Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:51 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to alexsmomscrapping
Red face MASS Demo Meeting?

Hi All,
I'm an orphaned Demo looking to attend my first Demo meeting. Wondering if anyone would be gracious enough to let me attend?
Thanks in advance!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 177 Likes on 132 Posts

angela have you posted tis on the SU site-stampin connection?
also there is a regional coming to ct. for that info check the SU site.
feel free to chat w/ us on our NY threads. we actually come to boston area to stamp a couple of times a year

ny threads are in the get it together section here on SCS
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #3  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexsmomscrappingView Post
Hi All,
I'm an orphaned Demo looking to attend my first Demo meeting. Wondering if anyone would be gracious enough to let me attend?
Thanks in advance!
I'm going to the regional in Hartford on Saturday the 26th, if you are going, would love to meet you!
We don't have many demo meetings in my little group, once a month, to stamp, but i will be unable to attend for a few months, due to work committments.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2011, 04:54 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

at leadership-which i didn't attend. i heard if you were/are orphaned you now roll up to your next upline. might be worth a call to demo support
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2011, 05:14 AM   #5  
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via Skype™ to alexsmomscrapping

Thanks for your replies everyone. My next upline is "taking time for family" this year. She has 3 uplines that also do not hold meetings. I do plan on going to Hartford and would love to meet up with some of you! Now that I have 2 recruits I just want to start holding my own meetings, but have no idea how to. I've never even been to a swap and have no idea how to put one together for my girls. I've also posted on Stampin Connection but haven't had any replies. I have a very high profile SU Demo about 45 minutes away from me, do you think I should email her and ask her if I could attend one of her demo meetings so I can get an idea?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

i think that's a great idea. all she can do is say no. but i bet she would love to have you.
explain. she may want to offer it as a 1 time thing. but ask her to set her guidelines.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2011, 02:39 AM   #7  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexsmomscrappingView Post
Thanks for your replies everyone. My next upline is "taking time for family" this year. She has 3 uplines that also do not hold meetings. I do plan on going to Hartford and would love to meet up with some of you! Now that I have 2 recruits I just want to start holding my own meetings, but have no idea how to. I've never even been to a swap and have no idea how to put one together for my girls. I've also posted on Stampin Connection but haven't had any replies. I have a very high profile SU Demo about 45 minutes away from me, do you think I should email her and ask her if I could attend one of her demo meetings so I can get an idea?
Definitley, can't hurt to ask, even if she doesn't want you to attend(not sure why not, but who knows) at least you can pick her brain,maybe.
Our demo meeting, usually last about 2 hours, we discuss upcoming SU specials, usually make a project---usually something bigger(boxes, bags...) or some new technique. Talk about questions that anyone has...real simple.
Just plan a get-together with your downline and it will flow once you get to-gether.
A swap of card fronts from the mini or SAB catalog is a great idea...we used to do that, but alot of the demos in our group, didn't do workshops, so they found they didn't want them, but i would love them.
Have everyone bring enough cardfronts for everyone else, everyone pick one new stamp set/accessory and swap. That way everyone has ideas!
Where in MA are you? I wouldn't mind taking a ride! My demo group meets during the day and i work for a tax accountant through tax season and can't make any meeting until May!
Reply With Quote Likes