Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Michigan Mingle 2009 Thank You's (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/michigan-mingle-2009-thank-yous-429093/)

pattyb 03-30-2009 09:55 AM

Michigan Mingle 2009 Thank You's

Jenn Balcer suggested that I start a new thread here to say thank you to everyone that supported our event :lol:

You can find photos of this years event here > http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...i=mm09&x=0&y=0

You can find the "current" (I say current because we talk so much that we have to keep starting new threads) chat thread here > http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=424932

pattyb 03-30-2009 09:56 AM

Vendor Thank yous

We'd like to thank the following vendors for supporting us :)

A Big TY to the following companies for spending the weekend with us and donating their time, product, and generosity - I cannot say it loud enough or often enough - Karen and Kristi were wonderful!!!

Kristi -- Hanna Stamps
Karen -- Art Declassified

Freckled Fun Designs
Taylored Expressions
Mandarin Pixie (now out of business)
Unity Stamps
My Favorite Things
Imagination International
The Tape Depot
Flourishes
Kitchen Sink Stamps
Split Coast Stampers (You are here :mrgreen: )
Cafe Press
Rubbernecker Stamps
Stacy Stamps
Bombshell Stamps
Di's Ink

pattyb 03-30-2009 09:57 AM

Dirty Girls "RAWK"

Thanks to the following members of the Dirty Dozen (past and present) for supporting us:

cindy_haffner
stamps4funinCA
CuttersCallous
TruCarMa
peanutbee
Joan Ervin
sf9erfan
MyTime
lodychick
Jami

vz5dzh 03-30-2009 10:13 AM

Thank you to all the wonderful people and business that helped make the event extra special!!!

MichelleGoodrich 03-30-2009 10:14 AM

I was fortunate enough to win Cindy Haffner's contribution and her cards are gor-ge-ous! Thanks so much, Cindy, and all the other Dirty Girls who helped our weekend be EXTRA special!

Debra 03-30-2009 10:14 AM

Thank you everyone for the donations!!! they are all very much appreciated!!!!

Thank you to Carole - TruCarma: I won the Flourishes and Verve sets. I cannot wait to try them out.

MichelleGoodrich 03-30-2009 10:15 AM

And to all the businesses who donated great gifts and prizes - WOW! You are all so awesome! It was so exciting to see the great things that you gave! You totally spoiled us!

plaid pony 03-30-2009 10:21 AM

Thank you so much to all the extremely generous people who donated gifts for our Michigan Mingle! Personally, I felt spoiled rotten! The gifts were awesome!

cindy_haffner 03-30-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleGoodrich (Post 13590424)
I was fortunate enough to win Cindy Haffner's contribution and her cards are gor-ge-ous! Thanks so much, Cindy, and all the other Dirty Girls who helped our weekend be EXTRA special!

Sounds like a ton of fun you guys had, glad you enjoyed my card. Hugs Cindy.

amf1066 03-30-2009 11:04 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who donated prizes and their time for our awesome weekend we had!!

SCS is, and has, the best stampers and friends a person could want!!!

Kristi it was awesome meeting you and going shopping with you!!! Brandy and I will be setting up a stamping date at your house for sure!! Your gift to all the minglers was awesome!!

Karen it was a pleasure meeting you and learning how to make those wonderful bottlecaps!!! What a neat idea and so easy to make! Love the stamp set you created just for the MI Minglers!!!

moebuck 03-30-2009 12:05 PM

Thank You to all who helped make our SCS Michigan MIngle extra special by donating time, and product.
Karen and Kristi - a special thank you for coming and bringing FUN projects (and give-aways)

You are much more appreciated than words can say!!!

Miquey 03-30-2009 12:22 PM

Thank you to the businesses and Dirty Dozen members for their generosity and support for the MI Mingle. Everything was great!

Emma F 03-30-2009 12:44 PM

Lauren M ~ I won your wonderful timeless template with coffee and biscotti! It's just beautiful, thanks so, so much to you and the dirty girls for sending over some goodies for us to fight over!

TruCarMa 03-30-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debra (Post 13590428)
Thank you everyone for the donations!!! they are all very much appreciated!!!!

Thank you to Carole - TruCarma: I won the Flourishes and Verve sets. I cannot wait to try them out.

Oh, good! Glad you guys had such a great time, and I'm happy you like the sets! Verve and Flourishes make such amazing images -- I can't wait to see what you'll put together with 'em!

One more thing, since I've got a captive Michigan audience here! On Wednesday, My Favorite Things is releasing a set called 'Cuddle Up Carter' -- drawn and named for my sweet four year old son. Carter is a smart, adorable, and hilarious little guy, and the sunshine of my life. He also happens to have Cerebral Palsy. We go to the EuroPeds Clinic (www.europeds.org) in Pontiac, Michigan, a couple of times a year. It's a fabulous, non-profit intensive therapy program for kids with CP and other neuro-muscular conditions -- families from all over the world come to Michigan to attend the EuroPeds clinic. Anyway, $2.00 from every 'Cuddle Up Carter' set sold for the first six months will go to EuroPeds!

Okay, sorry to hi-jack y'alls thread, but I thought you Michigan folks might want to be in the know about a home-state organization benefitting from a sweet, sweet set! :)

Debra 03-30-2009 01:53 PM

Oh wow! I have goosebumps! My Jaclyn's secondary condition is CP.

jurick 03-30-2009 02:12 PM

I want to Thank all the of the organizations that donated product to our wonderful weekend.
Karen and Kristi from ArtDeclassified and Hanna Stamps thank you for your time and donations. I will be sharing the love soon when I place an order using a generous coupon.
Thank you Unity I am the proud winner of a new Unity stamp set. It is my first one and I am really excited.

Thanks again,

CMUGrad 03-30-2009 02:57 PM

Thank you to everyone who donated to the Michigan Mingle! Your goodies were awesome and so very appreciated. You made a lot of stampers very happy campers :D

Thanks again!

Glitterboo212 03-30-2009 03:55 PM

Thanks, thanks and more thank yous we so appreciate everything you did to help make our event wonderful.

Burnham1997 03-30-2009 04:07 PM

Thank you so much for everyone's generosity! I won a Flourishes stamp set, which happens to be my first. I can't wait to try it out. The weekend was fabulous & ya'll helped make it happen! Ya'll rock!!!

okiechic 03-31-2009 04:49 AM

Thank you for all the wonderful donations! You all are so very generous!

brandela12 03-31-2009 04:53 AM

Thank you very much to everyone who donated products, time and energy into making this event an AWESOME one - it was so much fun and the prizes were great!!!

A big THANK YOU!!!

Art Declassified 03-31-2009 06:02 AM

Thank YOU for having me and making me feel at home. I had a great time and am so happy to hear that everyone had FUN! Looking forward to future mingles!

Emma F 03-31-2009 06:51 AM

Thanks for this information Carole ~ my good friend and neighbour has a son with CP, I'm sure they've benefited from EuroPeds but I'll be sure to pass your information along and share it with them. Good Luck with the Carter set ... I'm sure your MI fans will be purchasing. Thanks again for donating to our 'Mingle' ... we really appreciate it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruCarMa (Post 13592570)
Oh, good! Glad you guys had such a great time, and I'm happy you like the sets! Verve and Flourishes make such amazing images -- I can't wait to see what you'll put together with 'em!

One more thing, since I've got a captive Michigan audience here! On Wednesday, My Favorite Things is releasing a set called 'Cuddle Up Carter' -- drawn and named for my sweet four year old son. Carter is a smart, adorable, and hilarious little guy, and the sunshine of my life. He also happens to have Cerebral Palsy. We go to the EuroPeds Clinic (www.europeds.org) in Pontiac, Michigan, a couple of times a year. It's a fabulous, non-profit intensive therapy program for kids with CP and other neuro-muscular conditions -- families from all over the world come to Michigan to attend the EuroPeds clinic. Anyway, $2.00 from every 'Cuddle Up Carter' set sold for the first six months will go to EuroPeds!

Okay, sorry to hi-jack y'alls thread, but I thought you Michigan folks might want to be in the know about a home-state organization benefitting from a sweet, sweet set! :)

vz5dzh 03-31-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Declassified (Post 13598730)
Thank YOU for having me and making me feel at home. I had a great time and am so happy to hear that everyone had FUN! Looking forward to future mingles!

That new avatar looks much more like the Karen we met this weekend. Love it!

cherbear49908 03-31-2009 01:33 PM

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time...really wish I could have been there - maybe another time!

g33kgr1 04-01-2009 06:28 AM

BIG thanks to Kristi for my cute Riley and Hanna stamps and the cool paper dolls demo... I am now looking at everything thinking... can I paper piece that???

Thanks to SCS & the Dirty Dozen for the Fan Club subscription and cards that I won!

And Karen from Art Declassified... wow wow wow is all I can say. Very generous and mind altering demo--we were so lucky to have with us all weekend! And thanks for my circle punch! One that I don't have! Surprising... hehe

Who can forget Lorien/TracyM./PattyB? The Terrific Trio of whirlwind organizational proportions! You guys ROCK! Amazing event--you are all pros beyond your years. XOXOXOXO

unitystampco 04-08-2009 11:21 AM

Sounds like you had a TON of fun! Hugs and Smiles from Unity! :)

unitystampco 04-08-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurick (Post 13592905)
I want to Thank all the of the organizations that donated product to our wonderful weekend.
Karen and Kristi from ArtDeclassified and Hanna Stamps thank you for your time and donations. I will be sharing the love soon when I place an order using a generous coupon.
Thank you Unity I am the proud winner of a new Unity stamp set. It is my first one and I am really excited.

Thanks again,

Hope you LOVE them! :)