Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CA * Calling all the California Girls!!!

Let's find out where the California Girls are! I'd love to get together with some other stampin' girls!

I'm out in Lancaster. About 60 miles north of Los Angeles. I'm willing to drive just about anywhere.

BLOG

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 03-13-2010 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: adding state code to beginning of title
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #2  
Embossing Fanatic

Hi! I'm out in Highland/San Bernardino Area... You're a bit more north west but there are a group of us here in the Inland Empire who had made an attempt to meet 2 weeks ago. Only 3 ended up meeting up.. I actually couldn't make it that day but am trying to get us all together another day. I even offered for us to all meet at my home on like a Saturday morning and we could meet and possibly do a small make & take or an exchange! So maybe you could join us, if it isn't too far for you! Or, keep me informed... I'd be willing to meet up with a different group as well!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

That would be fun!

BLOG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #4  
Embossing Fanatic

it sure would... well we will have to definitely keep in touch!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

I'm in San Bernadino County (Apple Valley) too! Are there plans for another get together?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #6  
Embossing Fanatic

Not as of yet... We can plan something though? I used to live in Victorville... Spring Valley Lake... moved back down the hill... I work in Colton... so for the ease of commuting, I moved back down. Do you do workshops/classes? I'm a fairly new SU demo... Just signed up the end of March. We can see if anyone else is interested... I'm not too familiar with all the possibilities here on Splitcoast as far as finding other local demos... I know there are a few in the Yucaipa/Calimesa/Redlands area that may be interested as well....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfInkView Post
Not as of yet... We can plan something though? I used to live in Victorville... Spring Valley Lake... moved back down the hill... I work in Colton... so for the ease of commuting, I moved back down. Do you do workshops/classes? I'm a fairly new SU demo... Just signed up the end of March. We can see if anyone else is interested... I'm not too familiar with all the possibilities here on Splitcoast as far as finding other local demos... I know there are a few in the Yucaipa/Calimesa/Redlands area that may be interested as well....
We could put something together but I can't get down the hill during the week. I'm not a demo, just a consumer. My craft room is . . . well, let's just say that I haven't gotten unpacked from my move yet. I've got a couple handyman projects that I hope to have done soon and then I can get to the boxes.

Anyone else want to stamp on a weekend?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #8  
Embossing Fanatic

I'm all for the weekend... I have a friend/co-worker who also lives up the hill and is fairly new and full of excitement... Just let me know..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

Default California

Hi! I'm in Bakersfield....I've got four other friends here in Bako who love to card too and we try to get together at least once a month or so.

Although it's unlikely we'd be able to travel down to the San Bernardino area, maybe there's others in the Southern Central Valley area.....?

Have fun if you get your 'crafternoon' planned and I hope you post about your event!

Thanks,
Kat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #10  
Matboard Maniac

I posted this on another thread and I'll extend the same invitation on this thread.

Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year SoCal SCSers!!

Let's start the year off with a get together. I'd like to invite you to come play with me February 20th. I've finally gotten a garage converted into my craft room and I'm still getting everything set-up but maybe this will motivate me to hurry up and get it done, LOL!

There should be room for 6 comfortably but we could maybe get a couple more in if we move some things around. I've got lots of stamps, all types, several die cut machines (I'll have an Accucut grandemark soon, yeah!), dies and all sorts of "stuff". Stamp, scrap, paint whatever project you might be working on - whatever. Just bring your workshop tools (scissors, glue, tape, etc). We can order in a pizza for lunch and I'll have snacks & drinks and we can craft all day!

I'm located in Apple Valley off CA Hwy 18 (zip code 92307 if you want to google it and check the distance) and I'll send you my address if you send me a PM.

If we meet on Saturday we can start early and stay late, if we meet on Monday we'll need to close up by 5 pm so we can go to work the next day. Which would be better for you Saturday or Monday, LMK

Theresa

Last edited by iamastampr; 01-04-2010 at 07:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #11  
Mad Swapper

Samara - Have you been to Crafter's Connection or Scrapbooking Made Simple in Santa Clarita?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2010, 10:15 PM   #12  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamastamprView Post
I posted this on another thread and I'll extend the same invitation on this thread.

Let's start the year off with a get together. I'd like to invite you to come play with me February 20th. I've finally gotten a garage converted into my craft room and I'm still getting everything set-up but maybe this will motivate me to hurry up and get it done, LOL!

There should be room for 6 comfortably but we could maybe get a couple more in if we move some things around. I've got lots of stamps, all types, several die cut machines (I'll have an Accucut grandemark soon, yeah!), dies and all sorts of "stuff". Stamp, scrap, paint whatever project you might be working on - whatever. Just bring your workshop tools (scissors, glue, tape, etc). We can order in a pizza for lunch and I'll have snacks & drinks and we can craft all day!

I'm located in Apple Valley off CA Hwy 18 (zip code 92307 if you want to google it and check the distance) and I'll send you my address if you send me a PM.

If we meet on Saturday we can start early and stay late, if we meet on Monday we'll need to close up by 5 pm so we can go to work the next day. Which would be better for you Saturday or Monday, LMK

Theresa
Sounds good to me... I have a friend who lives up the hill who may be interested as well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2010, 05:01 AM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfInkView Post
Sounds good to me... I have a friend who lives up the hill who may be interested as well!
The more the merrier!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #14  
Matboard Maniac

Exciting News! My new diecut machine should be delivered early next week along with some of the new dies I ordered! It's just like Christmas!

Most everything will be here in plenty of time for the get together, so . . . . . who wants to play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamastamprView Post

Theresa
Reply With Quote Likes