Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-14-2005, 07:24 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone new SU Demo's here

I just signed up to be a demonstrator. I think that I am just just going to do this as a hobby but not sure yet. I am very excited, I haven't even received my kit yet. I am tracking it every day. I know that it is getting close.

Would like to talk to people who have just signed up and would like to get there input on how they are doing. Is it easy to make your quater goals???

I am sure that in a short while I will be very addicted to it. I am already looking at what I will order next!!!

Shannon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2005, 07:40 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Looking for fellow new demonstrators? Just click HERE!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2005, 07:50 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

I signed up in July. So far, things are going well for me. I have only had two Stamp Camps and made my quarterly during my first party. My plan is to be a hobby demo. I have a full time job and want to keep stamping fun. I think that is why I have had good luck. I think SU! has a great product but I am not a SU! "snob". (That is a term I have heard from others. NOT MY WORDS) I encourage the people at my Stamp Camps to be creative. In fact, they usually dont end up with a card that looks anything like the sample I have given. I think that is great. I also make sure I have at least one very simple project for the newbies. It's a great way to show how easy stamping can be.
I had my second party just yesterday and have not put away my stamps. Some days I just get the bug and cant put my stamps down. I made 20 cards for my mom yesterday to give as a going away gift. Today, I made 5 cards for my Secret Sis. I take advantage of these moments to come up with ideas for my next party.
Keep the excitement that you feel right now and you will not have any problems making your minimums. It rubs off. Plus, you are selling an awesome product. Good luck.
Irene
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2005, 01:02 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Just signed up this week

hello..

i just signed up this week so i dont even have my kit yet but i am excited .. i dont know how often i will come on here its kind of slow for me email me if you want and we canb talk on ideas i am sure we dont live in the same area

lisa

[email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2005, 01:22 PM   #5  
Glitter Guru

I signed up last week and am not so patiently waiting for my kit ;-)
I already have my number and have already checked out the demo website as well as joined the demo forum here on SCS. I signed up as a hobby demo, but have been so excited that the excited rubbed off on some friends and now I have 3 parties scheduled for September! The 10th, 17th and 27th! I am really excited and I am hoping to reach the $1500 in sales so that I can earn the 2 free stamp sets....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-23-2005, 01:23 PM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

My paper work went in yesterday! I am super excited too!
Reply With Quote Likes