In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2008, 06:07 AM   #2001  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Good Morning Everyone! I have a training in Baltimore this afternoon and then I'm off early! Hope to work on more cards when I get home! And then tomorrow morning it's back to Hdqtrs. for the Holiday Brunch and off in the afternoon! I've still got some shopping, wrapping and baking to do and Christmas is only a week away! Yikes!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 07:29 AM   #2002  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Good Morning Everyone! I have a training in Baltimore this afternoon and then I'm off early! Hope to work on more cards when I get home! And then tomorrow morning it's back to Hdqtrs. for the Holiday Brunch and off in the afternoon! I've still got some shopping, wrapping and baking to do and Christmas is only a week away! Yikes!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
I'll be up until 3am wrapping gifts Christmas Eve. Last year was so nice because my Mom was here and she loves to wrap. Me not so much...


Enjoy your time off.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 07:43 AM   #2003  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

ugh. I think I am catching a cold or something. last night I was up all night with a sore throat. and today I have the sniffles. stupid autoimmune disease that requires drugs to suppress my immune system. *pout*

No desire to do squat, not even cards. In fact I think I will go upstairs and plop on the couch and watch some DVDs....

I watched Fellowship the other day, methinks I need to complete the trilogy.. can never have too much Orlando or Viggo in my life......
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #2004  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
ugh. I think I am catching a cold or something. last night I was up all night with a sore throat. and today I have the sniffles. stupid autoimmune disease that requires drugs to suppress my immune system. *pout*

No desire to do squat, not even cards. In fact I think I will go upstairs and plop on the couch and watch some DVDs....

I watched Fellowship the other day, methinks I need to complete the trilogy.. can never have too much Orlando or Viggo in my life......
Legolas was the only GOOD thing about the whole trilogy- in my humble opinion! DH LOVED the books and the movies.
__________________
Mary
My Blog

Last edited by EmGee458; 12-18-2008 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: because I can't spell! ;)
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 AM   #2005  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

My kids arew wearing their Halloween Costumes today. Should I tell them it's the wrong holiday? Would it be wrong of me to use babysitter time today to write out Christmas cards? We have one gift left to buy....dh's Aunt. What do you get for someone you see/speak to once a year?
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #2006  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Woo Hoo! Just got an email from Kim and my Nesties order is in! I wasn't expecting it this quickly since she said they were on backorder!!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #2007  
Inking Addict
 
paulakoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Towson, MD
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Woo Hoo! Just got an email from Kim and my Nesties order is in! I wasn't expecting it this quickly since she said they were on backorder!!!
Me too! I ordered one of the embossing mats. I'm going to swing by tomorrow to pick it up! Can't wait!!
__________________
Paula
paulakoala is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 10:46 AM   #2008  
Inking Addict
 
paulakoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Towson, MD
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
My kids arew wearing their Halloween Costumes today. Should I tell them it's the wrong holiday? Would it be wrong of me to use babysitter time today to write out Christmas cards? We have one gift left to buy....dh's Aunt. What do you get for someone you see/speak to once a year?
Ha, ha, too funny. My kids were telling everyone "Happy Halloween!" when we went to pick out our Christmas tree. They are 3 and 6 years old, so I just let them do it. They were giggling so hard!
__________________
Paula
paulakoala is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 11:10 AM   #2009  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulakoalaView Post
Ha, ha, too funny. My kids were telling everyone "Happy Halloween!" when we went to pick out our Christmas tree. They are 3 and 6 years old, so I just let them do it. They were giggling so hard!
Paula, thank you for the cattie!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #2010  
Inking Addict
 
paulakoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Towson, MD
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Paula, thank you for the cattie!
No problem! The new one comes out Jan 1st. I can send you one when I get mine.
__________________
Paula
paulakoala is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #2011  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Oh this has been a very LONG week! Finally finished DS science fair board. Wassail is in the crock pot for second DS holiday celebration at school, teacher gift is done...now I can go to bed and start to worry tomorrow about all that I don't have done for this weekend and Monday. Nighty night!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #2012  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Amanda, those pictures...oh my!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #2013  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Don't know how much I will be on in the next week or so. We are celebrating our small family Christmas here on Saturday and then headed to Ohio for the big family shin digs. I have nothing wrapped, am addressing cards now, none of my projects is even started and I have to finish laundry and pack for 4 of us (dh can do his own.) How did this sneak up on me so quickly this year???

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with peace and happiness.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #2014  
Matboard Maniac
 
rjstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 317
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Have a wonderful Christmas Kimmee, and a safe trip!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Don't know how much I will be on in the next week or so. We are celebrating our small family Christmas here on Saturday and then headed to Ohio for the big family shin digs. I have nothing wrapped, am addressing cards now, none of my projects is even started and I have to finish laundry and pack for 4 of us (dh can do his own.) How did this sneak up on me so quickly this year???

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with peace and happiness.
rjstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:05 AM   #2015  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Don't know how much I will be on in the next week or so. We are celebrating our small family Christmas here on Saturday and then headed to Ohio for the big family shin digs. I have nothing wrapped, am addressing cards now, none of my projects is even started and I have to finish laundry and pack for 4 of us (dh can do his own.) How did this sneak up on me so quickly this year???

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with peace and happiness.
Merry Christmas Kimme! Take Care and drive safe!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:06 AM   #2016  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Amanda, those pictures...oh my!
lol
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:07 AM   #2017  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh this has been a very LONG week! Finally finished DS science fair board. Wassail is in the crock pot for second DS holiday celebration at school, teacher gift is done...now I can go to bed and start to worry tomorrow about all that I don't have done for this weekend and Monday. Nighty night!
If there is anything I can help with I'm just a phone call away.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:23 AM   #2018  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

TGIF!

Kids are out of the house off to school, dishes are being washed, counters are cleaned and now I'm ready to bake some cookies. Must caught up today! That way this weekend I can have the kids decorate the cookies.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:24 AM   #2019  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
If there is anything I can help with I'm just a phone call away.
Next science fair project is all yours!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 07:18 AM   #2020  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I'm on a roll! Have gingerbread cookie dough chillin, 3dz orange cranberry drop cookies are done along with 74 spritz cookies (thought the dough would never run out...ugh, I even halfed the recipe since it said it made 60). Taking a little lunch break before making some boiled cookies and rolling out the gingerbread ones.

Hope you all are staying dry!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #2021  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

okay better late than never LOL I finally found the MD board on my own hahaha....Tracy set me 25 aside for autumn's class on Tuesday LOL I have no clue why I volunteered to make some cookies!!!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 08:46 AM   #2022  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
I'm on a roll! Have gingerbread cookie dough chillin, 3dz orange cranberry drop cookies are done along with 74 spritz cookies (thought the dough would never run out...ugh, I even halfed the recipe since it said it made 60). Taking a little lunch break before making some boiled cookies and rolling out the gingerbread ones.

Hope you all are staying dry!
I wish I would have had the time to host a Cookie Party this year. They are so much fun and a really fast and easy way to get lots of different types of cookies. Oh well maybe next year.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #2023  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
okay better late than never LOL I finally found the MD board on my own hahaha....Tracy set me 25 aside for autumn's class on Tuesday LOL I have no clue why I volunteered to make some cookies!!!!
WELCOME!

Thank you for the Christmas Card! Great family photo!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 08:55 AM   #2024  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
WELCOME!

Thank you for the Christmas Card! Great family photo!
You are welcome =) You cant imagine how hard it is to get a family photo - i am dreading having 4 to take in LOL
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 08:58 AM   #2025  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
You are welcome =) You cant imagine how hard it is to get a family photo - i am dreading having 4 to take in LOL
LOL! No I don't want to think about 4 kids. Are you going for number 5?
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 09:10 AM   #2026  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
LOL! No I don't want to think about 4 kids. Are you going for number 5?
nooooo please do not jinx me like that LOL 4 is more than plenty i assure you hahaha especially with them all being girls!!!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 09:22 AM   #2027  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
nooooo please do not jinx me like that LOL 4 is more than plenty i assure you hahaha especially with them all being girls!!!!
I can so see you with 6-7 kids!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #2028  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
I can so see you with 6-7 kids!
You are sooooo getting lots and lots and lots of coal for christmas
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #2029  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Right now I have Kerri snuggled up in my arms asleep and I think, "Awe, I could have 10 more like this." She will start to cry and the other two will wake up from their nap and I will be glad that this baby factory is closed
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 11:20 AM   #2030  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
You are sooooo getting lots and lots and lots of coal for christmas
lol
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 AM   #2031  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
lol

You cant jinx me that way LOL cause you know #5 would be a girl too!!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2008, 01:00 PM   #2032  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
I wish I would have had the time to host a Cookie Party this year. They are so much fun and a really fast and easy way to get lots of different types of cookies. Oh well maybe next year.
we did that in Japan every year.. got some really good new recipes and only had to make ONE batch of cookies since I came home with like 10 dozen different kinds. It was great...
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 04:40 AM   #2033  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
ugh. I think I am catching a cold or something. last night I was up all night with a sore throat. and today I have the sniffles. stupid autoimmune disease that requires drugs to suppress my immune system. *pout*
I think I must have caught the same cold! I am miserable! I came right home from the Holiday Brunch and went to bed. No shopping for me yesterday, I did get up later and worked on Christmas cards, they need to get mailed soon! I still have a few more to finish up and will do that today. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to finish up shopping and wrapping tomorrow. I only have one major gift left to get and a couple gift cards. Baking may not take place until Wednesday when I'm off!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 04:43 AM   #2034  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
I'll be up until 3am wrapping gifts Christmas Eve. Last year was so nice because my Mom was here and she loves to wrap. Me not so much...


Enjoy your time off.
I remember doing that when my kids were little! Glad those days are over! I feel for ya!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 04:45 AM   #2035  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Don't know how much I will be on in the next week or so. We are celebrating our small family Christmas here on Saturday and then headed to Ohio for the big family shin digs. I have nothing wrapped, am addressing cards now, none of my projects is even started and I have to finish laundry and pack for 4 of us (dh can do his own.) How did this sneak up on me so quickly this year???

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with peace and happiness.
Kimme, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Have a fun and safe trip to Ohio!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 04:46 AM   #2036  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Ladies, remember our conversation last week ?! Got this in today's email....


REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till
after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl. We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-*** man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 04:48 AM   #2037  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
I wish I would have had the time to host a Cookie Party this year. They are so much fun and a really fast and easy way to get lots of different types of cookies. Oh well maybe next year.
Oh, I would love this!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 04:56 AM   #2038  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Aaaannnndddd: Further Proof!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081219/...dolph_s_gender
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 05:38 AM   #2039  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
...BUT...>

So, the reindeer could actually be male! (Don't burst my bubble!!!!) Anyway, if you watch Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Comet is Rudolph's daddy! And Rudolph had a crush on a doe named Clarise. And they COULDN'T be wrong, now, could they???
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2008, 05:43 AM   #2040  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
I think I must have caught the same cold! I am miserable! I came right home from the Holiday Brunch and went to bed. No shopping for me yesterday, I did get up later and worked on Christmas cards, they need to get mailed soon! I still have a few more to finish up and will do that today. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to finish up shopping and wrapping tomorrow. I only have one major gift left to get and a couple gift cards. Baking may not take place until Wednesday when I'm off!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Kathi!! There's so much illness going around!

You know, if you're really stuffy, I found THE BEST invention...Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief nose spray gel. 2 squirts, a couple of blows and then you're clear for about 12 hours!!! It's wonderful!!!

Hope you feel better soon- and my feeling is whatever gets done gets done and whatever doesn't doesn't. Santa will still come (and I'm SURE he's seen a messy house before!) and the next day you won't be worried about what didn't get done! Just rest up and get well!!!

I really should get busy- I want to clean the familyroom, and wrap. Tomorrow I plan on going to the grocery store and baking...although I'm not baking too much...and I want to make some buckeyes and some chocolate covered peanut-butter Ritz Bitz (yumm!)
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off