In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #4841  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

We're going Royal Caribbean to Canada and New England. We got a balcony room (me, who is deathly afraid of heights and will be 7 decks above the water!!)
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #4842  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I wanna go on a cruise....hell I would be happy to stamp like some of you today LOL Hubby is nearly done with classes (about 3 weeks left) and then his arse better help out more so I can get some "me" time in!! I did get my new stamp containers from stampendous in though and I have been sneaking in a few moments here and there to organize some of my stamps.

I am beginning to hate having company LOL I got the garage cleaned and have about 20 loads of laundry to work thru and put up (I think nana went on strike) That just leaves dusting, cleaning, trimming ariel, and vacuumming the rest of the house woohooo LOL least I got my carpets shampooed friday night so that is out of the way!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #4843  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
I wanna go on a cruise....hell I would be happy to stamp like some of you today LOL Hubby is nearly done with classes (about 3 weeks left) and then his arse better help out more so I can get some "me" time in!! I did get my new stamp containers from stampendous in though and I have been sneaking in a few moments here and there to organize some of my stamps.

I am beginning to hate having company LOL I got the garage cleaned and have about 20 loads of laundry to work thru and put up (I think nana went on strike) That just leaves dusting, cleaning, trimming ariel, and vacuumming the rest of the house woohooo LOL least I got my carpets shampooed friday night so that is out of the way!

Maybe we could do a Meade Girls' cruise!! No kids and no husbands allowed! Of course, I'll have to recover from this one first!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #4844  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Anyone ever had a drink called a Lava Flow?? My principal talked about these for weeks after her cruise...when we went to the retirement party Friday night I got one and...yummm!!! Delicious! I know what I'll be getting on my cruise!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #4845  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Anyone ever had a drink called a Lava Flow?? My principal talked about these for weeks after her cruise...when we went to the retirement party Friday night I got one and...yummm!!! Delicious! I know what I'll be getting on my cruise!!
Never heard of it. What is in it???
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #4846  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtaxView Post
Never heard of it. What is in it???
I wasn't exactly sure, so I looked it up:

LAVA FLOW

1 oz. Light Rum
1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
2 oz. Strawberries
1 Banana(s)
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
2 oz. Coconut Cream

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender and set aside. In bottom of hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries. Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix into glass slowly. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #4847  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey, Kathi- have you seen the weather for Saturday? Rain- go figure!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #4848  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I wasn't exactly sure, so I looked it up:

LAVA FLOW

1 oz. Light Rum
1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
2 oz. Strawberries
1 Banana(s)
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
2 oz. Coconut Cream

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender and set aside. In bottom of hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries. Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix into glass slowly. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

Mmmmm. sounds yummy!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #4849  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I wasn't exactly sure, so I looked it up:

LAVA FLOW

1 oz. Light Rum
1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
2 oz. Strawberries
1 Banana(s)
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
2 oz. Coconut Cream

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender and set aside. In bottom of hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries. Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix into glass slowly. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!
Mmmmm....sounds yummy!!!!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #4850  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Hey, Kathi- have you seen the weather for Saturday? Rain- go figure!
No, haven't seen any weather yet today because.....I've been out riding all afternoon!!!!! Woo!!! Hoo!!!!

Maybe the forecast will change by Saturday! I sure hope so, I did my best to get my butt in condition for our ride to Hagerstown! I could still use a few more hours in the saddle though, it's been way too long inbetween rides!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #4851  
Cardstock Collector
 
summerwine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I live in MD and just became a demonstrator for SU. I would love to find other demos in southern Md who want to get together, swap and chat. If you're in Southern Maryland (I live in Calvert Co.) drop me a line and lets get together.
Pam
summerwine is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #4852  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I wasn't exactly sure, so I looked it up:

LAVA FLOW

1 oz. Light Rum
1 oz. Malibu Coconut Rum
2 oz. Strawberries
1 Banana(s)
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
2 oz. Coconut Cream

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in blender and set aside. In bottom of hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries. Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix into glass slowly. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!
Bleach I hate coconut.. more for you ladies then...
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #4853  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
No, haven't seen any weather yet today because.....I've been out riding all afternoon!!!!! Woo!!! Hoo!!!!

Maybe the forecast will change by Saturday! I sure hope so, I did my best to get my butt in condition for our ride to Hagerstown! I could still use a few more hours in the saddle though, it's been way too long inbetween rides!
DH and I went out for about an hour late this afternoon. (He had been down to Solomon's Island with his friend's this morning). Glad you were able to finally get out!!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #4854  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Challenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Somewhere out there
Posts: 2,280
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hello fellow Marylanders! I just stumbled across this forum and am surprised to learn that there is a group of stampers in MD that get together frequently. I would love to meet other stampers in the area. Is your group open to new people?
__________________
Elizabeth

Please check out my little gallery and blog!
Fan Club Member
Challenor is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #4855  
Cardstock Collector
 
summerwine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from So Maryland

I live in Maryland and would love to meet others who are SU demonstrators. My upline lives in CO so not much help.
Pamela
summerwine is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:32 AM   #4856  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChallenorView Post
Hello fellow Marylanders! I just stumbled across this forum and am surprised to learn that there is a group of stampers in MD that get together frequently. I would love to meet other stampers in the area. Is your group open to new people?
Welcome, Pam and Elizabeth!! Elizabeth, where in Maryland are you??
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:09 AM   #4857  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

we are always open to expanding our little circle of insanity...


and for the record.. the OTHER smoke/fire/heat/CO1 detectors in my house.. take 9V. unfortunately there are 6 of them in the house and I have TWO 9V on hand. and do you think I know which one serenaded me at 0730 this morning?! nooooooo. I replaced one. I'll let you know at 0900 if I replaced the right one. If not I will just go ahead and try and cross the street to the Sev and pick up 2 packs and I'll replace them all. .

but here's the problem there is one, possibly two that I WILL NOT be able to reach on my own. So I may need to borrow a husband or other tall individual today.....

My husband is soooo going to owe me in August...

oh yeah..same ten second long heart attack inducing screech too. yay me...I s'pose I need to be grateful it went off after daylight.....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:33 AM   #4858  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

DM - I cannot believe all of their batteries are dying especially when he is gone!! He definitely owes you!!!

Hi Pam and Elizabeth!!! The more the merrier!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:39 AM   #4859  
Cardstock Collector
 
summerwine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm glad to finally find stampers close to me (kind of)

Do you get together and have swaps or share ideas? Anyone in Southern MD?
summerwine is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:05 AM   #4860  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Welcome Pamela and Elizabeth. We do get together and stamp, swap, eat, shop, laugh, etc.
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:38 AM   #4861  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChallenorView Post
Hello fellow Marylanders! I just stumbled across this forum and am surprised to learn that there is a group of stampers in MD that get together frequently. I would love to meet other stampers in the area. Is your group open to new people?
Hello and Welcome Elizabeth! We would love for you to join us sometime!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:41 AM   #4862  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerwineView Post
Do you get together and have swaps or share ideas? Anyone in Southern MD?
Hello Pam and welcome. We do have swaps and shopping days and we have lots of fun doing it! I don't think anyone is in southern MD sorry.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:43 AM   #4863  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Challenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Somewhere out there
Posts: 2,280
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Mary, I am in Gaithersburg.
__________________
Elizabeth

Please check out my little gallery and blog!
Fan Club Member
Challenor is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #4864  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

okay i have to ask what is the area in MD we live considered
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:50 AM   #4865  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

You all are in the Baltimore/Washington Corridor. I hate that North isn't really north in MD. I mean I'm NORTH, yet Baltimore is considered north of DC??? Dang I-95
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:00 AM   #4866  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
we are always open to expanding our little circle of insanity...


and for the record.. the OTHER smoke/fire/heat/CO1 detectors in my house.. take 9V. unfortunately there are 6 of them in the house and I have TWO 9V on hand. and do you think I know which one serenaded me at 0730 this morning?! nooooooo. I replaced one. I'll let you know at 0900 if I replaced the right one. If not I will just go ahead and try and cross the street to the Sev and pick up 2 packs and I'll replace them all. .

but here's the problem there is one, possibly two that I WILL NOT be able to reach on my own. So I may need to borrow a husband or other tall individual today.....

My husband is soooo going to owe me in August...

oh yeah..same ten second long heart attack inducing screech too. yay me...I s'pose I need to be grateful it went off after daylight.....
Ask the cop accross the street. He's a cop they live to serve.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #4867  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Oh i finally tried out my you story toy ffrom provo craft I got for xmas from nana last night and it was pretty neat!! Autumn had to take something to school today for the kids to sign (and they wont give yearbooks til last day) so I cut her some paper and made her a little "autograph" book. I figure we will pretty it up one day this summer. Very cool. I have not tried the laminating part yet but the binding part rocks!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #4868  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

does anyone have this set...I have seen the fox before and I want to order it but I want to make sure it is decent quality (these darn banner ads in splitcoast keep leading me to more stamps) http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...4377&StID=9080
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #4869  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

you know I have been look at that site.. their bare rubber sale for ten bucks I think HAS that in there..

but if you buy the set normally its mounted already

never mind.. it don't.. but I did just buy a bunch of stuff so hesitated to buy anything else
dunno on quality
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #4870  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
does anyone have this set...I have seen the fox before and I want to order it but I want to make sure it is decent quality (these darn banner ads in splitcoast keep leading me to more stamps) http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...4377&StID=9080
Can't help, but sure is a cute set!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #4871  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
you know I have been look at that site.. their bare rubber sale for ten bucks I think HAS that in there..

but if you buy the set normally its mounted already

never mind.. it don't.. but I did just buy a bunch of stuff so hesitated to buy anything else
dunno on quality
yeah i saw that bare rubber deal and I almost did that but there are no guarantees to what you will get...while there is another set or two I would not mind - my luck I would not get the one I want then I have to find some cling foam and mount them myself It is not really descriptive as to how much you will get either in the grab bag

Tell me about it - I am impatiently waiting on my Riley's lord knows where they are and my house-mouse stamps (apparently mice pack VERY slowly LOL)
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #4872  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

jeez i need glasses hmmm 24 stamps in the lot i may have to get one.
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #4873  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
does anyone have this set...I have seen the fox before and I want to order it but I want to make sure it is decent quality (these darn banner ads in splitcoast keep leading me to more stamps) http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...4377&StID=9080
No I don't have it but I may have to this is SOOOO CUTE!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #4874  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
does anyone have this set...I have seen the fox before and I want to order it but I want to make sure it is decent quality (these darn banner ads in splitcoast keep leading me to more stamps) http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...4377&StID=9080
I don't have that set but I do have stamps by Artful Inkables...the ones I have are wood mounted, but I'm sure the red rubber is the same. I think they're good quality and the ones I have stamp very clean.

That IS a cute set and I know what you mean about those SCS banners!!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #4875  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

yeah I think I am going to have to get it....let me know if anyone else wants anything over 45 we get free ship
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #4876  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
yeah i saw that bare rubber deal and I almost did that but there are no guarantees to what you will get...while there is another set or two I would not mind - my luck I would not get the one I want then I have to find some cling foam and mount them myself It is not really descriptive as to how much you will get either in the grab bag

Tell me about it - I am impatiently waiting on my Riley's lord knows where they are and my house-mouse stamps (apparently mice pack VERY slowly LOL)
the ten dollar grab bags each list what actual stamps come.. they are full sets of a few..like the animal one has the lion set and the doggie set plus others .

I just got an email about 20 minutes ago saying my Rileys have shipped.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #4877  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
yeah I think I am going to have to get it....let me know if anyone else wants anything over 45 we get free ship
Stacy, I would love to 'help' you get to free shipping... I would like the flora and fauna grab bag and the silhouettes grab bag. Total is $19. Shall I pop a check in the mail to you? Thanks!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #4878  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
the ten dollar grab bags each list what actual stamps come.. they are full sets of a few..like the animal one has the lion set and the doggie set plus others .

I just got an email about 20 minutes ago saying my Rileys have shipped.
lol they must ship one day a week I got the same - I cant wait to get him maybe by the time I get them I will actually have some time to play with them
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #4879  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtaxView Post
Stacy, I would love to 'help' you get to free shipping... I would like the flora and fauna grab bag and the silhouettes grab bag. Total is $19. Shall I pop a check in the mail to you? Thanks!
That would be fine....anyone else - we are over 45 already so no pressure LOL for some reason that fox, pond friends and that darn parrot are calling my name! I will order tomorrow around lunchtime.
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #4880  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

well back I go to cleaning before I crash and dont finish - the sucky part about 3 baths is having to clean 3 baths LOL I probably should not spent so much time "cleaning" my office/scrap area aka scroffice but it is much purdier now!

My only wish - that my sister-in-law did not have the harebrained idea to leave at 6 pm and drive thru the night LOL I will probably see them by 9 am so no time to get anything done in the morning!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off