Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Holiday Happening Scrap Challenge (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/holiday-happening-scrap-challenge-126/)
-   -   SIC144 1/7/13 Sport your colours proudly (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/holiday-happening-scrap-challenge-126/sic144-1-7-13-sport-your-colours-proudly-575151/)

summerthyme64 07-01-2013 06:29 AM

SIC144 1/7/13 Sport your colours proudly

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian Friends! To my friends south of the border, I wish you all a happy and safe Independence Day. The challenge for this month is to create a layout inspired by your Country's Flag and using only the colours of the flag, along with neutrals. Here is my sample

EH!

Your pages can be paper, digi or hybrid!!! Please remember to add SIC144 and sbc1july or whatever month you do this challenge in, because you can do this challenge anytime you want. There is no time limit!) to your keywords so we find your pages.

And please post a link in this thread, so we know you did one for this challenge

I am going to continue to post the challenge once per month over the summer, if anyone is interested in sharing the hosting of this challenge, please feel free to pm me!

Have a wonderful day!

Motherload 07-01-2013 04:55 PM

Hmm, so red, white, and blue. Just did one with those colors, so I'll have to look at my photos to see if I have anything else that could work. BTW, your date for the challenge is listed as 1/7/13, so I skipped right past it about three times before realizing the challenge # was correct.

wendella247 07-06-2013 12:40 PM

Here are my two pages. I'm so glad I finally got these photos scrapped. I had many more, but I thought 2 pages were enough:

Left side: WW II Memorial-left-wsb by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rt side: WW II Memorial-D.C. by wendella247 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mary_Pat419 07-08-2013 02:46 PM

Okay, I've not been doing challenges for a while and since it's Monday I went to the list they had on the main page and saw it was the Inspiration challenge. I realized that this challenge is the current one but I have to let you know that the date on the thread confused me; I believe it's written the European way but since I'm not European I read it as January 7...just thought I'd let you know in case their are others out there like me :-). Great challenge...now off to find a photo to work the challenge!

wendella247 07-08-2013 05:26 PM

I think Cheryl mentioned that a couple of posts above yours. Hopefully, Vicki will change it when she sees these posts! I noticed it was not 7/1/13, and assumed it was a typo--it never occurred to me it might be the European format!

Motherload 07-10-2013 11:41 AM

Here's my layout. I added some kraft and brown as my neutrals.

One of Those Days

Mary_Pat419 07-19-2013 03:01 PM

The paper was already colors of the flag so I kept the title in neutral font with white photo borders. TFL!

Washington DC 1