Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-19-2008, 07:07 AM   #1161  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jen - I admire you for getting out there and dating! I also think you are right, starting out with a lie is a sure sign of more to come. I bet it was nice to get out and "listen" to some adult conversation, even if you didn't get to add much to it

Kathy - I hope your daughters ankle is OK! Remember RICE (raise, ice, compress, elevate)

Paula - I can't wait to hear all about Spencer and getting him home. Hopefully you will have a few moments to recover from your vacation!

Ellie - snuggling in bed and looking online almost makes me want to go and get a laptop!

Stacy - you could just go as Rosasharon and keep it a theme costume night.

My swaps will go postal Monday and should get there right on the due date. Sorry, last minute seems to be my pattern this fall

Have a great day everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #1162  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, so people wonder why I have no time to stamp/craft.

Well, I was upstairs trying valiently to start cleaning/organizing my stamps/scraps/etc. so I could stamp later, and I made some decent progress. Well, I come downstairs to make the kiddos some lunch and what do I see? A flood in my kitchen.....water all over the floor and all over the center island. I was like, WTH?

Apparently, my oldest decide to bring in all the plants from outside that he "grew" (that mommy watered and saved from certain death) this summer. OK, so he put them all on the island - mind you all but the pot of sunflowers are dead from the frost - and then he and his brother decided to WATER them. For the first time in months he wants to water them NOW? So, they must have used buckets and buckets of water. And then they went to go watch tv leaving a mess. So, I just made them clean it up - with 4 beach towels....yes, that's how much water there was!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:27 AM   #1163  
Stazon Splitcoast

So, after that I went and opened Crissy's swaps!!

They are awesome! I love the colors you used! So elegant.

And a big thank you to Crissy for all the extra card donations!! Thank you!! I will be making packages of cards for the moms to send out too, so cards from all occasions are appropriate!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:28 AM   #1164  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh yeah, and I need to figure out how you tied the ribbons on......I am soooooo ribbon challenged!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #1165  
Stazon Splitcoast

Woo Hoo!!

My friend Kristina, creativetracks here on SCS, won one of Shelli's Creative Challenges for October!!!

Here's the link to her project:

http://www.theuppenkamps.com/workweek6.htm
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #1166  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh Jen - sorry about the mess you had to clean up after the kids (but it did admittedly give me a chuckle). I admire you more every day - not sure I could think about dating again if anything happened to DH. I am 41 and set in MY ways and I can not imagine going through all that again. At least you got a nice dinner and got out!

Paula, whew - you're not even home yet and I am tired for you for your list. I am certain though that Spencer will be well loved and I pray the adjustment for him and everyone is exactly what is needed.

Kathy - how's DD ankle? hopefully better! And praying for all of you. Sounds like you have quite the plateful going on. Praying for healing and successful surgery for your other DD.

Ellie, love my laptop too! So nice to be comfortable while doing whatever on the computer.

I am certain I missed someone...but happy Sunday to all you wonderful ladies!

I have 2 more swaps to do and I am have a creative block (so I am here ) and have a class to prep...which will have to wait until my expedited order arrives - don't know what I was thinking when I placed the last order, but I totally am out of two colors of cardstock that I used in my card designs for my class! And I am almost out of dimensionals (I am certain the world would end if I did, really)!

Okay - going to town for diet coke and will come back with a perfect idea for the next swap! (and chocolate...maybe ice cream...)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #1167  
Hardware Hotshot

Dimensionals! Dang I knew I forgot to order something!!!! I have club this week and I will have to throw some on the order and try to plan projects without them seeing as I gave my last few sheets away to a loyal customer last week. Thanks for the reminder Lisa.

Back home and ready to roll. Suitcases unpacked. Trying not to itch my arms. Caught up on SA thread. Now I guess I'd better get stamping. I figure I need to design at least 6 different Christmas cards for upcoming classes. I'll be hitting the gallery next.

Ellie- You go girl. You can get those swaps done. You sound like me before convention. I think I completed a swap a day in those last few weeks.

Jen- Sorry it didn't go better but like Amy said, you got a nice free dinner out of it. And sorry about the mess in the kitchen. Reminds me of the time my DS and his best friend decided to turn his bathroom into a skating rink by putting soap on the floor and flooding it with water.

Everyone else - can't wait to see your swaps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #1168  
Pearl-ExPert

Genius! I have been pulling my hair all afternoon trying to come up with an idea worthy of Jami's swap...thanks to you wonderful ladies and the SA Fancy Fold swap (the card in particular sitting in front of me for the past week!!!) I have an idea! I will share more when I am happy with the transition from my head to the actual card.

I placed my order and now thought of 3 more things I should have ordered...but at least they are not supplies I need for my class! They can wait for my class order.

Off to try my idea out...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #1169  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, I was cruising the swap postings (!!!!!) and came across a neat idea that might be fun to do amongst ourselves. It's a 12 day of Christmas swap - kind of like a secret sister/secret elf swap. Bascially, it's a minimum of $20 in gifts, but you send 12 individually wrapped presents or mail 12 separate packages - for the 12 days of Christmas. I don't know...sounds like fun, but definite work, so throwing it out there.......
I've always loved the secret elf type swaps, but having been flaked on........
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #1170  
Mad Swapper

Paula - welcome home! It is always nice to be back after vacation! Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you!

Jen - I'm with everyone else, at least you got a good meal out of it! Age is a minor thing to lie about, but a lie is a lie and even though he may not be lying about anything else, it is a big risk to take. Maybe if there would have been sparks or something more to the evening you could have given him another chance, but stick with your gut! There are others out there!

Sorry about the mess, it's nice to have children that want to be so helpful! ha ha

I'm glad you liked the swaps. I was a little worried they wouldn't be up to par with the rest of you! For the ribbon I just put one on top of the other and glued it on the back, brought it around to the front and tied. Nothing special. I am getting better with ribbon, the more I use it the more I get used to it, but sometimes it drives me crazy!

We had a nice day today. Drove through the country looking at all the leaves changing colors...walked around a little town...had lunch..went grocery shopping, ok, that wasn't nice but a necessity. My stamp room is a disaster and I don't know when I will clean it, therefore I don't know when I will be stamping again
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #1171  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
OK, I was cruising the swap postings (!!!!!) and came across a neat idea that might be fun to do amongst ourselves. It's a 12 day of Christmas swap - kind of like a secret sister/secret elf swap. Bascially, it's a minimum of $20 in gifts, but you send 12 individually wrapped presents or mail 12 separate packages - for the 12 days of Christmas. I don't know...sounds like fun, but definite work, so throwing it out there.......
I've always loved the secret elf type swaps, but having been flaked on........
So are you volunteering to draw names and keep the secrets?

Last edited by biffsbee; 10-19-2008 at 02:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #1172  
Pearl-ExPert

I cannot wait to see all the wonderful swaps!!! Especially since you all inspire me so much with what you do...I finished my prototype using Carriejoe's fancy fold for my inspiration...I cannot wait to post a picture for ya'll but swap rules prohibit it until they are all sent back...you will just have to wait...I think it turned out great - or at least it turned out like the idea in my head. So that is the high, now the low...I feel like the SA Swaps I did need something more, but I already sent them.

Off to make meatloaf for dinner.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #1173  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffsbeeView Post
So are you volunteering to draw names and keep the secrets?
Sure! But, I'll need a co-hostess to swap out a couple of names for me, since I'd like to play too and I don't want to know who my secret santa/elf is!!

If the group agrees, we can do a mini wish list of a couple of items, like: specific refill colors or ink pad or ribbon or brads that we desire. Then, homemade items would be encouraged, and chocolate(!), homemade salsa (lol!) and treats from your home state would be cool too! (You know by saying that, one of you Idaho ladies is going to send me a potato, aren't ya?!) You know a nice fun package to open, one day at a time with some cool things. You could include a pack of cards or a nugget box or anything!! It doesn't and shouldn't be all store-bought. It's about treating someone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #1174  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I cannot wait to see all the wonderful swaps!!! Especially since you all inspire me so much with what you do...I finished my prototype using Carriejoe's fancy fold for my inspiration...I cannot wait to post a picture for ya'll but swap rules prohibit it until they are all sent back...you will just have to wait...I think it turned out great - or at least it turned out like the idea in my head. So that is the high, now the low...I feel like the SA Swaps I did need something more, but I already sent them.

I'm working on mine tonight. I hope it's wow enough!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #1175  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Sure! But, I'll need a co-hostess to swap out a couple of names for me, since I'd like to play too and I don't want to know who my secret santa/elf is!!

If the group agrees, we can do a mini wish list of a couple of items, like: specific refill colors or ink pad or ribbon or brads that we desire. Then, homemade items would be encouraged, and chocolate(!), homemade salsa (lol!) and treats from your home state would be cool too! (You know by saying that, one of you Idaho ladies is going to send me a potato, aren't ya?!) You know a nice fun package to open, one day at a time with some cool things. You could include a pack of cards or a nugget box or anything!! It doesn't and shouldn't be all store-bought. It's about treating someone!
I would love to do a 12 days of Christmas swap. I love Christmas! I would be willing to co-host with you so you could play too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #1176  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

I know what you mean! I can't wait either. I keep forgetting I actually get some back! I'm jealous every day when Jen says she got a package of swaps! I used Paula's for a workshop just after convention and everyone loved it. Next year if I am able to go to convention, I think I will just swap with you guys!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #1177  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyCrissyView Post
I know what you mean! I can't wait either. I used Paula's for a workshop just after convention and everyone loved it. Next year if I am able to go to convention, I think I will just swap with you guys!
Me too!!

Which reminds me, I have great news!!!

STBX gave me the code for a free flight on Southwest so I can go to convention next year!!! Now, all I have to do is stay current and I'm good! Already have a roomie at $50 a night! Though, I am tempted to fly out to Napa or something! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #1178  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I would love to do a 12 days of Christmas swap. I love Christmas! I would be willing to co-host with you so you could play too!
Sweet!!

I'll post the rules in a bit!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #1179  
Stazon Splitcoast

12 days of Christmas...
Secret Elf Swap..
for the Swapper's Anonymous!!

How does this swap work???
This is a one-on-one swap -- you will be sending directly to your secret Elf partner. At the end of the sign up period I will send you via a PM your partner's name and information. When you sign up each person should post a list of item suggestions they would like to receive from their partner. This is only a list of suggestions to guide your partner.. Be as creative and in the holiday spirit as you would like. The minimum TOTAL package value is $20.00 (that is total for all 12 gifts.. not $20 each..).. This $20 does not include your S&H charges.. This swap is a little different in that you will be sendng your partner 12 separate gifts. How you actually choose to mail these will be up to you. You can mail them all in 1 large box (labeling each day) for your partner to receive at the beginning of the swap and then to enjoy 1 per day for the next 12 days..( please wrap them, so they can be surprised!) Or, if you prefer to keep your partner surprised and guessing, you can mail them 1 package a day for he/she to receive daily for the 12 days (don't forget to double up for Sunday's delivery). That part of the swap is completely up to you. Being that this is a 12 day swap.. it will allow you to be extremely creative.

If you're interested in playing along...
please let me know by posting or PM'ing me
with the following information....
~ your full name
~ snail mail and email addy's
~ whether or not you are willing to send out of the country - as we have one Canadian!!
~ and most importantly (this should be in a post please don't PM.. your partner will need to see this)... 5 things you would like to receive from your partner. Lets limit this list to your top 5! These items can be what ever manufactuer as you would like .....you can also include altered items, stamped images... what ever you would like .. please specify if you would prefer that candy not be included in your package. Also specify any allergies, etc.

Important dates to remember...
You will receive your partner's name via PM by...
Wednesday November 5th
Packages should start to be delivered to your partner NO LATER THAN ...Monday December 8th and will run through Saturday December 20th.
Please mail your packages no later than.. Tuesday December 2nd to ensure on time delivery.. (packages can always be mailed earlier !!!)

Once you receive your partner's name, let the fun begin!! You can send any craft/stamp/scrapping items you'd like... food is always good espicially if their a chocoholic (just be careful and make sure these are wrapped appropriately...melted chocolate ruins everything!!) .. and we all love hand made items... journals, board books, paint cans, etc. Let you imagination go: stamped images, nugget boxes, an ornament, a treat from your state, etc.

And lastly... Don't forget to reveal yourself in your final 12th package so that your partner can thank you appropriately when she receives your secret Elf packages.

Please PM me or IndyCrissy or post to the thread!!

Chrissy, did I forget anything??

Players So Far:

Jen - jenguin
Crissy - IndyCrissy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #1180  
Stazon Splitcoast

Anyone hear from Rhonda how her parents are doing?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #1181  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

I know what you mean! I can't wait either. I keep forgetting I actually get some back! I'm jealous every day when Jen says she got a package of swaps! I used Paula's for a workshop just after convention and everyone loved it. Next year if I am able to go to convention, I think I will just swap with you guys!
That's what I was thinking too. In fact, I think it would be great if we had a few different SA swaps at convention next year. You all are the best swappers out there. And I was thinking it would be fun to have a SA dinner at convention next year too if there is room on the schedule.

Hoping I can commit to the 12 days of Christmas thing. I'm taking things off my agenda right now instead of adding them, but I think I should know in the next week or so if I can fit it in.

And Jen- how dare you even think about not coming to convention!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #1182  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have to do the Secret Sister swap. LOL I'd feel too left out if I didn't!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #1183  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok, I just had a thought. Probably because all my swapping is done. LOL

If we had SA swaps more often, would we be able to resist other swaps? Should we have a monthly swap? If I make it to Convention next year, I would LOVE to do mostly SA swaps--we could have categories like the ones we all were in last year. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #1184  
Mad Swapper

Hello to all! Sounds like everyone has had a good Sunday. (Sorry about the water mess, Jen!)

I think I'd better get in on the 12 days of Christmas thing. And it's a good thing to start getting ideas right now. Why not just add to the chaos of my life?

Rhonda, I'm hoping you get a chance to peek in here and know that we are missing you! How are things with your parents?

I've spent all afternoon cutting out more stuff to make the stationary boxes again tomorrow night. I had to split up this month's group because of going out of town and trying to accommodate everyone's schedules.

I'm going to get my SA swap cards finished up, too, but won't be able to get them to the P.O. until tomorrow afternoon. Sorry to be one of the late ones in this swap.

All this talk about convention - I sure wish I had known y'all like this before last convention!!!!! I really want to go again, but don't know if I can get there. My sister, in St. George Utah, is having a baby in Feb., and I'm going out to play grandma because my mom will be out of the country.

If I can convince DH that this is REALLY important, we may come to an agreement. I just have to play it by ear. I will be really sad if everyone is playing together and I'm the one left home.

My DD's ankle looks like it's going to be okay, but I still have to take her in to the doc tomorrow so we can get a note so she won't have to run in soccer practice. Can I cram anything else in to my schedule tomorrow???? (I'm leaving again on Tues for MO).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #1185  
Matboard Maniac

I really like the Secret Sister Idea...but I have a problem. How can I get a package to you without a postmark?? Seeing that I think I am the only sister from NC, that kind of gives it away doesn't it??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #1186  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin8momView Post
Hello to all! Sounds like everyone has had a good Sunday. (Sorry about the water mess, Jen!)

I think I'd better get in on the 12 days of Christmas thing. And it's a good thing to start getting ideas right now. Why not just add to the chaos of my life?

Rhonda, I'm hoping you get a chance to peek in here and know that we are missing you! How are things with your parents?

I've spent all afternoon cutting out more stuff to make the stationary boxes again tomorrow night. I had to split up this month's group because of going out of town and trying to accommodate everyone's schedules.

I'm going to get my SA swap cards finished up, too, but won't be able to get them to the P.O. until tomorrow afternoon. Sorry to be one of the late ones in this swap.

All this talk about convention - I sure wish I had known y'all like this before last convention!!!!! I really want to go again, but don't know if I can get there. My sister, in St. George Utah, is having a baby in Feb., and I'm going out to play grandma because my mom will be out of the country.

If I can convince DH that this is REALLY important, we may come to an agreement. I just have to play it by ear. I will be really sad if everyone is playing together and I'm the one left home.

My DD's ankle looks like it's going to be okay, but I still have to take her in to the doc tomorrow so we can get a note so she won't have to run in soccer practice. Can I cram anything else in to my schedule tomorrow???? (I'm leaving again on Tues for MO).
I think if you try hard enough, you can probably get a few more things in!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #1187  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by finger's inky girlView Post
I really like the Secret Sister Idea...but I have a problem. How can I get a package to you without a postmark?? Seeing that I think I am the only sister from NC, that kind of gives it away doesn't it??
We could just try not to look at the post mark I personally don't think I could do that because I was one of those kids that always went through my Mom's closet looking for Christmas presents. One year I even opened presents and re-wrapped them! I'm still kind of like that . . . or if you have someone else in your house you could have them get the mail that week and open the package for you and throw it away before you see it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #1188  
Stazon Splitcoast

It seems to me that some of the Secret Sisters have gone to great lengths on the postmark issue--they mail it once to someone else, then have *them* "re-mail" it. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #1189  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
Ok, I just had a thought. Probably because all my swapping is done. LOL

If we had SA swaps more often, would we be able to resist other swaps? Should we have a monthly swap? If I make it to Convention next year, I would LOVE to do mostly SA swaps--we could have categories like the ones we all were in last year. LOL
Okay little miss enabler Would we like to start in January with a new catty swap? Followed up with a SAB swap due in Feb...and then there is the occasions mini in March...Okay, now I am making myself laugh.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #1190  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
It seems to me that some of the Secret Sisters have gone to great lengths on the postmark issue--they mail it once to someone else, then have *them* "re-mail" it. LOL
I thought about that too. But if you chose to mail 1 package each day that could be expensive, but not so bad if you mailed it all at once...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #1191  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

12 days of Christmas...
Secret Elf Swap..
for the Swapper's Anonymous!!

How does this swap work???
This is a one-on-one swap -- you will be sending directly to your secret Elf partner. At the end of the sign up period I will send you via a PM your partner's name and information. When you sign up each person should post a list of item suggestions they would like to receive from their partner. This is only a list of suggestions to guide your partner.. Be as creative and in the holiday spirit as you would like. The minimum TOTAL package value is $20.00 (that is total for all 12 gifts.. not $20 each..).. This $20 does not include your S&H charges.. This swap is a little different in that you will be sendng your partner 12 separate gifts. How you actually choose to mail these will be up to you. You can mail them all in 1 large box (labeling each day) for your partner to receive at the beginning of the swap and then to enjoy 1 per day for the next 12 days..( please wrap them, so they can be surprised!) Or, if you prefer to keep your partner surprised and guessing, you can mail them 1 package a day for he/she to receive daily for the 12 days (don't forget to double up for Sunday's delivery). That part of the swap is completely up to you. Being that this is a 12 day swap.. it will allow you to be extremely creative.

If you're interested in playing along...
please let me know by posting or PM'ing me
with the following information....
~ your full name
~ snail mail and email addy's
~ whether or not you are willing to send out of the country - as we have one Canadian!!
~ and most importantly (this should be in a post please don't PM.. your partner will need to see this)... 5 things you would like to receive from your partner. Lets limit this list to your top 5! These items can be what ever manufactuer as you would like .....you can also include altered items, stamped images... what ever you would like .. please specify if you would prefer that candy not be included in your package. Also specify any allergies, etc.

Important dates to remember...
You will receive your partner's name via PM by...
Wednesday November 5th
Packages should start to be delivered to your partner NO LATER THAN ...Monday December 8th and will run through Saturday December 20th.
Please mail your packages no later than.. Tuesday December 2nd to ensure on time delivery.. (packages can always be mailed earlier !!!)

Once you receive your partner's name, let the fun begin!! You can send any craft/stamp/scrapping items you'd like... food is always good espicially if their a chocoholic (just be careful and make sure these are wrapped appropriately...melted chocolate ruins everything!!) .. and we all love hand made items... journals, board books, paint cans, etc. Let you imagination go: stamped images, nugget boxes, an ornament, a treat from your state, etc.

And lastly... Don't forget to reveal yourself in your final 12th package so that your partner can thank you appropriately when she receives your secret Elf packages.

Please PM me or IndyCrissy or post to the thread!!

Chrissy, did I forget anything??

Players So Far:

Jen - jenguin
Crissy - IndyCrissy
If you missed anything, I don't know about it Just wanted to say I am OK with shipping to Canada!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #1192  
Pearl-ExPert

Oh and I am totally in on the secret sister! You all rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #1193  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Okay little miss enabler Would we like to start in January with a new catty swap? Followed up with a SAB swap due in Feb...and then there is the occasions mini in March...Okay, now I am making myself laugh.
When can we pre-order SAB sets?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #1194  
Hardware Hotshot

The enabling/insanity is really flowing tonight. I would be up for some swaps after the first of the year. I would even be willing to host one if necessary. Last year, the SAB preorder was in January, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #1195  
Stazon Splitcoast

Belinda's calendar says Jan 1 for pre-orders. LOL Since SAB starts Feb 1, it would be nice to have them pretty close to that, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #1196  
Mad Swapper

Oh, I thought since Amy suggested the monthly swap, she was going to be the hostess for all of them...was I wrong??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #1197  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was definitely going to think about it! LOL I've only hostessed live swaps! Can you believe it? I know it's work, but you also get to see everything first.

I can't remember when catty preview sets are available. That would probably be before SAB pre-order, right? And this could be a rotating group--not everyone would have to do every swap. Hmmm. Lots to think about.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #1198  
Pearl-ExPert

I am willing to hostess a month too...and will play as much as possible, I have a problem with swapping ya know I will be out of the country Feb 27-Mar 11 on mission so will not play near those dates...unless I have enough notice

DH is having oral surgery tomorrow so I will be offline until evening if I get on at all. I am trying to prep this swap so I can take all the pieces with me and assemble in the waiting room. I better get going I still have to wheel and that is not so easy to bring along.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #1199  
Hardware Hotshot

Instead of stamping today like a good little girl should have, I spent the day updating my personal blog with all our vacation stuff on it. Shame on me. Now I am even further behind!

If anyone wants to take a gander, I temporarily removed the permission feature. You can see it here: www.inthesaltshaker.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #1200  
Stazon Splitcoast

Great blogging, Paula! And your AJ is adorable!
Reply With Quote Likes