Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Holiday Happening Scrap Challenge (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/holiday-happening-scrap-challenge-126/)
-   -   IFC69: 3/8/10 - That's Life: "Shared Joy" (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/holiday-happening-scrap-challenge-126/ifc69-3-8-10-thats-life-shared-joy-483101/)

Annie's Pantry 03-08-2010 04:42 AM

IFC69: 3/8/10 - That's Life: "Shared Joy"

Good Morning Everyone...

I feel so honored Today to be your guest host. Jenn is still feeling a little under the weather and asked me a couple of days ago to fill in. And as I started to think about her 2010 - "THAT'S LIFE" theme that she challenges us with on the second Mondays of the month. (in which she said was..."Inspired by "That's Life" by Nic Howard, scrapbook artist and Memory Makers Master; I will challenge you to tune into the details that make up your days and scrapbook them. It's all about finding inspiration in the everyday and creating pages we wouldn't normally think to create".) I started to think about how much joy it brings me to share with all of you some of my ideas, in both my crafting and scrapbooking. So I decided that in staying with Jenn's theme that today we should scrap some of those things that....

BRING US "JOY" WHEN SHARED WITH OTHERS

So... your challenge is to dig out or take some photos of those things that bring you "Joy" when you share them with some one else. I would also like to challenge you to find inspiration from all the goodies you have in your stash, try to recycle or reuse for this Layout to stay with the "Going Green" theme. If you still need some more inspiration, please feel free to check out all the awesome layouts on Nic Howard's Blog. I used her LO entitled "My Tribe" as my starting inspiration today.

Here is my sample.... SHARING JOY!

And you can enjoy the gallery for today's challenge..... here

Challenge KEYWORD is IFC69
Goal Challenge KEYWORD is SBC10Mar

-----------------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:

stamptician 03-08-2010 09:10 AM

What an incredible challenge. Thank you for hosting!;)

Annie's Pantry 03-10-2010 03:47 AM

Good Morning All....

We are all back up and running with a new wireless router now! Things are much better... So now to check out everything I missed. BBL!

Where is everybody????

lmcgraw01 03-11-2010 09:48 AM

I did it!

I did a layout about camping with the kids, which brings us joy. And, bonus points for me, I used a new set of stamps from KI that I got on clearance for $.97 at JoAnns. I'm going to try to finish one more layout before I go to volunteer at school with the kids.
Leah

lmcgraw01 03-11-2010 10:18 AM

And I got another layout done. Not specifically joy, it was actually a "Play Hard" layout, but I used a gel marker to put faux stitching around the layout, and it looks smashing! It is really hard for me to get out of my comfort zone, and this challenge helps me to do it.
Leah

Annie's Pantry 03-11-2010 11:11 AM

Leah... thanks for playing with us. Are you interested in upload and sharing your pages with us? We would love to see them...

lmcgraw01 03-11-2010 02:37 PM

Sorry, in recognizing that I have limited time, my computer and I don't really get along very well. It takes me hours to even get photos from my camera, much less to upload them anywhere. So I choose to not frustrate myself that way, and instead to work on my books!
Leah

Lmn 03-14-2010 10:00 PM

here's mine

Oh yes, when I saw these picts and I smiled and said, "this brings me joy!" ;) It's my youngest DS Bday party last year! I like family times, birthdays and of course...ice cream cake! I used some paper I've had for awhile & Sallys Sketch from this week made it easy! Thanks for the FUN challenge Anavon!

Oh Yeah, 15!

Annie's Pantry 03-15-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmn (Post 16322641)
Oh yes, when I saw these picts and I smiled and said, "this brings me joy!" ;) It's my youngest DS Bday party last year! I like family times, birthdays and of course...ice cream cake! I used some paper I've had for awhile & Sallys Sketch from this week made it easy! Thanks for the FUN challenge Anavon!

Oh Yeah, 15!

awesome LO... Lela, I'm glad you finally were able to find a moment to relax and scrap. Thanks for taking the challenge!

eeddmm 09-08-2010 06:34 PM

Here's my page for this challenge. Looking back at these pictures certainly made me smile and I just showed them to my brother (was his wedding day 22 years ago) and it even made him smile! So...sharing the joy!

Dance

TFL!