Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #1641  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got all my swap cards done, wooooo hoooo! I'm not joining any more until I get my scrapbooking done!

Shay, take care of yourself, tracy, you too. When I am rich from my 2 jobs, I will hire someone to take care of you both
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #1642  
Die Cut Diva

I am feeling like I need a second job with everything you all do. I only have a 3 1/2 day per week job and I don't always seem to be able to handle that. Maybe because I get torn between family and work. I have always liked not working full-time. Even though my children are older they have needed me this past week. Maybe this week will be a better week for all. Scrapbooking my KY trip this weekend made me smile.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:13 PM   #1643  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
I got all my swap cards done, wooooo hoooo! I'm not joining any more until I get my scrapbooking done!

Shay, take care of yourself, tracy, you too. When I am rich from my 2 jobs, I will hire someone to take care of you both
Congrats on finishing your swaps...I can't wait to see them.
By the way I've gotta question for you. I was wondering how in the world do you make those separate folders in your splitcoast gallery for the different swaps and things. I'd like that to try that too sometime.

Thanks for your kind words about making it rich and hiring someone to take care of me and shay. I'm fortunate enough that I don't have a baby and little ones to take care of as well so I can't even begin to imagine how she is doing it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #1644  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkonmyhandsView Post
I am feeling like I need a second job with everything you all do. I only have a 3 1/2 day per week job and I don't always seem to be able to handle that. Maybe because I get torn between family and work. I have always liked not working full-time. Even though my children are older they have needed me this past week. Maybe this week will be a better week for all. Scrapbooking my KY trip this weekend made me smile.

Bonnie
I work 40 plus hours per week. Depending on the season. Last week I had to take off a few hours on Tues. and all day Wed. This week will seem like forever. At least I have everything ready for this Friday's stamp camp.
Then Sat. I get to spend the day with the grandsons. Yippie! Feels like I haven't seen them in ages. Bonnie your scrapbook of KY sounds wonderful. Make sure you only use GREAT pictures of me so everyone can say now who is THAT
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:17 PM   #1645  
Pearl-ExPert

Hey all hope everyone is doing fine!
Sandye I would love your instructions on the copic markers. Sandye you are going to the convention already right? I hope to waiting for paperwork.

Bonnie are you really thinking about coming? sorry I dont have room but If I found a corner you could have it. Thanks for my great card.

Jackie great Avatar. but I agree Bonnies had looks like a wig!

Just got back for hospital they admitted my FIL again, he just got out on Friday from another hospital. Poor man I know he hates all of this.

My poor hubby was at hosp last night at 11:30 bc he fell and cut his fingers they sent him home and cld at 5 tonight that they were taking him back b/c of breathing problems.

Shay sorry to hear about your gb attacks, Tracy they say alot of people say it is a heart attack, it really hurts and it feels like you can not get your breath.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #1646  
Pearl-ExPert

Julia good luck with the job hunting
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #1647  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tracy, when you go to My Gallery- you will see

My gallery My albums My favorites

You’ll click on my albums and then hit create new album

Then when you upload, click on the album you want to upload it to.

Easy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:27 PM   #1648  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tammy, my, your family is having a time, I hope things get better, I will be thinking of you and your family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #1649  
Stazon Splitcoast

Bonnie, my house will be done by then, you'll be more than welcome to stay with me, even though I am an hour from Cincy! I do plan on going to the convention though. Julia, you can come down and stay with me too Hell, everyone can come stay with me and we'll have a big ole party!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:31 PM   #1650  
Pearl-ExPert

Um I hung out with my and washed lots of laundry, does that count? My order is supposed to come tomorrow so we'll see. I should be able to get some stuff then and maybe catch up with you Joy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:55 PM   #1651  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

You know, it is really good to see everyone keep coming back to this site. We just don't want to give up memories of the shoebox swap--and the new friendships, do we? Bonnie, I hate the fact that I do not have a spare bedroom (or even spare bed) to offer you. Now if we could stay up all night, you are certainly welcome here! I finished so many swaps this weekend--the ones for here, MFT, March's bella cards, my package for Julia's colorburst swap, and Julie's black and white with a pop swap. I also got all of Liz's valentines ready for her friends (15). I have been busy! Tammy and Bonnie instructions for the copic markers will go in the mail on Tuesday. Karen wasn't yesterday's UK game something? Do you think that Billy Gillespie will stay on as coach--or will the fans run him out? Julie Big Red is working fine now. Tracey and Shay Hope you both start feeling better! Julia I think this will be a good job hunting week! Jackie Is the catering service you sometimes work for--Davis Catering? If so, I went to school with Diane and Nils. Let me know on that one! Everyone Jim has said that he will take me to Archiver's for Valentine's Day shopping. He will spend about $50 and I have a 30% off coupon. Should I get a bind-it-all? Would I use it enough? Is there something else that I should look for? I would rather get a larger item than several smaller ones. Sure do wish that everyone were closer! Joy With working seven days a week, will you ever have time to be on here? I think you should see an addiction counselor, as I think you are addicted to work! I saw on that one site with a wish list that you wanted some images of snowbunnybella I think. I will check before I mail them on Tuesday). Sooo, some will be on the way to you. Tomorrow (although it is a holiday here for everyone) our cleaning lady will be here at 8:30. I think Liz will sleep through the cleaning (outside of her room), so Jim and I will have to get up and leave. I just can't be here when she cleans--I feel too guilty (and lazy!) Oh well, a good excuse to go out for breakfast. Am I the most talkative one in the group?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 07:13 PM   #1652  
Pearl-ExPert

Ok take a deep breath Sandye, my hubby looked over and saw your "book" and said wow they are talking alot. I have not ordered goodluckabella, can you believe it! she is cute. anyway enjoy your night and your day off even if it means you get to go to breakfest but oh well, I guess I will go to bed now 5 am comes pretty early. you all have a great monday.

By the way I got my other rubber romance in the mail love them. I got the cowgirl and did an acate card with her! to cute, also got retro robin, melanie and the one laying down with the choc so let me know what images I need to get out to everyone.
Good night all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #1653  
Pearl-ExPert

WOW and I thought I talked fast lol. Bind it all or Scor Pal get my votes. I hope I get some coupons for Archiver's soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #1654  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sandye, Thanks, I would love images of snowbunnybella, I love her. I’ll make sure to hit you up for some goodluckabella later, so that will help you with the guilt of buying her, you can spread her around J I hope your grand-daughter gets feeling better. No advice on Archivers….if I had a plan on what to get, I wouldn’t end up getting it when I went in there anyhow, lol. I will check into getting a therapist, I know some good ones, lol, and I’m pretty sure I can get a good deal.

Bonnie, for our next swap, I have a suggestion, a card kit swap, I just got done making them- so easy, and would love to have some images from the ladies on here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #1655  
Stazon Splitcoast

tammy, can you send me your addy?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 08:07 PM   #1656  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

tammy, can you send me your addy?
Does anyone have everybody's addresses? Can we get a list of them all to keep on hand? Thanks.
julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2008, 11:58 PM   #1657  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokeefeView Post
Shay: I've got to know what does a gallbladder attack feel like?
I don't know what's going on with me right now but my stomach/abdomin area is in constant pain. Also with the colonsocopy done; finding polyps and all that mess I just don't know if its colon issues or a gallbladder. So I have to know what an attack feels like if you can describe it.
Thanks
Tracy, it's a sharp pain in the upper torso, just under the breasts, that is often more painful on the right side. It's very painful and doubles you over. You are writhing in pain and trying not to moan loud enough to wake up the kids (or the neighbors!). It is caused by a malfunctioning gall bladder that can't process what you ate properly. I have had issues after having salad, hot cocoa, and sometimes nothing seems to have caused it. I heard one lady say she is in bad shape if she has tomatoes or salad.
I had not had issues since the night of 12/31 - 1/1 - had two attacks in the night that night. Then, yesterday, I had a salad at lunch and no problem. But, I had cocoa around 10 PM and had an attack within an hour.
Gourmet Play Food Etsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:08 AM   #1658  
Stazon Splitcoast

It does feel similar to what I would imagine a heart attack is like. It's so painful, you feel like you're going to die. The pain usually just lasts a few minutes, but it's often very severe pain. I'd rather be in labor!
If the pain doesn't go away, the doctor has to do emergency surgery to take the gall bladder out within 24 hours.
Gourmet Play Food Etsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 06:08 AM   #1659  
Die Cut Diva

Wink

Tammy,

I would like images of Nay (girl laying down w/choc) and Carrie (cowgirl). I hope I thanked you properly for letting me stamp all those images on Saturday night. I stamped them all until I ran out of paper. I haven't bought too many new stamps lately. But I am sure you have every one that I have from every company plus 3000 more.

Sandye,
I do need to sleep if I come in August so . . . I have two offers.

Girls,
I believe the stamp place that puts on the convention offers classes for a good part of the week before the convention. When will the list come out for that so I will know when I need to come out for. Who would take these classes, any one of you?

Bonnie
Bonnie

Last edited by Inkonmyhands; 01-21-2008 at 06:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 07:39 AM   #1660  
Pearl-ExPert

I am so jealous over the rubber romance that you have. I want all her stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 AM   #1661  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Everyone
I have several Rubber romance stamps that I would be willing to share. I have LuLu, Retro Robin, Girlfriends on a Bench, Olivia in Paris, a Paris street scene, Sarah with a rose on her hat, mermaid, and diva in a martini glass. If you did not stamp these at the swap, let me know which ones you want and I will stamp and mail to you. Tammy I would like your chocolate girl. Do you have the saying also? I also was not able to get any copies of the girl in the car that you brought to the swap. Goodluckabella is on order. I will let you know when she arrives! Tammy and Bonnie and Jackie and anyone else! I ordered two new Elzybells stamps if you want to join the Elzybells swap. Let me know and I will send those also when they arrive. Now, off to stamp!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 09:11 AM   #1662  
Stazon Splitcoast

No work for me today, woo hoo, I've got 2 loads of laundry done, got all my swaps ready to mail, cleaned up my scrapbooking room- you can actually see the floor! Cleaned up the kitchen and living room, and getting ready to go to Wal-Mart to get some photos printed up for some scrapbooking!

My cards for this swap and Julie's swap are uploaded in my gallery if you want to peek!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #1663  
Pearl-ExPert

julia tell me what you want and I will stamp some for you, sandye and bonnie I got you down! anyone else I dont mind sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 09:54 AM   #1664  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Tammy--you are supposed to tell me some to send to you also!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 10:16 AM   #1665  
Stazon Splitcoast

hi, ladies

DS ISN'T SLEEPING MUCH TODAY
didn't mean to yell
Gourmet Play Food Etsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #1666  
Pearl-ExPert

Tammy you might want to get with Sandye with what to send me lol. I told her that I want them all but I'm not expecting you guys to send them all to me. I love anything from rubber romance SO with that said, surprise me. I would like at least one with the girls on the bench so I can make my sister a card.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:25 AM   #1667  
Die Cut Diva

Smile

I really am thinking about coming back. If I save my allowances I could come. My husband did ask me where I was getting all this money. I told him I save each week. No then I really told him I sell my body. He laughed at that one. Creative financing is all I say. I am going to look everyday for a real cheap flight. That will be the only way I can do it.

Bonnie

P.S. I have everyone's address so don't be surprised when you see me at your doorstep one morning in August.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #1668  
Stazon Splitcoast

Bonnie, thanx for the addys!!!!!!! getting a lot done at home today, Chris will be suprised when he comes home!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #1669  
Stazon Splitcoast

just don't come too early or the dogs will bark & wake the kids
Gourmet Play Food Etsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #1670  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm getting nothing done
yesterday was more productive for me
Gourmet Play Food Etsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:04 PM   #1671  
Stazon Splitcoast

P.S. I have everyone's address so don't be surprised when you see me at your doorstep one morning in August

you are welcome any time! you might even get to go to work with me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #1672  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

P.S. I have everyone's address so don't be surprised when you see me at your doorstep one morning in August

you are welcome any time! you might even get to go to work with me
for some addiction therapy?!
Gourmet Play Food Etsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #1673  
Pearl-ExPert

Ok Julia I will suprise you! Sandye I would love some more knitabella, and some of your new ones! love snowboard as well so suprise me you always do a great job.

So Bonnie is stalking us now! thats ok at least she will stand out with that red hat! I hope you can come bonnie we will have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #1674  
Pearl-ExPert

must try to get some work done! Thanks Bonnie for the addys, cant wait to see how money they are worth! Just kidding they will come in handy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #1675  
Hardware Hotshot

I am feeling left out here
Sandye -Let see I would love images, of course no rubber romance in my house, no Elzybells so would gladly take some of them then I can join the swap! Jeff Thomas is the catering company - excellent person!
Joy -Is this the over acheiver Joy?? glad to see you had a day to your self and rested??????
Bonnie - I like your hat and it doesn't look like a wig to me (at least not now that Julia fix my pic)
Julia- hello
Julie- ok call me a slacker as I haven't even started the cards for your swap!
Tracy- how are you my friend?
Shay - hope your feeling better if not go see a doctor as this is not something you want to mess with!!!!!
Karen - where are you????
Sam- Where are you????

Tammy - just bring me all your stamps I want to play

Last edited by luv2stampmamajacki; 01-21-2008 at 03:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #1676  
Stazon Splitcoast

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/...out_id=1285148

check out all these pictures, check out all the bottles of primas, and embellishments, OMG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #1677  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

check out all these pictures, check out all the bottles of primas, and embellishments, OMG
WOW that is amazing! - Great sanity check - I am so far away from being addicted!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #1678  
Die Cut Diva

So after typing up all the addresses I was cold and tired. Laid on the couch with the dogs and a big blanket and fell asleep for a short time. Got up and broke bread with my daughter. Doesn't that sound funny. We were haven't soup and bread for dinner but never made the soup. She was upset because she has a 89 average in one class. She goes crazy if any grade is below an A. Very hard on herself. She takes after me. Oh, I didn't have to have A's though in school. Can't get in Harvard with those grades she says. Can't get into Harvard with these parents either. Hope she comes into money soon.

Bonnie

P.S. That is my scrapbook room. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #1679  
Die Cut Diva

I am still cold. Going to jump in my bed with my dogs and husband. It will be the first time we have gone to bed together in forever. The dogs will be excited. Where is everyone? You will be here and I will be in bed.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #1680  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

OMG are we stalking eachother?! I was looking at these last night! I was looking for the shed and started looking at other stuff in the gallery. LOL to funny.
Reply With Quote Likes