In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #4641  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I just checked out the SBS pics on the Meade Blog- looks like a fun time! What was with the fire hat??? I know that hats are the norm but what was the signifigance?? Now I've seen pics of Michelle and Rose so I can put a face with the name...until I can meet them in person!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #4642  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

okay ladies I have been wanting to do a stamp/crop day/night at my house (allergic peeps take your pills I have doggies - although we can banish poor ariel to the garage) and the first day I see free is July 18th LOL between holidays, shopping trips, scentsy parties, and fam visits!! The next day I have free is Aug 1st...so which day is best for everyone??

And what does everyone prefer day like from 11ish to 3ish or evening 5ish to 9ish?
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #4643  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
okay ladies I have been wanting to do a stamp/crop day/night at my house (allergic peeps take your pills I have doggies - although we can banish poor ariel to the garage) and the first day I see free is July 18th LOL between holidays, shopping trips, scentsy parties, and fam visits!! The next day I have free is Aug 1st...so which day is best for everyone??

And what does everyone prefer day like from 11ish to 3ish or evening 5ish to 9ish?
My vote is for Aug 1 as I will be in Maine all of July. Either time is good for me. Sounds like fun!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #4644  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
I just checked out the SBS pics on the Meade Blog- looks like a fun time! What was with the fire hat??? I know that hats are the norm but what was the signifigance?? Now I've seen pics of Michelle and Rose so I can put a face with the name...until I can meet them in person!
Our forgetful ones had to wear it.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #4645  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh my! What a day of winding ribbon. My hands, head and back a killing me. The things you'll do for ribbon!
LOL! I think I will have a glass of wine before heading to bed. My dumb left arm is twitching.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #4646  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Tracy....I was measuring out ribbon in 3 yard increments the other night...I got up to us the bathroom and found myself unrolling 3 yards of tp. Once I rerolled the tp I went to bed That's when you know you have been playing with too much ribbon.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 02:24 AM   #4647  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Our forgetful ones had to wear it.
Ah, yes, I should have known!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:14 AM   #4648  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
okay ladies I have been wanting to do a stamp/crop day/night at my house (allergic peeps take your pills I have doggies - although we can banish poor ariel to the garage) and the first day I see free is July 18th LOL between holidays, shopping trips, scentsy parties, and fam visits!! The next day I have free is Aug 1st...so which day is best for everyone??

And what does everyone prefer day like from 11ish to 3ish or evening 5ish to 9ish?
I was planning on going to Create IT Crafts shoebox swap- but for a Meade Girls gathering I can miss! I can do either day, whichever time- just let me know.
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:32 AM   #4649  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Tracy....I was measuring out ribbon in 3 yard increments the other night...I got up to us the bathroom and found myself unrolling 3 yards of tp. Once I rerolled the tp I went to bed That's when you know you have been playing with too much ribbon.
okay THAT is funny!!! hehehehehh
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:33 AM   #4650  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I am easy for either date as long as somebody local( as in don't live on base) is willing to come get me. I won't make anybody drive all they down here just to turn right around and go back.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:53 AM   #4651  
Pearl-ExPert
 
harrahx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lewes, Delaware
Posts: 2,938
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Good Morning Ladies and stop picking on the group elder! I would love to get together again and stamp and much prefer the morning as I am less apt to be one of the "forgetful" ones. Now Tracy, she forgot too, got caught too, and didn't wear the hat. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! Having seen the pictures finally, I must say it is a horrible picture of me and Tracy, that is a really cute picture of you. Now aren't you glad you "let them" take it? So cute!
__________________
~You never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have~
~Proud Member of the Fan Club Gallery~
harrahx2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:10 AM   #4652  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey Ladies!! 18th of July is bad for me, so I am now looking into August LOL how is the 1st or 8th?
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #4653  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Good Morning Ladies!

Everyone ready for the weather we are going to have today? Hope Kathi has someone home with Rusty.

Have a good day everyone and stay dry. I'm going to post some blog candy to both blogs today. So check that out tonight.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:13 AM   #4654  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Stacy I forgot again! I didn't even remember until Tracy called around 5'ish last night. I have the bag in my car and I'll drop it off after I drop Evan at school.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #4655  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Tracy....I was measuring out ribbon in 3 yard increments the other night...I got up to us the bathroom and found myself unrolling 3 yards of tp. Once I rerolled the tp I went to bed That's when you know you have been playing with too much ribbon.
BAHAAAA!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 05:28 AM   #4656  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrahx2View Post
Good Morning Ladies and stop picking on the group elder! I would love to get together again and stamp and much prefer the morning as I am less apt to be one of the "forgetful" ones. Now Tracy, she forgot too, got caught too, and didn't wear the hat. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! Having seen the pictures finally, I must say it is a horrible picture of me and Tracy, that is a really cute picture of you. Now aren't you glad you "let them" take it? So cute!
Let them take the picture? I don't think so.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 05:39 AM   #4657  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I am easy for either date as long as somebody local( as in don't live on base) is willing to come get me. I won't make anybody drive all they down here just to turn right around and go back.
I gotcha, DM!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 05:48 AM   #4658  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Hey Ladies!! 18th of July is bad for me, so I am now looking into August LOL how is the 1st or 8th?
Whatever date- just let me know! DH is going to Sturgis and will be gone the first 2 weeks of August so I have PLENTY of time to stamp!! I'll swing by and pick up DM!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 06:16 AM   #4659  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

either date works for me too..I won't have an actual homecoming date til later but I am pretty sure it's more toward the end of the month.

Kathi: anytime you need an emergency Rusty sitter I am willing to take him!
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #4660  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Tracy....I was measuring out ribbon in 3 yard increments the other night...I got up to us the bathroom and found myself unrolling 3 yards of tp. Once I rerolled the tp I went to bed That's when you know you have been playing with too much ribbon.
Too funny!!! Thanks for the giggle!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #4661  
Glitter Guru
 
jtax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,251
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Hey Ladies!! 18th of July is bad for me, so I am now looking into August LOL how is the 1st or 8th?
Either date is good for me!
jtax is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 08:35 AM   #4662  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hello Ladies!

Wanted to let you all know that Amanda's cash and carry ribbon outlet is now open. OMG everywhere I look there is ribbon. Some of it has to go so if your at M's or joann think Amanda's FIRST! lol

Hmmmm first week of Aug I don't know about that..... Tracy this could be a trap.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #4663  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

well I tried the foil around the slide ornaments today. I must say I prefer microbeads. on the plus side I now have a quick inexpensive craft project to give as pressies this year! the two I made were horizontal instead of vertical and I like vertical better. but the Navy stamp must be done horizontal so a I am stuck for at least some.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #4664  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Good Morning Ladies!

Everyone ready for the weather we are going to have today? Hope Kathi has someone home with Rusty.
Have a good day everyone and stay dry. I'm going to post some blog candy to both blogs today. So check that out tonight.
Alan has been instructed to come straight home from school, no stopping along the way, no going to his friend's, just straight home so he can be there before the storms start! He should be home within the next 40 minutes so hopefully no storms until after that!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:37 AM   #4665  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Hey Ladies!! 18th of July is bad for me, so I am now looking into August LOL how is the 1st or 8th?
Either day works for me! Does this mean I'll finally get to see little Ashley?
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:39 AM   #4666  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaWView Post
Hello Ladies!

Wanted to let you all know that Amanda's cash and carry ribbon outlet is now open. OMG everywhere I look there is ribbon. Some of it has to go so if your at M's or joann think Amanda's FIRST! lol

Hmmmm first week of Aug I don't know about that..... Tracy this could be a trap.
I am soooo coming over to shop when is good for you LOL

Actually we are apparently a very social or busy group and every weekend has something going on up until August....thanks for the idea though
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #4667  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Either day works for me! Does this mean I'll finally get to see little Ashley?
Yes LOL Ashley will be here and I will do my best to keep nana and the other little heathens upstairs (I am not afraid to use duct tape LOL)
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #4668  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Amanda - how much were the copics at Plaza? I cannot remember and I got a 30% off your entire order or 40% off 1 or 100 of the same item (does that mean up to 100) or literally 1 or 100? anyhoo if it is cheap enough I may trek down otherwise I will get some online
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #4669  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
either date works for me too..I won't have an actual homecoming date til later but I am pretty sure it's more toward the end of the month.

Kathi: anytime you need an emergency Rusty sitter I am willing to take him!
Dawnmarie, that is soooo thoughtful of you! I may have to take you up on it one of these days! And he's very good with cats! Thank you so much for offering!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #4670  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Dawnmarie, that is soooo thoughtful of you! I may have to take you up on it one of these days! And he's very good with cats! Thank you so much for offering!
I am here too but I am probably too far out of the way and I figure my kids may stress him out - Ariel would LOVE a play date though
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:16 AM   #4671  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
I am here too but I am probably too far out of the way and I figure my kids may stress him out - Ariel would LOVE a play date though
Aww... thanks Stacy, that's sweet of you too! He loves kids so I doubt they could stress him out! You can always bring Ariel over our house for a play date, we have a big yard and she'd have lots of doggie friends to play with!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #4672  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
thesillystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the US
Posts: 596
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi Ladies. It's been avery busy week. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. Amanda- thanks again for having me to the swap! Kimme- I'm gonna need some of that toilet paper, I nearly peed myself laughing at your post! Janean(SP?) I don't know if I can make either of those dates, let us know what you decide on and I'll get back to you.
*waving* Hi DM, Kathi, Stacy & Mary.
__________________
What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?!?
Visit my blog: http://thesillystamper.blogspot.com/
thesillystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #4673  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
Amanda - how much were the copics at Plaza? I cannot remember and I got a 30% off your entire order or 40% off 1 or 100 of the same item (does that mean up to 100) or literally 1 or 100? anyhoo if it is cheap enough I may trek down otherwise I will get some online
No it's way better online. I went up there thinking the same thing the only way the coupon works is if you buy 1-100 of the same color marker.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #4674  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesillystamperView Post
Hi Ladies. It's been avery busy week. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. Amanda- thanks again for having me to the swap! Kimme- I'm gonna need some of that toilet paper, I nearly peed myself laughing at your post! Janean(SP?) I don't know if I can make either of those dates, let us know what you decide on and I'll get back to you.
*waving* Hi DM, Kathi, Stacy & Mary.
Your very welcome! I can't wait for another play date!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #4675  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emerald77View Post
I am soooo coming over to shop when is good for you LOL

Actually we are apparently a very social or busy group and every weekend has something going on up until August....thanks for the idea though
ASAP! Poor DH is going to be building more storage this weekend.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #4676  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

good. he can make copies of the plans and give them to John....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #4677  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesillystamperView Post
*waving* Hi DM, Kathi, Stacy & Mary.
Right back at ya! I amt hinking a lunch date next friday the 12th.. that good for you?
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:54 AM   #4678  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
good. he can make copies of the plans and give them to John....
forget that lord knowss what my hubby would build - I am better to build my own LOL
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #4679  
Crimping Master
 
Emerald77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,227
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
Right back at ya! I amt hinking a lunch date next friday the 12th.. that good for you?
I am out sister-in-law here so I will sweating my arse off in DC trying to see all the sites!!
Emerald77 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #4680  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,447
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesillystamperView Post
Hi Ladies. It's been avery busy week. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. Amanda- thanks again for having me to the swap! Kimme- I'm gonna need some of that toilet paper, I nearly peed myself laughing at your post! Janean(SP?) I don't know if I can make either of those dates, let us know what you decide on and I'll get back to you.
*waving* Hi DM, Kathi, Stacy & Mary.
*Waving* Hi Michelle!!! Good to see you!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off