Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Maryland Anyone...........? II (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/maryland-anyone-ii-445284/)

harrahx2 07-02-2009 11:03 AM

Three -- two -- one
 
Okay, on the count of three, let's all run over and give Tracy and Amanda Boob hugs because I know, no matter how much they may protest, they love and need hugs. Michelle, where have you been my friend? Am I the only boob hugger out here sticking up for hugs?????? Stacy, don't turn on me..you know hugs are good. (Oh, I just got that pun....don't turn on me, that is what T & A do! LMAO!!!!) You all have a safe and happy 4th...Cindy, don't let the bears hug you.

Kathi127 07-02-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrsjvb (Post 14522226)
Cherie, I wouldn't mind at all. in fact I would appreciate it a lot. I can PM you s
details.

I have internet(limited) access here at the hotel, but none anywhere else.. not even cell service. Using my niece's laptop right now.

My Grandmother looks great....My grandfather.. less so.

the rests of the siblings/cousins show up sometime today. Already bought wine, too...heheheheh. the hot tub is teeny but should be enough..the pool is nice and there's an outdoor area for us 'adults' to enjoy our fermented grape juice.

Hope you all have a great week/holiday.

DM, have a wonderful visit with your family!

Kathi127 07-02-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyL (Post 14524360)
Hope everyone has a safe & happy 4th of July weekend. We're heading out on vacation tonight and will be gone for a bit. No computer either, since we are camping.

I'm due for my first boob squishing this year since I turn 40. Not looking forward to that at all.

Have fun camping Cindy! I wish we were camping too! Maybe later on we'll be able to squeeze a weekend trip in.

Kathi127 07-02-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 14525723)
It is so far good news, the mamo was clear and the US showed two cysts one was all clustered together and looked like an ailen. The Dr. thinks Walter Reid most likely may want to drain one, but doesn't think it is serious at all.

<whew> So I guess it was a smashing success -- literally! roflol

So glad you got good news Loretta! It can definitely be a worry until you find out that all is ok!

Joan B 07-03-2009 02:43 AM

I'm laughing because I came to this thread to see what the Maryland get together was all about and found that it was a get together of folks' boobs!!!! Good job!

Mrsjvb 07-03-2009 02:47 AM

SHHH must type quietly it's 630 and my cousin is still sleeping.. but of course I am wide awake. It's GREAT catching up..and since everybody is arriving in stages we can catch up gradually. My baby brudder is due in this afternoon and I must get ready to pick on him as a any good Big sister is required to do.

no humidity at all but it only hit 70 yesterday so we are all a bit..underdressed..heheheh. Eh, we'll survive. Hoping to actually talk to John tomorrow. He has a phone card he will try and use. Wine and beer flows at the hotel and the kids LOVE the pool. the Big kids love the Hot tub...

Have agreat weekend, all!!!

EmGee458 07-03-2009 03:40 AM

Good morning, all!! It looks to be a pretty day!! DH went for a LONG ride on his motorcycle down to Shenandoah National Park, so I'm home alone to do as I please! I really need to finish up laundry from the cruise and I desperately need to clean the bathroom...but then I'm gonna stamp somemore!

Joan, welcome- we hope you stay around...we're a bunch of friendly boobs! :D

Rose0165 07-03-2009 04:28 AM

DM - sounds like you are having a wonderful time. The weather sounds delightful too. Enjoy!

EmGee458 07-03-2009 05:07 AM

Question- anyone know where I could get a digi download of Thomas the Train or where I might be able to get a stamp? One of the teacher's at my school's son had surgery on June 14th and is still in the hospital due to complications- his mom has not left the hospital since he entered...hopefully he'll be home soon and we're doing a card shower for him. He LOVES Thomas and I'd love to be able to make him some sort of Thomas card but can't seem to find anything...help?!

MelenaPrincess 07-03-2009 05:25 AM

Mary~Here are a few coloring pages you could reduce the size and use. http://www.sproutonline.com/sprout/c...ppreset=thomas

ms.rhetta 07-03-2009 06:22 AM

Good morning!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 14529300)
So glad you got good news Loretta! It can definitely be a worry until you find out that all is ok!

Thanks Kathi!

Nice to be here chatting with everyone!

I finally sold my old Cricut the lady is picking it up today.

I'm getting ready to spend $xxx (wow it is alot) on a new plastic storage bins for my paper. These are the same ones used at the craft stores. I've been saving for over a year to buy them. I'll be giving the cube ones away for a little $ if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

AmandaW 07-03-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14533161)
Question- anyone know where I could get a digi download of Thomas the Train or where I might be able to get a stamp? One of the teacher's at my school's son had surgery on June 14th and is still in the hospital due to complications- his mom has not left the hospital since he entered...hopefully he'll be home soon and we're doing a card shower for him. He LOVES Thomas and I'd love to be able to make him some sort of Thomas card but can't seem to find anything...help?!

I would love to send him a card if that's ok! Poor kid and Mom I know all to well what that is like and it's no fun.

AmandaW 07-03-2009 06:31 AM

Have a Happy and Safe 4th everyone! I'm off got to do some cooking for the BBQ tomorrow.

TobysGrandma 07-03-2009 07:05 AM

Hi Amanda,
Just wanted to hello from York, Pa. I am Jen's mom and she is on vacation for a few days. She ususally keeps me informed. I was just looking to see if there was a Ft. Mead
day planned in the future. Jen and I haven't been to any get togethers for a long time and I am out of ideas for card making this summer.

Have a great holiday.
Tobys grandma

EmGee458 07-03-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaW (Post 14533336)
I would love to send him a card if that's ok! Poor kid and Mom I know all to well what that is like and it's no fun.

Aw, Amanda, that's sweet of you! I don't have mom's permission to give out his address but if you'd like to send the card to me, I'll certainly make sure he gets it. He's 8 or 9 years old, but is developmentally delayed, so he's probably on a 5 or 6 year old level...his name is Ricky. :)

EmGee458 07-03-2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincess (Post 14533258)
Mary~Here are a few coloring pages you could reduce the size and use. http://www.sproutonline.com/sprout/c...ppreset=thomas

Thanks, Kimme! I'll check it out!

ms.rhetta 07-03-2009 08:12 AM

Sounds like everyone is doing it up big for the 4th. Our idea of celebrating is putting hot dogs on the grill and eating potato salad!

Have a happy fourth, chat at you guys later!

Kathi127 07-03-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14533618)
Aw, Amanda, that's sweet of you! I don't have mom's permission to give out his address but if you'd like to send the card to me, I'll certainly make sure he gets it. He's 8 or 9 years old, but is developmentally delayed, so he's probably on a 5 or 6 year old level...his name is Ricky. :)

Mary I'd be happy to get a card out to Ricky too! I'll work on it today and get it in the mail to you on Monday as I'm sure there's no mail delivery tomorrow.

EmGee458 07-03-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 14534451)
Mary I'd be happy to get a card out to Ricky too! I'll work on it today and get it in the mail to you on Monday as I'm sure there's no mail delivery tomorrow.

Thanks, Kathi! I know Ricky (AND his mom) will appreciate it!!

AmandaW 07-03-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 14534451)
Mary I'd be happy to get a card out to Ricky too! I'll work on it today and get it in the mail to you on Monday as I'm sure there's no mail delivery tomorrow.

Yep I'll do the same it will be on it's way Monday.

EmGee458 07-04-2009 04:13 AM

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday!!

EmGee458 07-04-2009 04:13 AM

Update on Ricky- he went back into surgery on Thursday to try to find out why he can't keep down anything. Looks like they'll have to redo the entire process that they did in the first surgery, so not sure when he'll be home...

Rose0165 07-04-2009 04:20 AM

Have a happy 4th everyone. Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the military people and their families for their service.

AmandaW 07-04-2009 05:58 AM

Happy 4th Everyone!

ms.rhetta 07-04-2009 08:24 AM

Happy fourth to everyone!

ms.rhetta 07-04-2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14539008)
Update on Ricky- he went back into surgery on Thursday to try to find out why he can't keep down anything. Looks like they'll have to redo the entire process that they did in the first surgery, so not sure when he'll be home...

Poor little guy! PM me with his address please and I'll send a card and maybe a small stuffed toy!

Hugs!

ms.rhetta 07-04-2009 01:21 PM

For sale
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone;

I've been busy cleaning my craft area. I'm selling this:

There are nine cubes and they even have a handy storage dust/bag cover. I want $40.00 and wanted to offer it to you guys before trying to sell it on Craigs list.

Thanks!

Loretta

EmGee458 07-05-2009 06:42 AM

Good morning eveyone! It's another sunny day- hopefully it'll stay that way! :) I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday yesterday. DH and I finally got out on the bikes for a 2-hour ride. Between the weather and the cruise, it was the first time I'd been out in several weeks! It sure was a beautiful day for a ride!

Loretta, that's a great paper sorter...wish I had room for it!

Enjoy your day!

ms.rhetta 07-05-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14544578)
Good morning eveyone! It's another sunny day- hopefully it'll stay that way! :) I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday yesterday. DH and I finally got out on the bikes for a 2-hour ride. Between the weather and the cruise, it was the first time I'd been out in several weeks! It sure was a beautiful day for a ride!

Loretta, that's a great paper sorter...wish I had room for it!

Enjoy your day!

Hi Mary,

Yes I have gremlins in my computer, first it Unsubed me from all my feedblitz blogs, now its loosing PM's. I seriously need a memory upgrade. I have a terabite drive and it isn't enough to clean up the computer's hard drive. I'm not that savy!

On another note, The paper storage can be 'rearranged' as needed. The "s" rings holding the paper shelves together are totally re-doable. Hopefully I can get it sold this week. THe new storage unit should arrive next week while Mike is away at CRC in Georgia.

Hugs,

Emerald77 07-05-2009 01:27 PM

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone had a great fourth! We had a blast with a great bbq and a pretty awesome fireworks show on Meade (seemed neverending LOL) Scared Amanda at first then she realized she liked it and ashley was not enjoying it too much til I got her to fall asleep! Overall a great time...I will try to update my blog with some pics =0)

Kathi127 07-05-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77 (Post 14546408)
Hi Everyone! Hope everyone had a great fourth! We had a blast with a great bbq and a pretty awesome fireworks show on Meade (seemed neverending LOL) Scared Amanda at first then she realized she liked it and ashley was not enjoying it too much til I got her to fall asleep! Overall a great time...I will try to update my blog with some pics =0)

Hi All! We had a great 4th too, the fireworks in our neighborhood were pretty awesome, we felt like we were downtown! Rusty hid in the bedroom with his daddy where he felt safe! Poor guy!

Stacy, I'm putting some more coupons in the mail to you tomorrow for baby stuff so you should get them in a day or so.

Kathi127 07-05-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 14541653)
Hello everyone;

I've been busy cleaning my craft area. I'm selling this:

There are nine cubes and they even have a handy storage dust/bag cover. I want $40.00 and wanted to offer it to you guys before trying to sell it on Craigs list.

Thanks!

Loretta

I wish I had room for it but I'm currently sharing my stamping room with my son for his bedroom so there isn't another inch to spare anywhere! It sure is a nice looking setup, I'm sure if you don't get any takers here you will have no problem selling it on Craig's list.

Kathi127 07-05-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14539008)
Update on Ricky- he went back into surgery on Thursday to try to find out why he can't keep down anything. Looks like they'll have to redo the entire process that they did in the first surgery, so not sure when he'll be home...

Aww, that's a shame, poor little fellow. My card is ready to go in the mail first thing to you tomorrow morning so you'll probably get it Tuesday.

EmGee458 07-05-2009 06:11 PM

Anyone else planning on going to the shoebox swap at Create IT Crafts on the 18th? Kathi and I are going.

tracyltripp 07-05-2009 07:19 PM

Sounds like everyone had a good 4th of July! We had a great one as well, with tons of food and some wonderful friends with an awesome close of fireworks.

Wish me luck tomorrow dd's friend arrived! Have a great week ladies.

Emerald77 07-06-2009 05:47 AM

Morning all!!!

Poor Rusty!! I did not even think about poor Mom's dog, the fireworks probably took a year off her life (she has not been the same since riding out a hurricane with mom!!)

Thanks for the coupons!!!! I cant wait....also I found a Weis flyer in my scentsy bag so whomever gave me that thank you!!! I love freebies LOL

Also I am out of Salt and some seasonings so I am putting in a pampered Chef order this week, if you need anything let me know

ms.rhetta 07-06-2009 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 14548196)
I wish I had room for it but I'm currently sharing my stamping room with my son for his bedroom so there isn't another inch to spare anywhere! It sure is a nice looking setup, I'm sure if you don't get any takers here you will have no problem selling it on Craig's list.

Yeah, need the $$ to help buy the new one, acrylic set up like the stores use! I'm excited. I can't believe I have so much paper.

I also have some alterable stuff FREE if anyone is interested. Just need to pair down a bit!

ms.rhetta 07-06-2009 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77 (Post 14550525)
Morning all!!!

Poor Rusty!! I did not even think about poor Mom's dog, the fireworks probably took a year off her life (she has not been the same since riding out a hurricane with mom!!)

Thanks for the coupons!!!! I cant wait....also I found a Weis flyer in my scentsy bag so whomever gave me that thank you!!! I love freebies LOL

Also I am out of Salt and some seasonings so I am putting in a pampered Chef order this week, if you need anything let me know

Yeah! A papered Chef person! Do you have a websight or catty I can look at? I'd love to place an order!

AmandaW 07-06-2009 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 14548931)
Sounds like everyone had a good 4th of July! We had a great one as well, with tons of food and some wonderful friends with an awesome close of fireworks.

Wish me luck tomorrow dd's friend arrived! Have a great week ladies.

Tracy thanks again for having us over it we had a great time. The food was so yummy!

Good luck and have lots of fun with your company! Stay safe on your trips Tripps!

AmandaW 07-06-2009 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 14548164)
Hi All! We had a great 4th too, the fireworks in our neighborhood were pretty awesome, we felt like we were downtown! Rusty hid in the bedroom with his daddy where he felt safe! Poor guy!

Stacy, I'm putting some more coupons in the mail to you tomorrow for baby stuff so you should get them in a day or so.

Poor Rusty! I was thinking of him.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:57 AM.