Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Maryland Anyone...........? II (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/maryland-anyone-ii-445284/)

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaABragg (Post 14638923)
subscribing

Welcome Lisa!

Mrsjvb 07-16-2009 07:25 AM

Welcome Lisa! Always nice to see another person get sucked i... err I mean join our happy gang of lunati....err I mean Stampers.. yeah that's it...Stampers. ;)

You know how I am always complaining that I am cold and that I wish it would get warmer? well I lied.. at least about the humidity part... My hands are so swollen right now that I cannot do a damn thing.. I bought the MFT Kit which I ADORE but I cannot assemble the boxes because my hands hurt too much and I cannot do the fine motor control needed to fold and red line tape the edges.

Oh and of course the color chart that comes with the directions...yeah I have maybe three of the colors listed and nothing of what I DO have is close enough to what I don't...

the MINUTE that credit from the cruise hits the credit card I am buying the rest of the Ciaos....

But I have to start behaving.. in about a month the pay drops about $300/month cuz he'll be home. the $108 longevity pay raise he got as of the 11th helps a teeny bit...

and Brown doesn't love me.. he was by very early today.. but for next door.. not me.. *sniff*

devonsmom98 07-16-2009 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 14639564)
Are you sure it's not mine?

Actually - I was thinking it MIGHT be YOUR's - so I made sure I looked at the label, before I took it from him!!!! LOL!!!! I was not expecting it.

devonsmom98 07-16-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 14639629)
Harry was good. Did you have fun at 6 flags?

Devon did! I just provide transportation!!! But, there was not a single line - not even to process our passes. THAT was nice! It was pretty much empty. And, even nicer, there was a breeze all day.

EmGee458 07-16-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaABragg (Post 14638923)
subscribing

Hi, Lisa! Been out on that bike lately??? Kathi and I rode up to the RIBBON OUTLET on our bikes...what a great ride!!!

jtax 07-16-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrsjvb (Post 14640659)
Welcome Lisa! Always nice to see another person get sucked i... err I mean join our happy gang of lunati....err I mean Stampers.. yeah that's it...Stampers. ;)

You know how I am always complaining that I am cold and that I wish it would get warmer? well I lied.. at least about the humidity part... My hands are so swollen right now that I cannot do a damn thing.. I bought the MFT Kit which I ADORE but I cannot assemble the boxes because my hands hurt too much and I cannot do the fine motor control needed to fold and red line tape the edges.

Oh and of course the color chart that comes with the directions...yeah I have maybe three of the colors listed and nothing of what I DO have is close enough to what I don't...

the MINUTE that credit from the cruise hits the credit card I am buying the rest of the Ciaos....

But I have to start behaving.. in about a month the pay drops about $300/month cuz he'll be home. the $108 longevity pay raise he got as of the 11th helps a teeny bit...

and Brown doesn't love me.. he was by very early today.. but for next door.. not me.. *sniff*

Maybe he will still come see you. A few weeks ago Mr. Brown came to see me early in the day and when he was handing me my box, he said he would be back later with two more boxes that were too far back in the truck to dig out right then. Sure enough, a few hours later, he was back. Not very efficient, but glad to get two deliveries in one day - imagine that!

jtax 07-16-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77 (Post 14639759)
J - I have left AI 4 voice messages and 1 email and NO replies!!!!! they are on my naughty list (and not the good naughty either LOL) I am going to keep trying - as it is now a challenge but it looks like they are on vacation until the 21st. So I have not forgotten! Needless to say I will think twice before ordering again!

So sorry you are being challenged! Hope when they get back from their vacation, you can connect - how very frustrating! I appreciate your efforts!

LisaABragg 07-16-2009 09:04 AM

Bike ride

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14640748)
Hi, Lisa! Been out on that bike lately??? Kathi and I rode up to the RIBBON OUTLET on our bikes...what a great ride!!!

Mary,
Yep, got out last weekend. Had friends that rode up from Knoxville. We ended up putting 400 miles on. Loved it! See, there is an up side to still being unemployed! Ha ha.
Lisa Bragg

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 09:15 AM

Hi everyone!

Stacy it was great seeing you. Came directly home and fixed a roast beef sandwich, it was so good!

Gonna head to the pool for a while.

My all time favorite color with SU was pink pirouette (sp). I bought extra's so I'd have it for a while.

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 09:16 AM

Amanda;

How did the doctor visit/US go. Praying for you!

EmGee458 07-16-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaABragg (Post 14641916)
Mary,
Yep, got out last weekend. Had friends that rode up from Knoxville. We ended up putting 400 miles on. Loved it! See, there is an up side to still being unemployed! Ha ha.
Lisa Bragg

Especially with all this great weather we've been having!!! Glad you were able to get out and ride!

Emerald77 07-16-2009 10:21 AM

has anyone ever done the maya road warehouse kits? are they any good?

tracyltripp 07-16-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77 (Post 14643047)
has anyone ever done the maya road warehouse kits? are they any good?

I have never done their kits but I do buy their chipboard tins alot.lol:mrgreen:

tracyltripp 07-16-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98 (Post 14640719)
Actually - I was thinking it MIGHT be YOUR's - so I made sure I looked at the label, before I took it from him!!!! LOL!!!! I was not expecting it.

LOL! I saw Mr Brownt he other day and was upset he didn't stop for me.:(

tracyltripp 07-16-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98 (Post 14640740)
Devon did! I just provide transportation!!! But, there was not a single line - not even to process our passes. THAT was nice! It was pretty much empty. And, even nicer, there was a breeze all day.

Oh that is wonderful. I love when there are no lines.

tracyltripp 07-16-2009 11:04 AM

Quite day on the thread I see. Hopefully, everyone is staying cool.

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 14643465)
Quite day on the thread I see. Hopefully, everyone is staying cool.

Staying cool in the AC here! I agree it is quiet in here.

Don't know about you guys, but we really need rain. My poor grass looks like straw and I'm having to constantly water veggies, flowers and our plants.

Poor puppies don't even want to go outside.

I have purchased quiet a few of the 3-d sizzix dies, the pie, more boxes, purse, suitecase, etc., was wondering if anyone wants to come play I have plenty of paper to use or you can bring your own.

Also, still have some stamps/etc., for sale and free just PM me and we can get together.

Emerald77 07-16-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 14643420)
I have never done their kits but I do buy their chipboard tins alot.lol:mrgreen:

I am tempted it is $50 for a box full of their old stuff to make room for new stufff....One year I will cave before they sell out LOL

MelenaPrincess 07-16-2009 11:35 AM

DM~Thank you for the Rainbow Bridge card. It got here yesterday. That was FAST!

EmGee458 07-16-2009 12:46 PM

Just found out Ricky came home from the hospital today!!! He and his mom wanted to thank everyone for their get well cards. Ricky really enjoyed the 'happy mail'!!

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14644563)
Just found out Ricky came home from the hospital today!!! He and his mom wanted to thank everyone for their get well cards. Ricky really enjoyed the 'happy mail'!!

I'm working on it... I swear!

Now the A1C wants happy mail. "Anything mom, but chocolate would be good":rolleyes:thinking he'll have to put it in the fridge before consumption.

Trying to finish off the birthday club monthly gift. It will be on my blog if you're interested. Now to scrub the E6000 glud off my fingers.

Kathi127 07-16-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincess (Post 14643720)

How is your furbaby doing? I think of her everyday.

Kathi127 07-16-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14638723)
Good morning, all!! It's Thursday! Woo Hoo! My last day of work before vacation again! Then I'll be off for 10 days!

That's it... rub it in why don't ya!!!!:p

Kathi127 07-16-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrsjvb (Post 14640659)

DM, sorry to hear about the swollen fingers, the humidity gets to mine too but I'm sure not as bad as yours. I think relief is coming though, I thought I heard that a cold front is coming in over the weekend and much cooler air! Of course then you'll be cold again!

Kathi127 07-16-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaABragg (Post 14641916)
Mary,
Lisa Bragg

That's pretty cool Lisa! I'm itching to get out and ride again! We will all have to get together sometime soon for a ride!

Kathi127 07-16-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14644563)

Oh that's so wonderful! I hope he is doing well!

EmGee458 07-16-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 14644822)
I'm working on it... I swear!

Now the A1C wants happy mail. "Anything mom, but chocolate would be good":rolleyes:thinking he'll have to put it in the fridge before consumption.

Trying to finish off the birthday club monthly gift. It will be on my blog if you're interested. Now to scrub the E6000 glud off my fingers.

Loretta, you don't have to worry about it with everything you've got going on!

MelenaPrincess 07-16-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 14645258)
How is your furbaby doing? I think of her everyday.

She went to dog heaven on Monday night. She wasn't keeping food down any more and her system was pretty much starving herself. She's in a better place where she can chase bunnies all the time now. We knew it was the right time when dh pulled out the leash to go and she didn't mouth at it and lead the way. She was excited but not in the same way. Her legs were also starting to go out from under her and her circulation was shutting down. It's hard to let go, but I know it was the right time.

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincess (Post 14646024)
She went to dog heaven on Monday night. She wasn't keeping food down any more and her system was pretty much starving herself. She's in a better place where she can chase bunnies all the time now. We knew it was the right time when dh pulled out the leash to go and she didn't mouth at it and lead the way. She was excited but not in the same way. Her legs were also starting to go out from under her and her circulation was shutting down. It's hard to let go, but I know it was the right time.

So sorry to hear she died. I'm glad she is at rest and peace. Prayers going your way as well as your family!

ms.rhetta 07-16-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 14645915)
Loretta, you don't have to worry about it with everything you've got going on!

Thanks Mary!

Should have some me time tomorrow morning before picking up DH from the airport. Its been a busy and productive day.

At lest I have a start on the Birthday Club gift, its on the blog.

Mrsjvb 07-16-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincess (Post 14643720)

you are quite welcome.. I am always on the lookout for a sentiment of the Rainbow Bridge poem..

AmandaW 07-16-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Ahhh Kimmie I'm sorry. It's never easy, how are the Girls doing with it?

Take Care
Amanda

AmandaW 07-16-2009 05:36 PM

I have no news from my appt. I'm going to call the Doc in the morning and see if she can get me in next week.

Tracy thanks for watching the Boys today. I never dreamed the appt would take so long.

Emerald77 07-16-2009 05:54 PM

Kimme, I am so sorry to hear about your furbaby. It is good she is no longer suffering but i know that does not make it any easier. I wish your family well through this tough time.

EmGee458 07-16-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Aw, Kimme, I'm SO sorry!!

Kathi127 07-16-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Kimme, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy to let our sweet furbabies go but it definitely sounds like she was ready to say goodbye. I know she is running around happily chasing all those bunnies now.

CindyL 07-17-2009 04:18 AM

Quote:

So sorry Kimme! It's always so hard to say goodbye to a loyal pet. How are the girls handling it?

CindyL 07-17-2009 04:21 AM

Good morning girls! I baked zucchini bread Wednesday night and brought some into work on Thursday like I do every summer. This morning I come in here to find 2 huge zucchini on my desk with a sticky note saying "make me into bread, cuz I'm hungry". I about peed myself from laughing. These guys are nuts!

It's finally feeling like July outside. I sure hope we get the rain this afternoon. We sure do need it.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

devonsmom98 07-17-2009 04:38 AM

Mark your calendars!!!

~ I know I am marking MINE!!!!! I made two - T-W-O cards this morning - WHOO-HOO!! I know, I know, it's nothing compared to the handfuls you all make on a weekly, if not daily basis!! But, seeing as I haven't made any since the New Year's cards I made in January - I am very proud of myself :D Off to see Harry Potter this morning. Not sure how much better the day can get (unless someone wants to come clean my house!!!)

EmGee458 07-17-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonsmom98 (Post 14650714)
~ I know I am marking MINE!!!!! I made two - T-W-O cards this morning - WHOO-HOO!! I know, I know, it's nothing compared to the handfuls you all make on a weekly, if not daily basis!! But, seeing as I haven't made any since the New Year's cards I made in January - I am very proud of myself :D Off to see Harry Potter this morning. Not sure how much better the day can get (unless someone wants to come clean my house!!!)

Enjoy the movie! We're planning on going to see it this afternoon.

I need to get my papers cut for the card I'm taking to the shoebox swap tomorrow. I got the card made just need to get everything else together.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)