Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-299/)
-   -   HYCCT15 Prize Drawing Thread - opens Monday, November 16th! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/hope-you-can-cling-challenge-forum-299/hycct15-prize-drawing-thread-opens-monday-november-16th-605329/)

jeenny2010 12-24-2015 01:14 PM

I love my Misti to made last minute gift tags last night Thank you My Sweet Petunia for such a lovely prize. Merry Christmas to everyone

Clownmom 12-26-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissa59 (Post 21141510)
MarkerPop has so many things to chose from! Splurge! Throw caution to the wind!! Get something special, something you can't get on a trip to JoAnn's or Michael's. Maybe there's something you've been eyeing but thought, "That's not very practical." Now is the time to get it, after all, it's not your money that you are spending.

I almost went the practical route (ink pad, refill ink, stamp cleaner, adhesive). Then I decided to use my prize to get a few stamps, the kind that I never would have spent money to own. Now I'm so excited. I feel like a kid waiting for a Christmas present.

I decided to use part of my $50 Flonz gift certificate on a couple of stamp sets that I don't think I would ever have bought otherwise. It was "found money" so I decided to step outside my comfort zone. Can't wait for my order to get here. Not sure how long it takes to arrive from New Zealand.

mamaxsix 12-26-2015 07:15 PM

Got home from Christmas in Chicago with my dad and siblings and found my pens waiting for me. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks again Chameleon for such a generous prize!

melissa59 12-26-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clownmom (Post 21142956)
I decided to use part of my $50 Flonz gift certificate on a couple of stamp sets that I don't think I would ever have bought otherwise. It was "found money" so I decided to step outside my comfort zone. Can't wait for my order to get here. Not sure how long it takes to arrive from New Zealand.

I've seen your beautiful gallery. I can't imagine what type of stamps would be out of your comfort zone -- unless you got a set of those Pin-up stamps! (Between you and me, I like several of those stamps and can think of cards that I would actually use them on! LOL)

I received my Inky Antics order today. Such cute farm stamps. And super fast delivery!

f.schles 12-27-2015 08:05 AM

Hi all...I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have been busy, busy, busy and have not had a chance to follow this thread. Has anyone heard fro Repeat Impressions? My tablet is possesed by gremlins and frequently eliminates e-mails. I won a $50 gift card and would hate to miss it due to technical deficulties. Happy upcoming new year to all,
Francie

melissa59 12-27-2015 01:11 PM

Francie, since you have not heard anything, you should send Lori a note. Let her know that you've not heard anything but the problem may be at your end. Maybe she can help brainstorm another way to get your prize to you, just in case the company did try to contact you. BTW, I did not get an email on mine. I got a phone call.

T. Joy 12-27-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f.schles (Post 21143200)
Hi all...I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have been busy, busy, busy and have not had a chance to follow this thread. Has anyone heard fro Repeat Impressions? My tablet is possesed by gremlins and frequently eliminates e-mails. I won a $50 gift card and would hate to miss it due to technical deficulties. Happy upcoming new year to all,
Francie

Nope, I haven't heard from them either!

mamaxsix 12-27-2015 05:47 PM

http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...f1f1035cdc.jpg
My first coloring attempt with my Chameleon pens on coloring card from the company. Really fun pens and easy to use though I'll need work on the blending!

melissa59 12-28-2015 04:18 PM

Gail, you did a BEAUTIFUL job on that coloring!

catluvr2 12-29-2015 11:36 AM

Just received my Chameleon pens! Unpackaged, but have to wait 'til tomorrow to try them - so excited!

Thank you CHAMELEON FOR THE PENS AND FOR SUPPORTING THIS GREAT CAUSE!

Thank you, Lydia, for all the work you do to pull this all together!

Clownmom 01-04-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissa59 (Post 21143060)
I've seen your beautiful gallery. I can't imagine what type of stamps would be out of your comfort zone -- unless you got a set of those Pin-up stamps! (Between you and me, I like several of those stamps and can think of cards that I would actually use them on! LOL)

I received my Inky Antics order today. Such cute farm stamps. And super fast delivery!

Received my Flonz stamps today and used one of the sets that I probably would not have ever purchased. (I'm not really a "cute cat" person!) I made this card for this week's Featured Stamper challenge - Two Kittens.

jeenny2010 01-04-2016 08:40 PM

My Cats Pajamas dies just arrived they have been to Canada for Christmas now over to Australia to me Alma & I are both confused why they went to Canada they are here now & I looking forward to using them on my cards Thank you Alma for my lovely prize & all the help Cheers

Stamping-C 01-04-2016 10:34 PM

My Verve Stamps price arrived, I orderet a lot :lol: and I'm so glad with it! Thank you so so much!

tessaduck 01-06-2016 05:39 PM

Here's a card made with the goodies I got from Chic and Savvy: SC574 hello

f.schles 01-09-2016 08:16 AM

Some things are worth waiting for...I got my gorgeous stamps from REPEAT IMPRESSIONS. These stamps are so amazing, they stamp clean, complete images the firts attempt with a lot of fine detail. This is one of those rare instances where the real stamp is so much better than the on line image. Now I just need to enter a contest where the grand prize is "one extra day per week to do all the things you WANT to do instead of all the things you HAVE to do. Thanks repeat impressions.

annsforte3 01-09-2016 08:21 AM

My gift order arrived from Flonzcraft! Wow, you sure get a lot for your money with their stamps! Ordered a lot of female vintage stamps -- HYCCT16 ideas coming!!

octoberbabe 01-10-2016 07:55 AM

I had an email from Seaside Stampin Ink that they would get back to me after the New Year and that is the one & only contact they have made. Does anyone know anything about this company?

melissa59 01-10-2016 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octoberbabe (Post 21152509)
I had an email from Seaside Stampin Ink that they would get back to me after the New Year and that is the one & only contact they have made. Does anyone know anything about this company?

Shoot Lori (stamp_momma) a PM and ask her to follow up on it.
Lori has requested that she contact sponsors, not us. Though since you've already been contacted by them I don't think it would be out of line for you to give them a nudge. Here is their contact page:
Contact Us : Seaside Stampin' Ink, Online Store

Perhaps they are at CHA 2016? Hopefully they'll take care of things before they had to Plano, TX with others from the SSAT Stamp Scrap Art Tour on Jan. 23.

I hate to say anything bad about a company that is so generous to donate to the Hope You Can Cling To event, but ... they should realize that dragging their feet to give out a prize is not exactly good advertising.

stamp_momma 01-12-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octoberbabe (Post 21152509)

I know that it's not fun to wait for prizes, so let me see what I can find out for you in the next day or two. I will send you and the other Seaside Stampin' winner a PM. This is a really crazy time for many people in the crafty world with CHA prep and travel. Thanks for your patience!

Dockside 01-13-2016 12:29 PM

Just received my prize stamps from Sweet n Sassy! Thank you Korin for sponsoring HYCCT! Can't wait to give them a try. :-)