Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-29-2008, 07:24 AM   #2561  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You totally look young, Paula!

Homebirthing is the craziest and best thing I've ever done in my life! Like Ellie said, SOOOO much less pain at home, where nobody touches me without me asking. LOL I healed faster, too. The only pain medication I used was Calcium. My first hb was my easiest birth *ever*! (She's nine now. Good thing she was easy *once*!) The the boys were tougher, because they were so big. One at 9'8" and one at 9 even. Still, I did it. I know Jake (9'8") would have been a c-section, because he was 2 weeks late. LOL My mom was so freaked!

With my hospital births, my babes and I all came home sick. Home birth is so much cleaner, because you already have immunity to any germs you live with.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Lots of Flexeril. I'd be happy to answer any questions about homebirth. It's one of those things that I would never have imagined myself doing, but I was led to it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #2562  
Stazon Splitcoast

My parents are taking the boys to a really good science center today and then to see the Polar Express IMAX movie. They should have a lot of fun. Which means I get some alone time. Aaaaahhh. Too bad I finished my book last night - The Kite Runner. It was good.

So, I ran up to Mike's this a.m. and got 6 of those 12 X 12 cases. I figure if I have to move, they will be perfect for my paper not to get smooshed and with the tight quarters here at my parent's I will need them. I think I should have bought more.

Then, I went to Kohl's to get some, ahem, squish me in undergarments for tonight. Well, I spent a fortune there too. They had my favorite jeans on sale, so I bought 6 pair!! They are the only place that have the Lee's I like - Natural Fit. So, just in case I can't find them anymore, I have jeans for awhile. I only have one pair of those right now, so I needed more anyway. Then I bought some dress pants for interviews, etc. And some nice shirts. All stuff I do need......not wants. Though I did buy a sweater coat thing and a nice sweater. Those were wants. But, can be worn when I start working, so I can justify them! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #2563  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapshappenView Post
I used to look younger than I am, but now my gray hair and the sun spots on my face are starting to give me away.

Have fun at your reunion tonight Jen. And don't forget all the advice Amy gave you!
I think you look great!! And gray's well, we can make those disappear with some good hair color!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #2564  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sounds like some good shopping! I love those Lee jeans, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 07:36 AM   #2565  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey sisters! I was just able to order the All in the Fam bundle, the Stocking Stuffer bundle, and the Embossable bundle!

They appear to be back in the system, if ya want em! I did have to agree to a backorder on All in the Family stamp set.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 12:25 PM   #2566  
Stazon Splitcoast

I really don't feel like going to the reunion tonight.

It was very difficult last night hanging with friends and listening to everyone talk about how they met their husbands, etc.

I wish I could bail.

Off to have a good cry I think, get it over with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #2567  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Jen, I'm so sorry. It's just rubbing salt into a fresh wound! Keep your chin up! You are *amazing*! You are creative, you are kind, you're a wonderful mom! There is so much good about you! We all know how great you are!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #2568  
Hardware Hotshot

I know I felt confident going to my 10 year reunion, only to slink into the corner as soon as I got there. It was nice to reconnect with a few friends that I really miss. But hard because everyone expected me to have a big family, and at that point, I had no kids (and really wanted them badly).

Hold your head high. You are wonderful. Go have a good time and flirt with any cute single guys around.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #2569  
Matboard Maniac

Jen
Hope you are better after a good cry, and you WILL have a good time tonight! Go and enjoy, you deserve it and think about all of those POSITIVE things you have going for you!! Don't let the one negative thing of the STBX ruin everything else, it's just one thing and there are SOOO MANY OTHER POSITIVE things to outweigh it!
Now, get on those new undergarmets, your cool outfit and boots and have a great time! And, of course you have to come back tomorrow and share all the details with us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #2570  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
Hey sisters! I was just able to order the All in the Fam bundle, the Stocking Stuffer bundle, and the Embossable bundle!

They appear to be back in the system, if ya want em! I did have to agree to a backorder on All in the Family stamp set.
Ok lucky duck, how did you make this happen?? I just tried all 3 and of course they say they are discontinued for me!!

But, I must say you deserve a break after the rib thing over Thanksgiving! Glad the Flexeril is making things bearable. Hey, if you can have a child at home, you can do ANYTHING!! I needed drugs and lots of them... And, I remember telling DH a few times before the epidural that I just couldn't do it anymore. That probably helps explain why I only have 1 child.

Hope you are feeling better!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 02:31 PM   #2571  
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL Hi Angie!

I apparently was just lucky on the bundles! When SU restarted their system, it showed the bundles available, and I happened to try at the right time. Then someone noticed and turned the numbers back off. I think there was about a 3 hour window.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #2572  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Hugs to you Jen! I'm so sorry!! You rock!!

Congrats to Amy and Paula on the $1000 month...I didn't make it this month unfortunately....I think I'm doing the up and down you mentioned Paula.

I'm back from Turkey day, the day after Turkey day and the day after that at my parents....everything turned out super yummy except the dressing was too salty (due to my mom not using a recipe and giving me too high of a guess on the amount of salt). My apple pie was a huge 10 inch and impressed my dad greatly . Since we didn't eat until 1:30 (typical), we took my mom her plate at her supper time which was 5 p.m. (she ate lunch from the facility). She thought it was quite edible.

I only had one HE sale (a person who has never purchased from me before--a previous customer of my upline), but I know several of my good customers were out of town during the Extravaganza.

Last edited by rhondag; 11-29-2008 at 03:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #2573  
Crimping Master

Jen - I'm sure you will have fun tonight. I was worried about my 10 year reunion because most of my friends were married with kids and I was still single. I decided to be brave and go anyway. I had a ball and it was so fun to see everyone. I got home the next morning I can't wait to hear the reunion stories!

Amy - I'm glad you're feeling better!

Angie - too bad you missed the bundles I missed the curly label punch, but I figure I just saved some $$

Paula - the trying for babies is so hard. After 3 miscarriages, my DH and I called it quits. My GYN said I should have started trying before I was 41. We thought about a donor egg, but it was too expensive. Adoption wasn't an option, so we just enjoy each other and our nieces and nephews.

Wow, I wasn't planning on that, on to happier news. We are off to see the new James Bond movie....I think he is dreamy.
Have a great night ladies!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #2574  
Pearl-ExPert

Hey Liz - glad your turkey came out well! My first one wasn't done...ah, not a good thing when everything else is on the table. *sigh* I have done many since then though. - Love the Cuttin' Up cartridge. I use that one a lot.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #2575  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Oh, Jen, I'm so sorry. It's just rubbing salt into a fresh wound! Keep your chin up! You are *amazing*! You are creative, you are kind, you're a wonderful mom! There is so much good about you! We all know how great you are!

What she said! {hugs}
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #2576  
Pearl-ExPert

Missi - let me know how the movie is.

Had a GF over this afternoon to stamp and chat with. Now I am working on my secret eflette projects and DH is installing the new home computer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #2577  
Hardware Hotshot

Lisa- I love my Cuttin' Up cartridge too.

Missi- (((hugs))) Infertility is the pits. And it is sad that the cost of alternatives get in the way. Nieces and nephews are great. Especially when you can be the favorite aunt and uncle.

Rhonda- Sounds like a great thanksgiving dinner. Mine was a little off this year. The turkey and gravy were kind of bland. The dressing was a little dry. The potatoes needed more butter and cream. I guess I was out of practice.

Angie - You said exactly what I wanted to say to Jen so much better than I did. It's always good to hear from you.

We went to see Bolt today with the kids. It was cute but I missed quite a bit of it because it was too hard for Spencer to sit that long. AJ had troubles with that at 3 too. And we looked for a TV too but didn't find any deals that we couldn't pass up today. Sure would be nice to watch the Jazz game tonight on one of those nice HD TV's but soon enough. And only if we get a great deal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #2578  
Mad Swapper

Hi Ladies- just checkin in with y'all! all is well here. got through most of the Christmas decorations today and made a huge pot of soup. Put in an order from last week.. it put me at $655 for the month. Trying to decide if it's worth it to put in the extra $45 for the bump to 7% rebate.. I don't think so since shipping would be $6.95 and I want to place an order on the preorder Monday. so excited about that.

Jen- love ya lady. that's about all I can say that hasn't been said before. I hope you have a fabulous time tonight. It may be more than just chatter about hubbies.. laugh about the old times too!

Hi to everyone else! hope to have my elf stuff done tomorrow! we'll see! gotta get the trees up first.

Liz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #2579  
Crimping Master

Oh, Jen, I hope you are at the reunion right now and having a terrific time! But I sure hear ya' regarding your evening last night with friends. When I was single, my sisters (five of them!) used to talk CONSTANTLY about their husbands, and I always just felt like crawling in a corner! I was happy for them, but sometimes it really got me down! When I would have to go to Home Depot to get something for the house that I thought I could fix, I would invariably leave in tears! I would beg God, "PLEASE give me a husband, I PROMISE I'll be nice to THIS ONE!

Amy, so glad you're feeling better! Hooray for Flexiril!

Today we went to a nearby Old California rancho and adobe where they were having an old fashioned Christmas with candle dipping, weavers, people showing kids how to make corn husk dolls and make little old fashioned yarn Christmas ornaments. The old adobe house is just beautiful in a very rustic way. There were Ballet Folklorico performances, wagon rides, Christmas carols being played on the harp. It was so fun and everything was so pretty!

This afternoon I stamped (yay!) and made a yummy pasta dish with sauteed mushrooms, spinach, chicken and parmesan cheese. Turned out pretty good! And now I have just finished eating three (!!!) pieces of almond butter ooey gooey cake that I made this afternoon. It was dee-licious!

Can't WAIT until Monday! I wonder what the preview items will be!

Hugs to all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #2580  
Pearl-ExPert

Jen you knock them out tonight with your beautiful self!!!

Liz.. me too I am actually reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly close to hitting 10% VR but said OHH NO.. NOOO BUMP cause I can NOT WAIT till Monday!! OHH I am so excited, for it to get here already!!! too bad they are making us wait for 9 am MT!! AHHHHHHH lol but we are getting closer to Monday!! Yeeahhhhh

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #2581  
Hardware Hotshot

What? Ellie- where did you hear the 9 AM MST time for preorders? I believe you, I just hadn't read that anywhere.

I just got a surprise Holiday Extravaganza order tonight.

I want to know how Pamela and Liz aren't still eating turkey leftovers. I am ready to put the rest of the turkey into the freezer. If I have to eat it for one more meal, I think I will cry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #2582  
Hardware Hotshot

I am really having a hard time getting as excited about this preorder and new catalog as I did the last. Seems like it came up so fast. I am sure I will find a few sets I can't live without for the 20% off. But I probably won't order on Monday anyway.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #2583  
Pearl-ExPert

My DH and I are the favorite Uncle and Auntie. Works for us. There are days I think of adopting, but at 41 now I just remember all the love I can share on my missions trips (that I wouldn't be doing if I had kids at home).

We ordered pasta from Pizza Hut for dinner tonight...it was okay - not my homemade, but I didn't eat turkey...again. Still plenty of turkey left for tomorrow and lunch on Monday.

I am waiting for the preview on Monday to order anything else. For some reason, I am not getting too excited about it. I am sure I will find something I want or have to have on there, but it will get here when it gets here.

I ordered some more of the turquiose tins as I have several and have a use for more. And I added one of the curly label bundles at the sale price. My sister wants one but has not given me an order yet...if she doesn't order it before March it will be her birthday gift.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 06:24 PM   #2584  
Pearl-ExPert

Happy mail today...I finally got all my swaps received. Now what do I do?

Who is hosting the new catalog/SAB swaps...Amysings? Are you feeling up to it Amy?

Paula, sorry your dinner was not as anticipated. We all have our "off" times, and I believe you have had a lot going on in your life lately. I love the photo of the boys you posted on your blog. They look like they have been brothers all along.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #2585  
Stazon Splitcoast

I had to go look it up when Ellie posted, too. LOL

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/9496_12908.asp

Sneak Peek and Hostess Set Preorder Promotions Live at 9 AM on December 1
November 27, 2008

Because we are updating our systems, the Sneak Peek and Hostess Set Preorder promotions will begin at 9:00 AM instead of at midnight on December 1. Please watch for promotion information at that time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #2586  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffsbeeView Post
Who is hosting the new catalog/SAB swaps...Amysings? Are you feeling up to it Amy?

Paula, sorry your dinner was not as anticipated. We all have our "off" times, and I believe you have had a lot going on in your life lately. I love the photo of the boys you posted on your blog. They look like they have been brothers all along.
I don't think I can. I wanted to, but it could be weeks before I'm back to "normal."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #2587  
Pearl-ExPert

VERY Early Am to all (its 5 am) why am I up.. good question.. I don't ever sleep through the night and I usually wake up around 2-3 am and go back to sleep around 4-4:30... but today I woke up at 4:30 and now I am not falling back to sleep even though I am sooo sleepy! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Hmm so yeah girls 9 am which means 11 am for me here in NY!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I shall want to pull my hair waiting and wondering as this hasn't be enough waiting already?? and that little tease post on the SU site..
Ok who got all excited when they saw the post that said that the pre-views were up? (I then saw the date and got the biggest let down! lol)

See I'm excited because this is my 2nd new catty so I am still getting use to it as I just started stamping last summer and didn't even know about SU so all of this is still WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY new to me! lol.. so I can't wait I am actually wondering what is retiring.. cause as I said I just started so this past catty I started to build my stamps so I don't want to have to put more retired stamps to the side you know.

OK I'm talking to myself now. Hope you all are having sweet dreams I am off to browse about and see if anyone is sleepless as me! lol

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 05:49 AM   #2588  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

I don't think I can. I wanted to, but it could be weeks before I'm back to "normal."
I think I can host if no one else really wants to. We were talking early-mid January right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 07:01 AM   #2589  
Mad Swapper

Hello all,
Paula, sorry that you're sick of turkey already! We are cooking turkey today 'cause we got invited to Tgiving dinner and didn't get any leftovers! My kids were really upset at that. They made me go buy a turkey so we could have one of our own! Of course it's different here 'cause I have 3 teens, DH, a 9 yo - and myself, of course. We love turkey!

(Here's a funny story, tho - one year when my DH was getting his master's and we had 7 kids and were DIRT poor, we ate a LOT of turkey 'cause it was so cheap. Buy a big turkey and have left overs forever. Well, by the time Thanksgiving rolled around we were so sick of turkey that the kids begged us NOT to buy a turkey. They don't care for ham, so that was out of the question. Guess what they wanted???? Hot Dogs! I don't feed the kids hot dogs very often so they are a big treat at my house. So we made an outdoor grill in an old wheelbarrow and roasted hotdogs, while it was snowing! That was a great memory for my kids.)

Anyway, Jen, we're dying here to know how it went last night. Deets, please!

Lisa, I'll bet you really are the FAVE Auntie Lisa!

Ellie, how could anyone not be excited after reading your posts?!! But I'm with Paula, it seems like there has been too much too fast this fall. I am pretty burned out with all the 'must haves' that have come at me the past few months. (Could it also have something to do with the stress level I've been living with too????)

Amy, are you still feeling better? I have been in bed yesterday and today with the worst migraine I have had in a long time (due to travel and stress, I think). But my DH and DD aren't feeling good, too, so I wonder if it's a flu induced migraine, or migraine induced nausea. Either way it hasn't been fun. I think I finally have enough painkillers in my system keeping the pain at bay, but the nausea and other residuals are not fun.

Pamela, your chicken/spinach dish sounds yummy! Something we would like to try. Care to share your recipe?

Rhonda, a 10 inch pie should wow anyone! Way to go. Sounds like TG was a good experience at your house.

Waving Hi to all the rest of you. Time for a nap!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:20 PM   #2590  
Crimping Master

Pamela - I think you should share the pasta recipe and the gooey almond cake, both sound yummy!

Lisa - Loved the movie! It's grittier than the past James Bond movies, but if you liked the last Bond movie, you will like this one. The beginning scenes are really exciting.

Ellie - your enthusiasm is infectious, I too am feeling ambivalent about this new catalog. I hope you don't have too many stamps retire. That's always frustrating.

Kathy - we're having Thanksgiving dinner today. My DH was upset that we didn't have left overs too. So, I made a turkey breast, more than enough for us.
Sorry , this is long, but I needed to talk people that understand about these demo frustrations:
I did something this weekend that I've been wanting to do for the past few months. I fired my stamp club! Now before you go "What is she talking about?", let me explain. 3 years ago I inherited a stamp club of sorts. I was one of the members and the group asked me to be their demo when our demo said she was moving. When I agreed, I told them the minimum spending amount would have to go up to $15. They all agreed. It's was a very casual club, no formal attendance, if you come, you agree to spend at least $15, and you have to RSVP by the Wednesday before we get together. I bring 2-3 make and takes and we do a pot luck lunch. Well, things have been going sour over the last 6 months, for me. They are not spending the minimums and have been coming, making the projects and leaving without ordering. In addition, some of them don't see a problem in RSVPing that they'll be there and then not showing up, so I waste time cutting projects for people that don't show up. I used to work where they do and would bring their orders to work. When I started working closer to home, I told them they would either have to wait for their orders until we met again or I would take them to one girls house and they could pick them up there. It is almost an hour each direction for me to drive to Salt Lake where they live, so I don't have the time to drive down there to deliver to each one of them. So, they've been getting cranky about not getting their orders within a week anymore. The last time we got together 2 of them kept talking about how much they had been spending at the craft stores lately (we're talking hundreds) and then they put in an order from me for $12.95! I thought to myself, when did the craft store spend 3-4 hours designing projects, 2 hours prepping and 4 hours of their time teaching you how to make them? That was the final straw! I sent them all am email and told them it was costing me too much time and money to keep doing it and that I was finished. I feel so good about this!

Missi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #2591  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good for you, Missi! Sending you a cyber-pat-on-the-back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #2592  
Hardware Hotshot

Yep Missi. Good for you.

I think I am going to have some problems with my clubs when I start them back up in February because I have upped my minimums. I am going to do two clubs, a scrapbook one and a technique one. Since they are both smaller, and there will be more material going into each item, the minimum is going up.

And I hear ya on the not making minimums too. A couple of times in the past few months, I have had orders from less than the $20 minimum and I've had to remind them that a $15.95 punch is not close to $20.

So good for you for firing them. Sounds like it was way more trouble than it was worth.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:43 PM   #2593  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Good for you, Missi! Sending you a cyber-pat-on-the-back.
Ditto from me too Missi! (((HUGS))

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:49 PM   #2594  
Mad Swapper

Missi, I totally understand! Good for you. It will probably be such a relief not to have to deal with them any longer.

Now, here's the GREAT news! My DH agreed to the Wii idea! Now I am on a goosechase to find a good deal on cyber MOnday. If anyone sees anything, please alert me! Looking for the Wii itself, games and accessories - we are going to need extra controls for sure!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #2595  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'll be watching, Kathy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #2596  
Hardware Hotshot

Woo Hoo Kathy! Your family will love it. I have never seen the Wii cheaper than $249. I think it is one of those items (like an ipod) that is pretty fixed.

Sometimes you can a good deal on a bundle, but make sure you add it up to make sure it really is a good deal. I watched wiitracker.com for a few weeks before we found ours at costco.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #2597  
Pearl-ExPert

OHHH Kathy congrats.. ok go to cybermonday.com cause they will have allot of deals and updates everyone 2 hrs. or so.. and also I heard amazon is going to have some items for 65% off so keep an out there!

Although I am not shopping since I am spending my $ on previews! lol... I am still keeping an out on deals just in case! lol.. The kids have the Wii (they got it last Christmas) so all they want is a game or two and really want games for their DS' and Gabi well she has her toys! lol..

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 02:54 PM   #2598  
Mad Swapper

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday (Erin, hope you had an enjoyable week!) We are back from our trip and we had a great time! I can't tell you where I went because I may or may not have sent a little something to my secret elf!

I did manage to get online Wednesday night and see the SU sale and ordered a few of the bundles. I'm glad I didn't wait! And the best part is my order shipped Friday! I did have a few backordered items, but I have never had an order ship that quick! I was going to wait until tomorrow so that I could order preview too, but then I decided better of it!

I probably won't have time to catch up on all your happenings this past week, but I hope everyone is doing well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #2599  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Cute turkey story Kathy! I'm no help on the Wii...we just went to Target.

WTG Missi! Start the new year off right with noone taking unfair advantage of your business!

My club minimum is $25, but they always go a few cents or dollars over....I'd love to add more participants, but I'm not sure how I'll get that done.....

I can't wait until tomorrow either Ellie! I hope we get lots of great stuff.

I'm a bit in a funk because it has occurred to me that if we can't post things on our blogs, bleh. "Come to my new catty mystery hostess event...we're going to make a cool thing. (can't show it to you on-line) Host a new catty workshop in January----I'm not going to show you the hostess sets unless you drive over to my house though." I bet I sound like the people upset about the sale, but I do have a what's in it for me 'tude about ordering early and enjoying the sets virtually alone. I guess I'm the only one who has customers who notice individual cards/sets more when they are posted on my blog than when they are either in a card stand or a display or in a pile on a table. I must overload them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #2600  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wait! You've moved *on* from the Extravaganza??? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I have been thinking about the preview and blogs, too. In a way, it takes the pressure off till after Christmas, which is good. But it's hard to enjoy new stuff as much when you can't post it.

It might help me wait to place that first order.
Reply With Quote Likes