Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #2201  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! I have to be here more often!

Erin- Whoooothooo! Congrats!!!

Ellie - sorry about the birthday not being so great. So claim today and start over and celebrate Cold stone is a good start.

Hello to everyone! Jen, glad you got a plan worked out for your friend.

Here is the pic of the chocolate bar with the rules. You can use the pull out for a bookmark after the chocolate is gone! I used the Rose Red Prints and stamped with Love For Chocolate (an oldie, but forever stamp set).

Last edited by biffsbee; 06-16-2009 at 07:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #2202  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Super cute Lisa!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #2203  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh Lisa how cute is that... sooo I am back.. I went to Cold Stone and got treated to Ice cream YUMO. DH cooked dinner so I ate that and am going to eat my ice cream in a few.. its sooo cloudy outside.. wow. but it didn't rain like they said it was going to.. hmmm

Now I am going to stamp the night I have loads to do

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #2204  
Mad Swapper

Erin - Congrats on your sales!! That is awesome!

I too signed up for too much at convention. I had a blast and I don't know if I had to do over again if I would change anything, but, next time I will not be signing up for as much. I am totally in for a SA shoebox swap or reception or something!

Missi - Thanks for putting the list together!

Lisa - Those chocolate bars are so cute! I made your pumpkin bars for my class today and they went over great! Actually it was more like pumpkin cake, I didn't read far enough that I was supposed to use a jelly roll pan and I used a cake pan. duh! But it was still awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Elli- I am so jealous you have cold stone...mmm...what kind did you get?

I had my tile coaster class today and it went really well. I actually got 2 orders which I never get! So that is just less $ I have to spend this quarter Tonight I went to a suprise party for my friend's bday and that was fun. Now I think I'm going to read a little before going to bed. Tomorrow I have to get some crafting done.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #2205  
Pearl-ExPert

I've never done a Shoebox swap.. can you guys explain that one to me please.. OH my gosh its 11 and I'm stamping! YIIPPEEE... my kids and DH are sleeping and I'm stamping.. someone pinch me! lol

Oh and my yummy Cold Stone I got the one that has Reese Pieces of course.. I WAS IN HEAVEN!! (I actually have some left think I will get it when I finish this post) It was choc. with 3 Reese Pieces in it w/Butterbutter and Choc. Syrup.. OH MAN.. was/is sooo good.. YUMO.. I thought of how you guys said its like a trillion cal. and then I thought OHHHH with the day I had yesterday I deserve 2 of these! LOL..

Its nice to see I'm not alone.. its almost like a ghost town through the rest of the forums...

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:13 PM   #2206  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Ellie--it's only 9 pm where I am.

A shoebox swap is where you create a sample project and then put all the supplies to make it in a "shoebox." You make enough for everyone participating, and everybody takes turns with each "shoebox" so they get a sample of each product.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #2207  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
Hey Ellie--it's only 9 pm where I am.

A shoebox swap is where you create a sample project and then put all the supplies to make it in a "shoebox." You make enough for everyone participating, and everybody takes turns with each "shoebox" so they get a sample of each product.
Oh my gosh so how do you swap that.. cause we would need to be sitting together right? not like I saw at Reg. it was funny gals were coming around.. You want to Swap do you have swaps.. I was just so giggly.. I didn't have too much to share since I was already in 3 different org. swaps but its was fun..

When would we do that? we would go to someones hotel room or something?? hey don't laugh never done one of those before! lol

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #2208  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yeah, you have to actually meet up all together someplace.

I didn't sign up for any shoebox swaps at Convention, because I didn't wanna haul all my stuff. But a SA event would be tops on my list.

It's fun to have a few "general swaps" for just open trading, in addition to the organized swaps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #2209  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
Yeah, you have to actually meet up all together someplace.

I didn't sign up for any shoebox swaps at Convention, because I didn't wanna haul all my stuff. But a SA event would be tops on my list.

It's fun to have a few "general swaps" for just open trading, in addition to the organized swaps.
yes I can't wait till the new catty so I can start making some cards with what I have and then with the yummy new ones..

I already see that making the Make and takes is something to do at home! lol.. cause I was too busy looking about and taking pics and staring at Shelli who was like 2 tables down from me at Reg.! LOL

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #2210  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hello everyone! I have finally finished numbering the calendars for everyone and now I get to settle down with a glass of wine and start working on my Christmas cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 06:00 AM   #2211  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello!

Well, it's Sun. a.m. Yesterday was such a weird day. I didn't sleep well Fri. night, so I spent much of yesterday sleeping....which was great until it came time to go to sleep again last night! LOL!! I did get an elfie gift made and started my layer swap and did some organizing. I went to bed at 2!!! And I usually go to bed at 9/10!!!! I watched some good movies too. 27 Dresses was really cute - such a chick flick and I watched a documentary on IFC that was heartbreaking but very good...it's called Born into Brothels. Basically, it's about a photographer in Calcutta that taught some kids about photography. All the kids moms/dads were prostitutes and they lived in one room slums. It shows her trying to get them into school, etc. The photos the kids took were amazing. Very interesting movie, but very sad.

Today I have a bunch of errands to do, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. I just realized that Thanksgiving is in, like 10 days!!! ACK!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #2212  
Mad Swapper

It is quiet in here today! I cleaned up the mess from my class yesterday, did some laundry, worked on my elf gifts and my sister's xmas presnet, ran an errand and took a nap. Lazy day for the most part. I need to get some more laundry done. Hope everyone is having a good day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #2213  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Crissy!

I'm listening to tunes over here and dancing and cleaning and doing laundry at the same time. Boys are due home in 10 min. That's my exercise for today - dancing!! Gotta get ready for my reunion in 2 weeks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #2214  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Crissy and Jen:

I am madly trying to prep for this retreat. I keep getting side tracked. 30 more pages to go!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #2215  
Pearl-ExPert

Hello Girls!

Erin - more power to ya sister. I have a weekend retreat this coming weekend and I am afraid I will be bringing the house with me! We'll see how much I get done between now and wednesday for prep.

We are leaving shortly for the rollerskating bday party. Ikes! Wish me luck! I told DH there is no way he better be recording me skating - his life depends on it! LOL.

Tomorrow is women's bible study group (DSW Daughter's Seeking Wisdom). I have not been in a while, but used to attend regularly. We are going to be watching Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed for the next two weeks and discussing. Sounds interesting to be sure.
Then I have the afternoon to play and prep for next weekend before the evening couples study (We are in week 10 of 12 of the Truth Project). Tues/Wed I have to work - hopefully at least 3 hours each day (Thurs too). Then Thurs afternoon I load the car for the retreat, drive to my sisters (1 1/2 hours) for niece's band concert and spend the night there. Friday meeting the hostess for the retreat to help her grocery shop at 1 then scrap the weekend away!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #2216  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh, and I have some missions work I have to do tomorrow for a conference I am attending for CCC the end of Dec.

And on that note - missions - please pray for DH and I as I prepare for this conference; for good response from the college kids there, for me as I prepare for the trip to Ukraine Feb 27-Mar 12 and for us both as we are awaiting confirmation that we will be a part of the team to Zimbabwe in May. And for funds for us to go to Zimbabwe in May! It will be close to $8K total for us to go. God has already provided for the Ukraine trip so now we are focusing on raising funds for Zim.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and friendship!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #2217  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am in a survivor football pool with my ex-cousin-in-law. (You pick one team a week - they must win or you are out. You can only pick a team once during the season.) It's down to 5 people!!! I am one of the 5 left. Last year I came in 4th - lost Thanksgiving week. If you win, you win $2000!!!! 90 people started! It's starting to get stressful!! Not too many good teams left to pick!! Ack!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #2218  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa and Erin!!

How I wish I could go to a SB retreat. I think I need one to get motivated again. Have fun prepping and I hope you get a lot of pages done!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #2219  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa,

Will pray for your missions.....
Africa is just amazing, isn't it? I hope to go back someday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #2220  
Stampin' Fool

Jen: Good luck on the football pool!! Wouldn't 2 grand be nice right about now for you!!!

Lisa: Hope you had fun skating!!

Thanks for all the wows for my sales (it took me almost five years, mind you!!) The first year I joined there were no award for yearly sales, but I still achieved over $25,000 the next year we had to get $30,000CDN and US only needed $20,000. I achieved that as I had a large customer base. The next year it was equal $20,000 sales and I achieved that. Last year was a slow year for me and this year will be too but that is okay!! I will get to walk for my 5 year too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #2221  
Mad Swapper

Lisa, waiting to hear about the roller skating adventure. And praying for your missions. My parents were in Ukraine doing missionary work for a total of 3 years off and on. There is so much need there. I think it is so great that you can go.

Erin, I'm in so much AWE over your sales.

Jen, 2K would be fantastic, wouldn't it? I don't know a thing about sports teams so it's best that I don't give you any advice.

It's been a quiet weekend here. My monthly migraine hit - and I've been able to manage the pain, but have just felt sick and not doing much otherwise.

But here's a great thing that happened today. The temperature is slowly going down here in OK. Late Friday I finally decided to turn on the furnace. (We moved in our home in May and have never used it.) Nothing happened. Nada! Then I remembered that the house had been vacant for quite awhile before we bought it. I was sure the pilot light was out on the furnace. I researched it all over the internet (since DH is out of town), but wasn't confident in doing it myself. Especially since I couldn't even figure out where the darned pilot light was, LOL!

Last night was FREEZING! We just hunkered down in lots of quilts and this morning I turned on the oven and opened the door before we went to church to warm things up just a bit.

While I was at church, I was whining about the furnace and not wanting to call anyone on the weekend because they were sure to charge me an arm and a leg. Someone overheard me and referred me to someone at church who could help me. Sure enough, just an hour after church he came and took less than 5 minutes to light my pilot light and now our home is toasty warm. (Didn't hurt that it was 70 degrees here today!!!!! BUT it is going to be in the 30's tonight again).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #2222  
Hardware Hotshot

Hello all! I've checked in to see what everyone else is up to this weekend, but I haven't posted.

Kathy- So glad someone could help you out. I know my DH travels a lot and if it weren't for my handy neighbor, I would be up a creek a lot of times! Hope you feel better soon.

Jen- I haven't paid a bit of attention to the NFL this year. I used to be more into it when I lived where there was a team (SF 49ers). I think the only thing I know this year is not to pick them.

Lisa- Are there things you take with you when you go on these missions to help the people there? If there are ways we can help, please let us know. I will also be praying for you. I know when you go on these, you answer a lot of prayers for those people.

Erin- Congrats again. I know that doesn't sound like a lot to some, but for this demo who rarely does workshops, it sounds amazing!

Stacy- Glad to hear your calendars are done! Good luck with your cards.

Ellie- So jealous of your cold stone. That is exactly what I wanted last night, but I didn't want to drive all the way there. Glad you enjoyed it.

I have been so tired the last few days. Just dragging myself around. Not sure why. I feel a bit overwhelmed with so many projects to do and I don't seem to be getting much done on a daily basis. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day and I can get somethings done.

I am a bit stumped right now on the announcements. Just trying to figure out how to get the actual announcement part on there without it just being a boring rectangle. But every other way seems too complicated. Maybe my neighbor can help me tomorrow.

Hugs to you all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #2223  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh I forgot to mention. I was complaining last night about the thought of assembling the announcements with glue stick to my DH and how much faster it would be if I only had an ATG.

So this morning he gave me my early birthday present. I would normally rather wait until my actual birthday. But I have a pretty good feeling I will be putting it to good use this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #2224  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapshappenView Post
Hello all! I've checked in to see what everyone else is up to this weekend, but I haven't posted. Hi Paula

Kathy- So glad someone could help you out. I know my DH travels a lot and if it weren't for my handy neighbor, I would be up a creek a lot of times! Hope you feel better soon. My DH is one of those who helps from our church. Next weekend he will be a part of a team going to Cedar Rapids Iowa to help with rebuilding after last June's floods. Glad you are warm now.

Jen- I haven't paid a bit of attention to the NFL this year. I used to be more into it when I lived where there was a team (SF 49ers). I think the only thing I know this year is not to pick them. Don't pick the Vikings!

Lisa- Are there things you take with you when you go on these missions to help the people there? If there are ways we can help, please let us know. I will also be praying for you. I know when you go on these, you answer a lot of prayers for those people.We do carry in aid...right now I do not know specifically what we will be asked for. Zimbabwe is more...we did bring in our own VBS craft projects for the kids and were completely overwhelmed at the amount of kids we ministered to. I have a project already to go for 500 kids. When things get closer to the actual trips I will be sure to let you know if there are any needs. Thank you for your prayers, they are always needed and appreciated. I will hopefully be updating my blog from Ukraine (usually we can get to an internet cafe).

Erin- Congrats again. I know that doesn't sound like a lot to some, but for this demo who rarely does workshops, it sounds amazing! You are my inspiration!

Stacy- Glad to hear your calendars are done! Good luck with your cards. Go Stacy!

Ellie- So jealous of your cold stone. That is exactly what I wanted last night, but I didn't want to drive all the way there. Glad you enjoyed it.Oh, I just love CS! I get the cheesecake ice cream with brownie and caramel mixed in. Yumalicious!

I have been so tired the last few days. Just dragging myself around. Not sure why. I feel a bit overwhelmed with so many projects to do and I don't seem to be getting much done on a daily basis. Hopefully tomorrow is a new day and I can get somethings done. Be sure to take a little time for yourself. With all the changes going on in your family right now it is not surprising you are a bit overwhelmed. One day at a time.

I am a bit stumped right now on the announcements. Just trying to figure out how to get the actual announcement part on there without it just being a boring rectangle. But every other way seems too complicated. Maybe my neighbor can help me tomorrow. Keep them simple. The message is what is important.

Hugs to you all.
Hugs back atcha!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #2225  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapshappenView Post
Oh I forgot to mention. I was complaining last night about the thought of assembling the announcements with glue stick to my DH and how much faster it would be if I only had an ATG.

So this morning he gave me my early birthday present. I would normally rather wait until my actual birthday. But I have a pretty good feeling I will be putting it to good use this week.
Very cool!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #2226  
Pearl-ExPert

So I says to myself I says, "what in the world were you thinking roller skating after over 20 years!!! (as I am sitting on the rink with kids skating cirlces around me!) Yup, I bit the dust. I was doing pretty well until the last song and wham! And do you think after all this time I would have learned to fall on my cushy tush? Naw, it's way more painful to land on your knee. Yup, sitting here with an ice pack on my knee. At least it is the left one to match the left shoulder so I can at least sleep on one side! Too funny. Ah, note to self...Never go roller skating again, ever. Really, never ever.

So that my friends is the roller skating report. Oh, and the place hasn't changed in 20 + years either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #2227  
Pearl-ExPert

Hey Jen - you wanted to see some of the pages from my recent scrapbook day...here are a few (a couple I had done before last Saturday too).

Last edited by biffsbee; 12-12-2008 at 07:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #2228  
Pearl-ExPert

Okay so I can only attach 3 at a time...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:17 PM   #2229  
Pearl-ExPert

here ya go.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2008, 07:24 PM   #2230  
Pearl-ExPert

Note to all on the address list: The city is for me is spelt Saint Francis (is, not es) will probably still get here, but just fyi.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 03:19 AM   #2231  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa,
Great pages!! Sorry about the roller skating incident! I still hope that you took pictures to scrap!

Paula,
Yes, take time to take care of you too. I'm glad you got your present early!

Kathy,
That's great about the furnace help. When I first got divorced, a neighbor came over to mow my lawn for a month. That was so nice and so appreciated. They've moved now. I'm glad you guys are warm!

Last edited by jenguin; 11-17-2008 at 03:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 03:25 AM   #2232  
Stazon Splitcoast

So, a quick update...

My friend's husband was moved to hospice. Not much other info. There are a lot of people upset that they have not gotten to see him. It is limited to family and their church group. I think you have to respect the family's decision, but I know, for me, it has made it clear that I DO want everyone to come visit, if I know when my time has near. Funny how these things make you think. It's too bad that while he was home, they didn't just say, OK, from 2-3 anyone is welcome for a quick, 5 minute visit or something while he was still feeling well enough.

My other friend's son broke his leg this weekend! So, now everything is on hold for her. He fell off his bike and just hit it wrong.

So, my first priority today is to finish the hall closet clean up since you can't walk in the hall, as the stuff is everywhere!! Then, when I have some free time later, I have to finish the multi-layer swap. I'm about half way done.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 04:44 AM   #2233  
Matboard Maniac

Morning all my SA friends! I feel like I haven't "seen" you in months. It was fun to read and catch up on everyone's happenings over the past few weeks! Well, my stamp retreat was LOTS of fun, but I am exhausted! We stamped, talked, laughed, ate, talked, laughed, talked, laughed (you get the idea) and slept very little. But, what a joyful weekend for all!! And, I did get some gifties done for my little elfette as well.

Now, it's back to my paying job (not nearly as much fun!)...

{{hugs}} to everyone who needs them, happy stampin vibes and lots of heartfelt prayers all of you. Have a great Monday!!

Last edited by finger's inky girl; 11-17-2008 at 04:45 AM.. Reason: typos, of course!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 05:24 AM   #2234  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok, I'm so far behind I'm never going to get caught up on this thread!

Hi Angie! So glad you had a great time this weekend!

Lisa--you are braver than I just to *try* rollerskating again! I love to tell people that I'm just too old to do whatever anymore. And adding my prayers that your missions work out the way they are supposed to.

Paula--gee, I wonder *why* you're so tired???? Maybe because you just had a 3 year old baby? Hope you're on a good vitamin and hope that you will be easy on yourself and say "No" to more outside stuff, especially as the holidays approach.

Kathy, I'm so glad someone was able to help you. You help so many people!

Jen, I agree that tragedies make us realize how *we* want things. My husband's mother died in a car accident when he was a teenager. After we were married and had a baby, he would say stuff like, "If you die, I will . . . " and I was horrified. I told him not to talk about it, because I couldn't think that way and keep going. Then a few years later, my 18yo brother died very suddenly of a blood clot to the lungs, and I began saying, "So if you die, . . . . " I finally understood.

Hugs to all, and here's hoping for a healthy, productive week for everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 05:39 AM   #2235  
Stazon Splitcoast

Cleaning, cleaning!!!

I found 3 coats to give to the coat drive at Jack's school - they are adult coats, but it doesn't matter. It will be good to get rid of some stuff - and they are very warm. One is a heavy, leather jacket the ex- gave me back in the early 90's. It is soooooo 90's!!! And the other is my ski jacket from back then. They will definitely keep some needy people warm this winter!

Now I am cleaning off the dining room table, which was clean, before I started all this darn cleaning!!! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 08:04 AM   #2236  
Mad Swapper

Lisa, Great scrapbook pages! You've done a great job on the layouts.

Paula, you've just added another person to your family - all the energy of a young one and it's going to take time to adjust. I learned that it takes a good 6 months to a year after having a baby (or adding someone to the household) to adjust mentally, emotionally and physically. Give yourself time, and hopefully you will feel better soon. Take extra vitamin B! WOO-HOO on the ATG gun!

Angie, good to hear from you! A retreat sounds wonderful!

Jen, how sad that your friend's son broke his leg. Hope that things can still progress as needed. Good for you on the cleaning!

My DD dropped our camera last night. It broke! I have had my eye on a new Canon with 9 MP and a 10X digital zoom for awhile. (Too bad we just can't go for broke and get an SLR!!!). The price has come down $50 since I first saw it, so I ordered it this morning. I ordered it with overnight shipping - we are leaving Thurs to go to my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary celebration and it's a big family occasion. No way we can go without a camera!

I'm off to lunch with a friend that I haven't seen for months. We're going to talk about getting a quartet together for Singing Christmas Cards. FUN!

Hopefully I can get some exercise in when I get back from lunch.

Happy Monday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #2237  
Mad Swapper

Hi Ladies! well, I survived my week in London AND my stamp-a-stack this past weekend. woo hoo Me! pretty successful SAS yesterday.. the ladies loved the cards and I got a few orders. so that's great! I'll try to post the cards on my blog this week so you can all have a lookie!

finally got caught up on reading the thread.

Paula- we love ya lady. don't let life get ya bogged down. btw, don't forget to take time for yourself (I think someone else said the same). a nice long bath with a book always recharges me!

Jen- conquer that house girl! every time I check on here, you are clearing out another section of your house! can you come by my house and organize? my craft room needs a little attention!

Lisa- I will keep your trip to Zimbabwe in my thoughts. you are my idol! I hope someday I can travel and help others in the world as you are doing. I hope to fill half of my retirement days doing that. got a while to go yet though since I am only 34! I am hoping that in 2009 I can start to do Habitat for Humanity or another organization.. even if it's only once a month. Just have to make time to do it. right?

Amy (sings) - just want to say thanks a lot... you don't know why right??.. mm hmm.. enabler you. my alpha is set to arrive on Thursday along with my preorder. mm hmm. do you secretly work for the marketing department at the SU head office.. me thinks this is the case..

*amystamps- can't wait to learn more about you on Facebook.. when I actually get time to spend on there!

Missy - thanks for the listing. it's nice to know birthdays so I can actually SEND the cards that I have been hoarding!

This elf thing is so stinking fun. I am going to work on my projects this weekend when I am on my scrapbooking retreat in Wisconsin. I can't hardly wait!

hope you all have a great Monday!
L
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #2238  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

I'm afraid to post to the thread because I don't want to give away my elf stuff before the box with my town's postmark arrives Anyway, I just have days 11, 6 and 4 remaining though a couple of my "gifts" are pitiful, but it allows one to make a few of the other days better.

You're a brave woman Lisa! Skating queen, scrapbook queen and mission queen! You go girl! (Teasing, but praying too of course!)

SO sorry about your camera Kathy and glad you're warm!

Great job on the cleaning Jen! Sorry about your friend's son's leg though...

Paula--hugs! I have friends that swear by vitamin B-12 (Some say they have to have shots, but others just use a liquid drop.)

Glad your SAS went well Liz! I'd be exhausted getting back from London and doing an event....maybe you take B-12? just teasin'

Waving at everyone else....let's go make some cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 09:06 AM   #2239  
Pearl-ExPert

wow.. you guys are sooo ahead I had to go and check if I missed days! lol. I am always so behind! AHHHHH..

Please gals if you could you guys put in prayer my Cousin's (we call each other brother and sister cause we are so close) baby girl in prayer she was just born on Sunday at 1:00 premie at 2lbs. cause her mama got preeclampsia and my mom just called me and told me they are going to have to transfer the baby to another hospital because the baby is not breathing well on her own and they need to put her in a machine to help her breathe. I of course am so nervous and can't even get myself together enough to call my cousin cause I know I'll start crying!.. I put my faith in God and pray he will let little Jaylen get out of this little bump.. see I'm not even making sense.. but if you could pray for her I would be forever thankful.

My Sassy just fell asleep I am going to see if I can mop the kitchen.. (((HUGS))

-Ellie

My Little Rambling World
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #2240  
Mad Swapper

keeping her in my thoughts Ellie!

Rhonda- I think I need to take B-12.

so I ordered my new alpha right.. totally forgot I have a small order of rubons and such being delivered today.. it's official. I am addicted. someone take away my catalog!

off to lunch! L
Reply With Quote Likes