In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #321  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98View Post
Cranberry Mango is my favorite...now!!! I hope everyone has a great day. DD and I are taking the light rail to the Inner Harbor/Aquarium this morning. Wish us luck! It's a first for us taking the light rail and going to the Inner Harbor.
I always drive so I know nothing about the rail but the Aquarium is lots of fun! Enjoy your trip.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:05 AM   #322  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
hahahahaha methinks she means dirty dreams
LOL! This made me spit juice on my puter. Ahhh just what I needed today a good giggle.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:14 AM   #323  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Lets have Lunch!

Come on Maryland Ladies lets have Lunch.

Saturday 11:30 Hunan China Odenton. Does this work for everyone? It's the better chinese buffet around here. Address is 8773 Piney Orchard PKY Odenton. Hope you all will join me.

Jane got your message hope you can make it. DM feeling better yet?
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #324  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Rhonda glad you got you Birthday card. Hope you had a great Birthday.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:19 AM   #325  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Loretta are you teaching the flip it card class at Creat it? I just seen it in there news letter. If so hope you have a good turn out for it. I know she is really having a hard time getting people in her classes. I'm just to cheep to go I guess. I see it as $25 for a class or $25 in new rubber. New Rubber always wins. lol
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:36 AM   #326  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98View Post
Cranberry Mango is my favorite...now!!! I hope everyone has a great day. DD and I are taking the light rail to the Inner Harbor/Aquarium this morning. Wish us luck! It's a first for us taking the light rail and going to the Inner Harbor.
new terms for me - let me know how it went and if good how you did it and what the heck a light rail is LOL
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:38 AM   #327  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Loretta are you teaching the flip it card class at Creat it? I just seen it in there news letter. If so hope you have a good turn out for it. I know she is really having a hard time getting people in her classes. I'm just to cheep to go I guess. I see it as $25 for a class or $25 in new rubber. New Rubber always wins. lol
LOL that is my thoughts ...I need to get some of the new A Muse stamps though!! I like the ornaments and little pine bough thing. I got the reverse stamp thingy if you ever wanna borrow it
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:06 AM   #328  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Light Rail is the BWA commuter train that runs in conjunction with the Metro. it extends the Reach of the Metro a little further out but only runs M-F during business hours basically. there is a station just outside Ft Meade.

Learned that the hard way when we first got here and realized there was no service on Saturday when we tried to take a trip into DC....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #329  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Lets have Lunch!

Come on Maryland Ladies lets have Lunch.

Saturday 11:30 Hunan China Odenton. Does this work for everyone? It's the better chinese buffet around here. Address is 8773 Piney Orchard PKY Odenton. Hope you all will join me.

Jane got your message hope you can make it. DM feeling better yet?
Sounds like fun. Too bad, I am too far away... Maybe I will have to talk mom and DH into getting Chinese for lunch so I can join you all in spirit. Have fun!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:20 AM   #330  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Lets have Lunch!

Come on Maryland Ladies lets have Lunch.

Saturday 11:30 Hunan China Odenton. Does this work for everyone? It's the better chinese buffet around here. Address is 8773 Piney Orchard PKY Odenton. Hope you all will join me.

Jane got your message hope you can make it. DM feeling better yet?
Me, me, me,
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:22 AM   #331  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Rhonda,

Welcome home. Glad you received your birthday card. Where in Texas were you? We have one of DD's friends here from El Paso.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:23 AM   #332  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98View Post
Cranberry Mango is my favorite...now!!! I hope everyone has a great day. DD and I are taking the light rail to the Inner Harbor/Aquarium this morning. Wish us luck! It's a first for us taking the light rail and going to the Inner Harbor.
Have a great time!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:40 AM   #333  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
Light Rail is the BWA commuter train that runs in conjunction with the Metro. it extends the Reach of the Metro a little further out but only runs M-F during business hours basically. there is a station just outside Ft Meade.

Learned that the hard way when we first got here and realized there was no service on Saturday when we tried to take a trip into DC....
DM- I think you're thinking of something else...the light rail is a sort of over-the-ground subway...it starts at Cromwell Station in Glen Burnie and runs up past Timonium- just not sure how far. The light rail DOES run on weekends...there is an off-shoot that goes to BWI airport. It can get pretty crowded on game days/nights...especially coming home from the game!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:43 AM   #334  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Lets have Lunch!

Come on Maryland Ladies lets have Lunch.

Saturday 11:30 Hunan China Odenton. Does this work for everyone? It's the better chinese buffet around here. Address is 8773 Piney Orchard PKY Odenton. Hope you all will join me.

Jane got your message hope you can make it. DM feeling better yet?
Me!! Mmm- Chinese- I don't get that too often. DH doesn't like it...
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #335  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
DM- I think you're thinking of something else...the light rail is a sort of over-the-ground subway...it starts at Cromwell Station in Glen Burnie and runs up past Timonium- just not sure how far. The light rail DOES run on weekends...there is an off-shoot that goes to BWI airport. It can get pretty crowded on game days/nights...especially coming home from the game!
Ooh, I remembered- what you're thinking of is called the MARC train...
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #336  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

DM~ You are referring to the MARC trains. Light rail runs into downtown Balto.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #337  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
DM~ You are referring to the MARC trains. Light rail runs into downtown Balto.
Kimmie are you free for lunch Sat?
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #338  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Has Kathi been on in the last couple of days? I'm bad about not reading back...

Kathi are you free for Lunch Sat if so I have your scentsy and ribbon (blog candy) all ready to go.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 08:39 AM   #339  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Has Kathi been on in the last couple of days? I'm bad about not reading back...

Kathi are you free for Lunch Sat if so I have your scentsy and ribbon (blog candy) all ready to go.
She had some computer issues- but is up and running again. She's not going to be able to do lunch tomorrow- she's going away.
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #340  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my stamp room
Posts: 3,068
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I need a weekend get away for Mike and I for next weekend. Any ideas/suggestions?

He left for CRC this afternoon. Kid at pool, gonna clear off enough space to stamp and then maybe a nap!
ms.rhetta is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #341  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhettaView Post
I need a weekend get away for Mike and I for next weekend. Any ideas/suggestions?

He left for CRC this afternoon. Kid at pool, gonna clear off enough space to stamp and then maybe a nap!
A couple Octobers ago DH and I went up to a B & B in Mt. Savage called The Castle. It was very nice. Here's the link: http://www.bbonline.com/md/castle/

Oh, and it's said that the Robert Burns' room is haunted!

A trip down to Skyline National Park is nice, too- there's a couple different lodges in the park that are nice. Last summer we stayed in Skyland Resort-
http://www.visitshenandoah.com/lodging-food/ Skyline Drive is always a nice ride no matter what season it is.
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #342  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my stamp room
Posts: 3,068
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thanks Mary!

You must be psychic, I was just thinking B&B would be nice, don't have to travel far and we still get some us time.
ms.rhetta is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #343  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Rose0165's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 2,295
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Re lunch Sat., (I dont know how to include the original post) I have my g'kids rugby game at 11 so cant make it but hope to next time. Rose
Rose0165 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #344  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose0165View Post
Re lunch Sat., (I dont know how to include the original post) I have my g'kids rugby game at 11 so cant make it but hope to next time. Rose
Rose- just click on QUOTE and it'll insert the post into your new post. Sorry you can't make it! I was hoping to finally meet you! Maybe soon...
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #345  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I should be there for lunch......too many trains LOL I am all confused. I am finally getting a handle on the metro into DC so maybe one day I will have it all straight!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #346  
Insane Embellisher
 
devonsmom98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Drum, NY
Posts: 983
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

We had fun - was a good day! The light rail was super easy to do. It is the station in Cromwell - super easy to get to. Free parking there. You just get your tix out of a vending machine ($1.60/one-way; $3.20/roundtrip, or you can get an all day one). If you get off at the Convention Center stop, you just walk down Pratt Street- about 4 blocks, straight to the inner Harbor & Aquarium, & the Science Center is there, too. Had lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe - soooo delish!! And, the Barnes & Noble there was AWESOME! I get so confused about the light rail, metro & MARC, too!!!! Next, must figure out what to take to get to DC and all the good stuff at The Mall there.
__________________
~Cherie
devonsmom98 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #347  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

So glad your trip with Devon went well! We had a down day.lol Swimming pool and now grilling dinner.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #348  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I'm trying a new recipe for veggies on the grill, will let you all know if it turns out any good aka if the kids will eat it.lol
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #349  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98View Post
We had fun - was a good day! The light rail was super easy to do. It is the station in Cromwell - super easy to get to. Free parking there. You just get your tix out of a vending machine ($1.60/one-way; $3.20/roundtrip, or you can get an all day one). If you get off at the Convention Center stop, you just walk down Pratt Street- about 4 blocks, straight to the inner Harbor & Aquarium, & the Science Center is there, too. Had lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe - soooo delish!! And, the Barnes & Noble there was AWESOME! I get so confused about the light rail, metro & MARC, too!!!! Next, must figure out what to take to get to DC and all the good stuff at The Mall there.
Glad you have a good time, Cherie! The harbor is always fun and the Hard Rock is always good! Hmm- for some reason, I've never been in the Barnes & Noble there...????

Yes, the light rail IS easy- we usually always take it into town...especially for baseball games!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #350  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my stamp room
Posts: 3,068
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default enabling -- cheap copic markers!

http://www.carpediemstore.com/index.asp

$3.56 for sketch markers, quick shipping.

Enjoy!
ms.rhetta is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #351  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Loretta are you teaching the flip it card class at Creat it? I just seen it in there news letter. If so hope you have a good turn out for it. I know she is really having a hard time getting people in her classes. I'm just to cheep to go I guess. I see it as $25 for a class or $25 in new rubber. New Rubber always wins. lol
Oh I think that class has to be taught by an Amuse instructor and that is why their class price is so high, since Amuse sets the standard of what can be taught for that price.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #352  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh I think that class has to be taught by an Amuse instructor and that is why their class price is so high, since Amuse sets the standard of what can be taught for that price.
I do think the Amuse classes are quite pricey- I'm with Amanda- I'd rather spend that money on more stamps!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #353  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my stamp room
Posts: 3,068
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh I think that class has to be taught by an Amuse instructor and that is why their class price is so high, since Amuse sets the standard of what can be taught for that price.
Amanda & Tracy;

I will be teaching some classes in August. At Creat it crafts. As soon as I have finished putting my stamp area back together I will email her a list of the classes and dates.

The card you are referring to is the never ending card (or flip card) they are so easy. I don't set the price for classes, that is done by the owner, Kim.

The actual never ending card is my exclusive design. I actually got many copies of the magazine it was printed in as well as $$ for my efforts. Scott Publication also cut me a sweet deal on duplicate copies and even mailed them to my long list. Sweet deal!

I (of course) for any of us local ladies would be glad to host a class in my home. If you have ideas for dates/times let me know. I'm pretty open from now until November. Nights and weekends are also ok. You are all welcome to join in. Once you make one, you'll make many more, they are fun to do!

Thanks for the inquiry, love it when people are interested in my stuff!

Hugs!
ms.rhetta is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #354  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my stamp room
Posts: 3,068
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I do think the Amuse classes are quite pricey- I'm with Amanda- I'd rather spend that money on more stamps!
Oh me too! Stamps are always a priority, now if I can just find them....
ms.rhetta is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #355  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhettaView Post
Amanda & Tracy;

I will be teaching some classes in August. At Creat it crafts. As soon as I have finished putting my stamp area back together I will email her a list of the classes and dates.

The card you are referring to is the never ending card (or flip card) they are so easy. I don't set the price for classes, that is done by the owner, Kim.

The actual never ending card is my exclusive design. I actually got many copies of the magazine it was printed in as well as $$ for my efforts. Scott Publication also cut me a sweet deal on duplicate copies and even mailed them to my long list. Sweet deal!

I (of course) for any of us local ladies would be glad to host a class in my home. If you have ideas for dates/times let me know. I'm pretty open from now until November. Nights and weekends are also ok. You are all welcome to join in. Once you make one, you'll make many more, they are fun to do!

Thanks for the inquiry, love it when people are interested in my stuff!

Hugs!
Is the card she is doing this week the same as your never ending card? I just seen the flip card she had posted and it looked like your card and was thinking your doing a class this week. Whoops didn't even think about it being amuse week. Didn't look like anyone was in Create It tonight we just got home from Toys R Us and I didn't have time to stop and shop.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #356  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Anyone else for Lunch tomorrow? Mary will you see Kathi before the 18th? If not I can bring her stuff over to the SBS at Create it that day for her. I know all this week I have several appt at Walter Reed for my girl parts problems. I just wish they would do the hysterectomy already and get it over with. Poor DH I think he got the Big Snip for nothing. Does kinda make me giggle is that bad?...
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #357  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

You went through child birth and may have to have a very evasive surgery...he can handle a little snip. Am I bad?
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #358  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Anyone else for Lunch tomorrow? Mary will you see Kathi before the 18th? If not I can bring her stuff over to the SBS at Create it that day for her. I know all this week I have several appt at Walter Reed for my girl parts problems. I just wish they would do the hysterectomy already and get it over with. Poor DH I think he got the Big Snip for nothing. Does kinda make me giggle is that bad?...
No, I doubt I'll see Kathi before we go to the SBS on the 18th. I can get her stuff from you tomorrow if you want and give it to her then to save you the trip if you want...just let me know...

I emailed DM about lunch but haven't heard back from her, yet...
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #359  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98View Post
We had fun - was a good day! The light rail was super easy to do. It is the station in Cromwell - super easy to get to. Free parking there. You just get your tix out of a vending machine ($1.60/one-way; $3.20/roundtrip, or you can get an all day one). If you get off at the Convention Center stop, you just walk down Pratt Street- about 4 blocks, straight to the inner Harbor & Aquarium, & the Science Center is there, too. Had lunch at The Hard Rock Cafe - soooo delish!! And, the Barnes & Noble there was AWESOME! I get so confused about the light rail, metro & MARC, too!!!! Next, must figure out what to take to get to DC and all the good stuff at The Mall there.
I think I need a map LOL where is cromwell? sound perfect and way cheaper than parking!! I want to go back and do some touristry things with the girls like the ducks tour and the water taxi over to the fort and of course the aquarium....think I will have to explore the train idea or "light rail"
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #360  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhettaView Post
http://www.carpediemstore.com/index.asp

$3.56 for sketch markers, quick shipping.

Enjoy!
Holy cow thanks!! Mom is getting me some for my bday so I need to go check this out!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off