In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2008, 08:48 AM   #1721  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
Uggh. too bloody cold here. even with the heat on. and of course tonight is the Christmas party..and the drive to get there is over an hour..and doesn't start til 7 and ends at midnight.

If I choose an outfit I can layer with long johns, I will be comfy for the ride back and forth,and die of heat prostration at the party. or I could skip the long johns and freeze on the drive, being miserable before during and after.....

maybe I will compromise: I do have a new turtleneck sweater I just bought..maybe that with long john under my slacks....assuming I have non jeans that currently fit.....

Bloating sucks.....

and to top it off, Squidward is hating his job. apparently things have reached a new level of BS when it comes to inter and intra office politics. At this point he NEEDS this deployment to save his sanity, his career and his marriage....never thought you'd hear somebody say that deployments can be a good thing, huh?!
Just take a blanet in the car to snuggle on the way there and home.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2008, 08:52 AM   #1722  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Finally finished typing DS science fair crap. Go figure no staples, try to use the fancy staple one for cards and the staples won't go through all the pages...ugh! If I have any luck at all it's bad. Well better go eat something so I can go to the post office and to the PX to get staples before the kids get home from school.

Then I can stamp my second Bella card up. I think I have the layout all planned, along with the pattern paper, just need to pull matching cardstock and make the sample and cut for 5. Yay I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I might go ahead and get a three card down while I'm on a roll.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #1723  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Oh, I feel so relieved now! Science fair out of my hair until graded rough draft comes back, second Bellas sbs done and ready to go. Just need to finish cleaning off my table and do a ten minute tidy downstairs tomorrow night and I will be ready for stampers on saturday. I think I'll run to Walmart sometime tomorrow to pick up some empty cd cases, need to finish up some Christmas gifts.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 03:44 AM   #1724  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Morning.

DH is doing some chores so he can leave this afternoon for VA for some hunting.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 03:50 AM   #1725  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Morning.

DH is doing some chores so he can leave this afternoon for VA for some hunting.
Tell him good luck!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 05:15 AM   #1726  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Morning.

DH is doing some chores so he can leave this afternoon for VA for some hunting.

Hopefully he has better luck this time. and I volunteer my freezer if he does!

last night's party was most productive. I won a Garmin GPS, a $25 Macy's GC and DH won a Car emergency kit. they gave away the big 4 video game systems, and the top Three also all came with Guitar Hero or the other band game. oh wait,the Wii came with WiiFit....

we got home about 2330 to a voice mail from the FIL. since FIL NEVER calls( if anybody does it's MIL) we fear the worst. he had to be at the Navy Yard at 0700 this morning hopefully he remembers to call them when he is on the way to whichever site he has to be at later. and then calls ME to tell me what's up.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #1727  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Yay! DH is loaded and gone! I hope he gets a deer soon, I'm counting on my freezer getting full with out me having to go grocery shopping. I can't hold out much longer.lol
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #1728  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Yay! DH is loaded and gone! I hope he gets a deer soon, I'm counting on my freezer getting full with out me having to go grocery shopping. I can't hold out much longer.lol
Your DH is gone.........I've had a week from HELL...........I think we need to find a good bar!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #1729  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I like Rocky Run at Marley Station.

In fact at least once I will beg for a girls night out there while mine's gone....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 01:42 PM   #1730  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I like Rocky Run at Marley Station.

In fact at least once I will beg for a girls night out there while mine's gone....
I love Rocky Run's Cuban sandwich with sweet potato fries!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #1731  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I love Rocky Run's Cuban sandwich with sweet potato fries!
Mmmmmmmm! Sold I'm there!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #1732  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Your DH is gone.........I've had a week from HELL...........I think we need to find a good bar!
LOL! I do have frozen margaritas in the freezer! I've had a few crapy days lately. Hoping it's just an end of year thing and will pass soon.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #1733  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I love Rocky Run's Cuban sandwich with sweet potato fries!
Sweet potato fries...love them!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #1734  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Nestabilities! Do you love them?

Kim at Create it Crafts is putting an order in soon they are on sale. If there is anything you *need* send her an email!

http://www.createitcrafts.com/index.htm
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #1735  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Nestabilities! Do you love them?

Kim at Create it Crafts is putting an order in soon they are on sale. If there is anything you *need* send her an email!

http://www.createitcrafts.com/index.htm
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I only have the oval plain and oval scallops. I love the label design that I've seen on samples here on SCS. I'd like to get that set!! Thanks, Amanda! You're SUCH an enabler!!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #1736  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Sweet potato fries...love them!
Maybe we can all meet there for lunch one day over the holidays!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #1737  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Maybe we can all meet there for lunch one day over the holidays!
Sounds like a plan!!! I'm ready!!!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #1738  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I like Rocky Run at Marley Station.

In fact at least once I will beg for a girls night out there while mine's gone....
Dawnmarie, I don't think you will have to beg too much!!!!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 03:10 AM   #1739  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Sounds like a plan!!! I'm ready!!!
Cool! I could zip by and pick up Dawnmarie!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 03:13 AM   #1740  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Nestabilities! Do you love them?

Kim at Create it Crafts is putting an order in soon they are on sale. If there is anything you *need* send her an email!

http://www.createitcrafts.com/index.htm
I did contact Kim and she told me that the Labels One and Two that I want are on backorder, but that's fine since I don't need them any special time. I can wait. And I got them for only $21 a set. There are lots more I'd like to get but I can only get a couple sets at a time! Amanda, thanks for letting me know about Kim's order!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 04:43 AM   #1741  
Inking Addict
 
paulakoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Towson, MD
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Nestabilities! Do you love them?

Kim at Create it Crafts is putting an order in soon they are on sale. If there is anything you *need* send her an email!

http://www.createitcrafts.com/index.htm
I just went there yesterday! She is so nice and her selection is perfect.
__________________
Paula
paulakoala is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 04:50 AM   #1742  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

all you Non Navy types have fun at Tracy's today. I have a Football game to watch!
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 05:21 AM   #1743  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Morning.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 05:24 AM   #1744  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Good Morning!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 05:32 AM   #1745  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
all you Non Navy types have fun at Tracy's today. I have a Football game to watch!
Go, Navy! (I'm an Air Force brat, but gotta root for the 'home' team!)
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 05:40 AM   #1746  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I did contact Kim and she told me that the Labels One and Two that I want are on backorder, but that's fine since I don't need them any special time. I can wait. And I got them for only $21 a set. There are lots more I'd like to get but I can only get a couple sets at a time! Amanda, thanks for letting me know about Kim's order!
Your welcome!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 05:42 AM   #1747  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulakoalaView Post
I just went there yesterday! She is so nice and her selection is perfect.
Yeah she is GREAT!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #1748  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

17-0 at the Half. why yes I do love being Navy in an Army town, why do you ask?!
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #1749  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
17-0 at the Half. why yes I do love being Navy in an Army town, why do you ask?!
34-0 final. And anyway- we're closer to Annapolis, so I consider us a Navy town!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2008, 02:52 PM   #1750  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I Love being a Squid's wife especially since tomorrow we are going to Brunch at Club Meade before going grocery shopping... I think I will wear my Navy Sweatshirt....

so, today I thought I'd work on granting WRAKS. except for one teeny wittle problem.. I am out of white CS again. How do I do that so quickly?! Like I told Tracy earlier in the week, I was looking at trying GP CS from Wally World, to save on money, But they were out when we were there Monday.

Not sure I can sweet talk Squidward into taking me out this week to see if they have been restocked. and I wanted to wait until the new sale a Bration catalog came out to place my next big SU! order...

I have some shimmer, But I wanted to use that for special cards..like Christmas and suchlike.

Hey, while I am thinking of it..I will be at Kimbrough around Lunch time On Wednesday to get blood work done but will most likely have to wait around for Squidward.. he does have Dental at like 1300 but I may be free for an hour or two while he is being poked and prodded. I can walk to the main Exchange area in like 20-30 minutes if anybody wants to meet me for a coffee or something at Drunkin' Donuts....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:14 AM   #1751  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I was looking at trying GP CS from Wally World
That's the only white cardstock I use (other than SU's shimmer). You really can't tell the difference between SU Whisper White and the GP. It's a much larger package and much cheaper!! I'd rather use the GP CS and spend the money I saved on stamps and embellishments!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:57 AM   #1752  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

yeah well I am hoping to be able to sweet talk Squidward into running out there this week.. but neither one of us like to get on the road this time of year..
and that evil white stiff that's all over the ground this morning ain't making my day neither.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 06:30 AM   #1753  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
yeah well I am hoping to be able to sweet talk Squidward into running out there this week.. but neither one of us like to get on the road this time of year..
and that evil white stiff that's all over the ground this morning ain't making my day neither.
Which Walmart do you go to? There's the one at Arundel Mills, the new one in Severn and then one in Glen Burnie (by MVA). If one doesn't have it, the other might...if you can't get any, let me know. I have an extra pack here...I usually buy a couple at a time. I'm off tomorrow and could drop it off.

And anyway, that wasn't even enough snow to make crazy Marylanders make a run on toilet paper and milk!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 06:33 AM   #1754  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I Love being a Squid's wife especially since tomorrow we are going to Brunch at Club Meade before going grocery shopping... I think I will wear my Navy Sweatshirt....

so, today I thought I'd work on granting WRAKS. except for one teeny wittle problem.. I am out of white CS again. How do I do that so quickly?! Like I told Tracy earlier in the week, I was looking at trying GP CS from Wally World, to save on money, But they were out when we were there Monday.

Not sure I can sweet talk Squidward into taking me out this week to see if they have been restocked. and I wanted to wait until the new sale a Bration catalog came out to place my next big SU! order...

I have some shimmer, But I wanted to use that for special cards..like Christmas and suchlike.

Hey, while I am thinking of it..I will be at Kimbrough around Lunch time On Wednesday to get blood work done but will most likely have to wait around for Squidward.. he does have Dental at like 1300 but I may be free for an hour or two while he is being poked and prodded. I can walk to the main Exchange area in like 20-30 minutes if anybody wants to meet me for a coffee or something at Drunkin' Donuts....

I will have to let you know, Kimmie may be dropping the girls off for a while on Weds. As soon as I know times I will let you know if I can meet up with you.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 06:39 AM   #1755  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Morning.

Today is going to be one of those days. I'm the bad guy as always since i told DS he couldn't go outside until his story was finished for English since the one he wrote wasn't meeting the standards his teacher had set. So I have a 14 year drama king throwing a fit and then my soon to be 16 year old is telling me she understands how he feels since I just told him his story was crap! What the heck? At no point in time did I say it was crap, but you better believe it I told him it didn't meet the standards set and he needed to work on it and that 8 sentences isn't enough! Darn kids...does this boy even want to pass this year he can fail anymore quarters! Okay, I'm done having my freak out. DH is know working with the boy since I got stuff with the science fair crapola!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 07:49 AM   #1756  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Morning.

Today is going to be one of those days. I'm the bad guy as always since i told DS he couldn't go outside until his story was finished for English since the one he wrote wasn't meeting the standards his teacher had set. So I have a 14 year drama king throwing a fit and then my soon to be 16 year old is telling me she understands how he feels since I just told him his story was crap! What the heck? At no point in time did I say it was crap, but you better believe it I told him it didn't meet the standards set and he needed to work on it and that 8 sentences isn't enough! Darn kids...does this boy even want to pass this year he can fail anymore quarters! Okay, I'm done having my freak out. DH is know working with the boy since I got stuff with the science fair crapola!

Yikes! Good luck Tracy! So glad I have those days behind me...
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 10:36 AM   #1757  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Which Walmart do you go to? There's the one at Arundel Mills, the new one in Severn and then one in Glen Burnie (by MVA). If one doesn't have it, the other might...if you can't get any, let me know. I have an extra pack here...I usually buy a couple at a time. I'm off tomorrow and could drop it off.

And anyway, that wasn't even enough snow to make crazy Marylanders make a run on toilet paper and milk!

umm.. which one was it? the one across from Kohls, if that's any help. Glen burnie? i guess. ask Tracy,she drove.. heheheheh but that'd be great..how much do they run, so I can raid Squidward's wallet to pay you for it.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 AM   #1758  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

You can also get the GP paper at SamsClub!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #1759  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

OMG what is with the wind today? It makes it feel so much colder than it is.
BRrrrrrrr!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2008, 11:37 AM   #1760  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
umm.. which one was it? the one across from Kohls, if that's any help. Glen burnie? i guess. ask Tracy,she drove.. heheheheh but that'd be great..how much do they run, so I can raid Squidward's wallet to pay you for it.
That was probably the new Walmart right off of Rt. 100. That's considered Severn (not sure why, though!)

I think they run about $5 a pack or so, but don't worry about paying me. It'll be my good deed of the day! PM me your address and a good time tomorrow to drop it off!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off