from the gorgeous yellow couch with fuzzy polka dots to the snazzy zebra stripes! And that black chandelier....fabulous! Take a look:

SNSSIC02

Here's how to play along:

Using the picture above (and attached below), make a card, project, altered item, or anything else your mojo inspires you to make. It can be based on the colors, the textures, the theme...anything! I've pulled out a few colors, for those of you who love to use them as your jumping off point. I've also highlighted a few of the different textures and patterns in the picture, in case you'd rather use those as inspiration. Remember, there is no right or wrong, just be inspired and have fun! Upload your art to the gallery here at SCS, and use the keyword SNSSIC02 (note: you do not have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to play along, but to be considered for the Sweet 'n Sassy Spotlight you do). Feel free to add the link to your gallery upload here in this thread! While there is NO time limit to play along in this challenge, we'll post a new one each Tuesday morning!

See my sample: Missing You (also attached below)

And here is another sample that I made quite awhile ago, but happens to work for this challenge! Yellow Rainbows

See the whole challenge gallery!

If you aren't familiar with our general challenge guidelines, I encourage you to check them out. Also, if you are unfamiliar with uploading here at SCS, this may help:Sharing Your Art in the Gallery.

SweetnSassyStamps 08-23-2011 06:44 AM

Love this inspiration photo!! AWESOME!!

Schofield27 08-23-2011 06:46 AM

Love these colors and textures Taylor! Great challenge! I managed to get a card created...

The God of All Grace

bfinlay 08-23-2011 07:00 AM

Thanks for a great photo, Taylor, here's my card: True Friend

stagccva 08-23-2011 08:28 AM

Those are SO pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along!

Toy 08-23-2011 01:43 PM

I've just finished four cards, but I want to go do something with these colors NOW! Gorgeous!!

MaryR917 08-23-2011 03:27 PM

I love inspiration challenges taylor-thanks for a great one this week. here is my card

flowers of love

Toy 08-23-2011 04:06 PM

Thanks, Taylor :) I adore these colors!!

Here's mine:

~ Courage and Faith ~

TFL!~

SweetnSassyStamps 08-23-2011 04:33 PM

I played!!! Can you believe it!? I just sat down and whipped up a card! Yay me! :)

Here's mine: Nought Changeth Thee SNSSIC02 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stagccva 08-23-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetnsassystamps (Post 18655527)
I played!!! Can you believe it!? I just sat down and whipped up a card! Yay me! :)

Here's mine: Nought Changeth Thee SNSSIC02 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You crack me up!

InkStazOnMe 08-27-2011 02:55 AM

This was a fun color combo!

Here is my card. Saffron Tulips