Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #1361
Gallery Gazer

I will look I think I have 1 or 2 fluffles.

Cheri I don't have any extra cookies, sorry. I am sure hubby can find some selling them at Walmart and the grogery stores for a couple of more weeks.

So are we meeting at Michaels or restaurant first?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #1362
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa, would you mind bringing them? I would totally appreciate it. I think Wendy said let's eat first, but either is fine with me.

OK Miss Wendy Lady, did you jinks us? Our local news out of Greensboro is calling for a 30% chance of mixed precip for Wednesday. No Really, that is what they said. I'm still coming unless it is worse than it was for Andi's shoebox day. We drove the 2+ hours for that so I'll be there, period.

See you all on Wednesday.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #1363
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenoni View Post
Lisa, would you mind bringing them? I would totally appreciate it. I think Wendy said let's eat first, but either is fine with me.

OK Miss Wendy Lady, did you jinks us? Our local news out of Greensboro is calling for a 30% chance of mixed precip for Wednesday. No Really, that is what they said. I'm still coming unless it is worse than it was for Andi's shoebox day. We drove the 2+ hours for that so I'll be there, period.

See you all on Wednesday.
Someone needs to have some 'face time' with Mother Nature!

See you Wednesday Donna!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #1364
Stazon Splitcoast

oh...and I have two Fluffles. One is Christmas-y and the other is knitting a sweater.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #1365
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayStampsPlease View Post
Hi! Does anyone have a link to Archiver's current coupons...if any?
Thanks! I'm heading there today and would like to keep a few pennies in my pocket..lol
Wendy
ARGH!!! This freakin' figures! I was thinking to myself this morning, I really wanna make a trip out to Archivers. I was even going to call you and then figured since we are meeting up on Wednesday that maybe I shouldn't! GRR!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #1366
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by urscrappymama View Post
ARGH!!! This freakin' figures! I was thinking to myself this morning, I really wanna make a trip out to Archivers. I was even going to call you and then figured since we are meeting up on Wednesday that maybe I shouldn't! GRR!
I want to go to Archivers. Have never been would love to go, if you're up for it Wednesday too. Or maybe next time.

And I totally agree Mother Nature needs to have some face time with many of us. I'm just so sick of the white sh*** we have around here.

Oh DH told me that the 30% is for Wednesday night, but weatherman said the centers they use are conflicting but I'm still COMING, dang it all.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #1367
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I want to go to Archivers. Have never been would love to go, if you're up for it Wednesday too. Or maybe next time.

And I totally agree Mother Nature needs to have some face time with many of us. I'm just so sick of the white sh*** we have around here.

Oh DH told me that the 30% is for Wednesday night, but weatherman said the centers they use are conflicting but I'm still COMING, dang it all.
It would be pushing it for me on Wednesday. I'm leaving my monster home with her Daddy and escaping SOLO!!! I have to be back at a 'decent time' though because he has a 'big important work thing' to do. (in other words, our three year old will have given him such a work over that HE'LL need to escape for the rest of the WEEK! )
Old 02-22-2010, 09:49 PM   #1368
Stazon Splitcoast

BTW...NEW Swap in my SIGGY - not due until MAY!!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #1369
Stazon Splitcoast

k... I gotta pack it in. Getting up early tommorrow to take Annabella for FREE PANCAKES AT IHOP!
For deets:
http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/
Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #1370
Stazon Splitcoast

Scrappy, No problems. Maybe we can do it another time. You guys will just have to tell me all about it. Also, I'm going to check out your swap. I think I can join but I need to get through some of the ones I'm in right now. I'm mailing out 9 and have at least that many more due in March. From April on I am not too bad, but I'm afraid to overwhelm myself until I get March out of the way.

See ya tomorrow.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:42 AM   #1371
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
It would be wonderful it they did. I am in a Fluffles swap with 2 months left to go. We are sending cards each month to different ladies in the group. I've used all the stamps I have and can't seem to find any new ones in local stores. And for 2 more sets of 3 cards each I really don't want to buy more stamps.

See you ladies on Wednesday.
I have 2 but they may be ones youve gotten already, I will bring them anyway

So 11 at Carrino's or are we meeting earlier for Michael's - I can be as early as 9:30.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #1372
Gallery Gazer

Let's say if you get there early meet at Michael's then at 11 we will go to Carino's.

I will probably come around 10 to Michael's. My cell is 601-7441 if any one has problems.

See you in the am! And I will bring the GS cookies and I found my 1 fluffle stamp-'holding flowers
Old 02-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #1373
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbasket View Post
Let's say if you get there early meet at Michael's then at 11 we will go to Carino's.

I will probably come around 10 to Michael's. My cell is 601-7441 if any one has problems.

See you in the am! And I will bring the GS cookies and I found my 1 fluffle stamp-'holding flowers
Ok sounds good!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #1374
Glitter Guru

Quote:
I will look I think I have 1 or 2 fluffles.

Cheri I don't have any extra cookies, sorry. I am sure hubby can find some selling them at Walmart and the grogery stores for a couple of more weeks.

So are we meeting at Michaels or restaurant first?
I've been to Michael's 4x's in the last 2 days///lol I'll meet ya at the restaurant.

Michael's takes any extra 10% off of competitors coupons! I didnt know that?! I had to 50% ones today (3) so I got a few MS punches The biggies ones and the all around the page ones! 60% off! *faint* They have enough of my $ for now * maybe* Are ALL of the Mikes doing that or just the one here on Cap?
Old 02-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #1375
Glitter Guru

Quote:

I'll be at Carinos at 11 ...how many cookie did I order and what do I owe you? I'll look for my PM I guess?
Old 02-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #1376
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Awe...I found my flyer and hit it up...felt like a damn duck in the rain running around! Got some more Flock and some Smootch and...lol
Old 02-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #1377
Gallery Gazer

All the Micahels around here are doing the extra 10% so [email protected]
Old 02-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #1378
Insane Embellisher

I wish I could meet up with you guys this week, but I just can't get away from work that long. Maybe we can plan a night or weekend get together sometime!

Have fun!
Old 02-23-2010, 05:11 PM   #1379
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patscrap View Post
I wish I could meet up with you guys this week, but I just can't get away from work that long. Maybe we can plan a night or weekend get together sometime!

Have fun!
hopefully after your busy season you can join us and we can do something closer to you...tell us when and where and we will find you
Old 02-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #1380
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi ladies,

DD2 & I will be coming tomorrow. We will be leaving our house around 8:30 (Reidsville) and will get there as quickly as we can. I am getting ready to google directions so I know where I'm going and how to get there.

The Mikes in Greensboro are doing the same. I haven't seen the flers in Burlington - they might just wait for you to ask for the extra. I'm glad to know about it there. I'll have to print off some extras for DD2 to use.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you ladies tomorrow. I have my money for cookies and my ink and paper packed and ready to go.

Ya'll all drive carefully & see ya there.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #1381
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I've been to Michael's 4x's in the last 2 days///lol I'll meet ya at the restaurant.

Michael's takes any extra 10% off of competitors coupons! I didnt know that?! I had to 50% ones today (3) so I got a few MS punches The biggies ones and the all around the page ones! 60% off! *faint* They have enough of my $ for now * maybe* Are ALL of the Mikes doing that or just the one here on Cap?
HOLY TOLEDO!!! I *need* those punches!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:39 AM   #1382
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I'll be at Carinos at 11 ...how many cookie did I order and what do I owe you? I'll look for my PM I guess?
OKAY! SEE YOU ALL AT CARINOS THEN AT 11AM. I'm pretty sure you can reach me on my cell if you don't know where to find me though!! Yay!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #1383
Glitter Guru

OK..I'm out the door and on my way See ya soon!
Old 02-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #1384
Stazon Splitcoast

It was great seeing you ladies today! I had a wonderful day...I'm still smiling about it!
Old 02-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #1385
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
It was great seeing you ladies today! I had a wonderful day...I'm still smiling about it!
agreed!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #1386
Glitter Guru

Ladies! It has been way too long! When I see you after soooo long I'm like , awe... I miss my friends!

Lisa - Thanks for the cookies. My son SNIFFED them out as soon as I picked him up from school! lol I told him that he'll be on rations and MUST ask before chowing down! lol...I'll have to find a good hiding spot! And, agian...Thank You for letting me borrow your stamps

Donna - I'm soooo glad to finally have met you and your DD I look forward to many more get togethers! Best wishes on your Fluffles Swap..lol And I'll see you around the swaps!

Lori and Yvonne - OK...I so loved going to Ollie's!~ I wish we had more time I would have found some Twizzlers for SURE! lol I can't wait to transfer my paper and fill up my new storage bin Let's do FLOWERS soon! I can't wait!

Love our lil group!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #1387
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies It was great to finally get to meet all of you. DD2 & I had so much fun.

Lisa, thanks for the cookies. DD2 took a box when she got out of the car. That stinker. Also thanks so much for the fluffles images.

Lori & Yvonne, also thanks for the fluffles images as well. Wish I could have gone with you guys and Wendy to Ollies. Maybe next time will work out better for me.

Thanks again ladies for a wonderful lunch and time spent with stampers. You made me feel so welcome. I can't wait to do this again. Cool to know I'm an official Ho. DD2 & I decided on the way home that it's not often you get excited about being a Ho.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #1388
Glitter Guru

Donna - That's AWESOME that your a NEW hO! Congrat's!

Quote:
Ladies It was great to finally get to meet all of you. DD2 & I had so much fun.

Lisa, thanks for the cookies. DD2 took a box when she got out of the car. That stinker. Also thanks so much for the fluffles images.

Lori & Yvonne, also thanks for the fluffles images as well. Wish I could have gone with you guys and Wendy to Ollies. Maybe next time will work out better for me.

Thanks again ladies for a wonderful lunch and time spent with stampers. You made me feel so welcome. I can't wait to do this again. Cool to know I'm an official Ho. DD2 & I decided on the way home that it's not often you get excited about being a Ho.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #1389
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Miss Wendy, See ya in the swaps soon.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #1390
Gallery Gazer

today was fun let's do it agian soon!

So did Ollie's have anything good?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #1391
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Donna - That's AWESOME that your a NEW hO! Congrat's!
Oh wow!! Mama Ho officially BOINKED you? I'm so out of the loop sometimes!

After you get BOINKED into 'Ho-dom', you have to frame it and hang it up! ...and not in the closet - Ho's gotta be PROUD!! Can you imagine your hubby seeing you hanging up your 'Official Ho Certificate'?!

Last edited by urscrappymama; 02-24-2010 at 10:46 PM..
Old 02-24-2010, 10:43 PM   #1392
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
today was fun let's do it agian soon!

So did Ollie's have anything good?
Some...nothing much different than last time (other than Lori and Wendy's SUPA-Boxes ). It was the company that made it FANTASTIC!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #1393
Stazon Splitcoast

Gene snarfed down a whole box of Caramel Delights as soon as he got his hands on them! Annabella already ate four of the Lemonades before I even got my jacket off too!! I hope the Girl Scouts are selling them outside one of ther grocery stores so I can get me more (to hide!).
Old 02-25-2010, 08:41 AM   #1394
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh wow!! Mama Ho officially BOINKED you? I'm so out of the loop sometimes!

After you get BOINKED into 'Ho-dom', you have to frame it and hang it up! ...and not in the closet - Ho's gotta be PROUD!! Can you imagine your hubby seeing you hanging up your 'Official Ho Certificate'?!
Oh ladies, I think I may need to make a retraction of a statement I posted last night. I misunderstood the Ho-dom. I have not actually been boinked by Mama Ho, just called Noni Ho by Happy Ho so I'm probably not an official Ho. Is there such thing as a Hodette? You know one who is in the wings awaiting a time when she becomes a Ho - she's not a Ho but a Ho follower (not stalkerish at all).

Again sorry for having overstepped in my excitement.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #1395
Pearl-ExPert

I had a great time too I think I could have found more at Ollies if I could have stayed longer LOL! It was nice meeting you Donna, your daughter was such a good sport Wendy, I am hoping to work on transferring my paper into that bin this afternoon! Hoping to is the key LOL Flowers anytime Lisa the cookies were a hit (of course LOL!) and Yvonne - thanks so much for finding that clipboard thingie for us! Woo hoo!

Lets get together again real soon
Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #1396
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Lori,

Yes DD2 is a really good sport. We had a good mom/daughter day on the trip to and from Brier Creek. I really enjoyed meeting you all and hope to get to do it again, soon.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #1397
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Some...nothing much different than last time (other than Lori and Wendy's SUPA-Boxes ). It was the company that made it FANTASTIC!
2 super boxes! Lrg paper file box and Scrappy's Paper Tag-a-Long box! I've been trying to find one of those forever! WOOT WOOT!

Thanks Yvonne for sharing your source and actually leading us right to it
Old 02-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #1398
Glitter Guru

I think I may work on my paper transfer tomorrow morning while sipping my coffee Did you get yours done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsylori View Post
I had a great time too I think I could have found more at Ollies if I could have stayed longer LOL! It was nice meeting you Donna, your daughter was such a good sport Wendy, I am hoping to work on transferring my paper into that bin this afternoon! Hoping to is the key LOL Flowers anytime Lisa the cookies were a hit (of course LOL!) and Yvonne - thanks so much for finding that clipboard thingie for us! Woo hoo!

Lets get together again real soon
Old 02-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #1399
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh ladies, I think I may need to make a retraction of a statement I posted last night. I misunderstood the Ho-dom. I have not actually been boinked by Mama Ho, just called Noni Ho by Happy Ho so I'm probably not an official Ho. Is there such thing as a Hodette? You know one who is in the wings awaiting a time when she becomes a Ho - she's not a Ho but a Ho follower (not stalkerish at all).

Again sorry for having overstepped in my excitement.
No worries Donna! There are alot of 'not-yet-boinked-Ho's on that thread! It's a public thread. We are VERY happy to have you there too! PM'd ya!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1400
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
No worries Donna! There are alot of 'not-yet-boinked-Ho's on that thread! It's a public thread. We are VERY happy to have you there too! PM'd ya!
Thanks Lady. Can't wait to see you guys again, soon.