In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2009, 04:12 AM   #2761  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Yeah I was afraid it was going to wake all the kids up that early LOL

I am soooo ready to be done with taxes, I have my federal done but I am dreading my states!!! CA is handing out IOU's so I dont really see a rush there LOL and MD sounds like a PAIN this year because I was a part year resident.

I am looking forward to tonight, be nice to escape for a bit =0)
Really?! IOU'S! Wow that's really sad.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 04:48 AM   #2762  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Very windy out here too...and it's trash day. I have no idea how the recycling didn't end up all over the place. DH stacked our patio chairs and then tied a cover over them for the winter and they were blown about 6' and knocked over.

<---Has never done taxes. My sil is a CPA and does ours.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:00 AM   #2763  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Oh must be nice LOL I did a minor in accounting and my major is finance so I figure I should do my own hahahaha - That whole "taxes done free" on base thing though is tempting especially with state taxes, they are the pain =0)

Yeah CA apparently is going bankrupt and cannot afford to pay out refunds, so they are doing IOU's, If you filed before 2/1/09 you had a chance at getting it in a timely manner but I did not even have all my tax documents by then !!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:39 AM   #2764  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

How odd....... Evan's school is going to Pizza Hut as a Field Trip. Anyone wanna go on a field trip to the local chinese restaurant? LOL
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:50 AM   #2765  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
How odd....... Evan's school is going to Pizza Hut as a Field Trip. Anyone wanna go on a field trip to the local chinese restaurant? LOL
me me me me!!! I loved that place...don't know why. The subs from the pizza place in that strip are good too. I had A LOT of them the last month I was preggo with the twins.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 05:57 AM   #2766  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

heheh I have a Nice one across the street.. and I just found out they deliver too! Tracy approves of their Hot and Sour Soup...

I freaked out at 0500 too. right across from my Master BR is a tall skinny bendy tree that every time it storms I swear it's going to snap and land on my purty new deck..

I HAD planned on walking to the Post Office about a mile from the house, but if by noon it hasn't slowed down I will have to skip it. but the last two phone calls John has been like.. "did you mail out my bathing suit yet?" .

Yes, he has the life.. the base he is on is is where everybody ELSE comes for their 4 day Mini R&Rs from Iraq and Afghanistan, so he has daily access to the apparently very nice swimming pool. get this.. LUNCH yesterday was T bones and Crab legs. LUNCH! so much for him roughing it there... heheheh

the MWR building is right on his way from his Quonset hut and his office, so he can check email daily and he says he will try to call twice a week. If that's true, this will be the most communication he has had in all of his deployments.. I am used to the ship being dark for a week at a time!

see you this evening! Cannot wait..the meatballs are simmering as I type. yes it takes all day.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #2767  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
heheh I have a Nice one across the street.. and I just found out they deliver too! Tracy approves of their Hot and Sour Soup...

I freaked out at 0500 too. right across from my Master BR is a tall skinny bendy tree that every time it storms I swear it's going to snap and land on my purty new deck..

I HAD planned on walking to the Post Office about a mile from the house, but if by noon it hasn't slowed down I will have to skip it. but the last two phone calls John has been like.. "did you mail out my bathing suit yet?" .

Yes, he has the life.. the base he is on is is where everybody ELSE comes for their 4 day Mini R&Rs from Iraq and Afghanistan, so he has daily access to the apparently very nice swimming pool. get this.. LUNCH yesterday was T bones and Crab legs. LUNCH! so much for him roughing it there... heheheh

the MWR building is right on his way from his Quonset hut and his office, so he can check email daily and he says he will try to call twice a week. If that's true, this will be the most communication he has had in all of his deployments.. I am used to the ship being dark for a week at a time!

see you this evening! Cannot wait..the meatballs are simmering as I type. yes it takes all day.

Dawnmarie- you can go usps.com and sign up for Click & Ship. You can print out your labels on the computer and mail them from home. You just have to set up an account and use a CC or CheckCard. It would from being blown to the post office!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #2768  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Dawnmarie- you can go usps.com and sign up for Click & Ship. You can print out your labels on the computer and mail them from home. You just have to set up an account and use a CC or CheckCard. It would from being blown to the post office!
Click & Ship is great!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:36 AM   #2769  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

mmmm chinese food, and hot & sour soup, yall have to stop LOL It is bad enough I am having to sit here and smell my beef tips I have sitting in the crock pot LOL
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:33 AM   #2770  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Wow, go back to bed and everyone gets chatty!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #2771  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

yeah, I am thinking that click n ship will be best.. plus I need to order some more flat rate boxes, I am out of the special rate FPO ones....

the Squid is getting cookies next.. still too hot for chocolates or my hard candy....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #2772  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
yeah, I am thinking that click n ship will be best.. plus I need to order some more flat rate boxes, I am out of the special rate FPO ones....

the Squid is getting cookies next.. still too hot for chocolates or my hard candy....
hmmm....Squid doesn't need any cookies, but now us Meade girls really could use some.lol
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #2773  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

actually I was planning a coffee/tea and dessert night.....how does Death By Chocolate sound?!

My Sister is currently picking my brain on wedding invites. seems a friend of hers is gettin' hitched and is in need of about 50, in a bright cornflower blue and a star theme.

I have those sticky strip stars from Jody's store which I HEART which I thought could be covered in glitter or microbeads. toss in a fun font, some vellum and of course ribbon.. how much would something like that run from each of you.. assuming you had plenty o' time to make 'em?
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #2774  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I wanna hear all about the get together tonight. I will be in the car most of the day tomorrow and Monday going back and forth to Ohio. If you have my cell give me a call
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 02:32 AM   #2775  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I had SUCH a great time last night!! Thanks, Tracy, for having us all over!!! Kimme, we missed you, and thanks for the cute little Valentine's favor! I must say that the Ft. Meade girls ROCK!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 03:49 AM   #2776  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Happy Friday the 13th!


Tracy thank you for having us. It was the most fun I've had on a Thursday in a long time. We missed you Kimmie don't worry Kathi and Mary are planning the next get together for Feb so we will see ya soon. Ladies it was lots of fun!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 04:04 AM   #2777  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have been reliably informed that I cannot leave the house tomorrow. so as soon as I have brekkie, I am off to the PO. can't use Click N ship on Flat rates! Bummer, dude.....

when I got home, John was online so I spent 2 hours IMing. he's still sorta jet lagged.. plus he's used to being at work at 0630, not 0900 so he has like 2 hours in the mornings after breakfast to hang out in the MWR tent.

hasn't figured out a cheap way to hook up his laptop to the web, so no webcamming, but still...massively spoiled this deployment!

last night was great, Stacy, hope you still have hair left after all that tape!!!!
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 04:09 AM   #2778  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I have been reliably informed that I cannot leave the house tomorrow. so as soon as I have brekkie, I am off to the PO. can't use Click N ship on Flat rates! Bummer, dude.....

when I got home, John was online so I spent 2 hours IMing. he's still sorta jet lagged.. plus he's used to being at work at 0630, not 0900 so he has like 2 hours in the mornings after breakfast to hang out in the MWR tent.

hasn't figured out a cheap way to hook up his laptop to the web, so no webcamming, but still...massively spoiled this deployment!

last night was great, Stacy, hope you still have hair left after all that tape!!!!
LOL! Poor Stacy
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #2779  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Thanks again Tracy for a really fun night! It was great seeing everyone and I had a blast! Thanks Tracy, Kimme, and Stacy for the Valentine goodies!

Stacy I hope you get your tire fixed today!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:43 AM   #2780  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

LOL dont remind me hahahahaha I am scared to leave with it being Friday the 13th!!! My hubby is going to try to air it up and we are going to hopefully get it plugged on base! I cant believe we went from 2 cars both fairly new to no cars in a couple days!!

I had a great time as well!! You ladies definitely surprised me =0) Thank you all for such wonderful gifts!! Kimme - I hope you have a very safe trip and we def. missed you!!! You would not believe what they did to me hahahahaha My hat was very "lovely" I am happy I have til August to come up with appropriate payback hats LOL Taking suggestions ladies LOL
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 AM   #2781  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Stacy, I finally had a chance to open up your Valentine surprise- thank you!...where did you get that designer paper?? I LOVE the brown with the glitter butterflies!! I can't wait to use it!! Now, to find the perfect butterfly stamp to go with it!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 AM   #2782  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
LOL dont remind me hahahahaha I am scared to leave with it being Friday the 13th!!! My hubby is going to try to air it up and we are going to hopefully get it plugged on base! I cant believe we went from 2 cars both fairly new to no cars in a couple days!!

I had a great time as well!! You ladies definitely surprised me =0) Thank you all for such wonderful gifts!! Kimme - I hope you have a very safe trip and we def. missed you!!! You would not believe what they did to me hahahahaha My hat was very "lovely" I am happy I have til August to come up with appropriate payback hats LOL Taking suggestions ladies LOL
Updated the Meade blog! LOL!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!

Last edited by AmandaW; 02-13-2009 at 05:54 AM..
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:53 AM   #2783  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Happy Friday the 13th!


Tracy thank you for having us. It was the most fun I've had on a Thursday in a long time. We missed you Kimmie don't worry Kathi and Mary are planning the next get together for Feb so we will see ya soon. Ladies it was lots of fun!
Hmm- WHO can we embarass this time?
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #2784  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

oooh oooh Tracy LOL she needs a hat!!!! Why am I scared to go look at the blog LOL

The paper is SEI, cannot remember the line name!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:32 AM   #2785  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Saw the blog hahahahahahaha I dont know how you sat across from me Amanda hahahahahaha
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:49 AM   #2786  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
oooh oooh Tracy LOL she needs a hat!!!! Why am I scared to go look at the blog LOL

The paper is SEI, cannot remember the line name!
Excuse me! Kathi wanted the hat not Tracy....Tracy nice Kathi bad.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 07:58 AM   #2787  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Updated the Meade blog! LOL!
Oh, darn! I'll have to wait till I get home to see it! The school won't let me access blogs!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #2788  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

you all are so funny!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #2789  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Stacy, I finally had a chance to open up your Valentine surprise- thank you!...where did you get that designer paper?? I LOVE the brown with the glitter butterflies!! I can't wait to use it!! Now, to find the perfect butterfly stamp to go with it!

I got a better Idea.. I have the CB butterfly die....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #2790  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Excuse me! Kathi wanted the hat not Tracy....Tracy nice Kathi bad.
Ahhh the plot thickens!!! Kathi was letting me blame you too tsk, tsk, tsk. Kathi I see another hat in your future Of course one cannot forget the glee Tracy had TAPING it to my head so that still deserves a special bday hat
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #2791  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Stacy how's the tire? All fixed I hope.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #2792  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Excuse me! Kathi wanted the hat not Tracy....Tracy nice Kathi bad.
Hey! I was just wanting to share all the fun I had wearing my hat at the birthday lunch!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #2793  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

hahaha paying it forward huh LOL

Tire is fixed! It had a piece of metal in it and I probably killed the valve stem driving on it the tiny bit I did! They patched it up though so I am good for now =0)
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 05:20 AM   #2794  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Happy V-Day! Anyone have big plans today? I'm getting ready to go shopping and that's about it.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 05:22 AM   #2795  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

just working on SBS stuff. I have been ordered to NOT go any where today. I am even splurging and ordering pizza and wings for dinner tonight....

I have already talked to him, but I guess i am getting a delivery at some point today.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 05:22 AM   #2796  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

just working on SBS stuff. I have been ordered to NOT go any where today. I am even splurging and ordering pizza and wings for dinner tonight....

I have already talked to him, but I guess i am getting a delivery at some point today.

Think I may even start on March's Christmas cards too for the challenge....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 05:25 AM   #2797  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
just working on SBS stuff. I have been ordered to NOT go any where today. I am even splurging and ordering pizza and wings for dinner tonight....

I have already talked to him, but I guess i am getting a delivery at some point today.

Think I may even start on March's Christmas cards too for the challenge....
I'm going to Glen Burnie today. Do you need anything?
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 07:50 AM   #2798  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

so I have John taking requests for cards..I guess they got a lot of Christmas ones, but not too many of the others so I said I would get together a whole bunch of generic I miss yous as well as general Birthday and anniversary ones.

he also sent me a really cute purple flower pot with a lovely arrangement that came with a big Heart balloon. Why yes,I am spoiled, thank you for noticing.. heheheh

Altered container is done, just working on contents now....and there is ribbon involved.....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #2799  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Happy V-Day! Anyone have big plans today? I'm getting ready to go shopping and that's about it.
Hubby is taking me to dinner tonight but we really haven't decided where yet. Wherever we go I'm sure it's going to be crowded! Oh, and we are cleaning the basement out to make room for my grandson's bedroom, I'll finally get him off my couch!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #2800  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Hubby is taking me to dinner tonight but we really haven't decided where yet. Wherever we go I'm sure it's going to be crowded! Oh, and we are cleaning the basement out to make room for my grandson's bedroom, I'll finally get him off my couch!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!
Have fun at dinner!! We decided we'll just eat in tonight because of the crowds.

Kathi- can you guess where Wayne is right now???

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off