In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #2921
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougot2 View Post
Jim has cirrhosis of the liver. Had 10 vials of blood taken today. Has to have other tests. His spleen is enlarged and something about his portal vein. It is one of the reasons for so much blood taken today. His stomach which is huge these days is just fluid from the spleen. He has blood in his urine. Think we need some prayers.
Oh Gloria I am so sorry to hear this, many thoughts and prayers for you and Jim. If you need anything I'm just a phone call away.
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #2922
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperpaws View Post
Welcome to my world! Actually, my former world. I'm giving up rescue at the end of the year and have backed off drastically the past few months. I feel bad for my rescue group (because I already see it declining), but I have to do this for myself.
I'm sure that after doing rescue for a long time and dealing with people who don't give a hoot about their animals, it probably gets to you. I know all the Westies you have rescued and fostered over the years are very grateful for all you've done!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:40 AM   #2923
Gabfest Goddess
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Default

Going to be a busy day. Nate has an appt today to get a referral to an audiologist. Then we get to come home and move everything off the linoleum to the garage. Going to be fun! Don't be jealous!!!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:42 AM   #2924
Gabfest Goddess
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperpaws View Post
Welcome to my world! Actually, my former world. I'm giving up rescue at the end of the year and have backed off drastically the past few months. I feel bad for my rescue group (because I already see it declining), but I have to do this for myself.
I'm glad your taking some timeout for you.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:10 AM   #2925
Pearl-ExPert
 
harrahx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Posts: 2,903
Heart

Amanda, so glad to hear about the appointment! That is really good news. The moving part not so much. Cindy, please give Fran my ( * ) ( * ) hugs. I believe these are some very scary times. I am sending my prayers, love and thoughts to all. I guess we all need them, one way and another. Hoping this pinball machine we call life gets off tilt soon. It is Brownie Thursday but I don't even feel hungry for a brownie. Wow, that is a first!

Sara visited last evening for Brunswick Stew and she brought yummies....we feasted. Cindy, maybe, if you ask nice, she will bring treats for you all's visit to the country. I am sure the other ladies would enjoy them too! Have a good day and please know, no matter what else is going on, we are a stamping community of women that stamp together and stay together, rough times and good.
__________________
~You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have~
~Proud Member of the Fan Club Gallery~
harrahx2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:38 AM   #2926
Pearl-ExPert
 
Ougot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hanover MD
Posts: 2,658
Default

Thanks everyone. Don't know what lies ahead and it is a bit scary. Good to know everyone is there with help and moral support. What a great bunch of women I know.
Ougot2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:23 AM   #2927
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Hi girls!
Thanks for the prayers for Mom and Dad. The doctor said he sees either a small blockage at the bottom of Dad's heart or it's a false positive from his big belly. He wants to do further testing to rule out the blockage, but Dad has said not right now. He changed one of Dad's medicines and wants to have blood drawn in 8 weeks. But he said Dad did well on the stress test and most likely this is a false positive, but without the CT or some other test, he won't know for sure. I think once Dad has time to think about it, he'll get it done. Right now, he's just glad it wasn't something serious and he needed surgery right away.

I'm off to the eye doctor's office at 2:00 for a follow up and some testing. Hoping we don't have heavy rains when I'm heading home, since I'm sure my eyes will be dilated.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:25 AM   #2928
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Amanda, so glad to hear about the appointment! That is really good news. The moving part not so much. Cindy, please give Fran my ( * ) ( * ) hugs. I believe these are some very scary times. I am sending my prayers, love and thoughts to all. I guess we all need them, one way and another. Hoping this pinball machine we call life gets off tilt soon. It is Brownie Thursday but I don't even feel hungry for a brownie. Wow, that is a first!

Sara visited last evening for Brunswick Stew and she brought yummies....we feasted. Cindy, maybe, if you ask nice, she will bring treats for you all's visit to the country. I am sure the other ladies would enjoy them too! Have a good day and please know, no matter what else is going on, we are a stamping community of women that stamp together and stay together, rough times and good.
Jane, she usually does surprise us with treats. I know the last time she brought a very yummy lemon cake. Glad you were able to get together last night.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #2929
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaW View Post
Going to be a busy day. Nate has an appt today to get a referral to an audiologist. Then we get to come home and move everything off the linoleum to the garage. Going to be fun! Don't be jealous!!!

I'll try very hard to control my jealousy!!! ROFL
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #2930
Pearl-ExPert
 
harrahx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Posts: 2,903
Thumbs up

You all do keep me laughing and no matter how scary life gets, I am so lucky to have you make me laugh! Cindy......get her to make you the apple pie thingy...............yummmmmmmmm!
__________________
~You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have~
~Proud Member of the Fan Club Gallery~
harrahx2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 AM   #2931
Pearl-ExPert
 
Rose0165's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 2,295
Default

Cindy, such good news about your father! Encourage him to get the tests tho, as Im sure you and Fran are doing.
Gloria, we got your back whether its for the gun totin' neighbors or more personal reasons.
Angie, I definitely understand you stepping away from the rescue. Everyone gets burnt out Im sure. So much ends up falling on the few who actually do the work. You should feel good you have helped so many of our friends. Toby thanks you.
Amanda, hope things work out ok w/Nate. I have done the floor/furniture move thing myself. Not fun but it will be worth it.
Rose0165 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:02 PM   #2932
Pearl-ExPert
 
harrahx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Posts: 2,903
Thumbs up

christmas-004.jpg I got this cutie in the mail. He is very good looking and perfectly colored! He has sparkle and whit and wonderful background paper! I am all aglitter and atwitter! Love my secret card! He is a definite cutey pie!
__________________
~You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have~
~Proud Member of the Fan Club Gallery~
harrahx2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #2933
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 28,411
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Hi girls!
Thanks for the prayers for Mom and Dad. The doctor said he sees either a small blockage at the bottom of Dad's heart or it's a false positive from his big belly. He wants to do further testing to rule out the blockage, but Dad has said not right now. He changed one of Dad's medicines and wants to have blood drawn in 8 weeks. But he said Dad did well on the stress test and most likely this is a false positive, but without the CT or some other test, he won't know for sure. I think once Dad has time to think about it, he'll get it done. Right now, he's just glad it wasn't something serious and he needed surgery right away.

I'm off to the eye doctor's office at 2:00 for a follow up and some testing. Hoping we don't have heavy rains when I'm heading home, since I'm sure my eyes will be dilated.
Cindy, hope you dad gets good news... you too!
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #2934
Stazon Splitcoast
 
caterinafmig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, Maryland
Posts: 28,411
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Attachment 232984 I got this cutie in the mail. He is very good looking and perfectly colored! He has sparkle and whit and wonderful background paper! I am all aglitter and atwitter! Love my secret card! He is a definite cutey pie!

Cute one!
__________________
Caterina www.colesfoundation.org www.colespages.com www.kidsunitetofight.com
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
America will only be the land of the free so long as it is the home of the Brave
caterinafmig is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #2935
Stazon Splitcoast
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Attachment 232984 I got this cutie in the mail. He is very good looking and perfectly colored! He has sparkle and whit and wonderful background paper! I am all aglitter and atwitter! Love my secret card! He is a definite cutey pie!
Cute card! I really like that image!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #2936
Pearl-ExPert
 
Ougot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hanover MD
Posts: 2,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Attachment 232984 I got this cutie in the mail. He is very good looking and perfectly colored! He has sparkle and whit and wonderful background paper! I am all aglitter and atwitter! Love my secret card! He is a definite cutey pie!
Really cute card. Got one today from my secret sister so I am sharing. Isn't it cute?
Attached Thumbnails
halloween-card.jpg  
Ougot2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:31 AM   #2937
Stazon Splitcoast
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougot2 View Post
Really cute card. Got one today from my secret sister so I am sharing. Isn't it cute?
Very cute...and I LOVE that ribbon!!!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:34 AM   #2938
Pearl-ExPert
 
harrahx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Posts: 2,903
Thumbs up

Good Morning to a stamping circle of amazing women with amazing talent! Cute cards and I also love that ribbon. Amanda, hope the floors went well and you are able to get settled back in for the week-end. Ahhhhh, yes, it is the WEEK-END. See now, I told you we could make this. It was a struggle but here we are! I hope you all have fun plans. I am stamping some more Christmas cards this afternoon! Yay! I have really gotten into the cards for Christmas. Hope you all find time to stamp at least one card. Post....can't wait to see them. Have a fun week-end and build in some "you time" because taking care of yourself is important too.
__________________
~You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have~
~Proud Member of the Fan Club Gallery~
harrahx2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:42 AM   #2939
Gabfest Goddess
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Good Morning to a stamping circle of amazing women with amazing talent! Cute cards and I also love that ribbon. Amanda, hope the floors went well and you are able to get settled back in for the week-end. Ahhhhh, yes, it is the WEEK-END. See now, I told you we could make this. It was a struggle but here we are! I hope you all have fun plans. I am stamping some more Christmas cards this afternoon! Yay! I have really gotten into the cards for Christmas. Hope you all find time to stamp at least one card. Post....can't wait to see them. Have a fun week-end and build in some "you time" because taking care of yourself is important too.
Not yet...floors are today. Yesterday was moving day.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:43 AM   #2940
Gabfest Goddess
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Default

Hope everyone has a great day! It's FRIDAY whoohoo! We have a game tonight at 7pm we are going to FREEZE or cougar tails off. Oh well last regular game of the season.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:20 AM   #2941
Pearl-ExPert
 
Rose0165's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 2,295
Default

Mornin' everyone. Looks like a beautiful day out, if a bit nippy. But the sun is out! I was out last night about 11 w/T, just on the patio and it was cold. Wind was blowing and it was kind of creepy hearing all the trees on the hill. I thought what a good halloween night this would make.
Cindy, hope everything came out ok at the eye dr.
Jane, I never saw anyone appreciate week ends like you do!
Amanda, good luck with the floors.
Sat Michelle and Tracey are coming over to work on Christmas cards. Will be fun. Plus - Ledo's pizza!!!!! Im going to set up stuff today.
Toby has vet appt this afternoon. I think he is going to get his staples out. He's doing so much better than I expected thank goodness.
Who wants books? Ive got another bag full. Let me know.
Rose0165 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #2942
Gallery Gazer
 
jetstudio29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On my sunporch- stamping and creating. Enjoying the view :)
Posts: 6,114
Default

Happy Friday!! Hope everyone has a great day...it's freezing today and tomorrow they are calling for 6-10" of SNOW...no way!! So we'll see what happens, not looking forward to it.
__________________
Jen~

Check out my stamping blog.

Design team member for qkrstampede and eurekastamps
jetstudio29 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:21 AM   #2943
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Good morning girls!

Eye dr appt went well. Don't have to go back for a year unless I notice something isn't right. Got to see pics of my eyeball which were both neat and disgusting to see if that makes sense. Pretty neat that they can even do that.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:23 AM   #2944
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Mom thinks Dad will have the CT scan done in a few weeks. My brother is hopefully coming up to Quantico in a few weeks for a class, so if he does, we'll pick him up from down there on the 18th and he'll stay at Mom and Dad's until the 23rd. Between me, Mom, and my brother, we'll have Dad convinced to get the test done. LOL
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:27 AM   #2945
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Well, I've had a very happy mailbox this week. First I got a Halloween card which I thought was from my secret sister on Wednesday which Danny absolutely loves and thinks I should get my hair done like that - I'd definitely need a lot of hairspray!!!!, and then yesterday, I rec'd another Halloween card with a note written inside saying it's from my secret sister. So not sure if my SS sent two cards or if someone is playing a trick on me (perfect as a trick or treat!!) or what. But I'm not complaining - this is my favorite holiday, so I'm thanking either one person or two people for the cards. Here are the pics....
Attached Thumbnails
scan0001_edited.jpg   scan0002_edited.jpg  
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #2946
Pearl-ExPert
 
harrahx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Posts: 2,903
Heart

Hey Cindy, tell him go for it now while it's still a "minor" issue and not wait for a major issue! Larry went to the docs this week for heart, he has 2 stints. They said, whatever you are doing, keep doing it! It's now 10 years since his heart surgery. So much easier to do the little things than the big one. Amanda, good luck with the floors. Rose, I do love my week-ends and how is Tracey as we haven't seen her for awhile! Glad Toby is doing so good. Jeaneen, you doing okay? Jen, have to laugh, my nephew has snow plows.....up home (Mass) so when they say $now, he is in heaven. For him, it means $$ and they got snow yesterday!
__________________
~You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have~
~Proud Member of the Fan Club Gallery~
harrahx2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #2947
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaW View Post
Not yet...floors are today. Yesterday was moving day.

Hopefully everything goes well and they do a good job. What's the status on the transformer?? Are they going to replace it?
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:30 AM   #2948
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Can't believe we could have snow tomorrow, but thankfully the roads are warm enough, so it should only stay on the grass. At least I'm hoping so. Too early for this crap! Had frost on the windshield this morning.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:31 AM   #2949
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,444
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Hey Cindy, tell him go for it now while it's still a "minor" issue and not wait for a major issue! Larry went to the docs this week for heart, he has 2 stints. They said, whatever you are doing, keep doing it! It's now 10 years since his heart surgery. So much easier to do the little things than the big one. Amanda, good luck with the floors. Rose, I do love my week-ends and how is Tracey as we haven't seen her for awhile! Glad Toby is doing so good. Jeaneen, you doing okay? Jen, have to laugh, my nephew has snow plows.....up home (Mass) so when they say $now, he is in heaven. For him, it means $$ and they got snow yesterday!

The doctor doesn't seem too concerned, but suggested he get the tests to make sure it's just a false positive from his big belly. Mom and I don't want to harp on him, but she thinks he'll get it done soon. I think it was just overwhelming for him this week with the doctor calling and seeing him right away. But Dad's smart and knows he needs to have it done.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:34 AM   #2950
Crimping Master
 
paperpaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bel Air, MD
Posts: 1,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose0165 View Post
Mornin' everyone. Looks like a beautiful day out, if a bit nippy. But the sun is out! I was out last night about 11 w/T, just on the patio and it was cold. Wind was blowing and it was kind of creepy hearing all the trees on the hill. I thought what a good halloween night this would make.
Cindy, hope everything came out ok at the eye dr.
Jane, I never saw anyone appreciate week ends like you do!
Amanda, good luck with the floors.
Sat Michelle and Tracey are coming over to work on Christmas cards. Will be fun. Plus - Ledo's pizza!!!!! Im going to set up stuff today.
Toby has vet appt this afternoon. I think he is going to get his staples out. He's doing so much better than I expected thank goodness.
Who wants books? Ive got another bag full. Let me know.
Ledo's Pizza?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be right over.....lol!
paperpaws is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #2951
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Attachment 232984 I got this cutie in the mail. He is very good looking and perfectly colored! He has sparkle and whit and wonderful background paper! I am all aglitter and atwitter! Love my secret card! He is a definite cutey pie!
That is so adorable!!!!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 AM   #2952
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougot2 View Post
Really cute card. Got one today from my secret sister so I am sharing. Isn't it cute?
Very cute card! This is going to be fun seeing all the Halloween cards!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #2953
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Good Morning to a stamping circle of amazing women with amazing talent! Cute cards and I also love that ribbon. Amanda, hope the floors went well and you are able to get settled back in for the week-end. Ahhhhh, yes, it is the WEEK-END. See now, I told you we could make this. It was a struggle but here we are! I hope you all have fun plans. I am stamping some more Christmas cards this afternoon! Yay! I have really gotten into the cards for Christmas. Hope you all find time to stamp at least one card. Post....can't wait to see them. Have a fun week-end and build in some "you time" because taking care of yourself is important too.
Yes, we made it!! This week really has been a struggle to get through, seems like it has taken forever for today to get here! I have big plans to stamp tomorrow, with the crappy weather it will be a good day for it! I've got a couple of things to do in the morning but the afternoon is mine! DH will be gone all day to his Dad's to do some major plumbing work so I've got the house all to myself. I am so looking forward to some "me time"!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:52 AM   #2954
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaW View Post
Not yet...floors are today. Yesterday was moving day.
Hope all goes well with the floors! When it's all over and they look so nice it will be worth all the extra work!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #2955
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaW View Post
Hope everyone has a great day! It's FRIDAY whoohoo! We have a game tonight at 7pm we are going to FREEZE or cougar tails off. Oh well last regular game of the season.
Bundle up good tonight! It will be a great hot chocolate night!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #2956
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose0165 View Post
Mornin' everyone. Looks like a beautiful day out, if a bit nippy. But the sun is out! I was out last night about 11 w/T, just on the patio and it was cold. Wind was blowing and it was kind of creepy hearing all the trees on the hill. I thought what a good halloween night this would make.
Cindy, hope everything came out ok at the eye dr.
Jane, I never saw anyone appreciate week ends like you do!
Amanda, good luck with the floors.
Sat Michelle and Tracey are coming over to work on Christmas cards. Will be fun. Plus - Ledo's pizza!!!!! Im going to set up stuff today.
Toby has vet appt this afternoon. I think he is going to get his staples out. He's doing so much better than I expected thank goodness.
Who wants books? Ive got another bag full. Let me know.
It was definitely cold out last night with the wind blowing! The dogs didn't even want to stay out very long!

Sounds like a fun day at your house tomorrow! Enjoy!

So glad to hear the Tobster is doing well! I know that's a relief for you!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:00 AM   #2957
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetstudio29 View Post
Happy Friday!! Hope everyone has a great day...it's freezing today and tomorrow they are calling for 6-10" of SNOW...no way!! So we'll see what happens, not looking forward to it.
Oh wow, I didn't realize they are calling for that much snow up your way tomorrow! It will definitely be a good day to stay in and stamp!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:04 AM   #2958
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Good morning girls!

Eye dr appt went well. Don't have to go back for a year unless I notice something isn't right. Got to see pics of my eyeball which were both neat and disgusting to see if that makes sense. Pretty neat that they can even do that.
So glad that everything went well! That is cool that you got to see the pics, I think I would like to see what an eyeball looks like! I love to watch medical shows where you can see different operations and parts of the body, I think it is so fascinating. DH can't stay in the room when I'm watching that stuff!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:19 AM   #2959
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Mom thinks Dad will have the CT scan done in a few weeks. My brother is hopefully coming up to Quantico in a few weeks for a class, so if he does, we'll pick him up from down there on the 18th and he'll stay at Mom and Dad's until the 23rd. Between me, Mom, and my brother, we'll have Dad convinced to get the test done. LOL
I think it takes men a little while to decide to go through with medical procedures and even to initally go to the doctor, unlike us women who realize the important of getting things taken care of right away before it develops into something bigger. I'm sure as he thinks about it and with you, your mom and your brother encouraging him he will do it. Then once it's over he will think "why didn't I do that sooner"?
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:22 AM   #2960
Watercolor Wizard
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in Maryland!
Posts: 8,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Well, I've had a very happy mailbox this week. First I got a Halloween card which I thought was from my secret sister on Wednesday which Danny absolutely loves and thinks I should get my hair done like that - I'd definitely need a lot of hairspray!!!!, and then yesterday, I rec'd another Halloween card with a note written inside saying it's from my secret sister. So not sure if my SS sent two cards or if someone is playing a trick on me (perfect as a trick or treat!!) or what. But I'm not complaining - this is my favorite holiday, so I'm thanking either one person or two people for the cards. Here are the pics....
They are both adorable!!! Glad you are having a happy mail week!
__________________
Kathi
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My avatar is Jake our Golden Retriever puppy!
Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off