Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Central NYers Can't Stamp Together Enough! - 5/2/09 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/central-nyers-cant-stamp-together-enough-5-2-09-a-421179/)

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 07:34 AM

I only know that Nancy cannot leave til 10:30. How long does it take to get to 34A from your exit?

I'm not sure if I will go out a bit earlier or wait for everyone. I have a few others tagging along as well. Trying to do the cat herding now.

Any suggestions?

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njbaker (Post 13335288)
I think it's like fun flock....

similiar but more depth

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13335285)
I wondered, too.

I think they are holding out on us. Or, maybe they're buying the cheap stuff...unlike us!:rolleyes: (That oughta get 'em going.)

i not hold out on you guys-just had class yesterday! for petesakes!

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 09:38 AM

Can you come in for the Hobby Lobby trip tomorrow?

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13337844)
I only know that Nancy cannot leave til 10:30. How long does it take to get to 34A from your exit?

I'm not sure if I will go out a bit earlier or wait for everyone. I have a few others tagging along as well. Trying to do the cat herding now.

Any suggestions?

you herd cats ?:twisted:

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13338919)
Can you come in for the Hobby Lobby trip tomorrow?

sadly no
we have company again!

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowcountry311 (Post 13338926)
you herd cats ?:twisted:

That's what it feels like.:twisted:

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 09:43 AM

Sorry you cannot make it. :-(

scraphead 03-06-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arlenevita (Post 13337385)
What is our itinerary for Saturday? What stores are we going to? I printed out 4 Hobby Lobby coupons...do I need to print more?

Pat, I hope to meet Nancy at the Westmoreland Thruway exit. Is that near you so you can meet Nancy there, too?

that would work for me, what time are we meeting? Will that be OK for you Nancy? who else is coming? Linda do you have the big shot and top note die? if not i will bring mine.
Pat

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 09:58 AM

I have both.

I also have all the inks.

arlenevita 03-06-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13337844)
I only know that Nancy cannot leave til 10:30. How long does it take to get to 34A from your exit?

I'm not sure if I will go out a bit earlier or wait for everyone. I have a few others tagging along as well. Trying to do the cat herding now.

Any suggestions?

"It's like herding cats!" is one on DH's favorite sayings so I did chuckle over that...that derived from being in Aruba to photograph my niece's wedding with 13 people and three cars and four hotels!!

arlenevita 03-06-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13339093)
I have both.

I also have all the inks.

And all the punches, too?? COOL! The less I have to carry is wonderful! I'm going to try to get my pieces and card backs cut and scored tonight so I can just stamp, color, and assemble tomorrow. I'm so happy to have others to be with for the motivation and chuckles!

What stores might we go to...do you suggest?

arlenevita 03-06-2009 11:09 AM

Does anyone want me to bring Nesties with me?

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 11:37 AM

Yes, I have all the punches except for the new scalloped oval.

I also have the "standard" Nesties.

TeeGeeDee 03-06-2009 12:14 PM

If anyone has the scalloped heart nestabilities could I beg for some done in any combo of these SU colors:

Shimmer
Lovely Lilac
Almost Amethyst
Brushed Silver

If you have non-SU cs in similar colors that would be fine too - I think I want to incorporate Spirelli'd hearts onto DH's anniversary card but need the shapes since I don't own nesties. Our wedding party was gray/silver and amethyst/lilac so color is more important than brand.

I will be very happy to pay for postage and cs (or send other colors from my small stash) to whomever can do this for me. TIA and I hope you all have fun tomorrow.


Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

scraphead 03-06-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13339888)
Yes, I have all the punches except for the new scalloped oval.

I also have the "standard" Nesties.

I have the new scalloped punch I will bring it.

arlenevita 03-06-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeGeeDee (Post 13340137)
If anyone has the scalloped heart nestabilities could I beg for some done in any combo of these SU colors:

Shimmer
Lovely Lilac
Almost Amethyst
Brushed Silver

If you have non-SU cs in similar colors that would be fine too - I think I want to incorporate Spirelli'd hearts onto DH's anniversary card but need the shapes since I don't own nesties. Our wedding party was gray/silver and amethyst/lilac so color is more important than brand.

I will be very happy to pay for postage and cs (or send other colors from my small stash) to whomever can do this for me. TIA and I hope you all have fun tomorrow.


Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

I have the Nesties and I have the Lilac and Amethyst. How many and which sizes?

arlenevita 03-06-2009 12:43 PM

I think I have another brand of silver in a linen type texture.

TeeGeeDee 03-06-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arlenevita (Post 13340401)
I have the Nesties and I have the Lilac and Amethyst. How many and which sizes?

How about at least 2 of each size and color (if possible and not too greedy)? I only have a vague idea in my head so it's hard to give a definitive answer.

I might also make a scrapbook layout (I have dabbled in scrapbooking) since this is a milestone event (25 years!) so even if it is too large for a card it would still be used.

So, I guess I am saying as much as is convenient (clear as mud?)

TIA and ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

TeeGeeDee 03-06-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arlenevita (Post 13340416)
I think I have another brand of silver in a linen type texture.

That sounds lovely! I'd love a few of those :-D.

TIA (again!)

tillyhead 03-06-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scraphead (Post 13340374)
I have the new scalloped punch I will bring it.

already?!? you brat!

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 02:07 PM

So, I believe the plan is:

Nancy leaves at 10:30 and meets up with Pat, Arlene & Kari at the Westmoreland exit to drive directly to H.L. It's a left off the Rte. 31 exit from 481. Nancy estimates her arrival to be around noon.

I will probably leave here nearer to 11 and make a quick stop at the Dollar Tree.

Rather than eat lunch out plus order dinner in, Nancy and I thought we might do a mid-day lunch/dinner combo and just eat here. We can either get pizza or Chinese. We have good selections for both of those cuisines.

If you want to bring a snack/drink in addition to your stamping supplies, feel free! Does that do it?

scraphead 03-06-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tillyhead (Post 13340875)
already?!? you brat!

how quickly I fell out of grace, yesterday I was Pet, now im a brat?? LOL

how can I get your paper to you? are you going to Lindas if not will you be over in my direction next week?

scraphead 03-06-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13341079)
So, I believe the plan is:

Nancy leaves at 10:30 and meets up with Pat, Arlene & Kari at the Westmoreland exit to drive directly to H.L. It's a left off the Rte. 31 exit from 481. Nancy estimates her arrival to be around noon.

I will probably leave here nearer to 11 and make a quick stop at the Dollar Tree.

Rather than eat lunch out plus order dinner in, Nancy and I thought we might do a mid-day lunch/dinner combo and just eat here. We can either get pizza or Chinese. We have good selections for both of those cuisines.

If you want to bring a snack/drink in addition to your stamping supplies, feel free! Does that do it?

see you soon,
Pat

lindylou1220 03-06-2009 02:22 PM

She doesn't need the paper any more, remember? She already made the card.:twisted:

tillyhead 03-06-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scraphead (Post 13341221)
how quickly I fell out of grace, yesterday I was Pet, now im a brat?? LOL

how can I get your paper to you? are you going to Lindas if not will you be over in my direction next week?

I don't like when people have new toys and I don't:( I am planning to go to rochester tomorrow for the H.S. hockey game, but I'm not feeling so good, so I may end up here in bed all day.

Maybe you could leave my bag in Nancy's car and I can get it from her when we transfer Diva order.

tillyhead 03-06-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13341235)
She doesn't need the paper any more, remember? She already made the card.:twisted:

lol, but now Pat has to make one:mrgreen:

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 02:41 PM

... waiting for my 2 couples driving up from jersey.

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 02:42 PM

michele-you are not feeling well
not well enough to shop & stamp. must be bad

tillyhead 03-06-2009 02:49 PM

i got the chills - and I'm not even in the basement!

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 02:52 PM

maybe you are just over tired!
have some hot chocolate and snuggle in for the night

scraphead 03-06-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tillyhead (Post 13341401)
I don't like when people have new toys and I don't:( I am planning to go to rochester tomorrow for the H.S. hockey game, but I'm not feeling so good, so I may end up here in bed all day.

Maybe you could leave my bag in Nancy's car and I can get it from her when we transfer Diva order.

Not feeling good? I am so sorry to hear that, is it your tummy or head? I hope you feel better soon. I will take you bag and leave it with Nancy,
I hope you dont end up in bed and miss the Hockey game, good luck and feel better.

scraphead 03-06-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13341235)
She doesn't need the paper any more, remember? She already made the card.:twisted:

not that paper, she had a whole bag of hockey paper, I have to admit, when designing your card I kind of forgot I had to use special paper, I cut it out than stuck it in the center only to find out it was upside down, oh my.

scraphead 03-06-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowcountry311 (Post 13341422)
... waiting for my 2 couples driving up from jersey.

I will miss you so much tommorrow, I wish you were coming to Lindas, but have a good weekend with your guests. Do you need anything from HL?
Pat

scraphead 03-06-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tillyhead (Post 13341509)
i got the chills - and I'm not even in the basement!

you need to go to bed asap with a couple of asprins and vick on your chest, it sound like a cold.

TeeGeeDee 03-06-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tillyhead (Post 13341401)
I don't like when people have new toys and I don't:( I am planning to go to rochester tomorrow for the H.S. hockey game, but I'm not feeling so good, so I may end up here in bed all day.

Maybe you could leave my bag in Nancy's car and I can get it from her when we transfer Diva order.

Sorry to read/hear you're not feeling well ... hope that situation improves soon!

TeeGeeDee 03-06-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scraphead (Post 13342317)
you need to go to bed asap with a couple of asprins and vick on your chest, it sound like a cold.

And on your feet :-D

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 05:09 PM

attention ladies


kari forgot to print off a coupon while at work

could someone please print one for her
thanks!

snowcountry311 03-06-2009 05:10 PM

back to company

njbaker 03-06-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindylou1220 (Post 13341079)
So, I believe the plan is:

Nancy leaves at 10:30 and meets up with Pat, Arlene & Kari at the Westmoreland exit to drive directly to H.L. It's a left off the Rte. 31 exit from 481. Nancy estimates her arrival to be around noon.

I will probably leave here nearer to 11 and make a quick stop at the Dollar Tree.

Rather than eat lunch out plus order dinner in, Nancy and I thought we might do a mid-day lunch/dinner combo and just eat here. We can either get pizza or Chinese. We have good selections for both of those cuisines.

If you want to bring a snack/drink in addition to your stamping supplies, feel free! Does that do it?

This is my plan.... any suggestions or corrections?
And, my snack is a sweet snack.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:43 PM.