Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Maryland...........Anyone? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/maryland-anyone-314382/)

Vixen Stamper 06-22-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinasmom (Post 10248628)
Sorry, haven't been on in a few days. We put an offer (which was accepted) on a townhouse in Brentwood Park.

Jenn,

That's so close to where my sister lives (across Red Pump Road that is). When will you be moving in? I miss BA but don't miss the added congestion, yes I can remember when there was a cow pasture across from the Harford Mall - happily showing my age.

Will have to meet up with Shari and other who live in HC. I don't mind the drive, just the strong desire to stamp.

Karen

Sabrinasmom 06-22-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen Stamper (Post 10258456)
Jenn,

That's so close to where my sister lives (across Red Pump Road that is). When will you be moving in? I miss BA but don't miss the added congestion, yes I can remember when there was a cow pasture across from the Harford Mall - happily showing my age.

Will have to meet up with Shari and other who live in HC. I don't mind the drive, just the strong desire to stamp.

Karen

We are moving as soon as we sell our current home. We had an open house today but don't know how it went yet :-(

tracyltripp 06-23-2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinasmom (Post 10263899)
We are moving as soon as we sell our current home. We had an open house today but don't know how it went yet :-(

Hopefully you got some hits and just haven't heard yet.

tracyltripp 06-23-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 10236519)
Wow, how did I miss this thread? Welcome to MD Tracy! I think you were my coordinator for one of my DSS Rounds a couple of years ago! That is so cool that you've moved to MD now and I might actually get to meet you! I'm in Glen Burnie, not far from Ft. Meade at all and would love to get together with you and other ladies in the area! I have attended quite a few of CindyL's shoebox swaps and they are awesome! You all should definitely check them out when she hosts one! You will not be disappointed! Welcome to all the other new MD stampers as well!

Kathi,

There is a shoe box swap in PA. We are going to carpool from Ft Meade if you would like to join us.

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=356670

tracyltripp 06-25-2008 09:23 AM

Hi Ladies,

Wanted to let you all know there is one more spot left for the PA swap that is about 2hours away from Ft Meade if anyone wants to carpool with us Ft Meade ladies.

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=356670

tracyltripp 06-29-2008 10:20 AM

Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing on this fine Sunday? Things are nice and quite at my house, with the DH and kids going to the pool. Finally so time alone to think, email and stamp. Hope you are all having a great day.

ms.rhetta 06-29-2008 11:36 AM

Tracy & everyone;

I'm glad the pool is open! Great entertainment for the kiddos.

It is indeed a beautiful Sunday, I hope every one will enjoy some stamping time!

tracyltripp 06-29-2008 03:33 PM

Loretta -

How was your trip? Lots of fun I hope. Bob is suppose to be leaving for school on July 6th, so I'm going to plan a stamping day after he is gone. Maybe we can do it on Theresa's next friday off.

Theresa -

Let me know what your next friday off is and if you are available to stamp the day away.

ms.rhetta 06-30-2008 11:22 AM

Tracy;

The trip was great. Melissa is settling in just fine. She is at the pool with her oldest cousin right nwo.

Theresa's next Friday off is Friday the 4th (holiday) I'm not sure if its the 11th.

If you'd like to 'play' before then, let me know.

Loretta

tracyltripp 06-30-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 10359722)
Tracy;

The trip was great. Melissa is settling in just fine. She is at the pool with her oldest cousin right nwo.

Theresa's next Friday off is Friday the 4th (holiday) I'm not sure if its the 11th.

If you'd like to 'play' before then, let me know.

Loretta

I'm just trying to wait until after Bob leaves for school, so I can help him last minute as always to pack since he is so bad about waiting until the last minute and stressing out the whole house.lol

tracyltripp 07-01-2008 06:45 AM

Okay Ladies,

On friday July 11th I am planning and open stamp day from 10am to whenever, for all who would like to attend. I will put up tables and make lunch and dinner if we are still playing, for all that come.

You all can bring whatever you would like to work on and I can plan some challenges for those of us that need a little creative push that day.

For convience please bring a basic stamping kit that contains black ink pad of your choice, sissors, and adhesive.:mrgreen:

Post if you are coming and I will pm you my address and phone number.

Hope to see lots of you!:p

Thanks[/FONT][/SIZE]

List of Ladies coming:

AmandaW
iamastampr
ms.rhetta

AmandaW 07-01-2008 07:34 AM

Pm'ed ya!

iamastampr 07-01-2008 07:48 AM

Count me in! I'm sooo looking forward to it. Thanks for hosting

AmandaW 07-01-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 10370076)
Okay Ladies,

On friday July 11th I am planning and open stamp day from 10am to whenever, for all who would like to attend. I will put up tables and make lunch and dinner if we are still playing, for all that come.

You all can bring whatever you would like to work on and I can plan some challenges for those of us that need a little creative push that day.

For convience please bring a basic stamping kit that contains black ink pad of your choice, sissors, and adhesive.:mrgreen:

Thanks[/FONT][/SIZE]

If you need tables let me know I have two folding card tables if you need them.

tracyltripp 07-01-2008 09:34 AM

Amanda and Theresa have you all down. Pm'd the address see you soon.

tracyltripp 07-01-2008 12:31 PM

Lorreta, I have you down.

Kathi127 07-01-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 10370076)
Okay Ladies,

Thanks[/FONT][/SIZE]

List of Ladies coming:

AmandaW
iamastampr
ms.rhetta

Tracy, I really wish I could come but unfortunately I'm having major surgery this Thursday, July 3rd and I'm sure I will still be somewhat laid up by the time you have your get together. It really sounds like fun, I'm sorry I will have to miss it! I should be good to go though for the August 9th shoebox swap! Hope you guys have fun!

tracyltripp 07-01-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 10377161)
Tracy, I really wish I could come but unfortunately I'm having major surgery this Thursday, July 3rd and I'm sure I will still be somewhat laid up by the time you have your get together. It really sounds like fun, I'm sorry I will have to miss it! I should be good to go though for the August 9th shoebox swap! Hope you guys have fun!

Oh my, let us know if you need anything. We sure will miss you this time, but the August trip will be fun.

tracyltripp 07-02-2008 05:51 PM

Hi Ladies,

Theresa just passed on some info regarding a sale on mono refills, thought I would pass it on to you all.

www.discountofficeitems.com is having a sale until July 6 on the refills and they are only $2.09! Plus they have free shipping with a $50 order.

tracyltripp 07-04-2008 06:42 AM

Kathi,

Hope your surgery went well and you are on your way to a quick recovery. Sending healing hugs your way!

tracyltripp 07-04-2008 06:44 AM

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

Kathi127 07-04-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 10411709)
Kathi,

Hope your surgery went well and you are on your way to a quick recovery. Sending healing hugs your way!

Hi Tracy!

Thank you so much for your awesome card! I love that dp! Gorgeous! I love the stamp too and the way you did the ribbon with the brads and hodgepodge hardware! That was very sweet of you to think of me! Surgery went very well, I came home today and doing well. Mostly just a little sore but no real pain, my dr. is awesome! Have not had any pain meds at all! If anyone needs a good urologist in the Baltimore metro area I can recommend a good one! If I continue to feel as good as I do today I am definitely headed for a quick recovery! Thanks again for thinking of me!

tracyltripp 07-04-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 10414680)
Hi Tracy!

Thank you so much for your awesome card! I love that dp! Gorgeous! I love the stamp too and the way you did the ribbon with the brads and hodgepodge hardware! That was very sweet of you to think of me! Surgery went very well, I came home today and doing well. Mostly just a little sore but no real pain, my dr. is awesome! Have not had any pain meds at all! If anyone needs a good urologist in the Baltimore metro area I can recommend a good one! If I continue to feel as good as I do today I am definitely headed for a quick recovery! Thanks again for thinking of me!

Oh good! Make sure you take an easy so you don't end up getting sore later.

AmandaW 07-07-2008 05:00 AM

Hello Ladies,

For any of you in the Ft. Meade area I'm having a yard sale this Saturday. I have some SU, CTMH, CM, and other scrapin' stampin' stuff I'm selling. It will be Sat starting at 6am until 11-12 on McGee Ct. Hope to see ya' there.

This is some of the stuff I have already pulled out.

Fiskars shape boss large and a card size one

several Stampin' Up stamp sets

Creative Memories pen cases

Creative memories paper pack Mickey Mouse

Zig writers pens two packs NEW

12x12 clear paper stacking trays

12x12 paper hanging file folders and file case with lid

xyron sticker maker

some sizzix stuff

Crop in style rolling tote

sizzix rolling tote

Cricut tote bag cute over the shoulder one.

And I'm still find stuff.

tracyltripp 07-07-2008 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaW (Post 10438976)
Hello Ladies,

For any of you in the Ft. Meade area I'm having a yard sale this Saturday. I have some SU, CTMH, CM, and other scrapin' stampin' stuff I'm selling. It will be Sat starting at 6am until 11-12 on McGee Ct. Hope to see ya' there.

This is some of the stuff I have already pulled out.

Fiskars shape boss large and a card size one

several Stampin' Up stamp sets

Creative Memories pen cases

Creative memories paper pack Mickey Mouse

Zig writers pens two packs NEW

12x12 clear paper stacking trays

12x12 paper hanging file folders and file case with lid

xyron sticker maker

some sizzix stuff

Crop in style rolling tote

sizzix rolling tote

Cricut tote bag cute over the shoulder one.

And I'm still find stuff.

Oh good! Remind me on friday when you come to stamp the day away. Maybee you can give me directions then as well.lol

I'm so excited about friday, I can barely contain myself!

tracyltripp 07-07-2008 12:42 PM

Okay for those of you coming over on friday. I have several sketch challenges ready along with color combo to play with. Now just pulling out some embellishments we might want to use with them.lol

This is turning out to be a very productive stamping week for me. I finished up birthday gifties for two friends back in El Paso and today I started on the wedding favors for my sisters wedding and now I think I'm going to take a break from them and start on swap.

Hope you all are having a great day.

tracyltripp 07-07-2008 02:49 PM

A friend of mine just posted a ribbon and sticky tape sale that I plan on ordering from. If any of you would like to order with me and save on shipping let me know. We can plan a meeting spot to deliver product once it comes in.

Here is the link:

http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/

Kathi127 07-07-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltripp (Post 10444523)
This is turning out to be a very productive stamping week for me. I finished up birthday gifties for two friends back in El Paso and today I started on the wedding favors for my sisters wedding and now I think I'm going to take a break from them and start on swap.

Hope you all are having a great day.

Wow! You Go Girl! You are really on a roll!

tracyltripp 07-07-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 10447467)
Wow! You Go Girl! You are really on a roll!

It doesn't happen offend, so I'm taking full advantage of it!

Nicci 07-07-2008 06:33 PM

Fort Meade?

Does anyone know how far Ft Meade is from Bear, De? I wish I could come to you stamping event on Friday. My husband is on a trip for work to Cabo this week and I am ready to tear my hair out. 2 boys are 2 much some times. Maybe the next time.

tracyltripp 07-07-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicci (Post 10449447)
Does anyone know how far Ft Meade is from Bear, De? I wish I could come to you stamping event on Friday. My husband is on a trip for work to Cabo this week and I am ready to tear my hair out. 2 boys are 2 much some times. Maybe the next time.

I have no idea since I just moved here a few weeks ago, but you are more than welcome to join us. I'll pm you my address so maybe you can mapquest it and see if it is close enough for you to join us.

ms.rhetta 07-08-2008 05:27 AM

So excited about Friday!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_20_8.gif Tracy and everyone!

I can also bring two small folding tables if needed. I plan to bring my Big Shot die cutting machine and some of the new XL dies, I even have a single cup cake one. They are adorable.

I am hoping that my friend Rhonda will also be able to join us, i'll know in a couple of hours if she can make it and I'll re-post to the thread.

I'm so excited, maybe I can even get my shoebox swap started.

Hugs to all,

Loretta

tracyltripp 07-08-2008 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 10453150)
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_20_8.gif Tracy and everyone!

I can also bring two small folding tables if needed. I plan to bring my Big Shot die cutting machine and some of the new XL dies, I even have a single cup cake one. They are adorable.

I am hoping that my friend Rhonda will also be able to join us, i'll know in a couple of hours if she can make it and I'll re-post to the thread.

I'm so excited, maybe I can even get my shoebox swap started.

Hugs to all,

Loretta

Sounds fun! I do have two folding tables to put up besides the one I use on a regular basis, plus I have a couple of camping tables that we can use and a card table. Which reminds me I need to clean that off before you all come.

At this point I think I will grill hamburgers for lunch and make a crockpot creamy ranch chicken dish for dinner. Not sure of the sides yet, but I have been going through cookbooks lately so maybe I will try something new on you all.lol I can hear my mother screaming.he he She hates when I try new stuff on guest.

I do have name badge clips for those of you that need one for you 4x6 name tag for the swap.

Only a few more days to wait, can I do it?

AmandaW 07-08-2008 08:14 AM

Do you need me to bring anything? Chips, drinks, ect? I can't wait I need a day away!

Amanda

tracyltripp 07-08-2008 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaW (Post 10455641)
Do you need me to bring anything? Chips, drinks, ect? I can't wait I need a day away!

Amanda

You don't have to bring anything, buy you are welcome to bring whatever you want.

ms.rhetta 07-08-2008 11:53 AM

Tracy;

I get the 4X6 name tag, but what swap?! -- confused!

-- me

ms.rhetta 07-08-2008 12:08 PM

Tracy and everyone;

Before I forget, My friend Rhonda will be joining us! She's excited as well!

I'm not sure if *I* can wait for Friday!

tracyltripp 07-08-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 10458550)
Tracy and everyone;

I know the feeling! I just got back from bowling with the kids and eating pizza and alls I want to do is stamp now.lol At least now the kids are thankful to be home and off doing their own quite things in their rooms so I can have sometime to myself.:rolleyes:

tracyltripp 07-08-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 10458378)
Tracy;

I get the 4X6 name tag, but what swap?! -- confused!

-- me

LOL! Sorry the shoebox swap. Was I typing crazy again? I think my fingers have a mind of their own or maybe they can't keep up with my craziness and just type every few words of what I'm thinking!

tracyltripp 07-08-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.rhetta (Post 10458550)
Tracy and everyone;

Glad to see Rhonda is able to join us! Hopefully you all won't be to scared once you are here in my little crazy world of stamps!