Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:39 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IWIA Stampers - Baltimore, MD would love to have you!

Our latest pics from Monday night's meeting have been posted.

If you live in the Southeast Baltimore/Dundalk/Essex/Middle River/Perry Hall area and vicinities and you are interested in joining us, please email me at [email protected]. We have such a fabulous time on Monday nights!!! it would be great for you to join us. We are limiting the number of people to the 'club', so please email me if you would like to join! Once you request to join, you will be emailed with the login and password to the site.

This Monday night is another mini-themed shoebox swap and we have almost 20 stampers coming. We would really LOVE for you to come and enjoy the fellowship. Even if you would like to come one Monday evening just to see what we're about, please do. We're really about having that girls night out and seeing each other, sharing ideas, showing off our work and getting our projects done.

Here are our guidelines;

We are having club shirts made. They are tropical pink with white silkscreen. If you would like to order one or more, please email Lynn Haase at [email protected] with your size and quantity. They are $9 each from S-2XL and $10 for 3XL. Completely optional, but great to wear to stamping events. It makes it quite easy to find each other.

We thought it would be best to have a few set and simple guidelines for the group.

1) No demo'ing or selling. This groups is strictly a group of friends that like to get together/gather and have fun working on our projects. We will be having a B/S/T (Buy/Sell/Trade) of your RETIRED stamp sets or anything Stamping or Scrapbook Related once a quarter. What we mean by no demo'ing or selling, is we do not want anyone there 'pushing' product on us, i.e. no demo's trying to sell product. This is an opportunity for us to get together and have fun with no pressure. Check the calendar for the B/S/T night. This is completely optional...

2) No flaming. You've heard that old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?". This applies.

3) The calendar is available for posting things on it. You are more than welcome to post what you would like on the calendar, i.e. different classes available, etc... We all like to go to different card classes, etc... even your vacation so we know you're away and won't worry.

4) Monday night is our weekly 'AVAILABLE' evening at the Dundalk Moose Lodge on Sollers Point Rd. It is NOT required that you attend EVERY Monday. This is just an opportunity for you to get out of the house, come and have fun.
There WILL BE (1) Mini-THEMED Shoebox Swap each month, the last Monday of the month. When you look at the calendar, please review the details and make sure that you RESPOND to the attendance so we will know how many to make them for. The swap will be themed. ALL other Monday's are bring your own project to work on evenings. So we can get together and jibber-jab. If you do not wish to participate in the shoe-box swap, you can still come and bring your own project. Please respond to the invitation as a "No".

5) Each Monday that you come, please bring (1) card WITH an envelope to put in the donation box for the Moose Lodge. This is our thank you to the Moose Lodge for allowing us to use the hall for free. It can be anything, birthday card, get well card, sympathy card, whatever... this will be for them to use for their members.

6) You can NOT bring any food or beverages to the Moose Lodge. They have a full bar and full kitchen, items will be available for purchase.

7) Adding Members... you must send a request to either Linda Zaworski or Lynn Haase. Please do not arbitrarily forward the login and password. This is for our members only.

Birthdays. You will be sent a reminder a week before a members birthday comes. It would be really nice to send them a card. This is not required, but just a nice thought.

9) There are no restrictions regarding what stamp company or products you bring or use! We do not care if they are from AC Moore, Michaels, CTMH, SU, Creative Memories, whatever... just bring your projects, come and enjoy each others company.

10) We have a blog!!! http://iwiastampers.blogspot.comYou can add your own artwork on here if you like. Login and password are the same as the gmail account.

11) HAVE FUN!!! That's what this is all about... just getting together and having fun!!!!

Linda "LZ" Zaworski
* Baltimore, MD *
My Facebook Stamping page/group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/221943441186603/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #2  
Inking Addict

Linda, thanks for Monday evening had a great time and the cards are great. See you next monday made you a card.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #3  
Glitter Queen

Smile

I had a great time. Made lots of great cards. Sorry you had to leave early
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2010, 04:09 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

yeah.. I was sorry too. But the wind ripped off the awning of the house. 1/2 of it was in the front yard, opposite of which side of the house it was on, part of it was by the front gate and 1/2 of it was hanging off of the house, over the power lines going into the house. I had to help him with the ladder to get it down so it wouldn't take the power lines with it, if it fell. Then the next day, he found another piece of the awning across the street, and my neighbor found a piece at the high school!!!! The wind must had been crazy windy!

Linda "LZ" Zaworski
* Baltimore, MD *
My Facebook Stamping page/group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/221943441186603/
Reply With Quote Likes