Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-21-2008, 09:28 AM   #561  
Chattin' & Sippin' in SPAM-Land

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffsbeeView Post
Lisa...I was planning on using Sock Monkey for my Christmas cards...not really
I swear, that monkey is gonna give me nightmares.... LOL! Somebody did one in the fan club this month all in rainbow stripes. <shudder> Yeah, one of my friends just HAD to share THAT with me....

Yesterday was very productive... got a new faucet installed in the kitchen, got my spa "thompsons-water-sealed" for winter, drained the spa and bought a new TV. Best Buy had a 42" flat panel that was about half off. We were planning to buy one around the holidays, but I don't think we are going to see a deal like this that doesn't require me being in front of Best Buy at 3AM the day after Thanksgiving.... So I had to go to IKEA and buy the new "entertainment bench" that matches our coffee table too.

Today's to do list will be to start clearing off the current entertainment center, assemble the new one and to scrub out the spa.

Then tomorrow I can disconnect all the electronics and get them onto the new bench and see if I can get everything all hooked up again before hubby gets home (Monday Night Football). He asked if it's really a good idea for me to do that tomorrow in case I can't get it all hooked back up before football.... maybe I should wait till Tuesday? Can I smack him?

I have to run to the spa dealer tomorrow morning and get a new filter for the spa.... the one in there is finally SHOT. It's almost 6 years old. I guess that's OK. LOL! Then I can refill the spa tomorrow. After the trash all gets picked up, I can continue pulling up dead stuff in the yard and fill the green waste can again. I filled it yesterday..... Still have more to go too..... ugh.

So wish me luck on my seemingly endless to-do list..... LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #562  
Hardware Hotshot

Both Lisas - Good luck on your endless to do list.

I tried to stamp yesterday and nothing was coming together. I made one of those free standing pop up cards, and it woudn't stand. I made a swing card, and it was blah! I still have the following to do:

-Design and make an extra full card swap (11+1) for the shoe box swap I am going to on Saturday.
-Design 1 card for my Hostess Club on Thursday (could be the same card as above, if I can just figure something out.)
-Design 4 cards for my WCMD event on October 4
-Design 6 Christmas cards and 1-2 more 3D projects for my Christmas project buffet in November (I want to have them out at my WCMD event to get people signed up.)

But right now, I am off to make potato salad for the 14 people who are coming to dinner tonight.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #563  
Polyshrink Goddess

Jen - hope you had fun wine tasting. I just finished a great book for our book club called Wine by the Glass and it's all about different wines throughout the last 40 years. Very fun.

Speaking of wine, since I'm having a glass right now, I have to tangent to something COMPLETELY not related to stamping but I'm having a proud "adult moment" right now. I just paid off the last credit card bill that I brought into our marriage. So after 5 years, I finally can say that we are "credit debt free." Wheeee ---- I'm having a glass of wine to celebrate and I know it's sweeter because I've been looking forward to this moment for a long time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #564  
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh, I need to truly post my Stampin' To Do List since I'm going to need people to keep me accountable to stay on track!

* Groovy Stampers' project - not started - meeting on Wednesday
* Groovy Stampers Swap - 8 cardfronts - not started - due Wednesday
* Creatively Inspired Swap - 2 different cardfronts - 11 - due 9/30
* SA Christmas Swap - cheating, same as CI swap but still not designed
* October 2nd class - glitter & ghosting - not started
* Xmas in October class projects - prototypes done for most but not all
* October Swap - full cards - 10+1 - waiting for theme from hostess (hope it's Xmas or I'm toast)
* Snowman workshop - 1 project idea executed, 2 to go, need make-n-take idea
* Christmas & Thanksgiving workshop - not started
* Calendar Camp - have to design 6 months....soon...

What am I doing typing, I need to be stampin!!!!! I thought I was in good shape but after typing this, I'm really in the weeds. I hope I have a more productive week at work this week than last since I need to flip priorities to stamping to get caught up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:42 AM   #565  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, you guys are in big trouble!!

All that talk about canning, well, I bought a whole bunch of apples at the orchard to make applesauce and now I'm thinking, what the heck did I do??!! LOL!!

And, to top it off, I feel a cold coming on. I just don't feel well. Am hot, am cold, I've been fighting this for a week or so...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #566  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry you're sick, Jen! Could you be reacting to something at the orchard?

Homemade applesauce is awesome. You'll be glad you did it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:13 AM   #567  
Stazon Splitcoast

I had that thought too Amy. We spent the whole weekend outside - Old Town Day was on Sat., but I dont' usually get allergies, though I understand this year is particularly bad. I'm going to take a nap while little guy is at school and see how I feel. That's what makes me think cold/virus....I am sooo tired!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:17 AM   #568  
Pearl-ExPert

Jen - take extra vitamin C and drink lots of water! Hugs. And have fun with apples. I have not decided if I am going to go there myself yet or not. I make my applesauce with Harlson apples and they are not ready yet.
Stacy - congrats on paying that last payment. Feels great I know from personal experience.
Paula and Stacy look like they have quite the to do lists themselves.
I did not manage to contact my Zimbabwe friend yet, but did enjoy the Renaissance Festival yesterday. What a beautiful day. Today is work 12-3, then clean up the house again for bible study here tonight.
The rest of the week I need to work on my Christmas Card buffet cards and flyer...have 3 of 4 card ideas already in my head (now if they would only turn out the way I see them in my head we'll be doing good).
Planning to spend the day with DH on Friday and dinner with friends (out) on Saturday evening. Much quieter this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 11:42 AM   #569  
Hardware Hotshot

Jen, sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully, some vitamin C will knock it out.
Stacy--congrats on paying off your cc...that's awesome
Lisa -my to do list is long too, I keep telling myself that I really need to get more of it crossed off before I go to my sub training next month and start working some
Paula--good luck with designing your cards...I have a little of that to do to. I hope your dinner was a good one!
Lisa--glad your week is quieter this week. I think mine will be to but tomorrow is DH's birthday. Just made him a card. He wants to go out to dinner at his fav place tomorrow so we'll do that. Then on Friday he and I leave for a long weekend trip just the two of us. Looking forward to that. Not that we don't love our 18 yo son but sometimes, you just need a break!
I'm off to go finish up stamp club projects for a clubber who couldn't be here on Saturday. I told her I'd do them for her (I do that if they give me advance notice.) Then I have some thank you gifts to make. Tonight I'm watching TV...I haven't done that in months!
Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #570  
Hardware Hotshot

Jen- My allergies always make me tired. But I know colds have started up here. My new favorite is Zicam. I take the fast melts and they really do seem to work. My brother was just telling me they like the nasal swabs though. Hope you feel better soon.

Sharon- Have a fabulous time with your DH this weekend. And enjoy some TV time!

I forgot to mention that my SA swap is one of my to do list items too. But I am hoping that one of my Christmas cards for the buffet will do double duty.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #571  
Stazon Splitcoast

My first club meeting is tomorrow night--already I have completely changed the projects twice. LOL Oh, and one club member just found out she is moving, so now I need to replace her. <sigh>

I still need to design most of November's Card Buffet. I am doing the cute turkey card from Stampin Success. Need more.

SA swap is still just a vague idea with no reality attached.

Voice students will be here in 20 minutes. At least I got that lesson plan done this morning!

Laundry, laundry, laundry. Need to blog. Maybe I should blog about laundry????

Tomorrow is also Grandma Day. We flood irrigate on Wed, so all the outside work needs to be done before then. Thursday 2 of the kids and I are going to the dentist. I love my dentist. But I hate going to the dentist! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #572  
Pearl-ExPert

Amy, I have to laugh at your dentist comment. I love my dentist too, just not seeing him! We have appts on Oct 2, but we are going to finally change to a new dentist, closer to home. It was an hour one way to see my good ol' dentist (seen him since I had teeth - sheesh, he much have been really young cause he's not retiring yet!). Anyway, I am sure that will be traumatic for me.
Sharon - got to have one on one time! Have a great weekend alone with your DH.
Paula, I have a Dr. Friend who is fond of the swabs too...yuck personally, but whatever works. I was sneezed on by a little tyke in the face on a misson trip to Ukraine and she saw me wiping my face with hand sanitizer and came at me with the swabs too. Made me do them the next day too, just in case.
Amy - I totally hear ya about the laundry. I put that on hold while canning, now I HAVE to do laundry like right now. I did start this morning and have one load in each machine.

I am very excited about tomorrow...a ministry friend of ours from Zimbabwe is here in the US and we are having lunch with him tomorrow. I was finally able to get a hold of him this morning. It will be so nice to hear all that is going on first hand. We are hopful that we will be able to return there soon (maybe May 2009).

Off to pick up for company tonight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #573  
Mad Swapper

Happy Monday everyone! Well I had a class on Saturday and I will call it successfu, even though I only got 2 orders, I had more people show up than ever, including 3 new potential customers. The down side is I underestimated how much time it would take do do the cards and we went over by 2 hours! No big deal for me, but I felt bad. Most didn't care, but one lady had other plans and had to leave early. I'll know for next time. I think everyone had a good time.

Amy, thanks for your help on the card buffet. I wanted a flyer ready before the event Saturday and since I couldn't get organized enough, I am doing it a little different then you. I called it a buffet of fun projects, but instead of them choosing, they do all of them. I am going with a couple simple cards, a couple Christmas gift tags, a treat box and a 6x6 scrapbook page. This is for my World Card Making Event. I thought this way maybe I can entice some orders (for say the Christmas tags, cuz you know they will need more than 2).
But I am going to keep your way in mind for future use.

Lisa - biffsbee - I bow down to you! WOW all that canning! I canned once a few years ago, we thought it would be cool to make jams for Christmas gifts. I don't think I have any desire to do that again.

So is anyone posting all the SA swaps on their blog for those of us that didn't sign up but are really regretting it now because of how awesome they sound?!

Jen - big hugs to you (a little late, but better late than never!) for what you are going through. It sounds like you are a wonderful mother and your boys are very lucky to have you. I have a funny story about Zucchini bread, my dd daycare provider sent a loaf home one day and when my dh showed it to me I was like..yuck, zucchini bread..why would anyone eat that? Then he said just try it and 1/2 loaf later I decided I liked it! MMMMM....

Another allergy sufferer here! I didn't start having them until college (or maybe I didn't realize what was going on) and sometimes it gets pretty bad. The only thing that used to work for me was benedryl and that made me drowsy, so it was either suffer or be really sleepy. Now Claritan works pretty well and some eye drops. Also, when I was 18 or so I discovered I was allergic to peaches, never was before then and after I met my dh discovered I was also allergic to apples. I can eat them cooked (apple pie, applesauce, etc.) but not raw. It's weird, and very bad, freaked dh out...my face became all puffy and I was having trouble breathing.

I think I have rambled on long enough. If you all are still reading this, hats off to you! I'm going to try to pop in more often so I can be more involved in the conversations!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:01 PM   #574  
Hardware Hotshot

Crissy- I have those same allergies to lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Not quite as bad as you but my mouth gets very itchy and my lips swell if I eat them. When I asked my allergist about it, he said it's because fruits and veggies have pollen in them or something in them mimics the pollen. I don't remember exactly. Melon and Avocados are the worse offenders for me. I don't like melons anyway so that's OK but I do like a good guac.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #575  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyCrissyView Post
So is anyone posting all the SA swaps on their blog for those of us that didn't sign up but are really regretting it now because of how awesome they sound?!
I've been trying all weekend to get my blog up and running - and was going to post the pics of the swap. Hopefully tonight I can get them on.

I thought after the weekend that things would settle down here. Doesn't look like it settled down for any of you and I just found out that my life is going to get a lot crazier.

My daughter, who is pregnant and due Oct. 13th, just called me. She had an ultrasound this afternoon and the baby is already 8.5 lbs! Her first weighed almost 10 lbs. and broke his collar bone during delivery because his shoulders were so big. This doc doesn't want a broken collar bone and wants to induce the baby this Friday. I am supposed to be there to help out with #1 son while my daughter is in the hospital.

This would be okay with me, except that my parents are flying in to see me on Wednesday and staying for a week.

Oh Dear!

And it wouldn't be so bad to leave them and go up to be with my daughter, but they are leaving the country in October and I won't see them for 3 years!

And I'm supposed to have 12 cards done and in the mail by Thurs for Belinda's swap and my order with the stamp set isn't going to be here until tomorrow.

And....and......and.......it just keeps piling on.

This is when I just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head!

I'm sure there will be solutions and it will all come to pass somehow. Just not seeing it at the moment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #576  
Hardware Hotshot

(((hugs))) Kathy. That's a lot on you plate. I wish I could offer more than just hugs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #577  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, could one or more of us do your swap for Belinda? Are you signed up for a particular set?

Last edited by amysings; 09-22-2008 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: typing too fast
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #578  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, one more idea. Can grandson #1 come to *your* house?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #579  
Hardware Hotshot

Good ideas Amy. We are here to help in anyway we can Kathy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #580  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

Ya'll rock! Wow Kathy that's a lot going on...! Crazy busy lives we swappers have!

And Kathy if you are dying to do the swaps yourself, maybe Alison or I have the set and you can borrow or we can stamp a certain size image for you and you can pick it up???? (I just volunteer her for whatever-she doesn't have a choice. )What set is it?

And after reading about how busy Kathy is, I've decided I'm in good shape...(not bragging, but I don't think I'll post my to do list right now...It isn't anything that important, KWIM?)

Last edited by rhondag; 09-22-2008 at 02:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #581  
Stazon Splitcoast

Her set is the Home one from the Mini. I don't have it. Who has it? (Yes, I'm taking over. It's what I do.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #582  
Stazon Splitcoast

Don't have it...but would be happy to help.

Kathy, what happy problems!! I'm sure that they want to avoid complications, but we all know that baby #2 comes out much easier than baby #1!!!

Baby #1 for me was 8, 6 and delivered OP - looking up, instead of down. 3 hours of pushing and 10 hours at 10 cm!! How the heck I didn't end up in a c, I'll never know!! We won't talk about the damage done...... All the nurses were talking about how he's going to be an actor or politician someday since he wanted the world to "see" him...old wives tale. But, you know what's funny? He's the mayor -friends with every kid and makes friends everywhere!! Including kids who don't speak the same language while waiting for flights in NYC Kennedy and Heathrow!! So, I think it's true!

DS #2 was 8, 12 and came out after only 3 pushes.....

She's going to be just fine. She likes ot make 'em big and healthy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #583  
Hardware Hotshot

I don't have it either. Sorry. What else can I do to help?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:36 PM   #584  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Oklahoma...State (OSU) We love 'em even when they lose, and we're never disappointed!

The one with the skis? Alison has it, Kathy. Her DH is off work today so I don't generally call her, but I'll call in the morning and see if we can get it done. I emailed, but she doesn't always check...we'll see.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #585  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, are there a certain number of layer requirements? I have wc paper.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:48 PM   #586  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's the link to the swap:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=373686
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #587  
Pearl-ExPert

Is there any thing else ya need to make swaps for Kathy? I pre-ordered all the new ribbon stuff and DSP from the mini...I can always get more next week - LMK.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #588  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
Thanks!

And thanks Lisa....but they are due Saturday, so they'll have to mailed Thursday at the latest-eek!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #589  
Mad Swapper

Ok, I'm back from my panic attack. Sorry to throw things in a tizzy here. I APPRECIATE so much all that everyone is trying to do here.

I ate dinner, put my feet up and watched two episodes of Reba. I can breathe again!

Here are the solutions that we have come up with:

#1. I have all the paper, etc. to make the cards, just missing the stamp set, so I will get the cards cut and assembled tonight. I'll just stamp the images when my order gets here tomorrow afternoon and work on getting them colored on into Wednesday. Then I can get it to the P.O. on Thursday. It's gonna work just fine.

#2. We will take my parents with us to see my DD on Friday. We were planning to take a day trip up there (it's only 4 hours drive) while they were here, anyway. This is their 2nd great-grandchild (my dd's 1st being the 1st, LOL). We'll get a 4 generation picture of them all.

We will take my 13 year old DD, who is homeschooling, with us on Friday and leave her there to help. When my parents leave on Tuesday, I will drive back up and stay for a week.

Whew! Sorry again for the distress signal, but y'all are absolutely the best friends, ever!

Rhonda, I appreciate your tracking down the stamp set for me. I have Allison's number, but tomorrow is my DD's 13th Bday and we are spending it at the mall. I wouldn't have time to use it before afternoon, when UPS usually shows up, anyway.

Thanks for offering to do my swap for me, but I think I can wear my 'big girl panties,' now and get it done.

(Shades of convention - I could just see more sleepless nights in my future!)

Let's go back to our normal conversations, now. I'll keep you posted on the progress of the week.

BIG HUGS and THANKS to all!!!!
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #590  
Stazon Splitcoast

We love you, Kathy! Could you emboss your image on dk cardstock and bleach it? Would that be quicker?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:30 PM   #591  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysingsView Post
We love you, Kathy! Could you emboss your image on dk cardstock and bleach it? Would that be quicker?
Ooh, I love that idea. I'll play with it in my head for a minute. DH just said I have to go help in the back yard NOW - so I'm outta here again.
Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #592  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin8momView Post
Ooh, I love that idea. I'll play with it in my head for a minute. DH just said I have to go help in the back yard NOW - so I'm outta here again.
Kathy
I just got off the phone with Alison and was going to get it in the morning. (My DH is gone for the evening.) We thought Chocolate Chip on Naturals Ivory and only watercoloring the wreath. Maybe add some glitter. Just trying to help you with ideas.

Last edited by rhondag; 09-22-2008 at 04:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #593  
Hardware Hotshot

Glad things look a bit brighter now Kathy. I know sometimes I have to have a complete melt down before I can pick myself up and get to work. Sounds like you've got it all worked out and that you work well under pressure. Enjoy your time with your parents and with your grandchildren.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:56 PM   #594  
Pearl-ExPert

I agree that you all are a great encouragment - not just for swapping, but for anything.
I have to admit I did overdo this weekend and my shoulder is terribly unhappy at the moment. I am on strick orders by DH to do nothing that uses my left arm at all for the rest of the week with threats of duct taping it to my side. That means he gets to mow this time. And as long as his brother takes the remaining tomatoes I will be able to do that. I still have time to get my swap done and to Jen and have 3 of my 4 cards for October designed...just need to do one more and take pictures and I will be done with that part (and stamping is therapy anyway right?).
kathy - you do know that a baby picture is required right?

P.S. my SA swap is posted in my gallery and on my blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #595  
Mad Swapper

Yard work is done, laundry room is clean (why is this the most cluttered room in the house????? Everything from tools to pet food to extra stuff just hanging around!), dusting done and floors vacuumed.

Rhonda, I love the idea of just doing the wreath! Thanks for wanting to help. Good to know who true friends are in a pinch. I'm just going to sit quietly for a few minutes after everyone has gone to bed and get the vision of what I'm going to do.

This is usually my process for making a card. I just have to visualize it in my mind over and over until I get it just right. And then it's time to assemble.

Lisa, (biffsbee) I'm sorry that your shoulder hurts. But I'm glad that your DH is such a good man and looks out for you. I hope you enjoy your visit with your missionary tomorrow.

Paula did you enjoy your company even tho you had a house full? Hope so.

Amy, I wanna voice lesson! I miss those days. Now when I try to do any serious singing, my dogs howl and the kids beg me to stop.

Stacey, I am So PROUD of you for being credit free! What a great accomplishment. We're working on it slowly, slowly!

Jen, how are you feeling? Did the nap help?

Sharon, what did you watch on TV tonight?

Crissy, good to hear from you again.

Lisa (crazycatstamper) how's the to do list coming? There was plenty and more on there, seemed to me.

Ok quiet time now. I'll report back tomorrow at some point. A day at the mall with two giggly 13 year olds will be an experience!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #596  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, come on over, and we'll sing together.

Lisa, you be careful! Listen to your hubby.

Jen--my last two babies (the boys) were 9.8 and 9 even. LOL My girls were teeny, so it was a shock to have such giant boys!

I have to tell you all how important you have become to me! I know that sounds weird, but when I am having a "low," I just come here and you all pick me up. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:03 AM   #597  
Stazon Splitcoast

I will try to have final SA Christmas swap numbers to you by tomorrow am. It's about 20. I need to go through the thread to make sure I haven't missed anyone!
So, look for a confirmation PM sometime tomorrow and if you don't get one, please PM me back! I'll post to the thread when I send it too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #598  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, I think I have everyone!! It will be 18 + 1 with the + 1 being donated. (If you don't want one of your own back, just send the 18.)

PM will go out shortly.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #599  
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, PM's sent!!

Off to stamp with my "free" hour and a half!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2008, 11:47 AM   #600  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just a quick update...

Erin is doing a Cardinal Christmas
Reply With Quote Likes