Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #12841
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Everyone!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #12842
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadwawa View Post
Gonna have to say no for the HPC.

Little kitten boy is in the hospital today racking up some serious bills and my car went kerplunk last week - I have not seen her since Wednesday! Gonna cost over $1200 to make her happy again. Beats a car payment, but it does mean whatever was not already paid for is not happening...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gonna miss you Gael!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #12843
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstamper
Donna - do you still need a roommate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenoni View Post
Yes, I think so. Are you looking for one as well? If so PM me. I'm having trouble with not getting messages and not remembering where I left off.
oh good! You found each other! This was what I was going to suggest!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #12844
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
You Follow SOCCER!!!!! Mama, that is a SPORT!!!!!!
She likes the ...uhhh...uniforms! Esp. the way they fit!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #12845
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyfreak View Post
i love wine. is that ok when you're an addictions therapist? Now, I didn't like CA wine b/c it wasn't sweet, too dry, so Yoorah when you come here, you'll have to tell me how you like our wine.
KelliJo? I think she likes BOONES too!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #12846
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyfreak View Post
sarah, when are you coming in, Thursday or Friday?

so nothing went as planned today, friend canceled for the movie, then my other friend canceled to get together to try and plan alaska. Oh well, got to work on cards AND take a nap oh, and I ate pasta salad all day. Chris said, no wonder your a** is getting bigger, you eat all these carbs and take naps....lol. I guess that's true...my mom says it's because I'm happy.....guess mother's don't know everything...lol

oh I can't wait until the HPC!
Grr. I don't think he's ready for that jelly!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #12847
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Howdy Hidie Ho's!!!!!

Qualified today at the range, I managed to shoot some shiit up and have it COUNT!!!! LMAO
Woohoo! You go KJ! DH finally talked me into going to the range for his birthday. After explaining everything to me and the range rules, he nervously handed me his gun -and was SHOCKED that I managed the first 5 shots in a tight grouping on the targets chest! (Mind you - I was shocked too...but I'll nevah tell him that!) Last time the guy that runs the range smirks at me in my pink tank top, and matching purse too!

Nothing as great as your qualifying, but I'll take it KWIM?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #12848
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
It's a dang cryin' shame, I am so *sob* *sob* going to miss *sob* *sob* meeting all you Hos; I was sooooo looking forward to swaping Ho stories, not to mention cards. I called MRI scheduler again today so I'm giving up and will just go for the appointment on July 16 and miss the fun I know you all are going to have.

Just call me cry-baby.
Vickie, let us know if anything changes last minute. I'll forfeit my spot if neccessary, k? Mwah!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #12849
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHorne5501 View Post
Happy Monday everyone! It's going to be another crazy week here for me the kids have VBS this week and I have to get cards ready for a SBS on Friday night and a class on Saturday.

Is anyone still looking for roommates for the HPC? I need as many roommates as possible to keep the costs down. Also I need to figure out if I am driving up there alone or if Kathy and maybe Elizabeth are coming with me.
Where are you Kash???? I'm keeping you on that list after your PM! I wanna see you here...!

Elizabeth~ Are you still a Maybe or are you a Yes?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 PM   #12850
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc View Post
Yoorah--you and MaMa had better call me before you show up at Kelli's door! I wanna be there too!

Sandye
Me four! What are we thinking here...HPC 20-- is a drop in on KJ one?
Old 06-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #12851
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispy1778 View Post
I wonder if there is a way to safely (I didn't say legally) ship wine... we have a local label up here that I am addicted to. I'm happy to enable if I can.
Helps that a friend is one of the owners so he meets demand for a reasonable price, but even if he didn't, it's super yummy. I'd happily pay full price.
Bubble wrap bags. I packed a mug in one, blew it up and mailed it. The box was beat up, but the mug made it to Japan (eventually five weeks later) without breaking.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #12852
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I wish that I could. My tentative plastic maxing vacation will be low expense - about 1/3 of the cost to go to / from NC... and even unless I'd had the reservations paid for before the mail came a week and a half ago, my plans would be foiled anyhow.
The bloody union picnic is the 17th and Chris' mom's family reunion, which is usually one week later in the month, is on the 18th. Even if I won the lotto or had free airfare fall into my lap, hell would freeze before he consented to my departure. My entire July is sucked up by a bunch of suck. Three consecutive weekends of babysitting drunks and keep small children, be they mine or someone else's (because of Taste of GR) out of traffic and the beer tent.

And yet, someone magically found a way to have funds to make a day trip to Wizard World Chicago in August, because he wants to meet "Shaft" (Mama, I know you're groaning with me!!), William Shatner and someone from some other something.... Linda Hamilton, maybe?? But apparently Mr. Roundtree and The Shat take precedence over my list of demands.
Roberta, He is an ars. I went with DH to a Crosby Golf tourny in Winston-Salem several years ago. His golf ball actually hit me in the foot way out of play. He came over and nearly jerked it out of my hand and all but told me to kiss his ars. I told DH I should have just picked up the ball and said FUAH and kept walking. I can't say that I've liked him since. I know everyone has a bad day but really. So having said all that tell your DH he wouldn't miss much for personality in a real man.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #12853
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Miss Scrappy - Does it look like you might have a day next week to get together?
Old 06-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #12854
Stazon Splitcoast

I hope so! I'll double check dh's schedule and we'll set something up okay? Maybe everyone can meetup at my house and hide their laughter as I tell them what I envision for the Luau!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #12855
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by urscrappymama View Post
I hope so! I'll double check dh's schedule and we'll set something up okay? Maybe everyone can meetup at my house and hide their laughter as I tell them what I envision for the Luau!
Sounds good to me. Monday is the only day I might have a conflict - DH has to go back to the dr office in Winston-Salem. Other than that I should be free the rest of the week. JLMK
Old 06-15-2010, 10:22 PM   #12856
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenoni View Post
Sounds good to me. Monday is the only day I might have a conflict - DH has to go back to the dr office in Winston-Salem. Other than that I should be free the rest of the week. JLMK
Yeah!!! Lemme see what I can arrange! How is Mike doing? Good I hope?
Old 06-16-2010, 03:07 AM   #12857
Hardware Hotshot

NO one is able to help me out with any office themed images?? Anyone anyone??
Old 06-16-2010, 03:37 AM   #12858
SuG
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadwawa View Post
Gonna have to say no for the HPC.

Little kitten boy is in the hospital today racking up some serious bills and my car went kerplunk last week - I have not seen her since Wednesday! Gonna cost over $1200 to make her happy again. Beats a car payment, but it does mean whatever was not already paid for is not happening...
ouch,my car went in yesterday. the window wouldn't go up anymore, and the tires needed air. I thought it would be better to get a new van (dh didn't agree)
Old 06-16-2010, 05:02 AM   #12859
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all, headed to mn. Our bus has WiFi!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:44 AM   #12860
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketeew View Post
NO one is able to help me out with any office themed images?? Anyone anyone??
Elizabeth--www.Bugaboostamps.com has some office-themed images. Check them out! Quick to purchase also, as these are digital images.

Sandye
Old 06-16-2010, 07:10 AM   #12861
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by urscrappymama View Post
Yeah!!! Lemme see what I can arrange! How is Mike doing? Good I hope?
Good! Yea and Mike is back to more to normal - just complaining about how this hurts and that hurts but is glad that the staples are out wishing that the drain tubes were out - maybe next week or the week after.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #12862
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketeew View Post
Hello friends! Sorry I have been MIA I was out of town all weekend. I came home to 2 big card orders one for 7 another for 10. SO the past 2 days I have been busy stamping.
Dose anyone have any offiice images they could send me in the next few days. One lady wants a bunch of office cards.
Thanks so much in advance for helping me out
I'll look Elizabeth. . .I can't think of anything off the top of my head except for Bugaboo Stamps as Scrappy's already mentioned. MWAH!

Last edited by huera90; 06-16-2010 at 08:15 AM..
Old 06-16-2010, 08:06 AM   #12863
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I wish that I could. My tentative plastic maxing vacation will be low expense - about 1/3 of the cost to go to / from NC... and even unless I'd had the reservations paid for before the mail came a week and a half ago, my plans would be foiled anyhow.
The bloody union picnic is the 17th and Chris' mom's family reunion, which is usually one week later in the month, is on the 18th. Even if I won the lotto or had free airfare fall into my lap, hell would freeze before he consented to my departure. My entire July is sucked up by a bunch of suck. Three consecutive weekends of babysitting drunks and keep small children, be they mine or someone else's (because of Taste of GR) out of traffic and the beer tent.

And yet, someone magically found a way to have funds to make a day trip to Wizard World Chicago in August, because he wants to meet "Shaft" (Mama, I know you're groaning with me!!), William Shatner and someone from some other something.... Linda Hamilton, maybe?? But apparently Mr. Roundtree and The Shat take precedence over my list of demands.
Lance loves Richard Roundtree, but he'd pee on himself if he met "The Kirk". . .
Old 06-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #12864
Stazon Splitcoast

hi girls, slow day today, but I am thankful for that

Elizabeth, if you don't get any stamped images, just take a small pad of paper (lined) and use some paperclips- they look office supplyish, and just add some sentiment or something.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #12865
Gallery Gazer

JCI- can't believe it's a month away

"The reason for time is so that things don't happen all at once." - Einstein
Old 06-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #12866
Gabfest Goddess

Hey ladies!
a*muse|studio consultant #1180
My Blog
Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #12867
Gallery Gazer

Back from the beach and now I have bronchitis...so fun...

I got Yoo-Rah's check.

Now to try to catch on here.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #12868
Stazon Splitcoast

http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/

just a FYI for DT call if interested!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #12869
Stazon Splitcoast

Count Down for
HPC

13 days left in June (June 16th)
16 days in July

29 days left til HPC

WOO HOO

OMG, less than a month left to get it all together - is anyone else beginning to panic?

Old 06-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #12870
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbasket View Post

I got Yoo-Rah's check.

I want to go to the beach!!!!!

Sandye
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #12871
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Just checking in ladies!!! I am THREE days away from FOURTEEN OFF!!!! WAHOO!!!! Started training the new bootie today... OMG she wouldn't even go IN the tank when I went in today... just stood in the hallway! Grrrr....

Anywhoo.... Kate has her Ghoulfriends swap up too, she posted early to give us a jump start as the Ho down will take up some time for youall!!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #12872
Stazon Splitcoast

Sandye - me too!!! I'm afraid that HPC will be the closest to the beach I'll be getting this year.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #12873
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Just checking in ladies!!! I am THREE days away from FOURTEEN OFF!!!! WAHOO!!!! Started training the new bootie today... OMG she wouldn't even go IN the tank when I went in today... just stood in the hallway! Grrrr....

Anywhoo.... Kate has her Ghoulfriends swap up too, she posted early to give us a jump start as the Ho down will take up some time for youall!!!!!
OH, thanks for the 411 - Headed there now!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #12874
Stazon Splitcoast

Me too Mama. Just subbed for now so I can check some things out on my end.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #12875
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I got Yoo-Rah's check.

Welcome back!
So sorry about the bronchitis
Old 06-17-2010, 06:04 AM   #12876
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc View Post
I want to go to the beach!!!!!

Sandye
When you come we are only 2 hours to the beach if you want a side trip
Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 AM   #12877
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
When you come we are only 2 hours to the beach if you want a side trip
YES!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #12878
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: The avie is my granddaughter & the bike that she races

Quote:
Originally Posted by huera90 View Post
YES!!!
Make footprints in the sand for me, please.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #12879
Gabfest Goddess

Default Retiring SU! colors

Hey ladies. I finally put in my order last week for some of the retiring SU! colors. I haven't been stamping, but of course, I need to keep stocked "just in case." Of course they were already out of some of what I "needed." Do any of you SU! demos have any of the following available for purchase?

Handsome Hunter 8 1/2x11 CS
Ruby Red 8 1/2x11 CS
Briliiant Blue 8 1/2x11 CS
Brilliant Blue 12x12 CS
Close to Cocoa 8 1/2x11 CS (but I will take 12x12)
Brocade Blue 8 1/2x11 CS
Close to Cocoa classic refill
Apricot Appeal classic refill
Bold Brights 8 1/2x11 variety CS

LMK!! Thanks!!
a*muse|studio consultant #1180
My Blog

Last edited by WAstamper; 06-17-2010 at 10:15 AM..
Old 06-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #12880
Gallery Gazer

sarah let me see what i have. there are somethings that i have been trying to get rid of...
that's my goal this summer

"The reason for time is so that things don't happen all at once." - Einstein