In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #2201  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Ok Ladies you need to check out this place.

Xpedx
paper and graphics
3101 Washington Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21230

They have A-2 env $14.00 250ct. They have cool stuff.
OH cool - we need a road trip, with someone other than me driving LOL - after my last trip to plaza artist materials in baltimore I have swore I would never drive into baltimore again LOL Thank goodness they have a location near walter reed!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #2202  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Rhonda and I found some really GOOD deals today. Kim at Create it has EVERYTHING 50% off! For all of you copic fans she has them 50% off!

Thanks Rhonda!

Amanda

Man I am now going to have to venture towards her store!! I cant wait for her new location if I am thinking correctly that is the shopping center with Toys R Us correct? That is my main area to stop in, in burnie so I will be able to swing by there more often!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #2203  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Man I am now going to have to venture towards her store!! I cant wait for her new location if I am thinking correctly that is the shopping center with Toys R Us correct? That is my main area to stop in, in burnie so I will be able to swing by there more often!
Did you girls get the latest newsletter from Kim about the move?? Looks like they'll be closed the entire month of January and then open in the bigger location in Glen Burnie Mall on Feb. 1st. She said we could still pop in tomorrow and see what's left for 50% off. I might just have to do that!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #2204  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Man I am now going to have to venture towards her store!! I cant wait for her new location if I am thinking correctly that is the shopping center with Toys R Us correct? That is my main area to stop in, in burnie so I will be able to swing by there more often!
Stacy, do you live in Glen Burnie?
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #2205  
Matboard Maniac
 
rjstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 317
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey Stacy,
Xpedex is in Baltimore but not downtown. It's right off of I-95, and very easy to get too. Lots of parking, and no parking garages!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
OH cool - we need a road trip, with someone other than me driving LOL - after my last trip to plaza artist materials in baltimore I have swore I would never drive into baltimore again LOL Thank goodness they have a location near walter reed!
rjstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #2206  
Matboard Maniac
 
rjstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 317
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Yep, that's the new location as of Feb. 1, with Toy's R Us, Target and Dicks. Her old store will be open till tomorrow evening. Lots of sale stuff!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Man I am now going to have to venture towards her store!! I cant wait for her new location if I am thinking correctly that is the shopping center with Toys R Us correct? That is my main area to stop in, in burnie so I will be able to swing by there more often!
rjstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 04:00 AM   #2207  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Mark me down --- I am in as long as hubby's work schedule does not change - he is still pulling gym duty LOL
Great!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:30 AM   #2208  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Are you ladies going to be able to survive until Feb 1 without Create It? Just think of the $$$ you will save and then have to spend when the new store opens
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:36 AM   #2209  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

works out great for me.. can't spend any money in January anyway.. so this just makes it less painful.

we need to plot a day where we can all go at once and bug Kim once the new location is open....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:44 AM   #2210  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Stacy, do you live in Glen Burnie?
No I am on Meade...I just pop over there pretty regularly for Target and toys r us!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:45 AM   #2211  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstamperView Post
Hey Stacy,
Xpedex is in Baltimore but not downtown. It's right off of I-95, and very easy to get too. Lots of parking, and no parking garages!
ahhhh very good to know LOL I made so many circles in the downtown area - it was not a fun time LOL It was an interesting experience though to say the least, especially the cutting thru alley ways and such my gps had me doing to get to this store LOL
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 07:18 AM   #2212  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
ahhhh very good to know LOL I made so many circles in the downtown area - it was not a fun time LOL It was an interesting experience though to say the least, especially the cutting thru alley ways and such my gps had me doing to get to this store LOL
Yeah, can't always trust those GSPs! Last summer we took a motorcycle vacation to Berkeley Springs, WV...DH had his brand new GPS and set the location where we wanted to go...next thing I knew- we were on a dirt and gravel road through the woods...for 8 LONG miles...putting along at about 15 mph!!!! And it was a REAL road- street signs and all! I nearly dropped my bike twice in the gravel and I swear I could hear banjos playing! Now we just use the GPS directions as 'guidelines'!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:06 AM   #2213  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Did you all see the SCS New Years Eve Challenges? They started at 2 and will run until midnight...one every hour. I know what I am doing tonight!
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #2214  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

yeah, But I opted to spend quality time with the Squid instead. he even is grateful that I am passing up cards for him..

but today is damn windy, be careful if you have to go out. we went to Annapolis and it was BAD.. they have closed the Francis Scott Key Bridge and issued an advisory for the Bay Bridge.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:45 PM   #2215  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
yeah, But I opted to spend quality time with the Squid instead. he even is grateful that I am passing up cards for him..

but today is damn windy, be careful if you have to go out. we went to Annapolis and it was BAD.. they have closed the Francis Scott Key Bridge and issued an advisory for the Bay Bridge.
oh wow - i see the leaves blowing by but did not realize it was that windy! Yeah we have a big night planned (not really LOL) Just staying in and relaxing!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #2216  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thank goodness the cable is back on! Thought I was going to start going crazy with out it.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #2217  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
oh wow - i see the leaves blowing by but did not realize it was that windy! Yeah we have a big night planned (not really LOL) Just staying in and relaxing!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
Didn't your power go out? Ours was out for over an hour and we just got cable back about 45 minutes ago.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 03:01 PM   #2218  
Matboard Maniac
 
rjstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 317
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Didn't your power go out? Ours was out for over an hour and we just got cable back about 45 minutes ago.
It's extremely windy here in Bowie, we lost cable just after noon and didn't get it back until 6:30. It's still on and off. Our cable from the house to the pole is hanging by a thread, we told Comcast that when we called, they said "call us again after cable is restored to the neighborhood and we'll file a report." Duh? I can't believe how much we pay these idiots a month. So the TV and computer comes and goes. I'll be surprised if we haven't lost shingles on the roof but it's too darn cold to go out and check! Power has gone off twice, thank goodness for just seconds. That I couldn't take!!

Just went to send this....guess what...it's out again!
rjstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 04:05 PM   #2219  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
yeah, But I opted to spend quality time with the Squid instead. he even is grateful that I am passing up cards for him..

but today is damn windy, be careful if you have to go out. we went to Annapolis and it was BAD.. they have closed the Francis Scott Key Bridge and issued an advisory for the Bay Bridge.
The wind blew the cap right off my chimney!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 04:45 PM   #2220  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstamperView Post
It's extremely windy here in Bowie, we lost cable just after noon and didn't get it back until 6:30. It's still on and off. Our cable from the house to the pole is hanging by a thread, we told Comcast that when we called, they said "call us again after cable is restored to the neighborhood and we'll file a report." Duh? I can't believe how much we pay these idiots a month. So the TV and computer comes and goes. I'll be surprised if we haven't lost shingles on the roof but it's too darn cold to go out and check! Power has gone off twice, thank goodness for just seconds. That I couldn't take!!

Just went to send this....guess what...it's out again!
Tell me about it! It did get pretty cold in the house today with no power, which has been a bummer since most of use are feeling under the weather with headaches, stomach aches and god knows what else. They all better be feeling better by the time school is back in. I needs a break!

I have gotten all kinds of goodies done for my DSS today though with no cable and everyone laying around. Just a few more projects to do and I'm good up through the end of February. I even got several Christmas cards done and put up for next year (two cards and three 3x3 cards for on gifts). Maybe 2009 will be an on time year for me.

Hope you all are enjoying your New Years Eve, back to stamping for me.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:40 PM   #2221  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Are you ladies going to be able to survive until Feb 1 without Create It? Just think of the $$$ you will save and then have to spend when the new store opens
It's going to be tough, that's for sure! Especially since her new store is VERY close to my house now! I'm definitely going to save my pennies!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:45 PM   #2222  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Did you all see the SCS New Years Eve Challenges? They started at 2 and will run until midnight...one every hour. I know what I am doing tonight!
Wish-RAK is also doing challenges tonight and tomorrow for cards to send to the troops. You have to be a RAK Forum member though I think in order to participate.
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #2223  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstamperView Post
It's extremely windy here in Bowie, we lost cable just after noon and didn't get it back until 6:30. It's still on and off. Our cable from the house to the pole is hanging by a thread, we told Comcast that when we called, they said "call us again after cable is restored to the neighborhood and we'll file a report." Duh? I can't believe how much we pay these idiots a month. So the TV and computer comes and goes. I'll be surprised if we haven't lost shingles on the roof but it's too darn cold to go out and check! Power has gone off twice, thank goodness for just seconds. That I couldn't take!!

Just went to send this....guess what...it's out again!
We had a similar situation with Verizon several years ago! The phone would go in and out and Dean kept telling them he thought it was a loose wire rubbing against a tree branch. Everytime they came out the stupid phone would work, until finally we hit it just right and it was out again when they showed up. Guess what? The guy finally went up on the pole and sure enough, Dean was right! Duh!!!! They fixed it and no more problems after that! Why can't they listen to us the first time????????????
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:51 PM   #2224  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
The wind blew the cap right off my chimney!
I'll bet Santa left it loose last week when he visited your house!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:55 PM   #2225  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Didn't your power go out? Ours was out for over an hour and we just got cable back about 45 minutes ago.
nope we kept our power - although it would be good to go off for a bit LOL I got my new electric bill LOL Lower but still higher than I would like to pay!!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #2226  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Tell me about it! It did get pretty cold in the house today with no power, which has been a bummer since most of use are feeling under the weather with headaches, stomach aches and god knows what else. They all better be feeling better by the time school is back in. I needs a break!

I have gotten all kinds of goodies done for my DSS today though with no cable and everyone laying around. Just a few more projects to do and I'm good up through the end of February. I even got several Christmas cards done and put up for next year (two cards and three 3x3 cards for on gifts). Maybe 2009 will be an on time year for me.

Hope you all are enjoying your New Years Eve, back to stamping for me.
Wow, you go girl! That is awesome! Hope you are all feeling better very soon!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:58 PM   #2227  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

after hearing the cable stories I am happy I kept my satellite when we moved here!!! although I do have comcast for net and phone and that stayed on all day too - I wish it had gone out, work was driving me nuts everyone trying to get last minute changes before the 1st!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 06:00 PM   #2228  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I am impressed!!! I keep hoping for one of those years...maybe 2010 or 2011 for me!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #2229  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Whew! DH got the new Wii set up and I'm pooped out! We played for a couple of hours this afternoon and the a couple more hours this evening...tennis, bowling, golf, billards, pingpong, cow riding (which, by the way is hilarious!)...wow, I can feel muscles I haven't felt in a while! Wonder how sore I'll be in the morning! At least I can count it towards my exercise...and I really built up a sweat!!

Thankfully the winds seemed to have died down a bit- we didn't lose power or cable...just the chimney cap...
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #2230  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Whew! DH got the new Wii set up and I'm pooped out! We played for a couple of hours this afternoon and the a couple more hours this evening...tennis, bowling, golf, billards, pingpong, cow riding (which, by the way is hilarious!)...wow, I can feel muscles I haven't felt in a while! Wonder how sore I'll be in the morning! At least I can count it towards my exercise...and I really built up a sweat!!

Thankfully the winds seemed to have died down a bit- we didn't lose power or cable...just the chimney cap...
Oh my goodness!!! Now don't overdo it too much and end up hurting yourself! Remember what Flylady says, "babysteps"!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2008, 07:48 PM   #2231  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

It's almost time! Get the horns and noise makers ready!





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 04:49 AM   #2232  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy 2009 filled with family, friends and LOTS of good stamping stuff!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #2233  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

OMG I think I'm going to die. We all have a nasty cold here. We had not power for over 4 hours yesterday a tree fell on the power lines.


Kathi, Thank you so much for the gift. I went to bed at like noon yesterday. Sorry I missed you but THANK YOU!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:27 AM   #2234  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

HAPPY 2009!!!

I think the whole time we lived on Meade the longest we went without power was 2-3 hours and that was in the ghetto (Next to NSA.) Even through hurricanes we only lost power for a few minutes here and there.

I also wii-ed in the New Year. We are having fun with it.

Have a great day all!
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #2235  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Amanda hope you start to feel better.

Do we have a head count for the 24th? What are the plans for that day, so I can prepare mentally for it?lol
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #2236  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Amanda hope you start to feel better.

Do we have a head count for the 24th? What are the plans for that day, so I can prepare mentally for it?lol
Thanks.

I think Kimme is the only one who said she can't make it. I'm not sure......
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #2237  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
OMG I think I'm going to die. We all have a nasty cold here. We had not power for over 4 hours yesterday a tree fell on the power lines.


Kathi, Thank you so much for the gift. I went to bed at like noon yesterday. Sorry I missed you but THANK YOU!
Hope you all feel better soon!!! You're very welcome, sorry Santas elves were late getting it to you, the lazy bums!!!!!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #2238  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
It's almost time! Get the horns and noise makers ready!





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
No horns or noise makers at this house last night! We were all in bed before midnight! But the neighbors made sure we woke up with all their fireworks! And of course the big red scaredy-dog had to jump in bed with Mommy & Daddy where he was safe!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2009, 05:24 AM   #2239  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
No horns or noise makers at this house last night! We were all in bed before midnight! But the neighbors made sure we woke up with all their fireworks! And of course the big red scaredy-dog had to jump in bed with Mommy & Daddy where he was safe!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!
Oh that cracks me up! Poor little puppy!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #2240  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
No horns or noise makers at this house last night! We were all in bed before midnight! But the neighbors made sure we woke up with all their fireworks! And of course the big red scaredy-dog had to jump in bed with Mommy & Daddy where he was safe!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!
LOL! Now that is funny, at midnight I SCREAMED Happy New Year waking up three of the five people sleeping waiting for midnight and then told them all good night and went upstairs to bed.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off