Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #601  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Yeah. Mine looks the same as the way it came out of the bubble wrap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #602  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorahView Post
Joy's a** is too skinny
HA...now I have an idea of what went on in Jersey! Between Ma Ma's "ta tas" (or balloons...lol) and Joy's butt!!! Hmmm...what happens in Jersey stays in Jersey HUH? Little devils! Can't believe I missed out on that fun! I CAN'T miss the next one! Even my Ho in training wants to attend! LV is miss JoBroHo and I am so proud! *tears in eyes* LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #603  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
um, and I can't do one of those pully up thingies either..............and I don't know if I can get my legs that high up..............gosh, what a poor pathetic ho I am. I think my strength would be swinging on that pole, lol
Girl...we gotta get you lifting something heavy to build those muscles! I doubt I can pull myself up either...but then again I have a fat arse...and legs...and thighs...oh I could go on! I use to bench 250 (I could prolly carry myself)... now I'm down to being able to lift ONLY 100 #'s...that's a fraction of my weight...lol!

OK...gotta go and do a quick PM and take the swaps to my room to chill and sort! FUN FUN FUN!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #604  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfaddenView Post
Get out your dictionary Scrappy,
Like: adjective, having the same characteristics;, similar; equal
#1. as/it's just like he said (It's just like he said or it's just as he said)
#2. as if/it looks like he's late (It looks as if he's late or It looks like he's late)
KelliJo is like an original ho, KelliJo as an original ho
Like as a noun, an equal or counterpart
#3. and the like: others of the same kind

True: faithful, loyal, real, genuine

Original: FIRST, NEVER HAVING BEEN BEFORE; being that from which copies are made

I am paying her a compliment, "you sure went above and beyond on this one! Like a true original ho! Perhaps if I rephrase it you'll be able to understand, "you went above and beyond on this one! As (like) the real (true) first (original) ho. (Although that makes her sound singular, as if there is only one original which we know there are many original ho's.)

I'm going back to the movie, Tom is about to break loose from a stretcher.

Hey Kash...I wasn't out to offend anyone or light any fires so please don't take my comment that way! I knew KelliJo was on and said that to get her attention and it did! Kellijo and I are great buddies and know each other well enough to poke fun of each other. I know KelliJo took your comment in the way in which it was intended - as a compliment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #605  
Stazon Splitcoast

I would happily give KelliJo the real true first original ho title myself
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #606  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeewView Post
Seems like only Merdith and Wildbasket want to have a HO party in NC We may just have to plan that and the rest of you will just miss out on all the fun and after all is said and done wish you could have come

Now Elizabeth, I was the one who suggested your area originally because I love it there too! Everyone is just so nice there! We are all still in the chatting stages with this so nothing is carved in stone or has been decided yet. I am so pleased that you have graciously offered to host us if the consensus is that the next HPC is to be in North Carolina. Please don't be offended though if NC is not the place that is voted on as the site for the next one. It is nothing personal I'm sure.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:15 PM   #607  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
OK...this EMO Ho is about to cry! Dang...I swear I don't really know what is so great about my work...I mean seriously! I am humbled by such great praise though...I strive my best for my Ho's! I want my Ho's to receive quality work so I try my best!

KJ already told me about one swapper and what she's going thru...but there is one that's just begging to be put on the naughty list. I'll PM you!
Gabby girl you are one of the most talented Ho's I know...you must make a mint on the corner! I wish I had some of your talent! Wanna teach me some tricks?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #608  
Hardware Hotshot

No offense ever taken! Like I said who's to say I might just plan my own Mini Ho party if NC is not the best place for ALL Ok off to watch TV then to bed!
Tried real hard to find my stamping Mo JO tonight but could not I am off toamrrow so maybe it will hit me at some point! I have got a list of stuff to get stamped!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:22 PM   #609  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
Hey Yoorah...? Where are you??? Annabella wants to talk to ya!
She's gonna be a real cowgirl once her feet hits Texas soil! I think we should find a way to record her and sell it - your heart goes all melty melty when you listen to her sweet voice!

Back from scrapbooking. FINALLY finished putting all the pics into my Japan album from my trip last March that I started last year. Except for a little journaling and a few final touches, that sucker is ready to sit on a shelf and gather dust.

Shouldn't have bother printing and organizing my nephew's pics all morning since didn't get to start those but that's my next album to start! Hope to have two sets done by x-mas for SIL and MIL - wish me luck. Since I found you guys, my scrapbooking keeps getting put on the back burner
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #610  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeewView Post
No offense ever taken! Like I said who's to say I might just plan my own Mini Ho party if NC is not the best place for ALL Ok off to watch TV then to bed!
Tried real hard to find my stamping Mo JO tonight but could not I am off toamrrow so maybe it will hit me at some point! I have got a list of stuff to get stamped!

GooD and glad we are cool! LMK if you do plan something...that way I can convince my DH that we need to take another 'family vacation' down there so I can hang with my Hos!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #611  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

She's gonna be a real cowgirl once her feet hits Texas soil! I think we should find a way to record her and sell it - your heart goes all melty melty when you listen to her sweet voice!

Back from scrapbooking. FINALLY finished putting all the pics into my Japan album from my trip last March that I started last year. Except for a little journaling and a few final touches, that sucker is ready to sit on a shelf and gather dust.

Shouldn't have bother printing and organizing my nephew's pics all morning since didn't get to start those but that's my next album to start! Hope to have two sets done by x-mas for SIL and MIL - wish me luck. Since I found you guys, my scrapbooking keeps getting put on the back burner

I feel you pain Yoorah! Annabella is almost 2-1/2, and I haven't finished her first year yet!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #612  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I feel you pain Yoorah! Annabella is almost 2-1/2, and I haven't finished her first year yet!
Starting with the nephew since he's only got 15 months of pics. Hoping to finish the nieces for their graduation presents - the older one will be in the 10th grade this year

Then there's my brother's, sister's and mine and DH's to make. Then my collage years then those wild years before I met Pete. Then all the vac. since last March and and and...

I'm suppose to be taking inventory of my CM scrapbooks. They're changing their size so need to figure our how many refills I need for the original 12x12 I've hoarded through the years Instead, here I am, playing as usual
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #613  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Hos (That's y'all!)

So many great ideas are being thrown out!!! I've always wanted to go to the OBX, so North Carolina sounds fa-boo!

On the other hand, I've never been to Michigan either. So, DJ Happy Ho's pool and basement sound divine as well (not the orchard though, because nature gives me hives). And, who doesn't want to meet Frog Ho and Gigo-Ho???

Cali's awesome because Gabby Green Eyes, TLC Ho, Insta Ho, TheGeneralHo, and of course our very own Pimp Mistress Yoo-Rah are all there. And, I have two words to add to that. . .Napa Valley. . .Yeah, Baby!!!

But ultimately, it doesn't matter much what +s and -s any state has. It simply matters who wants to host the next HPC, which one the most hos would be able to fly/drive to, and who can accommodate the most hos. Example: a beach house in North Carolina is BEYOND cool, but is there one that can accommodate 25 hos with room to stamp???

I'm sorry that I haven't commented on every suggestion that's been made before now. Since we're simply in the brainstorming phase, I didn't see a need to. But since input has been suggested, here's my two-cent's worth: I can pretty much go anywhere at any time, so I want others that are going to have a harder time getting away to make the decisions and then just tell me what airport to fly into. . .

MWAH!

Last edited by huera90; 07-27-2008 at 08:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #614  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Starting with the nephew since he's only got 15 months of pics. Hoping to finish the nieces for their graduation presents - the older one will be in the 10th grade this year

Then there's my brother's, sister's and mine and DH's to make. Then my collage years then those wild years before I met Pete. Then all the vac. since last March and and and...

I'm suppose to be taking inventory of my CM scrapbooks. They're changing their size so need to figure our how many refills I need for the original 12x12 I've hoarded through the years Instead, here I am, playing as usual
and then there is the HPC Album for Scrappy....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #615  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

OK - I'm not even going to try and catch up right now...I am in the same boat Yoorah. When my DD was born almost 10 years ago, I decided I was going to scrapbook. I should have stuck to the plan I had with my oldest - just stick the pictures in an album 'cause I'll never make the time to scrapbook! Yup, 10 years later do I have a completed album? No...but I sure have lots of empty ones and a store's worth of supplies...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #616  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAstamperView Post
OK - I'm not even going to try and catch up right now...I am in the same boat Yoorah. When my DD was born almost 10 years ago, I decided I was going to scrapbook. I should have stuck to the plan I had with my oldest - just stick the pictures in an album 'cause I'll never make the time to scrapbook! Yup, 10 years later do I have a completed album? No...but I sure have lots of empty ones and a store's worth of supplies...
Yup. The scrapbooking Nazis got me all paranoid about sticking the pic. in the acid pages so I took all the ones from college out of those stick on kind - 3+ years later, all in boxes waiting to make it into the empty CM Original sizes which'll go bye bye this fall
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #617  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpea111403View Post
hi girls..
so TEXAS.. I MAY BE THERE!! Talked to Jeff he said if the airfare is reasonalbel I can leave after work on Friday and come home Sunday..
and Teresa "NurseT" and Marji "marji_johnson" are going so I have a ride and we are spliting the hotel!!!
So off to check on flights!! So I may be at the texas ho down.. I am so [email protected]
Hey Jess!

WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Would you and Nurse T be flying into San Antonio or Austin???

MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #618  
Stazon Splitcoast

ok, I got a page done today, woooo hoooo. I don't really like the background of it, but oh well, I'll live.

ok, I'm having a heck of a time this weekend, I jammed my finger playing volleyball, while working on PP hos coaster swap- opening up the modgepodge- bruised the palm of my right hand trying to open the sucker up, and now, in fixing my dinner- I burned myself- in the throat no less with grease. Ooooooiiiiiiiii.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #619  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by huera90View Post
Hey Jess!

WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Would you and Nurse T be flying into San Antonio or Austin???

MWAH!
Wait! Is San Antonio close too? (Obviously geography is NOT my strong suit!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:00 PM   #620  
Stazon Splitcoast

ugh, i suck at geography too. Yoorah told me to fly into Austin! scrappy when are you flying in and leaving? I'm gonna check out flights tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:05 PM   #621  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Yup. The scrapbooking Nazis got me all paranoid about sticking the pic. in the acid pages so I took all the ones from college out of those stick on kind - 3+ years later, all in boxes waiting to make it into the empty CM Original sizes which'll go bye bye this fall
I hear ya!!

BTW - just caught up on the chatter and Overstock.com sells ATG guns too. Don't know if they have the best price, but I just ordered a couple things from them recently. I didn't even know they sold crafting stuff...And regular shipping is only 2.95.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #622  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAstamperView Post
I hear ya!!

BTW - just caught up on the chatter and Overstock.com sells ATG guns too. Don't know if they have the best price, but I just ordered a couple things from them recently. I didn't even know they sold crafting stuff...And regular shipping is only 2.95.
off to check them out toooo.

ok, yoorah's site is a bit cheaper, but that seems like a good price tooo. I have checked out overstock.com before and liked a bunch of stuff they had, am gonna go browse some more- but I don't know why I torture myself, I'm on a spending freeze, lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #623  
Stazon Splitcoast

they have nesties for 19.99!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #624  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

morning gals! Heather said she would help Manda organize the Ohio one, but I haven't seen Manda on for a couple of days, but while we were in NJ, I'm pretty sure she said she would!

Delfinius has the pictures of the projects from the HPC convention.

and for Annie's Pantry, since nobody has addressed this yet- we aren't just ho's, we're swap hos, and to be one, you have to swap with us for quite a while before getting boinked by the mama ho- and what I mean by this is just more than four or five swaps. If it was just that easy as saying- I want to be a ho or think I want to be a ho, EVERYONE WOULD BE one, lol. Being a ho is hard work. So, if you'd like, start swapping with us and get started on the way to ho-dom.

Letting you girls know about Texas soon. I would love to room with someone if I go though
Hey Annie's Pantry!

I'm forever trying to figure out how I got into this position??? I'm the "leader" of jack and **i* and jack just left town. . . Yoo-Rah is the Pimp Mistress. I'm simply the Cardinal Richelieu to her Louis XIII.

But, Happy Happy Joy Joy / daiseyfreak is right. A "ho" is not born, she's made. If a stamper repeatedly joins swaps that hos are hosting, doesn't flake (drop-out of a swap without a word or a good reason), is talented and makes great cards, loves to chat, and is edgy, sexy, tolerant, and swanky, then if she's REALLY lucky, Mama Ho will boinkety-boink-boink her on the shoulders with her (purely ceremonial) jewel-encrusted vibrator and put her *** on the corner. . .

So, I really do hope to see you around. . .a lot. Hang out here, chat with us, and if you want to know swaps the hos are hosting, any of us will be happy to tell you.

But, as Scrappy said, NEVAH-EVAH **** with one of my hos.

MWAH!

Last edited by huera90; 07-27-2008 at 09:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #625  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

morning gals! Heather said she would help Manda organize the Ohio one, but I haven't seen Manda on for a couple of days, but while we were in NJ, I'm pretty sure she said she would!

Delfinius has the pictures of the projects from the HPC convention.

and for Annie's Pantry, since nobody has addressed this yet- we aren't just ho's, we're swap hos, and to be one, you have to swap with us for quite a while before getting boinked by the mama ho- and what I mean by this is just more than four or five swaps. If it was just that easy as saying- I want to be a ho or think I want to be a ho, EVERYONE WOULD BE one, lol. Being a ho is hard work. So, if you'd like, start swapping with us and get started on the way to ho-dom.

Letting you girls know about Texas soon. I would love to room with someone if I go though
As if we'd leave you all alone. . .You know better than that! MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #626  
Glitter Guru

OMG!!!!! I'm gone from the puter for a few hours and it takes me a few hours to catch up!!! Wow!!!

My vote would be either California or Michigan. If it's in Cali, we make just make a family trip out of it, and if it's in Michigan I think I could take the train there which might be better anyway!! That way I could leave the hubby and kids home!!

And a note to Gabby, I've checked out her gallery before and it is AWESOME!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:15 PM   #627  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

As if we'd leave you all alone. . .You know better than that! MWAH!
lol, when I told my mom I may be going to Texas instead of the cruise- she said, OOOOH I want to go, lol, how do you explain that you're a HO to your mom????????????????????????????????????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #628  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

off to check them out toooo.

ok, yoorah's site is a bit cheaper, but that seems like a good price tooo. I have checked out overstock.com before and liked a bunch of stuff they had, am gonna go browse some more- but I don't know why I torture myself, I'm on a spending freeze, lol
yeah, me too I ordered a Tonic guillotine cutter last week. Been eyeing that thing for ages and I couldn't pass up their price. I also found the new ribbon slide nesties on there.

OK, which is Yoorah's site again?? Because one of these days I guess I'll have to get the ATG gun myself....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:21 PM   #629  
Gallery Gazer

Alright ladies...up waaaay too late again. I hope I don't have TOO much to catch up on tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #630  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sarah:

http://www.framingsupplies.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #631  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

ROTFLMAO! In case the rest of you guys are wondering what we're talking about ask Ma Ma Ho
Hey Hos!

Here's my red badge of courage from the Pilsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie War. I burned two dozen cookies (How the HELL does someone burn pull-apart refrigerated cookie dough?!?!?) and then I literally dug a trench in my shin with my own fingernail trying to get them out of the oven!!!

MWAH!
Attached Thumbnails
Planning for 2nd Annual PHC-red_badge_of_courage-006.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #632  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Hey Hos!

Here's my red badge of courage from the Pilsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie War. I burned two dozen cookies (How the HELL does someone burn pull-apart refrigerated cookie dough?!?!?) and then I literally dug a trench in my shin with my own fingernail trying to get them out of the oven!!!

MWAH!
OWIE!!

Thanks for the link Joy - will add it to my faves now.

OK, really hitting the hay this time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:28 PM   #633  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

We Ho's after all are not heartless and frankly, some of the darn nicest people I've come across.
She's talking about me!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #634  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]I am not one of the popular ho's!
Gabby Green Eyes, I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. . . You KNOW that I LOVE me some Rocky Road with whipped cream and nuts! MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:34 PM   #635  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
I am HOME from camping - yahoo!

Thank you to all of you who jumped in and kept my swap bumped!! I hope you all stay around a chat some more.

I have been reading posts for hours now and am ALL caught up! wow! five pages in just 48 hours....
I ask Yoo-Rah all the time, and she's never given me a satisfactory answer, so it's you're turn. . . Why on God's Green Earth would anyone choose to sleep with mosquitos, forgo showers, and pee in the dirt. . .UGH!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #636  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

ok, what's the cheapest and best place on line to buy:

ATG gun
refill for the ATG gun

what size do I get, I think there are 2 sizes..............
Hobby Lobby has them, and you can use a 40% coupon to purchase it. I almost did, but it's just to fun to make fun of Yoo-Rah and her wallpaper adhesive. . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #637  
Stazon Splitcoast

To answer your many questions Ms. Rae Anne. I WAS talking about Scrappy but if you insist, it IS about you

Wall paper refills are WAYYYY cheaper! 36 yards for a little of $3.00 baby!

Food tastes better when your camping and the hard ground makes you appreciate your bed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #638  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Wait! Is San Antonio close too? (Obviously geography is NOT my strong suit!)
Hey Hos!

San Antonio is about 1.5 hours South of Austin. It's airport is larger than the one in Austin, although both are international airports.

Austin is the state capital, the home of Sixth Street, the University of Texas Longhorns, and Austin City Limits on PBS. It's the Berkeley/San Francisco of Texas. There are a lot of muscians, politicians, hippies, California transplants (BLECH!), rich people, and profession students. It's where I've lived since 1998.

San Antonio is the third largest city in Texas, the home of the Alamo, the Riverwalk, Fiesta, and the San Antonio Spurs (I love you Manu Ginoboli!!!). It has a distinctly Latin flavor, and although I wasn't born there, I grew up there so I L-O-V-E it. It's also home to several military bases.

MWAH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #639  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

To answer your many questions Ms. Rae Anne. I WAS talking about Scrappy but if you insist, it IS about you

Food tastes better when your camping and the hard ground makes you appreciate your bed.

Do beans & weenies ever taste good???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2008, 09:04 PM   #640  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Mea culpa.

Last edited by huera90; 07-27-2008 at 09:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes