In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2009, 02:27 AM   #4281  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
anybody interested in an envelope buy? I found a place on Ebay that's just under 4 cents each when purchased in lots of 1000.. with shipping it would be $4/100.....

I am running low again and need to get some
Wow, that sounds great! I need envelopes, too! Are they the regular A2 size? If so, can you put me down for 500 for $20.00?
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:21 AM   #4282  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Good morning!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:30 AM   #4283  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
thesillystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the US
Posts: 596
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Goooooooooooood Morning. I've felt like a zombie lately, but I think I just came out of it! Happy Hump Day, Ladies.
__________________
What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?!?
Visit my blog: http://thesillystamper.blogspot.com/
thesillystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:56 AM   #4284  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

busy day for me today.. have several different cards I need to get sent out plus I'll be placing that envelope order today as well. Jane and Kathi, I have your orders.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 05:33 AM   #4285  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesillystamperView Post
Goooooooooooood Morning. I've felt like a zombie lately, but I think I just came out of it! Happy Hump Day, Ladies.
Good just in time for the long weekend!
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #4286  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Anyone want to do something with the kids on Friday or Saturday??? DH is going to seal the deck and playset, so it would be best of I could get the kids out of the house to be out of the way and not wanting to bug him every two seconds, but not sure what to do with them. I'm not adventurous enough to go to the zoo or aquarium with three kids 3 and under alone.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 07:59 AM   #4287  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
busy day for me today.. have several different cards I need to get sent out plus I'll be placing that envelope order today as well. Jane and Kathi, I have your orders.
Did you get mine????
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 AM   #4288  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I do now. I ordered 2000 so there would have been plenty anyway.

made most of the cards I wanted to today. and after I chat with John I have a date.. with Achmed, Walter and Peanut. and some guy named Jeff will be tagging along too I guess.

My bratty cousin actually got to see them live the other day....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #4289  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Sorry ladies...way behind on everything. Hope all are well. Can't seem to get completely rid of this crud from Vegas.

So far there are four of us meeting at my house at cough...choke groan at 6am to meet up in Baltimore by 7am. That of course is if I'm not dead by then.he he The head count at this point includes the following crazy stampers:

Cindy
Amanda
Jane
Kathi
Tracy

So if there are others wanting to go let us know so we can figure out the whole carpooling deal...you know I'm a planner...last minute makes me nutso.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:39 AM   #4290  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Oh by the way ladies, I have most of the Pampered Chef in along with the SU order. I'm starting to try and deliver the local meade ladies theirs today after the kiddos get home from school and then tomorrow I'm trying to deliver Mary's and Dawnmaries. Kathi can I leave yours and Sharons at Dawnmaries tomorrow for you to get there, since I don't know how long I will be able to stay out feeling like the walking dead. Let me know, if that works or not. Thanks.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #4291  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
I do now. I ordered 2000 so there would have been plenty anyway.

made most of the cards I wanted to today. and after I chat with John I have a date.. with Achmed, Walter and Peanut. and some guy named Jeff will be tagging along too I guess.

My bratty cousin actually got to see them live the other day....
Great, thanks!

I can definitely say Jeff-fuh-fuh Dun-HAM puts on a great show!!!

Thanks for ordering the envies for us! Want me to send you a check or wait till I see you on the 30th?
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #4292  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh by the way ladies, I have most of the Pampered Chef in along with the SU order. I'm starting to try and deliver the local meade ladies theirs today after the kiddos get home from school and then tomorrow I'm trying to deliver Mary's and Dawnmaries. Kathi can I leave yours and Sharons at Dawnmaries tomorrow for you to get there, since I don't know how long I will be able to stay out feeling like the walking dead. Let me know, if that works or not. Thanks.
Tracy- I can get my SU order on the 30th if you're not up to delivery...it's no big deal!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #4293  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Well, what can I say...I have raised a little hit squad! DS's bike was stolen sometime today before my kids got home from school and the little hit team went a looking for it. DS found the guy who has his bike and told him to give it back and then the kid took off with his friends and being the brave soul that my son is comes home to get reinforcements...ugh! Now Daddy and son on on the prowl in a moving vehicle...not a good sign and DD is contacting all her friends to meet here after school tomorrow if the bike isn't returned today. What can I say these kiddos can't stand each other until there is drama to stand up too. Youngest DS is monitoring the front porch as I type to make sure the kid doesn't come back here.lol (He's probably out of all the kids the one to have to worry about attacking. A wonderful attack dog if I dont' say so myself.)

Bought some more drugs today while dropping off mail and delivers on post...hoping they kick in and start giving some relief!
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #4294  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Good to see the kids and Daddy working together Tracy. Don't think of it as a hit squad, more like the Justice League if you ask me.

Oh...and if you would stay out of the crack houses you wouldn't be sick
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #4295  
Cardstock Collector
 
hairycat99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Smithsburg, MD
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hi Amanda! Welcome to Maryland! I've lived here in Maryland my entire life although I've moved around to different cities. I live in Smithsburg now and it's not close at all to Ft. Meade. If you would like to stop by on Saturday, I'm having an Open House. All of the details are on my website.

Of course I'll have my Stampin' Up table and there will be other consultants from other companies there as well -- and Longaberger Baskets, Silpada Jewelry, Tastefully Simple, Gold Canyon Candles and Tupperware!
__________________
Ruthie Wills Bell
Stampin' Up Senior Consultant - http://ruthiebell.stampinup.net

Events: http://www.meetup.com/scrapbookers Blog: http://ruthiebell.blogspot.com/
hairycat99 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #4296  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Great, thanks!

I can definitely say Jeff-fuh-fuh Dun-HAM puts on a great show!!!

Thanks for ordering the envies for us! Want me to send you a check or wait till I see you on the 30th?
you can pay me then. they should be here by then.. he's already sent them out or so he says...
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #4297  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
you can pay me then. they should be here by then.. he's already sent them out or so he says...
Okie dokie- will do!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #4298  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,459
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh by the way ladies, I have most of the Pampered Chef in along with the SU order. I'm starting to try and deliver the local meade ladies theirs today after the kiddos get home from school and then tomorrow I'm trying to deliver Mary's and Dawnmaries. Kathi can I leave yours and Sharons at Dawnmaries tomorrow for you to get there, since I don't know how long I will be able to stay out feeling like the walking dead. Let me know, if that works or not. Thanks.
Tracy I can get mine on the 30th at Amanda's. I don't want you worrying about my stuff when you're not feeling well! You take care of yourself and get better!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #4299  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,459
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
you can pay me then. they should be here by then.. he's already sent them out or so he says...
Dawnmarie, I'll pay you on the 30th as well if that's ok with you.
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #4300  
Forum Fanatic
 
Kathi127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In a Kennel in MD!
Posts: 9,459
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Well, what can I say...I have raised a little hit squad! DS's bike was stolen sometime today before my kids got home from school and the little hit team went a looking for it. DS found the guy who has his bike and told him to give it back and then the kid took off with his friends and being the brave soul that my son is comes home to get reinforcements...ugh! Now Daddy and son on on the prowl in a moving vehicle...not a good sign and DD is contacting all her friends to meet here after school tomorrow if the bike isn't returned today. What can I say these kiddos can't stand each other until there is drama to stand up too. Youngest DS is monitoring the front porch as I type to make sure the kid doesn't come back here.lol (He's probably out of all the kids the one to have to worry about attacking. A wonderful attack dog if I dont' say so myself.)

Bought some more drugs today while dropping off mail and delivers on post...hoping they kick in and start giving some relief!
Isn't it amazing how they can hate each other's guts on a daily basis, but just let an outsider step in against one of them and wham! they are out for blood! LOL It does give you a good feeling knowing that when it's really needed they will stand up for each other!
__________________
Kathi

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Kathi127 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #4301  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Good to see the kids and Daddy working together Tracy. Don't think of it as a hit squad, more like the Justice League if you ask me.

Oh...and if you would stay out of the crack houses you wouldn't be sick
Speaking of crack...I think I need some crack dip.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #4302  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127View Post
Isn't it amazing how they can hate each other's guts on a daily basis, but just let an outsider step in against one of them and wham! they are out for blood! LOL It does give you a good feeling knowing that when it's really needed they will stand up for each other!
Tell me about it. I'm breaking up fights here right and left, but now they are planning a take down at the community center tomorrow after school.lol Talk about rough team work. DD is getting her friends together and making sure one of them have a cell phone in case if there is trouble.lol What's even worse, DH has okayed this mission! Wow, I think I should give them DH's phone numbers to call tomorrow if there is a problem...oh wait, I have plenty of unmounted stamps I can take with me to the pen. Never mind I'll go...I do need a vacation.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 03:06 AM   #4303  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Aw, Tracy, I hope you're well soon!

Hope everyone has a great day!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 03:07 AM   #4304  
Watercolor Wizard
 
EmGee458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: On the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 11,737
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hey, Amanda, what is the final count for the 30th? I HOPING to work on my card tonight!
__________________
Mary
My Blog
EmGee458 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 04:01 AM   #4305  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458View Post
Hey, Amanda, what is the final count for the 30th? I HOPING to work on my card tonight!
Good Morning!

So far the count is 9 I'm not sure about Rose and Chris. I hope they can join us but that is the total for now 9.

I got to sleep in today very nice! Evan has no school today and tomorrow. We do have a P/T meeting at 10:20......I hope he hasn't done anything else to shame the family! lol

EDIT! Jane is not going to do the SBS so you can at this point cut for 8. Sorry it's still very early in my world.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!

Last edited by AmandaW; 05-21-2009 at 04:28 AM..
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 04:41 AM   #4306  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Good Morning!! The girls went to bed early last night. I instituted a new rule that if they don't take a nap they don't get to watch a bed time movie and they actually went to bed without getting wound up. yay!! The only problem was that they were up at 7:15 and I am soooooo not used to that. I was much happier last summer when they slept until almost 9 and still managed a nap.

I know you all are going to the Amish stamp stores on Saturday, but anything else fun planned for the weekend???
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 04:45 AM   #4307  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelenaPrincessView Post
Good Morning!! The girls went to bed early last night. I instituted a new rule that if they don't take a nap they don't get to watch a bed time movie and they actually went to bed without getting wound up. yay!! The only problem was that they were up at 7:15 and I am soooooo not used to that. I was much happier last summer when they slept until almost 9 and still managed a nap.

I know you all are going to the Amish stamp stores on Saturday, but anything else fun planned for the weekend???
Not this Saturday....It's next month or at least I hope it is! lol
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 04:50 AM   #4308  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
MelenaPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 18,419
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

OK...I thought it came up fast. I lost track since I'm not going. Hehe.

So then.....what are the fun plans for the weekend?? I'm reading up on it and I don't think that the deck is going to take as long to do as hubby wanted to make me believe. So now I'm hoping we get out and do something fun with the kids.
__________________
MelenaPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 06:15 AM   #4309  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Tracy, I can wait a week for my stuff too, don't come out just for me. Besises you probably want to be around in case you have to post bail.. hope they get the bike back though and the kid who stole it learns a lesson.

no plans here for the weekend other than maybe a few more sets of cards made up. I may also get started on *gasp* Christmas pressies. got a new project and the supplies and they are actually pretty quick to put together.
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #4310  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,438
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Tracy, sure hope you feel better soon. Sucks being sick when it's so nice outside.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 09:31 AM   #4311  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
CindyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 20,438
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Hope everyone has a nice, fun, and safe holiday weekend. We're heading out camping for the weekend up to Amish Country, so I'll warn them about our invasion in a few weeks. LOL Make sure they have good stock too.
__________________
Cindy

CindyL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #4312  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
thesillystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the US
Posts: 596
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Tracy- feel better and good luck recovering the bike. If you need back-up just holler!
Michelle
__________________
What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?!?
Visit my blog: http://thesillystamper.blogspot.com/
thesillystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #4313  
Polyshrink Goddess
 
thesillystamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the US
Posts: 596
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Amanda- Did you want us to make a card for your open house or can it be something else? Thanks.
Michelle
__________________
What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?!?
Visit my blog: http://thesillystamper.blogspot.com/
thesillystamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #4314  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by hairycat99View Post
Hi Amanda! Welcome to Maryland! I've lived here in Maryland my entire life although I've moved around to different cities. I live in Smithsburg now and it's not close at all to Ft. Meade. If you would like to stop by on Saturday, I'm having an Open House. All of the details are on my website.

Of course I'll have my Stampin' Up table and there will be other consultants from other companies there as well -- and Longaberger Baskets, Silpada Jewelry, Tastefully Simple, Gold Canyon Candles and Tupperware!
Oh I'm so sorry I won't be able to make your open house since I already have things going on that weekend. But I would love some info on the Tastefully Simple products since I haven't seen them around for several years now. Feel free to pass on my info to her. Thanks! Good luck at your open house.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #4315  
Hardware Hotshot
 
tracyltripp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Witness Protection
Posts: 6,019
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Okay ladies, I will deliver on the 30th since I'm sure no one else today wants to see my exploding nose! Poor Stacy and her kiddos got to see the best of me today.

I actually do feel much better even thought I sound and look like dog crap as usual.

This weekend is full, with Brian's birthday party. Must grill up some body parts since freezers are full. So much for brain patties and monster fingers...now just mystery parts.

Michelle I think we can do whatever we want for the shoebox swap as long as there is enough for everyone to do. I got lazy and just did a card.
__________________
Tracy
http://tripponover.blogspot.com/
tracyltripp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #4316  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyltrippView Post
Oh I'm so sorry I won't be able to make your open house since I already have things going on that weekend. But I would love some info on the Tastefully Simple products since I haven't seen them around for several years now. Feel free to pass on my info to her. Thanks! Good luck at your open house.
I can give you my consultant.. she is like 5 miles from me. found her on the site
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #4317  
Glitter Guru
 
jetstudio29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On my sunporch- stamping and creating. Enjoying the view :)
Posts: 6,114
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have a quick question....

I am thinking about heading down to Maryland on Saturday I'd like to check out Photo Scraps...what was the other stamping store? Is it close to this one??
__________________
Jen~

Check out my stamping blog.

Design team member for qkrstampede and eurekastamps
jetstudio29 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #4318  
Pearl-ExPert
 
Mrsjvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pensacola FL
Posts: 2,644
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

my guess is yer thinking of Queen's Ink. right off the 1 if i remember right.. very nice store but soo not my style....
Mrsjvb is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #4319  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

or Create it crafts but it's in Glen Burnie so also not close to photo scraps. It's a nice store if your in the area but I wouldn't drive that far for it. Photo scraps is much nicer.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #4320  
Gallery Gazer
 
AmandaW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 7,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesillystamperView Post
Amanda- Did you want us to make a card for your open house or can it be something else? Thanks.
Michelle
Bring whatever you want. I just did my card I cut for 10 I can always use up the extra for DSS.
__________________
My Blog
Creating isn't a hobby, but a way of life!
AmandaW is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off