Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-10-2008, 08:39 AM   #3161  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on getting ideas for the kiddos Paula! I hope it goes smoothly and easily!

Woohootie! So glad you have a pretty new piano Erin! Hooray!

My fudge is finished so I now I need to pack my blue bag for club.....I think I'll go ahead and cut 3 of the 4 scallop envies for the boxes and just have them do one with the big shot tomorrow night. I should have bought the doctor's bag for it too....kicking myself.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:48 AM   #3162  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks Rhonda. As long as Big Lots still has cheap canvases, I will be set. I'll run over there after I take AJ to school. I am going to paint them, put their favorite character on it and then put "Reed's Room" (or whatever the appropriate name is) on them. I have three older ones that I will have to figure something else out for, but it's a start for the ten younger ones. (Some of them share rooms too so I won't have to make ten.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #3163  
Stampin' Fool

Glad your neighbour has one Paula!

I really want to do some baking this year! I think that I will do those Pringle can cookies. I think those decorated Pringle cans look so nice and then I get to eat my reduced fat BBQ flavoured Pringles too!! I think I will do for the four families that my DH & DS visit each month. My only problem is making the cookies small enough to fit into the cans. I am use to making monster cookies in our house!!

I do make shortbread each year!! I love my homemade shortbread. I was going to make Naniamo Bars (Canadian Thing) but they are so cheap at Costco, it doesn't seem worth the expense or work!! So I just might purchase those. I have to get my youngest DS some candies for his gingerbread house they are making tomorrow at school.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #3164  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, *Nanaimo* bars. Mmmm. LOL Your Costco has 'em? I wonder if ours does?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #3165  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, I haven't been cleaning the upstairs. I found another project instead. I can hear you all tsk-ing me. I know! LOL! Talk about ADD!!! Well, I have continued with the baement project. I started taking things down there from upstairs and just never left! It's a good day for it - so warm today - in the 50's, so it's not cold down there at all. I brought up 3 bags of garbage. Made about 6 boxes empty and pretty much organized a whole bunch of stuff that has to be gone through - mainly for charity purposes. I'm never going to wear/fit into the 5 huge boxes of clothes down there, but I need to know what's in there for tax receipts. Most of my basement is all my school supplies from teaching - those boxes are still not sorted, but at least are in one huge corner of the basement, so easy to move when I need to. I think it will be powerful to go into divorce mediation on Friday, knowing I'm making progress on the basement and can move in a month if I have to. It will be tight, but doable I think. Then I put all the STBX's crap in one corner of the basement. Still half the basement to go - but it's the easy half I think. Still have to sort through all the toys and baby clothes, but will save that till last and maybe have a huge open house and sell it all to the mom's club.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #3166  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Congrats on your basement progress Jen!!

Those sound cute Paula!!! I bet they'll love them.

I did some straightening that wasn't on my list too Jen (bad me!). I think I'll let everyone who buys a retiring stamp set at club have a retired card/cardfront. I lost 43 from my basket of wonderful/favorite swaps......only 12-ish were hostess sets. Several were Pretty Peony (& your pretty Kind Thoughts card Amy) or had the backgrounds......

Last edited by rhondag; 12-10-2008 at 10:27 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #3167  
Stazon Splitcoast

I haven't even looked through all the swaps!! That will be sad.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #3168  
Mad Swapper

ugh.. i didn't even think about all the swaps I lose.. Only lost 12 stamp sets.. and none were my favorites.. so that's a good thing. Even though I keep most of my sets anyway.

Jen- congrats on the basement reorg! I have to go to my mom's and get my stuff out of her basement- dreading that!

Paula- what a CUTE idea for the doors! nice thinkin!

Never had a "nainamo" bar.. what is that? anything sweet sounds yummy to me!

For WWC, I like to use stamps that have a little texture to them (like Heartfelt thanks) because it picks up a bit more color.. but I never thought to use pizazz for that.. Rhonda- you have been hanging around Amy. I can tell.. you have now enabled me on this set!!

Erin- only baby grand that I own is the song by Billy Joel.. ha ha! I crack myself up! enjoy my dear! that is a really cool thing!

Kathy- nothing more fun that a cup of Joe, a laptop and some comfy blankets.. envying you right now!!

all is well here. working on a monster project at work- unplanned.. darn it. worked super late yesterday so i am most sleepy today.. yawn!

still thinking about my preorder.. might as well order since shipping will be free (i'm a sucker for free shipping.. ask amazon!)

1/2 way through my Christmas shopping.. that's a relief of sorts.. gotta do my nieces and nephews yet.. always hard/ easy. I want to give a gift, but end up giving cash.. that's all teens want anyway right?

ok.. back to the grind!! later ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #3169  
Stazon Splitcoast

<stomps foot> But I don't WANNA get rid of swaps! I hadn't even thought that far. LOL Silly me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #3170  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
<stomps foot> But I don't WANNA get rid of swaps! I hadn't even thought that far. LOL Silly me.
LOL! Me either!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #3171  
Stazon Splitcoast

So, I forgot to tell you the most exciting news of the day! The fresh, Maine shrimp are in!!!! We only get them from Dec. through beginning of February. They are small shrimp and go for about $4 a pound. They are delicious!! I hate farm shrimp. So, I buy a bunch and stick it in my freezer - usually use all of it by summer though. Tonight I'm making gambas al ajillo (garlic shrimp) and it'll be great to have the shrimp for the Christmas paella.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #3172  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
So, I forgot to tell you the most exciting news of the day! The fresh, Maine shrimp are in!!!! We only get them from Dec. through beginning of February. They are small shrimp and go for about $4 a pound. They are delicious!! I hate farm shrimp. So, I buy a bunch and stick it in my freezer - usually use all of it by summer though. Tonight I'm making gambas al ajillo (garlic shrimp) and it'll be great to have the shrimp for the Christmas paella.
Um.. can I come over for dinner? I like shrimpies! yummo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #3173  
Stazon Splitcoast

Anytime!
There are actually people who put in large orders, like 10/20 pounds and then ship them to their relatives across the country. They're that good.

We are also having cauliflower casserole.

My mom brought up groceries again.....sigh. I don't mind if it's the half a package of English muffins, etc....stuff she wants to use so it doesn't go bad. This time she brought up a big thing of Mazola oil. She doesn't like that I don't buy name brands. Well, I do for some things, but not for others...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #3174  
Hardware Hotshot

Back from Big Lots and another trip to Walmart. Found the canvasses I need. And I think I have my sub for santa done for the nine year old girl done. Still have to go get the gift card for a man though. I'm thinking Sears so he can get tools, clothes, electornics, whatever he wants.

And at Walmart, I bought Dryers peppermint ice cream -- the double churned so it's better for me . Love this time of year when all the yummy food it available. (Those shrimp sound wonderful Jen).

But I haven't even started cleaning yet. Shame on me! I have to go get AJ from school now too so it will have to wait.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #3175  
Pearl-ExPert

Busy day ladies!

Ya'll just keep on going with your cleaning and sorting and candy making - hmmm should make some fudge this weekend. The shrimp sound devine! DH only likes them batter fried, sigh. I will eat them any which way. Love scallops too and crab and lobster (grilled is super yummy). Okay - nuff food talk, making me hungry.

My fun day was going to the ortho doc for my shoulder again and getting another cort shot. The novocaine is starting to wear off now so the rest of the evening should be a treat. Good news is, it is improving. I hope to not have to go back to see him again. I do go to my regular doc in Feb for my physical (oh joy, something to look forward to!).
Other than that I am doing the laundry and vaccumming that I was supposed to do yesterday. DH came home with Batmanark Knight so we watched it instead of me doing my chores. Aw darn.

Paula, you door signs reminded me I bought things to make door hangers for my nieces...now where did I put them? LOL. I think I bought them months and months ago.

Still working on Christmas cards too. Have 42 written out so far, with about 30 to go.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #3176  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Off to look at my swaps now. I always forget about them when the list comes out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 03:20 PM   #3177  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffsbeeView Post
Busy day ladies!

Ya'll just keep on going with your cleaning and sorting and candy making - hmmm should make some fudge this weekend. The shrimp sound devine! DH only likes them batter fried, sigh. I will eat them any which way. Love scallops too and crab and lobster (grilled is super yummy). Okay - nuff food talk, making me hungry.

My fun day was going to the ortho doc for my shoulder again and getting another cort shot. The novocaine is starting to wear off now so the rest of the evening should be a treat. Good news is, it is improving. I hope to not have to go back to see him again. I do go to my regular doc in Feb for my physical (oh joy, something to look forward to!).
Other than that I am doing the laundry and vaccumming that I was supposed to do yesterday. DH came home with Batmanark Knight so we watched it instead of me doing my chores. Aw darn.

Paula, you door signs reminded me I bought things to make door hangers for my nieces...now where did I put them? LOL. I think I bought them months and months ago.

Still working on Christmas cards too. Have 42 written out so far, with about 30 to go.
Well, Lisa, You sure will have to come out east for some good seafood!!
Sorry the shoulder is still bothering you. That stinks! I know how that goes with the ankle. And I hear you on the physical. Yuck.....
I'm glad your DH swayed you away from chores! How fun!
How sad, I still have to order Christmas cards....guess I should do that, huh?!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #3178  
Stazon Splitcoast

Paula - Great shopping!! Glad you got to shop instead of doing chores!
Liz - hope your day is flying by!!
Rhonda - Wonderful idea about the retiring cardfronts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #3179  
Stazon Splitcoast

Erin and Amy - I have no idea what those bars are, but they sound good!!

Hey, if everyone gets a free moment post your fav. cookie recipe here or your blog (link it)! Let's share!!! I have a feeling there are some veeeerrryyyy good cooks and bakers on here!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #3180  
Hardware Hotshot

I haven't made cookies forever! I will have to think about that and post some on my blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #3181  
Hardware Hotshot

And Lisa. Take it easy with that shoulder. Again. I hope you can find your door hangers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #3182  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'll go take a picture of the Christmas Mice.....

My Elf gifts came and DH unpacked the box and put them on the dining table.....He didn't open any.....except I could see Day 8. It is so beautiful that I have to take it to my stamp club tomorrow night--I'm a toad, but I don't care-they will love it! Oh, they'll only get to look not yum up the whole thing!

Last edited by rhondag; 12-10-2008 at 04:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #3183  
Stazon Splitcoast

A creature is stirring on my blog....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #3184  
Crimping Master

Rhonda - Your peanut butter mice are darling! I be they're yummy too.

Jen - the shrimp sound delicious. I love seafood, too bad we don't have any fresh seafood here in Utah, unless you count the Brine Shrimp in the Great Salt Lake

Paula - my policy is it's always better to shop that clean. Cleaning will always be there and everything will get messy again as soon as you turn your back, so spend your time doing something fun.

Lisa - I hope your shoulder keeps getting better. As for physicals, I schedule my annual physical and my mammogram on the same day. I call it my "Day of Fun". When it's all over I go out to dinner with my BFF and c/o the indignities associated with women's healthcare.

I just sold my old car. I got it after I graduated from nursing school, it was my first new car and my parents gave me the down payment as a graduation gift. I loved it. Now it has some one new to love it, I hope. Silly to get sad about a car, but it has alot of memories associated with it.

I got to stamp yesterday!!! It felt so good to get rubber in my hands again. I'm working on the swaps I owe you lovely ladies, nothing Christmassy, but winter themed. In fact, maybe I'll ink up some rubber tonight!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #3185  
Mad Swapper

Rhonda- I like the creature stirring on your blog! i'll have to keep that one in mind when I get around to doing my cookies!

Just saw a commercial for Marley and Me.. the dog lover in me can hardly wait to see that movie.. looks cheesy and cute.. perfect girly movie!

ok.. somebody motivate me to start writing out my christmas cards.. no motivation right now.. I made them right! why should I have to sign em and send em too! ha ha ha.

work was LONG again today. I hope to get home early tomorrow. gonna put goulash in the slow cooker for dinner.. yummo!

have a good night all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #3186  
Pearl-ExPert

Yea! Missi got to stamp!!! I hope you car will be well loved by someone new.

Liz, hope tomorrow is better at work and you get to go home early! Goulash sounds yummy.

Rhonda, the mice are so cute! How fun for Christmas.

Paula, found my door hangers - I will have to work on them this weekend and if I get them done I will post them on my blog. Thanks for the inadvertant reminder! Have fun making yours!

The shoulder is okay...sore now the novacain has worn off. He was pleased to see the range of motion improved so hopefully this will hit the home run and send it to better land.

The swaps/samples took a hit. It wasn't so bad until I realized that DSP retires each catalog too...and I must have a dozen with Bella Rose DSP! Oh well, with the SA swap and the swap with my convention roomies (we are meeting in January to do a shoebox and overnight at a hotel to work on samples for SAB and new catalog) I should still have a good selection. I have turned down 2 swap invites in the past week or so...I just didn't want to commit with the holidays - I know I would procrastinate to the last minute...and not wanting the stress right now.

Cookies recipes sound like a wonderful idea...will have to ponder that for a fave.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #3187  
Mad Swapper

Boy, I really missed out on a lot today. I thought it was going to be a nice peaceful day - then my DH called just as I was getting comfy and said, "Whatch doin?" That should have been the clue. One of the rehab units was having a Christmas party and oh, BTW - they were going to sing Christmas carols and my DH was supposed to ask me to come play the piano but he forgot! I had an hour to hop in the shower and get over to the hospital.

By the time I got done at the hospital it was time to start piano lessons for the afternoon. Got home just in time to get people to the church. Then Dh says, let's hit W*lm*rt on the way home. Didn't get dinner until 9 p.m.!

Good news, tho, my pre-order (which I ordered on Monday - ONE DAY before the free shipping!!!!) was shipped today. Can't wait for new stamping stuff.

Jen, your mom sounds just like mine! I hope you are having a good visit.

Rhonda, toffees AND fudge! I am so there at your house!

(And Jen, with the shrimp, if you lived in OK - I would be driving to your home right now!)

Erin, great news about your piano. Naniamo bars? Sound interesting.

Liz, keep at it - cash is always a good thing with teenagers!

Paula, your canvas idea has given me some inspiration. I'll have to hit the big lots here.

Lisa, it's good to hear that your shoulder is getting better. I know it's a slow process, but hope the shot helps and will give you some relief.

Amy, it's good to see your *face* here today. How are things up your way?

Missi, glad you got to stamp. Do you get to replace your old car with a newer car?

I hope I didn't leave anybody out.

Hope eveyone is having a good, restful night's sleep.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #3188  
Stazon Splitcoast

You're making me feel tired just reading about your day! I did get my Christmas cards (most of which came from a box at Sam's LOL) finished today! Did a nice letter with pic, then just signed most of the cards. But they are DONE, and I wasn't sure that would even happen this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #3189  
Mad Swapper

Good evening ladies!

Jen- You are just an organizing fool lately! (and I mean that in the nicest way possible!) Enjoy the time with your parents! And if I don't make it back here before Friday, good luck with the mediation.

Paula- I agree with everyone else...you can clean anytime

Erin- congrats on the baby grand! I'm curious about the naimamo bar too!

Kathy- So nice of your DH to volunteer you! So do you teach piano? (sorry if you meantioned it before, its hard to keep up with all of you guys!) I'm curious as to what age you start teaching children? My daughter loves to sign and we wanted to get her into piano lessons early. I've read between 4-5 but have not actually talked to a professional about it Any advice?

Liz - I hear you on the unplanned work...same thing happened to me today that is going to mess with my day tomorrow!

Amy - Congrats on getting your cards finished!

Lisa - Hope your shoulder is feeling better.

Everyone Else - What's UP?

I accomplished a great deal today. I am about 90% done with Christmas shopping. I have a list made of candy to make this weekend, working on a grocery list. I made 13 more Christmas cards today, just about 13 more to go I think. I am making those Coaster Desk Calendars for coworkers and I have all the coasters covered and the calendars cut, I just need to sand the edges, assemble and decorate. I'm also making those hodgepodge hardware bookmarks for them and I have all the ribbon attached, I just need to add dsp and decorate. We decorated a little outside today (had to wait for the ground to thaw a bit) We were outside looking at it before it was dark and my husband and I thought it looked kind of pathetic, but when it got dark it looked better I think that's all for today. Tomorrow is a long work day and then Friday is our firm Christmas party...the weekend is going to be candy making.

did you guys know Christmas is 2 weeks away? OMG! Time is going to fast.

I've babbled enough...Good Night!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #3190  
Mad Swapper

Hi Crissy,
I know that there is a lot of controversy about what age to start piano. Some say young, some say wait until they're older. Personally, I start kids about 5 or 6. When they have an attention span of about 20 minutes and can make the correlation between abc's and finger numbers to keys on the piano, then it's a good time.

Most important is to find a patient, loving teacher. It will make or break the experience for a young child. That's my two cents, anyway.

Your projects and cards sound great, BTW.

Amy, I'm using LAST year's picture with this year's christmas card. I never got last year's cards sent and there's no way to get a current picture taken, and last year's pic was one of the best of our family - so that's what they get LOL! And the card will be going out after Christmas. No time before that I can forsee to get these done.

We usually spend Christmas Eve watching our favorite movies and gorging on our favorite foods - and I think I am going to put everyone to work addressing envelopes while we watch the movies.

Well, I'm catching myself making a lot of typo's here. Guess it's time to call it a day. Then we can do it all over again tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #3191  
Crimping Master

Hi, Everyone!
It's been a busy day here! All of that baking, cleaning, sorting, shopping . . . whew! You all wore me out!

M-m-m-m, all of that food sounds delicious! And I love the idea of sharing cookie recipes! We're going to Seattle tomorrow for about four days, and I made my son's favorite cookies to take to him. If I get a chance, I'll post the recipe on my blog this weekend. They're yummy!

So much to comment on - I'll just say it's great to check in and find out what's going on with all of you. Yay to Erin for the beautiful new scratch-free piano - enjoy! Jen, good luck with the mediation. Lisa, hope your shoulder feels much better. And hugs to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #3192  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, more busy times over here!!

The ice storm is headed our way. Right now it's raining. I just got the call that schools are closing an hour early today and Drew doesn't have preschool. I need to see if I can clean the garage to get my parents' car in. Also, find the ice melt (think I know where that is at least). My parents went out shopping and are hitting the grocery store for the next couple days of meals. I really hope we don't lose power/heat. My mom has RA and that would be terrible for her - the gas fireplace will still work, but it doesn't throw off much heat at all. I may turn the heat way up tonight just in case.

I am also babysitting again this morning. I'm part of a babysitting co-op. I've never even had anyone sit for me yet and I've got stacks of tickets! LOL! My friends are all mad because I said I'm saving them for divorce, packing or interviews. I resisted joining the co-op, because I would always watch someone's kids/friends if they needed it. Seems silly to "pay" a friend for it, you know?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 05:55 AM   #3193  
Crimping Master

Jen - Stay warm! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your power doesn't go out.
Pamela - Have fun in Seattle, I love that city!

I've been the great procrastinator this year and have almost nothing together for Christmas. School was my excuse I'm going to have to bust a move this weekend. I told my DH that he had to leave me alone all weekend (like that's ever going to happen, lol)
I guess I'd better get to work! I'll check in later.
Missi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 05:59 AM   #3194  
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning ladies! I need to wrap like a mad woman Missi...I am so behind! I also have some DVD tin presents to make and tons more stuff...run away!

I hope the storm passes you by Jen!

I need to make cheese logs today, and try to dent my ~to do~ list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #3195  
Hardware Hotshot

Good Morning!

My neighbor is coming in about 3 hours to work on Christmas presents. Wish I had spent a bit more time cleaning last night instead of going to bed.

Sounds like everyone is busy and getting things done or planning to get things done. I always do things at the last minute. Acutally, this group was the only reason I didn't do that before convention.

So much to comment on but I have got to get in the shower and get AJ working on homework. My desktop is still down so I won't be able to check in as much today either. Have a great day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:32 AM   #3196  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, all you gals wrapping....I haven't wrapped a single thing yet!!! Am I in trouble??? I still haven't ordered Christmas cards either....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:34 AM   #3197  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by ececsyView Post
Just saw a commercial for Marley and Me.. the dog lover in me can hardly wait to see that movie.. looks cheesy and cute.. perfect girly movie!
We saw Bolt, it was a great dog-lover movie. It made us want to get home and hug our big furry pups!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #3198  
Stazon Splitcoast

I agree with Kathy on the piano lessons--around 6, can read (helps with associating letters with notes), and a good patient teacher. That wouldn't be me. LOL

Today I'm making my oldest daughter do a post office run for me--she only has one class today, so I'm putting her to work. LOL And we need to clean! Oh my goodness. I'm going to bed before everyone else, and waking up to a mess. And wrap presents--that's my big goal. That Wii has been in the back of my closet since May.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 07:55 AM   #3199  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

That Wii has been in the back of my closet since May.
It's going to be a wii-derful Christmas! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Just checking in for a minute. I wish I could hire all you bakers (Rhonda!) to come do my baking for me. I think we'll have time next week. But this week is booked solid every minute! I think I'm going to crash come Saturday night!

Jen, stay warm. Hope your storm isn't too bad today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #3200  
Stampin' Fool

Okay, so I know I am behind but I lost 30 sets (not including hostess sets). Not sad about any of them.

I will post Naniamo Bar Recipe. I just have to find my good one.

I have early dismissal for my youngest DS today and I have to get my DH and oldest DS to the ferry as my DS has a big swim meet today, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Victoria (on Vancouver Island).
Reply With Quote Likes