Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #2561  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone!

Beautiful afternoon. I am so inspired after Cindy's swap on Saturday, and still catching up from a 24 hour shift yesterday. But I am wondering if anyone knows the name of the stamp set used for the puppy card at the swap Saturday. I was so anxious to get the box over to Jane I forgot to look at name of the set . And of course, being the dog lover that I am, I would love to have it, even if I have to go hunting on ebay. I went searching in the current catty and can't find it. But of course, not knowing the name of the set is a bit of a handicap, DOH! If any of you know, I would love to hear.

Thanks, and happy stamping.

Lynn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #2562  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigsgirlView Post
Beautiful afternoon. I am so inspired after Cindy's swap on Saturday, and still catching up from a 24 hour shift yesterday. But I am wondering if anyone knows the name of the stamp set used for the puppy card at the swap Saturday. I was so anxious to get the box over to Jane I forgot to look at name of the set . And of course, being the dog lover that I am, I would love to have it, even if I have to go hunting on ebay. I went searching in the current catty and can't find it. But of course, not knowing the name of the set is a bit of a handicap, DOH! If any of you know, I would love to hear.

Lynn
Lynn, I believe it was Ruff Day...I think... ...and it's retired.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #2563  
Pearl-ExPert

Is splitcoast finally over its problems?

What did everyone do/stamp today?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #2564  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Hello Ladies

hope all of you are doing well. I'm on day one of my weight Watchers diet. Going good so far but I don't hit the bad part of my day until I sit down at night to watch TV and then the junk starts calling my name. I'm on day 3 of hitting the gym. Which me luck my first goal is to loose 16 lbs of the 70 I would really like to loose.
All the best Amanda on meeting your goals! Are you going to meetings or doing WW on your own? We started the at home program last week and did pretty well until we took ds out to dinner last night...and then the traveling today. Back on the plan tomorrow...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #2565  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhettaView Post
Is splitcoast finally over its problems?

What did everyone do/stamp today?
glad I missed the problems!

We spent yesterday and today in Morgantown visiting ds and then travelling back home. Was hoping to stop in Hagerstown on the way home, but wasn't able to as DH had a meeting to go to tonight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #2566  
Forum Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Hello Ladies

hope all of you are doing well. I'm on day one of my weight Watchers diet. Going good so far but I don't hit the bad part of my day until I sit down at night to watch TV and then the junk starts calling my name. I'm on day 3 of hitting the gym. Which me luck my first goal is to loose 16 lbs of the 70 I would really like to loose.
Good for you Amanda, I will be rooting for you! I truly understand the night-time eating, I'm fine during the day but at night when I get on the computer is my worst time!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #2567  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
Much as I desperately need to lose about 30 pounds myself I am going to not get serious about it until after the cruise so I don't spend the whole time feeling guilty. and John will be right there with me as he has his PRT weigh in like 2 weeks after we get back. luckily he always makes body fat and kicks butt in the actual PRT.

gonna work on cards today I think, my stash is getting low again. when I take a break I will fill out all the forms online for the cruise. the documents came yesterday. I have even managed to find a couple pairs of shorts on clearance in our recent shopping excursions.

I'll be sending everybody's tombow checks in with John tomorrow to be cashed.

Now off to get cracking!
Speaking of tombow, are you going to be home on Friday? If so I could run down and pick mine up, just let me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #2568  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyLView Post
Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. We are heading out tomorrow to go camping up in Amish Country, and it looks like the weather is gonna be perfect for sleeping in a tent.
Oh I'm jealous Cindy! It's going to be a great weekend for camping! Have fun and we'll see you when you get back!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #2569  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigsgirlView Post

Lynn
Lynn, I have the Ruff Day set, if you'd like me to stamp you some images and send them to you I'd be happy to until you are able to find a set. Besides checking on Ebay, try checking the Buy/Sell/Trade section here on SCS. That's where I bought mine at a very reasonable price. Someone may have one they're looking to sell.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 03:34 AM   #2570  
Gallery Gazer

Good Morning everyone. Glad to see SCS back up and running.

Jeaneen I'm doing the WW meetings. There is a meeting in Laurel on Tues if you want to look into it. We got some yummy samples of there WW snacks and coupons for WW foods. Let me know if you want more info.

Thanks Ladies for all your + comments it helps. I feel really good today used all of my points yesterday but didn't go over so WhooHoo! I think going to the gym everyday has helped the most because I have so much more energy and my wedding ring fits already! It's been so tight for the past few months I haven't been able to wear it much.

Cindy happy travels to Amish country! I'm so jealous it's not even funny. lol

DM smart thinking about waiting until after the cruise. My P/rents gained like 20-35 pounds on there last 2 week cruise.

Loretta how was the lesson?

Tracy emailed you my SU order. I hope that will kick start me into doing my swap card. I'm thinking Christmas for this one. If I can get over my Halloween fixation. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 03:34 AM   #2571  
Gallery Gazer

Welcome Lynn! I loved the Dog card to!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:16 AM   #2572  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Jeaneen I'm doing the WW meetings. There is a meeting in Laurel on Tues if you want to look into it. We got some yummy samples of there WW snacks and coupons for WW foods. Let me know if you want more info.

Thanks Ladies for all your + comments it helps. I feel really good today used all of my points yesterday but didn't go over so WhooHoo! I think going to the gym everyday has helped the most because I have so much more energy and my wedding ring fits already! It's been so tight for the past few months I haven't been able to wear it much.

DM smart thinking about waiting until after the cruise. My P/rents gained like 20-35 pounds on there last 2 week cruise.

Tracy emailed you my SU order. I hope that will kick start me into doing my swap card. I'm thinking Christmas for this one. If I can get over my Halloween fixation. Thanks again!
Wow, that is awesome! I haven't been able to get my wedding rings off for over a year or more! Maybe just hearing all the positive things you are experiencing will inspire me to get back to WW myself! It would be nice to have other friends to share the journey with, when I was going to WW by myself it wasn't as motivating!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:22 AM   #2573  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning chickies! Eight hours here and then I'm up the road to my favorite escape. DH is off today and heading up earlier, so he can set up our home away from home. When I get there, it should all be set up. That will be sweet! I'll get there in time for us to go out to dinner - our first night camping tradition to Quarryville Family Restaurant.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:30 AM   #2574  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Just keep thinking November 7. With the way time flies by so quick, it will be here before we know it. I hope we have a nice crew going this time.

I'm on a Halloween kick too Amanda! I still think I'm gonna do either a Halloween or fall themed card for Kathy's swap, since it's my favorite time of year. Hoping to find some pumpkins up in Amish Country for our front porch. This is usually the weekend they start selling them.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:31 AM   #2575  
Stazon Splitcoast

Have a great day girls! Enjoy your weekend too! I'll let ya know if any of the stores have anything new. I know I'm heading to Barbara's definitely. Probably Esther and Rachel's too since I can walk to them from the campground.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 05:44 AM   #2576  
Crimping Master

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been ages since I've visited with you. Hopefully I'll have more time now that my granddaughters are back in school.

I skimmed the posts to see what I missed. Sounds like the SBS was lots of fun. I hope I can make the next one.

Hmmm... I may not recognize some of you - new hair color and hairdos and skinnier bodies! WW is a good diet if you follow it! I joined in Jan. and have lost 25 lbs. but this summer I've been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs! Now we're going on a cruise next week! I like your plan Dawn Marie so I'm going to enjoy the cruise and get back to the gym and diet afterwards.

Time to run some errands. Talk to you later.

The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been and the memories we've made along the way - unknown

SCS Gallery

Check out my blog!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:15 AM   #2577  
Crimping Master

Morning all!!! Congrats on fitting the wedding ring - I think I need at least another month or so LOL, I went over points on Tuesday but under yesterday so that washes right? LOL of course I was 8 under so I ate an entire bag of popcorn last night hahahaha I still finished under though so I guess that is not too bad huh? anyhoo off to work - met ali's teacher this morning! Nice lady and I like this school better than autumns
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #2578  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Speaking of tombow, are you going to be home on Friday? If so I could run down and pick mine up, just let me know.

hmm Probably not until evening. John has some uniform crap to buy and has to go to Annapolis so I am going with him, but I do have to be home by 5 for the WRAK challenge.
I am going to definitely be here Saturday. no plans yet for Sunday or monday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:39 AM   #2579  
Pearl-ExPert

Good day ya'll. Amanda I'm so proud of you! I know how nice it is to have your wedding rings fit! Mine is still in the shop. I miss it! I'm just wearing my emerald/diamond bands for now.

I so LOVED my first lesson. I learned bunches and have to practice some phrasing, bow techniques and my vibrato. I can hardly wait until next Wednesday!

Jeaneene so glad you got to visit your DS, I miss my oldest DS bunches. Can hardly wait until November to see him again! But the good news is he will be at Andrews, a bit closer to home.

Ok gang need to finish cleaning and do some laundry. I'll check in soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:39 AM   #2580  
Pearl-ExPert

anybody who wants to borrow some of the WW cookbooks, I have a few from a couple, of years ago plus the old points system books on what to order in restaurants and such.

Today I was hoping to get all the online crap done for the cruise but the stoopid site won't load the forms to fill out. Grr.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:41 AM   #2581  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose0165View Post
Humph! My last post didnt take for some reason. anyhow, amanda, just wanted to congratulate you on your decision to do WW and go to the gym. Wish I could get up some gumption to do WW, it is the best diet plan cause its real food everyone can eat. I go to the trainer on Fri (thats why I cant do lunch on Fridays) but dont follow thru the rest of the week. Take it from an old timer - it's smart to take care of your body while you're young.
Hey Rose, Your back order stuff finally came it! I'm pming you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 07:09 AM   #2582  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Just keep thinking November 7. With the way time flies by so quick, it will be here before we know it. I hope we have a nice crew going this time.

I'm on a Halloween kick too Amanda! I still think I'm gonna do either a Halloween or fall themed card for Kathy's swap, since it's my favorite time of year. Hoping to find some pumpkins up in Amish Country for our front porch. This is usually the weekend they start selling them.
Ok that's it your no longer on my BFF list! I love picking out pumpkins. I really like the short fat ones.....lol Have a great trip let us know all about the stamp store tour.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #2583  
Pearl-ExPert

Every year we carve pumpkins. It started shortly after DH and I married. I love to buy them in advance and put them on the porch.

Hugs,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 07:44 AM   #2584  
Glitter Guru

Wishing we could put pumpkins on our porch. Too many critters live in the woods surrounding our house think we are putting out snacks for them...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #2585  
Pearl-ExPert

Jeaneene -- I hear you about the critters. I want to set traps and capture all of the stray cats. I get so tired of cleaning up another animal's "business" out of my vegtable and flower beds.

If I take a picture of a vine, could any of you guys possibly tell me the mystery ? vegtable ? and maybe let me know if it is a pumpkin, cause if it is a pumpkin vine I'm going to pull it, it simply won't be ripe any time soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #2586  
Rubber Obsessor

Good afternoon, another beautiful fall-like day. I love this weather. Mary and Kathi thanks so much for the info about the Ruff Day set. Kathi, thanks for the images offer, I'll let you know if I need a dog card right away. I so wish I could come to your swap at Maryland City, but I have to work that day and support my SU habit. I'm sure it will be a big success.

Thanks again ladies, you are all wonderful. Lynn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #2587  
Pearl-ExPert

Hey everyone!

The test tubes and stoppers are here! They are 6" long without the stoppers.

I bought 250 of them. Turned out shipping was free and they cost about $.25 each instead of the .45 cents I thought they where (whoo hoo good deal).

You guys are welcome to share them with me. I decided not to charge since I'm going to be so coping your ideas for using them. Now I need to buy skittles, and bones and sour candies,m&m's,etc. and go gallery gazing and come up with some fun projects!

They are so cool! Let me know and I can surly accomidate your home or work schedules.

DH will be gone from tomorrow until the 12th if any one wants to come get them that is fine. I also have FREE TO A GOOD home a ton of sparkle n sprinkle stamps, I didn't have to pay for them so if you want any please go through my stach.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #2588  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Ok that's it your no longer on my BFF list! I love picking out pumpkins. I really like the short fat ones.....lol Have a great trip let us know all about the stamp store tour.

Wahhhh!!! LOL

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 10:16 AM   #2589  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Have a great day girls! Enjoy your weekend too! I'll let ya know if any of the stores have anything new. I know I'm heading to Barbara's definitely. Probably Esther and Rachel's too since I can walk to them from the campground.
Now I'm REALLY jealous!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #2590  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Morning all!!! Congrats on fitting the wedding ring - I think I need at least another month or so LOL, I went over points on Tuesday but under yesterday so that washes right? LOL of course I was 8 under so I ate an entire bag of popcorn last night hahahaha I still finished under though so I guess that is not too bad huh? anyhoo off to work - met ali's teacher this morning! Nice lady and I like this school better than autumns
I like your way of thinking! Sounds good to me!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #2591  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyheypaulaView Post
Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been ages since I've visited with you. Hopefully I'll have more time now that my granddaughters are back in school.

I skimmed the posts to see what I missed. Sounds like the SBS was lots of fun. I hope I can make the next one.

Hmmm... I may not recognize some of you - new hair color and hairdos and skinnier bodies! WW is a good diet if you follow it! I joined in Jan. and have lost 25 lbs. but this summer I've been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs! Now we're going on a cruise next week! I like your plan Dawn Marie so I'm going to enjoy the cruise and get back to the gym and diet afterwards.

Time to run some errands. Talk to you later.

Welcome back Paula! Hope you have a great time on your cruise! Where are you cruising to?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #2592  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
hmm Probably not until evening. John has some uniform crap to buy and has to go to Annapolis so I am going with him, but I do have to be home by 5 for the WRAK challenge.
I am going to definitely be here Saturday. no plans yet for Sunday or monday.
Ok, I'll probably stop by Saturday then. I'll call you first to let you know I'm coming by!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #2593  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Paula and thanks for the blog love!

Its always a wash when you go over one day and under the next on WW points! (my humble opinion).

Off to help Mike find a new suit case and grab a bite to eat.

Chat with you guys soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 AM   #2594  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello! I just got word that the used stamp sale my cross line does is Nov 7 in Columbia. Looks like some of you will be away that day Lots of good deals on stamps if you are looking for retired stuff.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #2595  
Pearl-ExPert

Kimmee;

Do I need to send you a check for the coasters or paypal? Let me know.

How are those beautiful girls doing?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #2596  
Watercolor Wizard

Wow, what a time I've been having with SCS! I couldn't see any of the newere posts- at least not since Lynn posted asking about the dog stamps. It's been crazy! Looks like the threads are working for me now...not sure whatelse is wonky...

Hope everyone had a good day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #2597  
Pearl-ExPert

Good evening everyone!

Just got home from buying DH new luggage, eating at Buffalo wild wings and bought two new bed pillows, our's reminded me of kotex maxi pads.

I'm meeting a new local girl for lunch then we'll come here for play time. Now I need to clean off my stamp table so I can get things done.

I've come up with a basic design for my SBS at the fire house!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #2598  
Hardware Hotshot

Losing weight is going to be the death of me. My rear hurts from bike riding, my knee hurts from walking and my stomach is empty from lack of food points! I think I'm having a pitty party tonight and I'm only on day TWO!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #2599  
Pearl-ExPert

Tracy;

Congrats on getting started! I'm proud of you! I know it is hard but you'll be so glad you did it for yourself!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2009, 02:31 AM   #2600  
Watercolor Wizard

You girls who are SU demos- what do you think of SU's new IDA policy? Does that mean that if you remain a demo that you can't post 'other companies' products' on your blogs?
Reply With Quote Likes