Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Holiday Happening Scrap Challenge (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/holiday-happening-scrap-challenge-126/)
-   -   SBDC65 11.09.2007 Saying Good Bye! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/holiday-happening-scrap-challenge-126/sbdc65-11-09-2007-saying-good-bye-299578/)

stampin-sunnychick 11-09-2007 10:36 AM

SBDC65 11.09.2007 Saying Good Bye!

SBDC65 11.09.2007 Saying Good Bye to the SBDC!!!

This challenge was my baby that I presented long ago...It has been a wonderful challenge that was a fun and inspiring. The most fun has been to see and acknowledge all the talent SCS artists have to offer. WE have saw so many ladies pages and have sat in awe while viewing their galleries. There has been many pages CASE'd and shared...it has been a fun ride but it's time for a new roller coaster to come along (lol).

NEXT WEEK JENNIE (elliesmom) will introduce the newly titled...super improved...rocking fabulous new challenge that will take the place of the DIVA CHALLENGE.

So, this week ladies...

Let's just take time to say Good Bye to a fun challenge. Peruse the link(Past Challenges Link) for previously announced Diva's and their galleries. Check out the VSBN challenges that you missed last week and you are welcome to use this week's last SBDC code to along with the original VSBN code to upload. Yeah, two birds with one stone baby!

Now let's allow the anticipation to build as we await the arrival of the NEW CHALLENGE next FRIDAY!!! WHOOT WHOOT

Buh-Bye sweet challenge. :( ;)

Let's get scrampin girls!

elliesmom 11-09-2007 11:09 AM

Thanks for the great hand-off, Tracy!! :)
And thank you for so many weeks of inspiration with the challenges.
I promise you that the inspiration will continue!!
I have big, big plans ;)

Scrapbookmonster 11-09-2007 11:17 AM

I can't wait to see what this new challenge is going to be about!

Salster 11-09-2007 11:17 AM

It's bitter sweet ain't it T!?
Jennie, you are gonna knock our socks off aren't ya girl!!! I can't wait! :D

Favorite Grandma 11-09-2007 11:29 AM

I'm very excited about this challenge making some changes too. Thanks for taking it on Jennie

cware84 11-09-2007 01:02 PM

Ooooo....this is very exciting. I can't wait to see what you do with it Jennie!

stampin-sunnychick 11-09-2007 03:54 PM

Slightly so...but it's definitely going to be a positive change that we are all extremely ready for!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 7670190)
It's bitter sweet ain't it T!?
Jennie, you are gonna knock our socks off aren't ya girl!!! I can't wait! :D

Stampernmore 11-10-2007 06:30 AM

awww. so sad to see this challenge go. But I can't wait to see what we have in store for next :)

BonitaKat 11-10-2007 06:57 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to all the new changes with this challenge as well! In the meantime, I was totally inspired by all the AWESOME pages that all the ladies were creating during VSBN... many of the pages are in my favourites! I was disappointed that I didn't have time to play last weekend.

Here's a page that I CASEed last night... the left side of jul80566's "Sprinkler" layout!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=81047

Thanks for the inspiration!!

stampin-sunnychick 11-11-2007 04:24 PM

REMINDER:

YOU CAN USE ANY VSBN CHALLENGE for this week's SBDC or ANY past DIVA's pages for inspiration....Come on girls let's kick it out in style!

Hugs to all!

wendella247 11-16-2007 06:44 AM

Question

I have a question--on the home page, the scrapbook challenge is listed as being on Saturday. Aren't all the sb challenges presented on Friday?

Salster 11-16-2007 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 7731920)
I have a question--on the home page, the scrapbook challenge is listed as being on Saturday. Aren't all the sb challenges presented on Friday?

Yes, we post on Fridays, but when the scrapbooking challenges first started they were posted on Saturday's...it's been a long while since that changed. I guess we need to ask a mod to fix that for us. I believe the Weekly Inkling has it listed right. :confused:

wendella247 11-16-2007 06:58 AM

Oh, OK, was just a little confused since I just started really checking out the sb threads a week or two ago.

Thanks!