Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:30 PM   #601  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Ladies,
Lunch with our friend from Zimbabwe was great! It was so nice to see him again and hear all the things that are going on there. He has been in the states for two weeks now and has one more to go and I think he is homesick. He said is youngest boy asked him to come home yesterday. It is awesome to talk about the plans and goings on for the ministry and we are hopeful we can plan another trip there soon.
Raining here now and it is a great afternoon to take a nap, read a book or stamp - think I will do a little of each!
Thanks Jen for the update - on the top of my list of things to stamp!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #602  
Stazon Splitcoast

What a great time you must have had at lunch, Lisa. Am I correct in thinking that you have also been to Zimbabwe?
I was in Kenya on safari and Egypt for a cruise down the Nile....it was actually my honeymoon, but I have fond memories of all that I saw and the wonderful people of Kenya that I met. We liked to hang out with the waiters and waitresses and other staff at the end of the day and buy them a beer or soda. We heard many, many interesting stories, got a taste of the "real" life - traditional foods, etc. and all. It's amazing and sad how many have left their families to work in camps/cities to provide for them. Very sad that they have no other choice. When I was there, elementary schooling was not free - I believe that has changed now, and it was unbelievable what these people had to do to be able to afford to send their children to school. Very heartwrenching. I don't know that I could leave my children like that!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #603  
Pearl-ExPert

Yes, my husband and I were a part of a team that went with Global Aid Network, check out www.gainusa.org Our team went in April 2007 to help build a school building and work with the kids at the school. The staff we worked with in country we amazing people and we left with life long friends. They still pay for their schooling there. The trip was incredible and we were supposed to have gone back in August, but due to their political climate prior to, the trip was postponed. We are hoping we can return in the next year.
I am traveling to Ukraine this coming Feb/Mar for 2 weeks, also with Gain. I have been there too, but I would have to say I left a piece of my heart in Zimbabwe.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #604  
Polyshrink Goddess

Jen - so 18 cardfronts & 1 full card for our swap? Is my math right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:27 PM   #605  
Pearl-ExPert

Stacy, that's what I come up with too! I cannot wait to get them already!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #606  
Hardware Hotshot

I've had a better creative day today. I have the second card designed for my hostess club on Thursday. And I figured out what I am doing for my extra card swap for Saturday's shoe box swap. I also have 2 of the 4 for my WCMD event done. DH left again this morning for a quick trip so I am going to put my DS to bed in about an hour and get some more done.

I'm trying to come up with a card for Eat, Drink and Be Scary. I love that set, but it's challenging me a bit. Maybe I'll wander over to the sketch challenges to see if anything pops out at me.

Last edited by scrapshappen; 09-23-2008 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Because I've forgotten how to write English.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 06:34 PM   #607  
Mad Swapper

woo hoo! today was my last day at my old job! that was a rough week to get through.. but I made it!

haven't had time to catch up with all the responses in the threads, but I wanted to check in and say hey! hope you are all doing well! I'll get back to the thread and read it soon.

can't wait to get started on my swaps!
L
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #608  
Pearl-ExPert

Yea Liz! I know what a great feeling that is!

Paula - you can do it! That is a great set, I am sure you will come up with something fabulous! Looks like you have made good progress already.

I did have a productive evening. DH is still at work (since he did not arrive there until 2:30 after our visit with our ministry friends today). I got my 4 cards designed for my Christmas SAS (decided not to do the buffet for Christmas Cards...) And I got out my set and cut my watercolor paper for the SA Christmas swap (okay so that is not much progress on that, but for me it is not procrastinating!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #609  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone!

I had my first club meeting tonite, ended up needing to replace 2 club members--which I did from the guests who were there! LOL And then the workshop is already up over $350. Woohoo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #610  
Mad Swapper

Whew, it's late here! But what a great day. My DD had a great time celebrating her birthday with a friend at the mall, and then having her friend's family come for dinner.

I got the house cleaned, the food cooked and started on my swap card. It's all designed and I am loving what is happening with paper and ink this time! I was going to post a picture, but I see that Sharon is in my group, so I'll wait a day or so before I do.

I have all morning to finish the swaps tomorrow, then I'll teach the piano lessons in the afternoon and then it's off to the airport.

Here's a question for y'all. When my parents land, I have to whisk them away to a church meeting with our 3 teenage DD's. We won't have time for dinner before hand. So I need to take them something to eat. They are not 'sub sandwich' kind of people - which is what I would get for myself, nor are they fast food people. What do I take that they can eat? I will be away from home all afternoon at lessons and can't take casserole, either.

Suggestions?

Lisa and Jen, I envy your travels. Sounds like great experiences.

Liz, glad you made it thru to the end. Good luck with your new job.

Amy, yay! on your new club!

Paula, good luck with your cards. You always do a great job so I have no doubt it will be the same here. I love that set! (but didn't get it 'cause I rarely do anything Halloweeny except trick-or-treat!)

Sleep well, everyone!
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #611  
Hardware Hotshot

Kathy- My parents like the roasted chicken that you get at the grocery store already cooked at the deli section. Not sure that's good on the go food, but it is quick and simple since you don't have to make it yourself. Do you have Fazoli's there? It's fast food but it's Pastas and Salads and such and it something else we do that's not burgers and french fries when we are in a hurry.

I didn't get any more cards designed tonight, but I did get everything cut for my hostess club and the shoebox swap and extra card swap. I don't have anything I have to do while DS is at school tomorrow either so I can get some things done then.

And I found a bubble in the rubber in my Party Hearty cupcake that popped. Now I can't get a good image out of it. I hope DS will send me another one ASAP since I need it Saturday for the shoebox swap. Another time I am glad to live so close to SU!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #612  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Kathy! You have been BUSY!

I have no good ideas for you on the food! Rotisserie chicken on a salad--like in a container with a fork? I can't think of anything else! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:11 AM   #613  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Kathy,

I was thinking a loaf of bread, some good cheese and some fruit? Throw in a bottle of wine and you've got a great picnic! LOL! Do you have any good places around that serve homemdae soup to go? Maybe even Panera? Personally, I love the excuse to get a giant sub and not feel guilty about it eating it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:13 AM   #614  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh no Paula! I hope DS helps out with that!

Amy - congrats on the big order!

Liz - congrats on your last day! whew! you must be glad that's over!

Lisa, glad you have a productive evening stamping!

As for me, I didn't have the stamping mojo yesterday...maybe today?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 06:07 AM   #615  
Mad Swapper

Ooh, Panera sounds really good. I think I'll have to stop by. They will have something, I'm sure that my parents like.

Paula, Rotisserie chicken sounds so good that I think that's what we'll have for dinner at home for the kids tonight. Easy-peasy!

Thanks for the good suggestions.
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 06:16 AM   #616  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Congrats Amy! Rockin' order! (also, I think PEE' ony (symphony) is correct, but I say Pee O' ny (macarOni) )

Go Kathy! Do they like Chinese? It isn't exactly fast food, and Chicken Fried Rice would be easy to eat out of the box.

eta: I took too long writing out this long list-you've already decided Kathy!

Hooray Liz on your last day! Hooray for progress Lisa! Better mojo today Jen! Sorry about your bubble Paula and not getting as much done as you planned.

I need to make a ton of cards today too! I feel like I'll never catch up. Here's my ginormous all about me list:

1. Try the triangle bookmark (TLC187) done
2. Figure out Lyssa's Haiku box
3. Enter Cammie's huge blog candy Alzheimer's benefit drawing here: http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/ with the Sketch challenge from today
4. Stamp Club
a. Watercoloring card
b. pocket card
c. 3-D item/treat holder
5. Stamp a Stack cards
a. To You and Yours (one with the house and one with the dove-choose the best)
b. Season of Simple Grace (plus a design for the SA swap-likely not the same card)
6. Santa's workshop ideas
DVD tin, triangle bookmark, clear glass transparency ornament, lip balm holder, tags, packaging (maybe just a box of some sort),
7. Stamp a Stack #2 cards

Oh, on a happy note-I got three unexpected orders last weekend and I'll now have a Deer Friends set of my own (was sharing with Alison). I tried to get all three of them to bump to $150, and not one did. I'm giving them all a little something from the benefits though.

Last edited by rhondag; 09-24-2008 at 08:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #617  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey everyone!

Rhonda, your list makes me tired. LOL One of the complications of homeschooling is that all the other parents have a little bit of TIME during the day, and I don't. It always makes me feel lazy when I read how much y'all accomplish in a day!

I think I have some sort of throat virus (which is dangerous for me, 'cause I get throat abcesses that can be life-threatening). I have to take it a bit easy today. I think I'll manage to get that club order placed, though. May have to postpone the dentist appt tomorrow though.

So the club hostess for next month wants to do Christmas. LOL Okey dokey. An ornament and Rhonda's fab Faux Dry Embossing card with Snow Swirled (thanks, Rhonda!). Now, which ornaments???? I didn't pre-order the Mini pre-cut ornaments, but maybe I will now. Or maybe cover coasters with Christmas DSP and let them cut a couple layered scalloped circles with the Big Shot? They loved it last year when we curled the strips of paper and put them in a clear ornament. OR, this could be the perfect justification to buy not only the pennant die but the ornament die, too. Too many ornament options.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 07:05 AM   #618  
Hardware Hotshot

Amy- I forgot to congratulate you on a great first club. That's awesome. I have to say that my club started out very slow with people only making the minimum purchase. Now it's usually around $250-$300 each time. (Depending on who the hostess is and which hostess set she wants). You are off to a great start! Also, take it easy, drink lots of fluid and get lots of rest.

For an ornament, I think I am going to try one of those Donna Moore tag punch stars. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm adding it to my list of things to do soon.

Rhonda- You have quite a list. Good luck!

Good Luck Liz with your new job. Do you start today?

Just got off the phone with DS. They are sending me a new stamp set hopefully today or tomorrow so I have it for Saturday. If not, I'm going to have to figure something else out, hopefully using all the same CS I've already cut out. I'll even get to see some of my SA friends at the shoebox swap! (Hi Missi and Amy J (amystamps)!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 08:41 AM   #619  
Stazon Splitcoast

Rhonda,

I NEED the scoop of the Santa's Workshop idea. What are you doing? What are you charging? I have a hostess that mentioned doing a stocking stuffer class, and that sounds like exactly what I'm thinking! Please do share!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:06 AM   #620  
Mad Swapper

It looks like it is a busy Wednesday!

Rhonda - looks like YOU need some help! Hope you get everything done. That's a big to do list!

Amy - Rest! No 'life-threatening' experiences, okay? We need you HERE!

Paula - Yay! on your stamp set. Hope it gets there in time.

I just have to report that I got the watercoloring done. I know I should have just done it simple, but I LOVE watercoloring and this set just begs for a good watercolor. It really didn't take too long, but I'm glad I'm done.

I've got one more hour - there's some paper piercing that I'm doing on one of the pieces and hope I can get those done. Then it's 'off to the races' and we don't stop until late!

Happy Wednesday!
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:18 AM   #621  
Crimping Master

Hey, everyone, just posting a catch up...

Amy, PLEASE take care of yourself!!!

Rhonda, I agree with Amy. Your list makes me tired. MY list makes me tired. So I won't post it...

Needless to say, my life if a bit topsy-turvy right now. I am traveling to Mystic, CT this weekend for my BFF's wedding. Yes, rehearsal dinner is pizza!

I return here on Sunday and start the drive to Houston on Monday for my 3-month bubble assignment in our office there. I'll have work things to do here in Oct. and Nov. so will still have club and Christmas SAS things up here in IL.

I have signed up for the San Antonio regionals so will hopefully see Sharon and Belinda.

Liz, congrats on toughing it out. I'm gonna miss being at all the SISer events over the next few months. I'm hoping to get in on the T-day Stampathon, though. You?

Houston: One cousin's house is totaled. Foundation cracked and buckled, flooded, etc. I don't even know if that part of town has power yet. If you've seen pix of the Houston Yacht Club in Shoreacres, you have some idea. They live a couple of blocks away. To top this one off, he is in the hospital so his wife is having to deal with his illness (life-threatening), FEMA, and everything else all at the same time.

Another cousin (brother of the cousin above) was still without power over the weekend. House sustained some damage, but it is livable. Some family is staying there (including wife of cousin in hospital). This cousin is being housed at the Marriott Suites by his employer so there's more room for family in his house needing shelter. Wife of cousin in hospital is staying there because of the two dogs. Neither Marriott nor the shelters will allow them which is understandable.

Half-brother is out NW of Houston and is fine. I don't know if they sustained any damage, but they do have power.

I have confirmed with the place I'll be staying that there is power and no damage. Soooooo.......

Our office in Houston is closed until the 29th - hoping to have power, be cleaned up, safe and ready to rock on Monday.

And Dad is in the hospital. He got a bad infection and they are going to have to remove a little toe. He's down in Abilene, TX and I'm in IL. I'm tired of it being tough.

I know I'm going on and on, but I just need to get all this out there. I'll be OK, but it's just a lot to manage right now.

I've ordered a lot of the kits out of the mini. I will be making them while in Houston and giving a lot away to family and friends that probably won't have a tree this year or have anything Christmassy they have treasured over the years.

Last edited by Pepesmom; 09-24-2008 at 09:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:28 AM   #622  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Hugs to you and yours Trina!!! I feel so sad for you all....healing prayers said for your father and cousin.

Great news Paula! WTG SU!

Feel better soon Amy! Hugs!

Congrats on being almost finished Kathy! Have a great time with your marathon...you seem to have a good 'tude and that is most of the battle!

My list isn't due tomorrow-don't feel bad for me ladies! The SAS email does need to go out tomorrow though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
Rhonda,

I NEED the scoop of the Santa's Workshop idea. What are you doing? What are you charging? I have a hostess that mentioned doing a stocking stuffer class, and that sounds like exactly what I'm thinking! Please do share!
I haven't made my own examples yet. I plan to charge $20 (I take my cost and double it plus a couple of dollars....I wouldn't go over $25.)

6. Santa's workshop ideas
DVD tin-//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/960105?si=dvd%20tin (wouldn't fit in stocking-dvd tins about $2)

triangle bookmark (in my gallery-also search TLC187 for more)

clear glass transparency ornament (like this (shhhhh....don't tell-I'll be using sharpies to color the hat and scarf) except with the snowman from Merry and Bright-//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/400608?si=rhondag%20ornament)

lip balm holder-I received one super similar to this at convention, but I will be ordering Avon lip balm on October 1 that will match a winter theme-//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/997276?si=lip%20balm

gift tags, packaging (maybe just a box of some sort)

HTH!

Last edited by rhondag; 09-24-2008 at 09:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #623  
Pearl-ExPert

Trina - sounds like you could use a huge cyber hug! HUGGGGGG! Hope that helps.

Kathy you are doing great on your list of to do's.

Rhonda - now you are making me tired.

Amy - lots of water or tea, and gargle warm salt water several times today. Great deal about your club!

Jen - love the picnic idea...maybe I can plan a surprise lunch for DH Friday...hmm...

Paula - bummer about the stamps, gotta love living close for the replacement time Hope it all turns out beautifully.

Today's plan - after work, start stamping images to be watercolored for SA swap. Pick up GF at 8:15 to take her out for her birthday.

Tomorrow - after work, SU upline meeting (takes an hour to get there so that is pretty much the rest of my day).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #624  
Hardware Hotshot

(((HUGS))) to you Trina. Sounds like your family has been through a lot lately. Can only imagine how stressful it must be for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Kathy- You rock!!! I noticed you have quite a talent for water coloring on the card you made for the SA swap. I used your card for the inspiration for my hostess club card. I simplified it a lot and used Pocket silhouettes instead of a flower for all seasons. But the same basic idea. I'll post pictures soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #625  
Stazon Splitcoast

Trina,

(((((HUGS))))) Sometimes life is so tough! I hope everyone in your family makes out OK down in Houston and your dad too.

Rhonda,

Thanks for the info. I did the merry and bright snowman ornament last year and it was a definite hit. The lip balm holders sound awesome! Thanks for all the tips.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #626  
Stazon Splitcoast

Did you guys see that there is a special on RSVP pens a staples? buy a dozen, get a dozen free. I'm thinking of doing them for the stocking stuffer class too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 10:16 AM   #627  
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL at you getting to go out at 8:15 Lisa...the heighth of bath time....do I sound jealous? If I don't, I should

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
Did you guys see that there is a special on RSVP pens a staples? buy a dozen, get a dozen free. I'm thinking of doing them for the stocking stuffer class too.
I sent my downline over to our staples (she's making 40 DVD tins for Christmas presents) and they didn't have them ...I'll wait a couple of days (hoping they arrive) and try again myself.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #628  
Hardware Hotshot

Just wanted to give a big WOO HOO to SU! My replacement stamp set has shipped! I will have it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #629  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapshappenView Post
Just wanted to give a big WOO HOO to SU! My replacement stamp set has shipped! I will have it tomorrow.
Wow! I'd love to get that one day shipping - out East it's usually about 2 weeks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #630  
Stazon Splitcoast

I made 4 more loaves of zucchini bread today! I've had a raging headache all day - I think it's the weather. It's suppossed to pour all weekend - and this is our girl's weekend out to Martha's Vineyard. We usuallly do a little scrapping, a little shopping, a little exercise - some walks on the beach, etc. I'll still be on the hunt for a lobster roll, no matter what the weather!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:05 PM   #631  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, so I'm trying to pack for this weekend's scrapbooking. I haven't scrapped in so long it's ridiculous. I don't do SUO for my scrapbooks, since I started before I even knew about SU, but I have so much stuff it's hard to make decisions! And I've never been good about packing stuff to scrap - I always bring too much stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #632  
Pearl-ExPert

Woohoo Paula!

Jen, my DH always asks if I am moving out when I go to a crop...I have an all day one on Nov 8th and a weekend one Nov 21-23. It is sooo hard to know what to bring and what you may want etc. I bet the car will be full for the weekend crop for sure...the all day one I do need to share the car with a friend, but the trunk and possibly the backseat will have stuff too.
I hope you have a great weekend. It sounds like so much fun! And I would be looking for lobster roll in the snow if I had to!

So - fell off the wagon I did...I was really going to try and do only one swap at a time...but signed up for one today ~ Lots of layers http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=384969 just sounded like fun and I had an idea in mind already. I have it about half worked out already too!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #633  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lisa, that sounds like a great swap! I am going to try it, but really want to do fall/thanksgiving...have a feeling it'll be passed by that time though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #634  
Pearl-ExPert

Go Jen! I took the winter catagory...I am mostly done with my layout, still trying to figure out how to add my ribbon...and a greeting element...but so far I am pleased with the progress.
I have also started watercoloring my SA pieces. That is going to take a really longgggg time. The first one took 20 mins. But ya'll are worth it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #635  
Crimping Master

Hi Everyone!
So much to catch up on! I've skimmed through lots of posts and I'll be praying for those who need a little extra help and love and for those that need extra energy for all the projects you're doing!
Like all of you, I've been busy. School has been really time consuming, but I'm happy to say I'm still hanging in there. I took today off work and school to do something fun. *amystamps, myself and 2 other demo friends went to see the taping of a local morning show (Good Things Utah). We went because Shelli Gardner was going to be on!
She demo'ed the spider jar from convention and gave everyone in the audience the DE spider and an applicator. She stayed after the taping to let us take pictures with her (which I will post as soon as Julie sends them). We didn't even have to stand in line! She was just as delightful in person as she is on stage at convention. We had a great time!!
My Halloween club went really well. Now I've got a great idea for a Thanksgiving card for next month. If only I had the Occaisions Collection level 2 hostess set, I could make it! I'll have to check out the BST boards later.
Take care everyone!
Missi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #636  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Missi - glad you gals had a good time! Hope school is going well for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:46 PM   #637  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, Missi!

That's great that you got something free too! How fun!! Wish I could have come too!

It's too bad that they don't give something for free when you meet all the presidential candidates! Living in NH, it was quite a treat to meet them two summers ago - yes that long! I even have pics of my kids with some of the candidates - not many - they were usually playing with other kids come picture time. Regardless of your political affliation it's going to make a way cool scrapbook page!! Let me see if I can find one real fast.....btw, since it's been going on for well over a year for us, can I just say how happy I will be come Nov. 5th.
Attached Thumbnails
Swappers Anonymous-image447.jpg   Swappers Anonymous-image456-2.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #638  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, SCS is being a pain and rejecting my thumbnails, no matter how small I make them!! (I think they're Republican....sssshhhh....) Only kidding!! LOL!! These are the only ones I can get to upload.....
You can't see it in the first picture, but the first person's hand he shook when he came out of the door was my little guy's.... The campaign took one look at my cuties and put us right by the door, in the shade....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #639  
Pearl-ExPert

Jen did you find the Fall/Thanksgiving swap?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #640  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, but it's full!!! Thank you though!!!

I guess I could do Christmas with Deer Friends or Merry and Bright, but I am trying so hard not to buy any Christmas sets, as I have sooo many!!

I am so looking to step out of my one- two layer box......

OOOHHH...I have an idea for a swap to host!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes