Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Next Reisterstown, MD Shoebox Swap - Saturday, 25 April 2009 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/next-reisterstown-md-shoebox-swap-saturday-25-april-2009-a-421178/)

Cathleen7 02-22-2009 07:40 AM

Next Reisterstown, MD Shoebox Swap - Saturday, 25 April 2009

1 Attachment(s)
Hi stampers!

---> Check out post #78 for directions to the swap!

I'll be hosting my next SU! Shoebox Swap on Saturday, 25 April 2009, from 9am-3pm (ish) at All Saints' Episcopal Church in Reisterstown. There's room for 25 people, with each person bringing a shoebox swap for everyone to make, and something from the Food & Refreshment List below to share. I'll provide the pizza, utensils, and music! There will be a $7.50 charge, payable in advance, to cover the rental of my church hall.

All cards are to be full cards. There's no theme for the swap, but please bring enough supplies for everyone to make your card, including all cardstock, patterned paper, stamps, inks, embellishments, and tools. Include one sample, along with stamping and assembly instructions, in your shoebox. Envelopes are optional. Please make sure that all of your supplies are labeled with your name or initials, in case items tend to wander during the day (and they generally do!). In addition to your shoebox containing your card kits and supplies, bring your own adhesive, bone folder, and scissors to use throughout the day. All cards should be made using Stampin' Up! stamps, cardstock, papers, and inks. The stamp sets and ink/cardstock/paper colors can be current or retired ones. No restrictions on embellishments.

Please sign up via this on-line thread if you'd like to join us. Tell a friend, too! When you sign up, please indicate what you can bring from the suggested list below. I'm trying something new this time, so that we don't end up with too much food and drink - we can only eat so much, after all (can't we?) :D Then please send your $7.50 fee and the attached registration form to me. I'll confirm your seat once I receive your payment. If you find that you have to cancel after you've paid, I'll return your money only if I'm able to fill your seat with someone else.

Suggested Items to Bring - please choose one: (let's see how this works...)

Pizza & all utensils, ice - Cathy
Case of Water - Marcia
Two 2-liter bottles of regular soda - Pam
Two 2-liter bottles of diet soda - Courtney
One 2-liter bottle of regular & one of diet soda - Kelly
Gallon of Iced Tea - Fran
Something yummy for breakfast - Lori - Blueberry Bread
Something yummy for breakfast - Karen
Fruit - Deb
Cheese & Crackers - Lynn H.
Veggies & Dip - Mary
Bag of Salad - Sharon
Bag of Salad - Brenda
2 bottles of salad dressing (one each of two different kinds) - Kathi
Plastic Cups - Cindy
Napkins - Jane
Styrofoam plates (dinner-sized) - Lynn M.
Smaller plates for breakfast/snacks/desserts - Tracy
A salty snack - Ashley
Some chocolate - Katie
Dessert - Donna
Dessert - Patti
Dessert - Judy

Thanks in advance to all! I hope many of you can join us for a fun day of spring stampin'! Cathy

1. Cathy (Cathleen7)
2. Pam (pamparto) PAID
3. Courtney (courtneygiggles) PAID
4. Kathi (Kathi127) PAID
5. Lori (ltecler)
6. Jane (harrahx2) PAID
7. Sharon (sweetstamp7) PAID
8. Tracy (tracyltripp) PAID
9. Donna (donnahilse) PAID
10. Ashley (ashleydoodle) PAID
11. Marcia (mkfrances) PAID
12. Katie PAID
13. Cindy (CindyL) PAID
14. Fran (FranT) PAID
15. Karen (ISPY 30)
16. Patti (princesspatti) PAID
17. Lynn M. (craigsgirl) PAID
18. Brenda (bmurphy) PAID
19. Judy
20. Mary (Mary McWilliams) PAID
21. Kelly (chaud66) PAID
22. Lynn H. (lynnhersh) PAID
23. Mary Helen (maryhelen nichols) PAID
24. Deb (scrapadoodle) PAID
25. Michelle (heart) PAID

Vera 02-22-2009 07:49 AM

Oh, I'm so sorry I'll have to miss this one. My husband's nephew is getting married that day and I will be in Virginia.

Hope you all have loads of fun!

Vera

pamparto 02-22-2009 08:03 AM

Hi Cathy, Can you sign my daughter Courtney and I up. We will bring 2 diet sodas and 2 reg sodas. Pam

Kathi127 02-22-2009 08:04 AM

Wow, am I the first to sign up? Please sign me up and Ill bring 2 bottles of Salad Dressing. Looking forward to another fun swap Cathy!

Kathi127 02-22-2009 08:05 AM

I guess I'm not the first, Pam you beat me to it!!

ltecler 02-22-2009 08:15 AM

Sign me up, please! I'll bring the blueberry bread.

Cathleen7 02-22-2009 08:24 AM

Thanks, ladies, for the quick responses! Vera - sorry we'll miss you this time, but a wedding is a good thing:) It seems like I haven't seen you in ages, so hopefully we'll catch up at an upcoming swap. Lori - I hope to do you proud by making your Blueberry Bread for Cindy's upcoming swap! Pam, Kathi - thanks for signing up to bring sodas and salad dressing. I'm looking forward to the swap :) Cathy

Scrapkathy 02-22-2009 10:08 AM

Sign me up. please and I'll bring the napkins.

Looking forward to yet another great day!

Inky Hugs,

Kathy
Laurel, MD

sweetstamp7 02-22-2009 10:16 AM

Swap

count me in sharon julius sweetstamp7

[email protected]

i will bring a bag of salad

tracyltripp 02-22-2009 11:07 AM

I would love to come. Can I tell you a dish as it gets closer?

tracyltripp 02-22-2009 11:11 AM

Where should I send payments? Also, I will bring small plates and napkins.

Thanks

donnahilse 02-22-2009 11:47 AM

Cathy, Please sign me and my grandaugther up. Donna Hilse, Ashely Struble
and we will bring a dessert and a salty mix snack. Thanks Donna

mkfrances 02-22-2009 12:13 PM

Hi Cathy,
Please sign Katie and me up for your swap. I'll bring a case of water, and chocolate.
Thanks!
Marcia

Kathi127 02-22-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 13206586)
Where should I send payments? Also, I will bring small plates and napkins.

Thanks

Tracy, at the end of Cathy's post #1 there is an attached registration form for you to print out and send in with your payment.

CindyL 02-22-2009 04:28 PM

Please sign me and Mom (FranT).

CindyL 02-22-2009 04:29 PM

Mom and I will bring plastic cups and gallon of tea.

Cathleen7 02-22-2009 04:41 PM

Hi everyone! I'm excited about the swap, and happy that you've all signed up. I was busy today with a project in my daughter's room, and was so glad to see all of the posts when I got back on line. It should be sunny and warmer by the time we get together - let's hope! :) Cathy

tracyltripp 02-22-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 13207231)
Tracy, at the end of Cathy's post #1 there is an attached registration form for you to print out and send in with your payment.

Duh! Helps if I completely read.lol

ISPY 30 02-22-2009 05:27 PM

Count me in!

Hi Cathy,

I'm in - Please put me down for a breakfast item. Not sure what it will be yet. 8-)

Karen

Cathleen7 02-22-2009 05:48 PM

Karen - You've got a seat, and I've put you down for a breakfast yummy! Cathy

donnahilse 02-23-2009 05:28 AM

Cathy, Can you please sign up Patti Hipp (princesspatti)is her splitcoast name.
Patti attended your last one last year and would love to come again. She is
at work and can't get on line. She will bring a dessert. Thanks Donna Hilse

also my and Ashely's splitcoast names are
donnahilse
ashelydoodle
in case you need them

craigsgirl 02-23-2009 06:34 AM

Please count me in

Cathy, please sign me up if you still have room. I would love to join you again. I will bring the dinner plates, and if you need anything else after the slots are filled, I can bring that too. I will send my registration and payment today. Thanks a bunch for hosting. Lynn Morooney

bmurphy 02-23-2009 07:53 AM

Cathy,

Judy and I will be there. We will bring bag salad and a dessert. I will call Pat and Vicki tonight
Thanks-Brenda

ms.rhetta 02-23-2009 07:56 AM

I'll think about it.

DH Is traveling (alot) and this last trip I was able to go with (Yuma , AZ and San Diego -- I actually spent a few hours in the sun and at the pool)!

Hugs

Loretta

Cathleen7 02-23-2009 08:30 AM

Jumping on for a quick minute during lunch. I've got the latest signups - Patti, Lynn, Brenda, & Judy. You've got seats - glad you can join us! Rhetta - thanks for your note - let me know what you decide. Brenda - be sure to jump on with a post if Pat and/or Vicki would like to come. Thanks everyone - only six seats left!! Cathy

Mary McWilliams 02-23-2009 09:02 AM

Yes please sign me up i would like to join the fun i will bring veggie and dip

chaud66 02-23-2009 09:05 AM

Yes i would like to come on April 25th please sign me up for soda i will put check in mail

lynnhersh 02-23-2009 09:07 AM

please sign me up i wil lbring chesse and crackers also put check in mail

maryhelen nichols 02-23-2009 09:09 AM

Please sign me up for the class i will bring some kind of dessert. Will send check

scrapadoodle 02-23-2009 09:42 AM

Sat 25 april swap

Sign me up! I will bring veggies & dip. I will send out my payment today with registration. Thanks Deb T. (scrapadoodle)

heart 02-23-2009 11:15 AM

Count me in...if I'm not to late!
I'll bring whatever is left over!

Cathleen7 02-23-2009 01:22 PM

Swap is full! - will start waiting list

One last check before heading home, and I find that six more stampers have signed on! Mary M, Kelly, Lynn H, Mary Helen, Deb, and Michelle - you have seats, and the swap is now full. (This is a first for me!) :p Please take a look at the food sign-up list in post #1 - I actually don't have the last three folks signed up for anything because it looks like we've got it covered. If I can think of anything else to suggest that you bring, I'll let you know.

Thanks, everyone, for your wonderful response to the swap. I am very excited! Cathy

Scrapkathy 02-23-2009 02:34 PM

I mailed my form and check today.

Kathy
Laurel, MD

LisaMNaples 02-23-2009 02:46 PM

Cathy - just wondering - did you see my PM?

Cathleen7 02-24-2009 09:11 AM

Lisa - Yes, I saw it, and I sincerely thought I had sent you a response. By all means, invite your friend; if she'd like to come, let me know, and I'll be happy to put you on waiting list. While the swap is full now, it's two months out, so it might be worthwhile being on a wait list in the event that someone has to cancel. Thanks! Cathy

harrahx2 02-24-2009 10:44 AM

Let me know if you start a wait list. Thanks!

harrahx2 02-24-2009 10:50 AM

Oh yeah, if you do, please add Jane Harrah and Sara Harrah. Thanks.

Cathleen7 02-24-2009 06:04 PM

Debbie, Kathy, Lynn - I received your payments in the mail today. Thanks so much!

Jane, you and Sara are now on the waiting list. I will let you know if any seats open up :) Cathy

scrapadoodle 02-25-2009 04:41 PM

I see someone else has signed up for veggies & dip. I will bring fruit instead. Deb T.

LisaMNaples 02-25-2009 05:10 PM

Yes, put me and my friend Norma down on the wait list.