Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   PLS. READ BEFORE YOU POST HERE****** (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/pls-read-before-you-post-here%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-81903/)

camsmom 08-29-2005 11:06 AM

PLS. READ BEFORE YOU POST HERE******

Just as a clarification, please read this before you post a notice in this forum. It is especially important for demos or representatives of home based sales companies.

This forum is a place to post notices if you want to get together with other Splitcoast members. It is for "SCS gatherings" (like shoebox swaps) where you invite EVERYONE, there are no catalogs out, no expectations of orders, and you are organizing the event to meet other SCSers, NOT to benefit your business.

These types of gatherings are not allowed to be posted here:
*multi-vendor open houses
*stamp camps, or advertising gatherings WHERE anyone WILL BE TAKING ORDERS, etc. are not allowed and will be deleted.
*anything considered a business solicitation by the moderators or administrators

If a fee is charged, that fee should cover the room rental (if any) but not cost of materials, sets, etc.
If you have any questions please contcat a moderator before you post. Thank you in advance for your consideration. :)

hellojello 07-13-2006 09:02 AM

I am new in the North Dallas area and would love to meet with any you if you ever get together. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!

Mary Lou Black

HUTstamper 11-05-2006 04:48 PM

Would love to meet SCS stampers from the Pittsburgh area? If interested contact me at [email protected].

Phyllis

STAMPINGRANDMOMMIE 11-25-2006 02:20 PM

ANY LEBANON , NH OR VSRMONT STAMPERS OUT THERE?

MY NAME IS CYNTHIA. I AM A TRAVELING RN AND AM STATIONED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE NEAR LEBANON. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING TOGETHER TO STAMP AND SHARE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I AM ORIGINALLY FROM TEXAS AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET PEOPLE HERE.
THANK YOU,
CYNTHIA

debiroman 01-02-2007 09:17 PM

I am currently living in Guam with my Navy husband but am heading to El Centro, California the begining of Feb.07. I would love to hear if there are any others in the area that might want to get together and share ideas and have fun. My email is [email protected]

Calgary Cowpoke 03-15-2007 06:43 PM

National Scrapbook Day in Calgary, Alberta????
If anyone is interested I would be willling to plan a scrapbook day for May 5th somewhere in Calgary - I love going to the National Day but alas I don't have a place to go this year. If anyone has one already planned and there are some extra spots I'd love to come - I live in the NW part of the city. Also I have every known scrapbooking tool there is and lots of other tools for card making and stamping that I would be willing to share.

Stampin PRN 06-26-2007 02:25 AM

Is there anyone here from Evansville, Indiana? If so let's get together.
Email me - [email protected]

HUTstamper 07-26-2007 07:41 AM

Attention all Western PA Stampers. Anyone in the Pittsburgh,Westmoreland County, Somerset,Bedford, etc. area please be advised that Vicky Gould, M_A_N_D_Y,and HUTstamper (Phyllis) will be gathering on Saturday, September 22,2007. We are inviting anyone who would like to join us for a day of stamping, eating, gabbing, just plain fun,etc. at a local scrapbooking shop in Greensburg, PA. If you are interested please contact Phyllis(HUTstamper) by PM before Sept.1 to reserve your spot. Looking forward meeting all of you soon.

[email protected]

pinkflybaby 08-12-2007 09:40 AM

I live in Laie, Hawaii- I would love to find other SCS ladies.

Bibby 08-27-2007 06:20 PM

I live in the Ebensburg, PA area. Anyone out there getting together?

jajohnson66 08-30-2007 07:16 PM

oh...I should have posted my msg here. I am looking for some groups or crops in the northwest Chicago area. I miss my TX group and just want to have that connection with other scrapbookers.

4everstampin 09-20-2007 01:57 PM

I am not a Demo but I love to stamp. I live in Northwest Arkansas, Madison County. If there is anyone else out there maybe we can stamp together.
Email me [email protected]

Heather Boulicault 10-04-2007 12:14 PM

Help! I wanted to see if I could post a note about a fundraiser scrapbooking night tom. night - in St. Louis. The crop is from 7pm - 1am. The crop fee of $35.00 goes completely to the Humane Society of St. Louis. I don't want to get in trouble if I can't post this. They have low attendance planned - thought maybe I could help them out. There may be some vendors there from various scrapbooking companies - I am just there as a supporter.
Thanks

marymn 10-24-2007 02:04 PM

Georgia card makers

I am looking for other SCS members somewhere near the Stockbridge, GA area. Anyone out there?!!

jojoandron 11-11-2007 10:06 PM

I am less than a year new to Sun City West, Arizona. I am looking for other SCS in the area.
e-mail [email protected]

ShiningStars3 11-12-2007 10:05 AM

HEY!!! I am looking for any stampers from or around the WARREN PA area. Or the James Town Ny area?!!!! Contact me @ [email protected]!! I'd LOVE to get togehter with anyone!!

creative-craftatio 11-19-2007 08:11 PM

Quick questions about retreat?

Hi there,
Just wondering if in this section if anyone is ever interested in going to retreats and stuff for fun?!

If not is there a place we can do this?

I love to get together with others, i'm single so i don't travel much but i do like to travel for craft retreats and such.

Thanks for your input.

Joanne

Romyblue 11-26-2007 08:50 AM

Hello
I'm looking for stampers close to Covina, California. For just having fun. you can send me email. [email protected]

scrappingirish 12-06-2007 12:53 PM

Hi I'm new to this site and I love it. I am addicted to scrapbooking and everything related to it. I am from Winnipeg, MAnitoba, Canada and am wondering if anyone else out there is from the same area that would like to get together and stamp.Get back to me if you R.. [email protected]

scrappingirish 12-06-2007 12:58 PM

Does anyone know of any scrapbooking conventions coming up for Winnipeg, Manitoba? Let me know [email protected]

gails 12-20-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jajohnson66 (Post 7040272)
oh...I should have posted my msg here. I am looking for some groups or crops in the northwest Chicago area. I miss my TX group and just want to have that connection with other scrapbookers.

I live west of Elgin, IL. Is that anywhere near you?

SimplyHappy 01-08-2008 01:20 AM

Anyone scrapping or stamping in the closet like me besides SU and 1 CTMH consultants in Forest Hills, NY 11375?

During the week, I'm at home with Martin my one year old but I am out and about on weekends. We stamp and make cards together. =) The 2 stamp camps I went to were fun but I want more focus on creating instead of buy buy buy.

Thanks!

ms_stamp & scrap 01-12-2008 11:57 AM

I'll be visiting a friend in Mesa,Az. week of Feb 2-8. It would be awesome if we could get in on a stamping session & get to meet Mesa stampers.We are both card makers & I also do a little scapbooking.
TIA
Selina

cmsheritx 01-12-2008 09:25 PM

Scrapping Retreat in East Texas

I don't know if this is allow here and if it's not, mods please delete and let me know.

I am attending a retreat Feb 29 - Mar 2 about 1 hour 45 minutes south east of Dallas. I am still a CMC but this is NOT a CM retreat. I will not have any inventory for sale nor will I be making any kind of profit. I'm just looking for new friends who share my passion for scrapping. I have 4 seats left and if you are interested, please PM me for details.

Hope to meet you soon!
Thanks

teacher4416 01-13-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyHappy (Post 8263189)
Anyone scrapping or stamping in the closet like me besides SU and 1 CTMH consultants in Forest Hills, NY 11375?

During the week, I'm at home with Martin my one year old but I am out and about on weekends. We stamp and make cards together. =) The 2 stamp camps I went to were fun but I want more focus on creating instead of buy buy buy.

Thanks!

I'm in mid-Suffolk County but I'm only around Friday evenings and weekends. :-(

SimplyHappy 01-13-2008 06:14 PM

Thanks Teach! I pm's you

Quote:

Originally Posted by teacher4416 (Post 8337689)
I'm in mid-Suffolk County but I'm only around Friday evenings and weekends. :-(

Thank you!

Going private to see if we can get together in March.

SH

LLLCreate 01-20-2008 07:16 PM

I have a retreat in Central Wisconsin if you are interested then contact me

Quote:

Originally Posted by creative-craftatio (Post 7767953)
Hi there,
Just wondering if in this section if anyone is ever interested in going to retreats and stuff for fun?!

If not is there a place we can do this?

I love to get together with others, i'm single so i don't travel much but i do like to travel for craft retreats and such.

Thanks for your input.

Joanne

I have a retreat in Central Wisconsin if you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

BevW 01-21-2008 10:56 AM

How about Colorado? Anyone in the Denver area? I don't live in Denver, I'm about 25 min northEast. YOOOOHOOOOO

stampgrl33 02-01-2008 10:59 AM

Stamp for Fun

I would just like to know if there is anyone in Vacaville, CA or the surrounding area who would like to get together and stamp sometime! :mrgreen:

Laura

ddsdoubles 02-06-2008 12:24 AM

Fort Worth Area

I live in the Fort Worth area...I am very new to this board and would love to meet someone to scrap with in my area.....email me [email protected] :D

BevW I come to Denver atleast twice a year...actually Arvada and Loveland...are you close to there?

:

scrapinNidaho 02-12-2008 07:19 AM

I suppose this is a long shot. But here goes. Anyone live in Idaho? I live Idaho Washington border.

Kota48 02-14-2008 09:27 PM

Any SCSers in Pueblo West, CO that would like to get together? I'm new to Pueblo West and would love to meet some SCS. I'm also preyy new to card stapming and would like to share ideas.

Lana

MichelleBowley 02-22-2008 05:05 AM

LAKELAND FLORIDA

LAKELAND FLORIDA
Stamp Camp being held at the Lakeland Library March 28th 11:00 - 1:00
Anyone interested??

MichelleBowley 02-25-2008 09:41 AM

Central Florida Get Together

I am fairly new to Lakeland Florida. I would love to meet and have a stamping event with stampers in my area. Hopefully we could meet once a month for great swaps, stamping projects and Chit Chat. People who do not stamp can only stand so much stamping talk and I would love to share my love of stamping. Please post if you live in my area and would like to meet up.

Thanks,

Michelle Bowley

pigfingers 02-29-2008 05:34 AM

Portsmouth,NH ???

Was I dreaming, or was there a Portsmouth NH get together coming up - I live in Seacoast ME and thought I remembered one planned or someone trying to plan - ?

MichelleBowley 02-29-2008 05:45 AM

Ha ha...pigfingers I lived in Portsmouth NH for 40something years and just moved to Lakeland Florida 2 years ago. Shucks!!

njburk 03-18-2008 12:07 PM

In my subscriptions "a stampin we will go in ma" does not show up that I'm subscribed to---but I still get the dalily threads for this event----I do not want to get them anymore but can't figure out how to unsubscribe since it does not come up when I look at my subscrptions---and I get an error message when I click on the unsubscribe button in my inbox.
Please help!

PurpleCottage 05-25-2008 06:33 PM

Mid-Michigan

Anyone in Mid-Michigan that would like to get together? I live in Midland. Let me know!

MichelleBowley 05-26-2008 06:30 AM

Lakeland Florida

LAKELAND FLORIDA
Stamp Camp being held at the Lakeland Library May 30, 11:00 - 1:00
Anyone interested??

BevW 05-26-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddsdoubles (Post 8667411)
I live in the Fort Worth area...I am very new to this board and would love to meet someone to scrap with in my area.....email me [email protected] :D

BevW I come to Denver atleast twice a year...actually Arvada and Loveland...are you close to there?

:

Oops...sorry I missed this! I live in Brighton, which is off of I-76 going north of Denver. So I'm about 20 minutes away from Denver.