Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #2801  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just sent a PM regarding the swap. Let me know if you didn't recieve it and are interested. I think I got everyone but I'm not sure.

Also, let me know if I missed anything =-)

I'm off to the drug store for the 3rd time today!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #2802  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapshappenView Post
I finally was reading the Parade that comes in the Sunday paper and there was a whole article in there about shopping habits. I found this quote about grocery shopping:

"Bargains" stimulate our natural hoarding instinct. A small region in the prefrontal cortex of our brain is associated with collecting. Scientists believe that it reacts as it did earlier in our evolution, when food supplies may have been scarce. In other words, we're hardwired to respond to shortages by doing all we can to ensure our survival. The result? A lot of soup and a lot of pasta."

And Rubber Stamps, card stock, DSP, embellishments, BS Dies, Cricut Cartridges, etc, etc, etc.

I think that small region in my prefrontal cortex is a little bigger than others.

Ah that explains my overly large forehead, and all the mountains stuff I am having to sort thru as I thin out my house. I had a crate size box of ripped blue jeans in the back of the fabric area! They're gone. Along with 4 large boxes of quilt fabric and 2 gigantic rolls of batting (To a local church group that sews for Africa). I sadly can barely hold the fabric anymore. Don't laugh, because one of my customers did. Thought I was silly. I have to use a needlenose pliers to hold the fabric as I feed it into the sewing machine. My hands just won't hold onto it very long. Don't even start about threading a needle!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #2803  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Kim! Good to see you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #2804  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Hi Kim! Great to have you here!

So very sorry about your hands.....hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #2805  
Gallery Gazer

The pain in my hands is part of why I dropped from being a mod. Too much typing some days. As it is I have to sit and correct all the missed keys. My original entries look like an alien langauge sometimes. lol

Amy - I have a rib that floats out of place. I know your pain. Not much you can do for it besides muscle relaxers. My chiropractor said it damages the nerve endings (scraps or stretches them ?) and that's why it hurts so much even after it's back in. In the last 2 months I started drinking 2 - 1/2 cup servings of Pomegranate juice. It seems to help with the every day pains in my joints not much with the rib problem tho. I alos found acai (i sigh ee) juice. It doesn't taste very good but has helped raise my energy level.

Missi - You let go of your club. All I could say was Wow! when I read that. You go girl. Sounds like they were just disrespectful!

I had to laugh at your new word - unpunishable. My son went thru about a year of that, I think age 9.
Paula - Nothing I did was enough. If took away tv, he said fine I'll read. If I took away outside playtime, he was I can play in my room. Once he lost all privledges but breathing, it was a rough year. I think he said do what you want, I can daydream and you can't touch that. He did come around it just took time. Stay firm. Even as your hair goes grey. Stick with your rules. I posted them on the wall. More to remind me than him! lol

Lisa - Love the photo of your hubby and you. Are there no more kitties in your house? I thought they'd be in the picture too.

Liz - I too have gobs of one sided DSP in my stash. I didn't buy much this catalog as I went crazy last time they that b3g1f sale and have several(lots of) unopened packs. I'm going to put some up for door prizes choices at my Holiday Event this week end.

Kathy - It'll be lovely to have your daughter near. It's hard when children are too far away. Just look for an apratment for her soon. Laughing at myself, because my son has been back home here almost 3 months, love him but he's driving me crazy as we are type A and type C personalities.

Rhonda - I want to say a heartfelt thank you. When I had bad spells this fall, I went to your gallery to find a project or 2, for my clubs to do. You have such easy, elegant, ideas to case.

Crissy - I'd love to be in the preview swap too. I'd like to swap with you all.

Kringle is heaven - Pastry with fruit jam and cream cheese in a round or oval. I love it! See picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Swappers Anonymous-kringle.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 03:17 AM   #2806  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kringle does look yummy!!

I remember where the ex was from..popped into my head last night..Aurora, IL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 05:47 AM   #2807  
Gallery Gazer

Hi all. I'm off to snowblow my loooong driveway. I won't be able to type much after that. sigh Another 3-4 inches of snow. I'm in for the swap. Thanks Crissy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50 AM   #2808  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

That reminds me of a tea ring (which has a cherry on top and is cinnamon-flavored instead of having jam though). Fruit and Cream Cheese-my favorite breakfast combo.....I love blintzes! (crepes filled with cream and ricotta cheese covered with strawberry topping is my go to kind)

I'm glad to have helped you a little with your fall clubs Kim! Sorry you had to stop being a mod too....Be careful with the snow-blowing!

I have to get ready for my gift class tomorrow....it is as if I had no idea it was coming! I also need to finish cutting for my friend's Christmas cards and get ready for club next week.

Have a great day ladies!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 06:02 AM   #2809  
Pearl-ExPert

Good AM ladies...

I am not feeling to welll but I am going to shake it off.. I have to go to the boys school to do Lunch Duty. I shall be back in the afternoon I have to try to get my Christmas cards started.. YIKES... HA thats what that is.. hmmm

I have been thinking long and hard on if I should have another Hostess group I don't know yet.. I mean sure it makes me have my mins. but I don't know I KNOW when the new catty comes out Well you guessed it I wil be my #1 customer! lol.. so I know I'll prob. cover my mins for the quater... hmm we shall see am I rambling.. ((((HUGS)))) to all

Have a wonderful day everyone...

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 06:08 AM   #2810  
Stazon Splitcoast

I wish we would get some snow. I love snow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 06:11 AM   #2811  
Crimping Master

Just a quick post before I go to school. Today's my last day this semester! I just have one final to take. Whoo hoo!!

Kim - Good to hear from you!

Ellie - If anyone can shake off feeling bad, it's you!

Rhonda - Have fun cutting

Everyone else - Have a great day and I'll catch up with you later!

Missi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 07:41 AM   #2812  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
Jen- love ya dear.. but you are nuts..

I could do without more snow.. five inches coming down here today.. and no snowblower to be found!

only fun thing is watching the dogs play in it. My 10 yr old lab is like a puppy when we get a big snow.. she shoves her face in it and jumps around like a crazy dog.. loves the snow.. so funny!

have a good day all! gotta get some work done today!
Liz

ps. Kim- good to "see" you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #2813  
Pearl-ExPert

hi everyone!

Hi Kim - glad you are swapping with us. Sorry about your hands. My BFF has chronic joint issues and is drinking pom juice too. Says it helps. Do you have a hot tub for after snowblowing? IF you ever get by Racine would you send me a Kringle? But it has to be Bendtsen's not O&H.

Crissy, all in for the swap! You know I will have to use the bees just for Jen How is DH today?

Liz, I am with Jen, bring on the snow!!! Snowing south of here today, but I am looking at the sunshine. If it's gonna be cold, may as well look it. We had a dog growing up that loved the snow too. They are so much fun to watch.

Missi - best of luck on your final!

Ellie, hope you are feeling better now. How was lunch at school?

Rhonda, have fun with your prep work!

Amy, how is the Advair working for you? And how did the buffet go?

Paula, how are the boys today? Was the potluck dinner yummy?

I am going home in a few and going to work on some Christmas projects for gifts for our bible study group next Monday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #2814  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Ladies!

Well, I am running up and down the basement steps (being very careful, of course, since that is how I broke my ankle last year - Dec. 18 ) bringing up all the Christmas decorations. This is a workout!! I am going to put up the outside lights today, since it is warm out. I wasn't sure if I'd get a chance to get it done, but I love it, so I'm doing it!! I am also trying to sort through stuff and clean out the basement too. Oh my! What a disaster zone, but it feels sooo good to get started!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #2815  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Hi Ladies!

Well, I am running up and down the basement steps (being very careful, of course, since that is how I broke my ankle last year - Dec. 18 ) bringing up all the Christmas decorations. This is a workout!! I am going to put up the outside lights today, since it is warm out. I wasn't sure if I'd get a chance to get it done, but I love it, so I'm doing it!! I am also trying to sort through stuff and clean out the basement too. Oh my! What a disaster zone, but it feels sooo good to get started!!
Oh gosh..PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEASE be careful I broke and dislocated my ankle in 2000 had to have a full leg cast for 3 mths.. and at that time I lived on the 5th floor and had no elev. so yes I WAS TRAPPED only good thing was my mom lived next door so she was able to help me with Ramzees OH that was the worst 3 mths ever I wanted to pull my hair out.. lol..

hmm decorations.. hmm well the boys have 1/2 days Thurs. and Friday and no school Monday.. (thur-friday: Parent Teacher Conf. Monday-Catholic Holiday) so I will try to put the tree up..lets see what Gabi does.. oh boy.. last year she really didn't pay any mind to it.. she just looked at it and kept going.. this year the girl knows more then me already so hmmm OH BOY! LOL...

As you can see I am back from Lunch duty ohhh to be 5 again.. I love going to watch Isaac's class it so much fun they are so sweet at that age.. I did go and say Hey to Ramzees and of course he said HEY mama why aren't you watching me.. hmm well there is only one !!! hmmm

I am off to clean up my stamp room that I've been cleaning since yesterday but everytime I am going to do it I make something else and add to the mess! lol

HUGS!

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:31 AM   #2816  
Crimping Master

Ellie, you are so funny! You crack me up and you always brighten my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #2817  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Me, too! But it's not gonna happen here in San Diego, darn! But I can't talk my DH into moving someplace where it snows. He's a big, big baby - err, I mean Southern California Boy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:36 AM   #2818  
Hardware Hotshot

No snow here yet either. The last two days were in the 50's. I don't remember being able to have the kids play outside in December without Snow Clothes on before. Cooler today, but dry.

The dinner was yummy. The funny thing is, there was no desserts. We did it without sending a sign up around and I made a comment on Sunday that if all anyone brought was desserts, we would just eat that for dinner. Well, I guess no one wanted that. Lots of good main dishes and salads though. Glad to have that done.

Now I just need to finish up my elf gifts. I've been cleaning this morning and helping AJ with his PT and homework. You should have seen the size of the laundry pile that came out of both boys rooms. No wonder AJ never had any clean socks. They were mixed in with the toys.

The boys are being a bit better today. I think Spencer might have a cold though. He keeps sneezing lots of stuff out. It's clear but I can't even imagine what he might be allergic too right now.

My basement is a disaster right now though. Maybe I should finish putting my decorations up so I can put the boxes away and straighten that up too.

Kim- Good to hear from you! Sorry about your hands though. And good luck with the snow.

Ellie- Get better my friend.

Lisa- Good luck with your projects.

Liz- It's so fun to watch kids and dogs play in the snow.

Amy- Hope your Buffet went well.

Rhonda- I love Swedish tea rings. I had a roommate in college that use to make those for us. Yum!

Missi- Hope your test went well. And that you have a nice break from school for a few weeks.

Jen- Be careful with those decorations and lights and all. Let's not have a repeat performance!

Crissy- Hope your DH is better and thanks for hostessing the swap.

Did I miss anyone. Angie, Erin, Pamela, Trina, Sharon, Amystamps, (I shouldn't start naming names because I am sure to miss someone.) Hugs to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:38 AM   #2819  
Crimping Master

Today I found the garland (yay!), fixed my two-line phone, found two credit cards that I had lost (yikes!), downloaded some cool digi-scrapping stuff (don't know how to do it yet, but I'll learn!), did a bunch of work stuff, got through one conference call and have one more to go, talked to my boss a few times on the phone - and it's just 10:30 am. Jumping in the shower now.

Kim, good to hear from you! Sorry about your hands - sounds bad!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 AM   #2820  
Pearl-ExPert

Yes I know I am suppose to be cleaning... BUTTT girls you DO NOT WANT SNOW.. oh sure it BEAUTIFUL when its falling but believe you me.. when it sticks to the street OH YUCK everyone stepping it.. even doggies leaving presents behind and you finding it.. OHH NOT SO GOOD.. and then when its melting.. that mush... oh my gosh it makes me get goose bumps.. YUCKKK.. and then if it freezes up again.. guess what you have BLACK ICE and slip and fall and guess what you break and dislocate your ankle (yes that's what happened to me!) I AM SOOO CHICKEN when I see ice.. ask my Hubby he has to almost carry me over it cause I will not GO NEAR it! LOL.. ok NOW really I am going to go clean! LOL I HAVE TO I have to work on my Christmas cards! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #2821  
Hardware Hotshot

Stacy! I forgot to say hi to Stacy! See I knew I would forget someone. Who else did I forget?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:47 AM   #2822  
Chattin' & Sippin' in SPAM-Land

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapbookmama_14View Post
Yes I know I am suppose to be cleaning... BUTTT girls you DO NOT WANT SNOW.. oh sure it BEAUTIFUL when its falling but believe you me.. when it sticks to the street OH YUCK everyone stepping it.. even doggies leaving presents behind and you finding it.. OHH NOT SO GOOD.. and then when its melting.. that mush... oh my gosh it makes me get goose bumps.. YUCKKK.. and then if it freezes up again.. guess what you have BLACK ICE and slip and fall and guess what you break and dislocate your ankle (yes that's what happened to me!) I AM SOOO CHICKEN when I see ice.. ask my Hubby he has to almost carry me over it cause I will not GO NEAR it! LOL.. ok NOW really I am going to go clean! LOL I HAVE TO I have to work on my Christmas cards! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

-Ellie
LOL! Tell us how you REALLY feel, Ellie!

And what is this "SNOW" of which you speak???? LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #2823  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycatstamperView Post
LOL! Tell us how you REALLY feel, Ellie!

And what is this "SNOW" of which you speak???? LOL!
Bwahahahaha. I know, where you live, a white Christmas is called fog. We've had a few "California" winter days here lately too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #2824  

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1itcher46View Post
Lisa - Love the photo of your hubby and you. Are there no more kitties in your house? I thought they'd be in the picture too.
I had to put Taz down on October 3rd. We currently have empty nest syndrome here. No cats for the first time since 1988 for me. I had planned on waiting until after the Holidays to start looking for a new furbaby, but since we have decided not to put up a tree this year (too much work for just the two of us, KWIM?) I will probably hit the SPCA on the 27th since they are having a "Holiday Sale" and have cut their adoption fees in half for the month of December. That's $40 off! WOO HOO! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #2825  

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapshappenView Post
Bwahahahaha. I know, where you live, a white Christmas is called fog. We've had a few "California" winter days here lately too.
You mean our beautiful Central Valley blanket of grey? LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:56 AM   #2826  

Quote:

Originally Posted by ececsyView Post
I could do without more snow.. five inches coming down here today.. and no snowblower to be found!
I've been laughing at ours Sears ads every week for the past few weeks.... SNOWTHROWERS ON SALE! Yeah. We need those here in California..... LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #2827  
Stazon Splitcoast

You gals are so funny! Half the lights are up, but I have to go do carpool for preschool and then Drew's little friend is staying here for a bit, as his mom has a doctor's appointment.
Then at 3 the boys go with the ex. Maybe I'll get the lights done and have time to craft!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #2828  

Off to clean my disgusting kitchen and rake up the second batch of leaves this week. SIGH. I wish the dang tree would just FINISH ALREADY! LOL! I will probably put the lights up outside on Saturday when DH is home. Don't like to do it when I'm here by myself since, if done right, it involves getting up on the roof and I just feel a little better knowing someone is home to call 911 if I fall off. LOL. Don't know that I'll do the roof over the garage this year tho, in which case I can just do it from the 6' ladder. Ooooo... and maybe clean the gutters at the same time.... LOL. Lots to do around here! See you all later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #2829  
Crimping Master

Quote:

You mean our beautiful Central Valley blanket of grey? LOL!
Is that the "Tule Fog"? I used to consult to a facility in Kingsburg, and I had to drive through Tule Fog to get there - scary! (But the sweetest little nursing home in the whole wide world!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:07 AM   #2830  
Pearl-ExPert

I have yet to get my Christmas decor out. I know I love it, but DH could care less and keeps asking me why I go through all the trouble. I do have some favorite pieces though. I am planning on doing it this weekend. Today is finishing up elfette last gift and working on those projects for my group. Then I should address my Christmas cards and figure out how many more I need to make to send.

UPS just came to the door and handed me a big padded envie. He is walking away and I said "see you tomorrow", then looked at what he handed me and it's definitely not my preview order...I say "that's it?"...opps I said, "it's Wednesday - guess I will see you again tomorrow! and Friday. And then again when the backorder items from both of those orders arrive. The order I got today was something for my May mission trip.

okay, lunch done and listening to the 3 Tenors Christmas music.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #2831  
Pearl-ExPert

When we were kids we spent one Christmas in Florida with our grandparents...when we got home we told our parents we never wanted to do it again - there was no snow and it was yucky weather there - one day was colder than MN! I spent one winter in San Diego in the Navy and I hated it. Guess I am just a MN girl at heart. Give me snow!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #2832  
Pearl-ExPert

Here is a link to the card my sister is making for Christmas with her girls photo. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.a...out_id=1417071

The 13 YO is very independent and wants to be a lawyer. She is good arguer so maybe...
The 9YO (almost 10 as I can hear her say...January), she is the diva.

Last edited by biffsbee; 12-03-2008 at 10:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #2833  
Gallery Gazer

Well that snowblowing went well. Only one icey spot where I slid a bit. I don't hurt! I can't figure it out. the other storm I could hardly move, it hurt to breath. Well I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, after here, I'll get my space cleared for Sunday and get Christmas boxes out fo the crawl space.

No hot tub for after snowblowing. Great idea tho. The YMCA is right down the road, but I used to work there and know all the gross stories about the germs in the pool and hot tub. Just the very warm shower. I heat the bathroom up first with a portable heater it reallly helps too.

No you do not want snow. Unless it comes in one of those water globes. I second what Ellie said about snow. I am now counting down the days to March. Hmmm maybe I should become a snowbird and move to Arizona for the winter.

My 11 year old dog is part lab and part husky. She gets out there rolls around in the snow, wants us to throw snowballs for her. Won't chase a ball anymore, but snow oh yeah! I bought some Shamwow wipes (TV ad says they are suppose to be super absorbent.) It worked to dry her off, better than the terry dog towel. Otherwise she's drippy wet all day.

Rhonda - I love Blintzes. Ooey gooey and all that cream cheese. Hmmm supper tonight? I have to make crepes for an appetizer on Sunday.

Missi - Now you'll have more stampin' time! It's always nice to reach the end of the semester.

Liz - On the news they interviewed an Ariens dealer here in Green Bay and he stated the manufacturer would not be making snowblower engine parts. Snowblowers are already back ordered and will not be readily available. At the start of Winter! Last year, blowers, shovel and salt were not to be found after Feb here.

Have a great day everyone. I'm off to clean and haul up the Xmas boxes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #2834  
Stazon Splitcoast

Would you believe I just submitted my preview order? And I DIDN'T expedite! Now you know how sick I was. LOL

Feeling better again today. I'm using my rescue inhaler a lot less, and that's good. Don't love the Advair, but it's working. My back is feeling a bit better, too.

Card buffet went well last night. I took in $175. That'll make your back feel better any day, right?

I don't love snow on roads and sidewalks. Anywhere else, it's great. We have our tree up and decorated, and the living room is all done. But the outside lights are still just a matter of discussion. Everybody has been picking up the slack for me while I've been sick.

Hope you all are having a good day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #2835  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I had to put Taz down on October 3rd. We currently have empty nest syndrome here. No cats for the first time since 1988 for me. I had planned on waiting until after the Holidays to start looking for a new furbaby, but since we have decided not to put up a tree this year (too much work for just the two of us, KWIM?) I will probably hit the SPCA on the 27th since they are having a "Holiday Sale" and have cut their adoption fees in half for the month of December. That's $40 off! WOO HOO! LOL!
Oh I'm so sorry Lisa. He had such a great cat personality. I liked your stories about his adventures in your craft area. I always try to do a rescue pet purchase when we go pet shopping. I like that , well here, it involves spaying and nuetering. Too many pound pets out there already. Our "pup" as she still doesn't act old enough for 11, we got from someone who had her in a large palstic kennel 20 hours out of every day. She was a chewer for them. She's such a lovey dog, only ate one chair leg after we got her. The vet has already talked to us about her aging. I don't think I'd want to go through training another puppy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #2836  
Pearl-ExPert

I would love to have a dog again, but DH and I cannot seem to agree on many aspects of that and he is allergic to a lot of them. Cats are out for his allergies and I am not a cat person. Funny, cause all the friends I have with cats, their cats always come to me when I am there. Even the ones who are anti-social. My BFF laughs and says I really am a cat person, just don't know it yet .

Amy, glad to hear you are feeling better today and Yippie on the buffet! That had to help on the preview order

Kim, glad the snowblowing went well and you are feeling good afterward! I don't have to shovel or blow myself, so I don't mind it at all. DH has a plow on the pickup and a bobcat. I sit inside and watch out the window with my cocoa.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #2837  
Pearl-ExPert

Yes can you tell I love snow?? lol..

GUESS WHAT GIRLS!!! I just got an email and my goodies from the preview!!! YEAHHHH so next Wednesday I shall be stalking my UPS truck!! YIPPPEEEE... I can't wait to see that DSP not the gamers one that other one it reminds me of K&Company hmmm OH and girls I can see my table again.. see a little Alicia Key's playing and I'm moving along! lol

I even put my cardstock back in order! its nice to see pinks w/pinks and blues w/blues.. hmmm Now I am looking at my DP and have to find a way to use it all up.. cause we get new ones right in the new catty? (remember new to SU so I really don't know! lol)

Ok let me go find my other half of my desk! lol

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #2838  
Pearl-ExPert

Yup Ellie, new catalog, new DSP.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #2839  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffsbeeView Post
Here is a link to the card my sister is making for Christmas with her girls photo. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.a...out_id=1417071

The 13 YO is very independent and wants to be a lawyer. She is good arguer so maybe...
The 9YO (almost 10 as I can hear her say...January), she is the diva.
That is so sweet I love that L.O. of the card and really I have a lawyer too lol although Ramzees laughs cause I always say BOY you have to be a lawyer you would make anyone confess on the stand even if they didn't do it just so they don't have to keep going back and forth w/you! lol

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #2840  
Pearl-ExPert

Ali got the gift of argument from her daddy and it's fun to get her going. She is something, quick too. Being only 13 I can't wait to hear what she wants to be next year.
Reply With Quote Likes