Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Feedback: Third Annual Northwoods Gathering was a success!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/feedback-third-annual-northwoods-gathering-success-191248/)

Melanie Swanson 10-15-2006 08:48 AM

:D THANK YOU, schrades, for an awesome time!

The Lodge is gorgeous and I can't wait to visit it again.

You did a super job organizing the room, the food, the door prizes...it was a great way to spend the day. Thank you for all your hard work for us; it was such a fun day.

All of you other gals who attended--it was fun chatting and stamping with you! Lots of laughter and good times, and incredible stampin projects, too.

Please post your thank-yous to schrades in this thread!!

(Connie, JoAnn, Dawn, and Robin: next year "Dr. Mel" will have to come up on Friday night to dispense worldly advice...;) )

Melanie Swanson 10-15-2006 02:20 PM

Hello, all you Northwoods ladies! Take a moment to let schrades know how much we appreciate all the work she did to organize such an awesome event.

Woo-hoo! See you all next year!

stampinmomof2cuties 10-15-2006 02:32 PM

THANK YOU Kathie for organzing such an AWESOME swap. My sister and I had a wonderful time stamping and chatting. The food was great too!
Our families also had a great time staying at the hotel; the waterpark was terrific! We can't wait to come again!
Thank you also to everyone who participated. All of the swaps were great. I'm so glad I decided to do the ABC, individual and the lottery also. They were all fantastic.
Hope everyone had a safe trip home. I am utterly exhausted now that we are home and unpacked but it was so worth it! Can you tell we had a great time. I don't search the gathering forum that offen so if anyone hosts another WI get together please let me know. These are so fun!
Have a great night everyone!

Heather

s1itcher46 10-15-2006 02:51 PM

Thank You Kathie!
It was a great get together. So many cool ideas, I'm not sure what to share with my customers first! We had such a nice space to hang out in, and everything was so well presented. Looking forward to the next one!

mycattracks 10-15-2006 04:59 PM

WOW! that was so fun:-D
Kathie,
another great year! thank you so much for putting this together for us every year! this has become our annual girls weekend and we always have so much fun meeting up with everyone.
and thanks to everyone that participated, all your hard work and creativity really showed. everything was great, and now that we are all home we can start sharing the "goods" with everyone that we know.
and Melanie,can't wait till next time. we all had a great time visiting with you.

jreks 10-15-2006 05:00 PM

Kudos to you Kathie for another great gathering! As always, you did a terrific job organizing everything. It was fun meeting new people and seeing old faces again. I loved all the swaps and look forward to the next event!

schrades 10-16-2006 12:43 AM

My Pleasure! October 2007 here we come!!
And thank all of you for the great ideas you all gave me for next year!

Jodi66 10-16-2006 04:36 AM

Ditto on my post in the original thread...

Jodi

alpha 10-16-2006 07:17 AM

Katie thank you for your time organizing this again! Only 363 days until next year!

Thank you ladies that attended your ideas where great! It sure was nice to chat with everyone! See you next year!
Ann

jennifer-g 10-17-2006 05:24 PM

I second what all the great ladies have already said!! What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, and schrades, the venue was ROCKIN', we loved it, I can't wait until next year!

Thanks to everyone who participated for the awesome ideas!!

AZMommy 10-18-2006 04:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sounds like you guys had so much fun. Wish I could have joined you this time! Next year. Here's a pix of me and DH at the wedding.

snuggles 10-20-2006 11:57 AM

Thanks Kathie! It was my first time attending a shoebox swap and I had a great time. So much fun seeing all the neat ideas. Maybe next time I'll get brave and try one of the other swaps too! See ya next year.

I also was wondering if anyone happened to pick up an extra bone folder? I can't seem to find mine, but maybe it is hiding in my car somewhere. I believe the last cards that I worked on were the frog with the googly eyes and the card that used the dragonfly from the "All I Have Seen" set. It's not a big deal at all since it is a pretty inexpensive item, but if anyone noticed having an extra let me know.

Thanks again for a wonderful time.
Nicole

schrades 10-21-2006 09:33 AM

I did find an extra (long white) bone folder send me your addy and I will send it out to you!! Hoorah found the owner!!
Kathie