Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   SCS Meet in Ft. Collins Colorado August 20th (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/scs-meet-ft-collins-colorado-august-20th-75606/)

Boulderstamper 08-04-2005 08:44 AM

SCS Meet in Ft. Collins Colorado August 20th

I am proposing a meet for SCSers at the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo on August 20th in Ft. Collins Colorado.

Let's plan to meet at 11am in the center lounge area. This area is just outside the main doors of the area in which they will have the vendors. There is at least one column in the middle. The hallways for the classrooms, the main event and the restrooms are all off of this main area.

Please RSVP to me via PM so I know how many people to expect (in case we will be too large for that area and we will need to meet somewhere else) and so that I can bring everyone a small gift. I will also do a small door prize based off of the RSVP's I receive as well. More details to come as this event develops.

I look forward to meetins some SCSers at this event.

Boulderstamper 08-06-2005 06:55 AM

I have started receiving RSVP's...anyone else planning to attend?

Pink Stamper 08-08-2005 06:41 AM

Yes, I'm going so count me in. What are we doing at the meet up?

Boulderstamper 08-09-2005 04:17 AM

At this point in time I was just thinking it could be more of a meet and greet since we are going to be at the expo. Perhaps we can talk about getting together to stamp in the area as well. That kind of thing. If you have ideas, post them here. I am open to suggestions. Thanks!

Boulderstamper 08-15-2005 04:44 AM

Just 5 more days until this event. Are there others going?

birdbrain 08-15-2005 01:30 PM

Hi...our tickets came in the mail today and the hotel reservations are made. This is going to be a fun weekend...so are we still meeting at 11 a.m. at the center lounge area?

Lisa

Boulderstamper 08-15-2005 04:43 PM

Yes...still planning on 11am. Although I plan to be there probably around 7am. Gonna sit and do my knitting in line and hopefully I will be one of those lucky first 50 people. :)

Connie Ingram 08-15-2005 10:35 PM

Ft Collins Show!!

I will see everyone at 11AM. Looking forward to greeting fellow SCS's. I will be up from Denver for the weekend! Whooo! Hooo! If we know how many are coming, we should do a swap!
Connie

Boulderstamper 08-16-2005 08:31 AM

So far there have only been 3 RSVP's.....

Connie, Sizbares, and StampingWyoming + her DD. Anyone else coming? I will send out PM's to the RSVP list late tonight or first thing in the morning and if everyone agrees, we can do a swap. Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!!

Boulderstamper 08-21-2005 02:22 PM

What a great time! I really enjoyed meeting both Connie and Lisa. They both brought very cute swaps and I will upload them in the morning. Thanks again for coming and I hope to meet more SCSers at future events.