Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-f67/)
-   -   CLOSED *3rd Annual HPC - North Carolina (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-f67/closed-%2A3rd-annual-hpc-north-carolina-t450936.html)

cricketeew 07-27-2010 08:35 PM

Michele and Rea Ann thanks for checking out my Happy Happy Two Two card! :)

LJ I hope you find an answer soon! Trust me I know what it is like to be in pain and get no relife or no answers. From my experiance 2 years ago with my Gaul Bladder! Don't give up just keep asking questions and going to new DR's someone will be able to help you just have to find them!

urscrappymama 07-27-2010 08:46 PM

With over 14,000 posts to this thread, we are going to all have to move over to a new thread! I opened this thread in the Swap Forums, since it is technically a swap...AND we don't have a def. location for next year until the CHA folks confirm the date/place for next summer.

Looking forward to chatting with you all over there! :)

Here is the cut and paste link if your browser won't let you click above:

splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/4th-annual-hpc-swap-planning-chatting-t500346.html#post17078563

(You'll need to put the 'www.' part in because SC keeps automatically turning it into a clickable link only! :rolleyes:)

urscrappymama 07-27-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAstamper (Post 17066962)
Does anyone else with kiddos use Net Nanny? Lately it keeps making me type in my password when I am navigating around SCS even though I've added them to my "safe" website list...It's soooo aggravating! Never had them block SCS before...

They must've heard you talk to a bunch of Ho's! :p

urscrappymama 07-27-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huera90 (Post 17069933)
GASP. . .or dress whites!!!

KJ - ya better watch out! I hear there's a cougar on the loose...! ;)

chrispy1778 07-28-2010 07:17 AM

I live in a cave, I swear.... can someone please explain to me the benefits of the Smooch Spritz over Glimmer Mist?

The Outlet sells those lovely little skinny bottles for LOTS cheaper than I see them anywhere else, but I don't know that I *need* to have them.

WAstamper 07-28-2010 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 17078607)
They must've heard you talk to a bunch of Ho's! :p

:mrgreen:

imthenoni 07-30-2010 03:38 PM

unsubbing but in case you didn't see it check out scrappy's post 14242 for our new link.

Nando 07-02-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 14782035)
Ok seriously, does anyone know ANYTHING about antique trunks?

This was in my aunties attic for YEARS, supposedly my great-grandfather brought it o-seas with him:

Attachment 156053

My uncle is claiming dibs on it, but I'm trying to find out more since I am cleaning it up for him, the INTERESTING thing is that on the inside of the top of the trunk, is a picture of Dora Goldthwaite, a stage actress from the late 1800's - and she's mentioned in a few Mark Twain books.

Hi I hope that you are still a member at this sight. Here I am seven years later and I have in my possession that trunk. I am in New York. I was hoping that you might have the time to reply to me and tell me if you were able to find any history out on that trunk. I would love to hear anything you have on it. I have no idea on how this sight works. But if you could reply or email me. My email address is [email protected] Thank you