Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   WI-Fox Valley Area Stampers? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/wi-fox-valley-area-stampers-594913/)

tigerlily55 12-13-2014 12:09 PM

WI-Fox Valley Area Stampers?

Any stampers in the Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh area want to get together? Once a month? Every other month? Only months not conflicting with football and hunting? :smile:

I'm in the Appleton area and would love to find a few folks interested in meeting up. I share my toys and hope you would, too. We could even meet up and have a glass of wine to get to know one another before committing. Come to think of it, having a glass of wine while we stamp would be good, too!

Hope to hear from you! I'm not a demonstrator or salesperson for any company. Just want to stamp.

tigerlily55 12-18-2014 03:44 PM

Bump

Makalah 12-18-2014 09:18 PM

I'm too far away down here in Madison, but good luck! :)

tigerlily55 12-19-2014 05:59 AM

Yeah, thanks. I'd just like to stamp once in a while without contributing to SU's bottom line, Lol.

dianevey 12-25-2014 04:28 AM

Martha - why don't you set up a day - shoebox or whatever, one thought would be at the store in Green Bay. I'm sure at least 6-8 of us would love to come, we've been talking about how the events have dwindled and need to have more road trips.

tigerlily55 12-31-2014 12:45 PM

Thanks Diane. I'll give that some thought.

keelsandpeanut 01-04-2015 10:27 PM

Come Crop 'til Ya Drop!!

WHO:
You and your friends

WHEN:
From Noon to Midnight - Saturday, January 17, 2015

WHERE:
Zor Shrine Facility -- 575 Zor Shrine Place, Madison, WI 53719

COST:
$15.00 Non-Refundable Pre-Payment Required to cover the room rental
Payment Methods Accepted:
PayPal to [email protected]
Mailed Check Written Out to Keeley Kirwan and Mailed (Message me for my address)
Credit Card ($3.00 additional charge)

RSVP:
[email protected] - (608) 320-9801

Come and enjoy some time away for YOU to get your craft on!! These monthly crops are a TON of fun!! We love to meet new people and share our passion for crafting!!

** GIVEAWAYS **
There will be giveaways that you must be in attendance to win.

** TOOLS **
I will provide the following:
Cricut Expression as well as cartridges - including the EXCLUSIVE CTMH Cartridges Art Philosophy, Artiste, Artbooking and Artfully Sent (about 50 other cartridges - both fonts and images)
**Everyone is welcome to use my Cricut, but if you own Cutting Mats please bring them to use.**
Sizzix Big Shot with Cuttlebug, Tim Holtz, Sizzix and CTMH Embossing Folders
Punches - Fiskars, Martha Stewart, EK Success, Stampin' Up, and CTMH
CTMH Stamp Sets - Alpha Stamp Sets and Sentiment Stamp Sets
CTMH Dye and Pigment Ink Pads & Coordinating Cardstock - All 42 Colors
CTMH Shin-Han Markers -- 24 Colors
CTMH Acrylic Blocks
CTMH How-To Books (4 for Scrapbooking, 2 for Cardmaking and 2 for Both)

** 2015 Dates **
February -- No Crop
March 13, 14 & 15 -- Weekend Retreat
April 11
May 30
June 6
July -- No Crop
August 1
September 12
October 2, 3 & 4 -- Weekend Retreat
November 7
December 12

tigerlily55 01-05-2015 06:22 AM

Thanks for sharing.

barbaralynn 02-04-2015 05:41 PM

I would come to a shoebox in Appleton or even Green Bay. Please keep me in mind. Thanks! I just saw the info on the Jefferson one, but I have plans that day.

tigerlily55 02-05-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynn (Post 20887884)
I would come to a shoebox in Appleton or even Green Bay. Please keep me in mind. Thanks! I just saw the info on the Jefferson one, but I have plans that day.

Thanks, Barb. I'm really looking for someone to stamp with on a regular basis but I'll keep a gathering in mind.

sheri lehman 02-06-2015 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianevey (Post 20848101)
Martha - why don't you set up a day - shoebox or whatever, one thought would be at the store in Green Bay. I'm sure at least 6-8 of us would love to come, we've been talking about how the events have dwindled and need to have more road trips.

I would come if it's on a day that I could. I am always up for stamping road trips.