Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Canada * Southern Ontario Coffee and Sugar Girls! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/canada-%2A-southern-ontario-coffee-sugar-girls-461096/)

stampinkaren 03-01-2010 05:19 PM

I hate it when that happens!!

stampinkaren 03-01-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 16237133)
How about you just monopolize him on Sunday and come hang with us on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Lemme see what I can do :cool:

Are you watching The Bach?? WHo's your guess???
I thought Tenley ~ but after all the yap about not having much physical chemistry I'm no so sure he'd follow his heart, but rather, follow his johnson

ScrappingMommyof3 03-01-2010 05:24 PM

LOL on following his johnson!!! I think he's supposed to be saving himself for marriage, so I'm wondering how in the heck he's supposed to know what "sexual chemistry" is?

nyuk, nyuk!

stampinkaren 03-01-2010 05:26 PM

He probably discovered that when he was 11 or 12 in the bathroom.... *ahem*

ScrappingMommyof3 03-01-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 16237232)
He probably discovered that when he was 11 or 12 in the bathroom.... *ahem*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

mommyof4boys 03-01-2010 06:10 PM

YAY Janet!! A fruit platter would be yummy!!!

I'm watching the Bachelor and am totally DISGUSTED!!!!

Karen, I agree with Christyne...come out and play on Saturday...

Breaky Menu:

Waffles (double batch) - Christyne
Fruit Platter - Janet
Diana - yet to be determined
Teresa - yet to be determined
Michelle - yet to be determined

I'm thinking I'll do the bacon, sausages, eggs....and maybe granola and yogurt.

ScrappingMommyof3 03-01-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boys (Post 16237824)
YAY Janet!! A fruit platter would be yummy!!!

I'm watching the Bachelor and am totally DISGUSTED!!!!

Karen, I agree with Christyne...come out and play on Saturday...

Breaky Menu:

Waffles (double batch) - Christyne
Fruit Platter - Janet
Diana - yet to be determined
Teresa - yet to be determined
Michelle - yet to be determined

I'm thinking I'll do the bacon, sausages, eggs....and maybe granola and yogurt.

BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommyof4boys 03-01-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 16238233)
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScrappingMommyof3 03-01-2010 06:54 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!

mommyof4boys 03-01-2010 06:56 PM

It's Alli's time!!!

ScrappingMommyof3 03-01-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boys (Post 16238333)
It's Alli's time!!!

Cool beans!

mommyof4boys 03-01-2010 07:10 PM

MICHELLE!!!!! Where are you??? We haven't heard from you since lunch last week! You ok???

tmalaryk 03-02-2010 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boys (Post 16234410)
WOOHOO!!!!! Teresa's IN. Teresa's IN!!! I'm so happy!

I'll go over the cards and set out some images that you can substitute the sentiments and greetings. Are you ok with Thank You's, Thinking About You, that sort of things? Just not occasions right?

Sorry, I'm going to leave before noon, although the next part of the day sounds very exciting!

stampinkaren 03-02-2010 05:19 AM

morning ya'll ~ I am feeling phooey today.
I have a pretty sensitive stomach and latly I must be eating something that's not agreeing with it. This morning I almost hurled I just felt so yukky. I'm having some tea & watching tv hoping my stomach will settle. I think its the dried apricots I've been snacking on... I was find the past few days and then last night I had a few & then it started again......

2busyscrappin 03-02-2010 07:30 AM

I'm here :) everything is okay for now I'm getting ready for SATURDAY!!! :D

jukie 03-02-2010 08:03 AM

Karen it sounds you can add dried apricots to the list. I know I have to watch stuff like that as it has to much fibre in it for me.

I trying to get myself out a bit of a 'funk' I have loads to do but can't be bothered to do any of it kinda thing, so I am using my adapted Flybaby principles, and making a list of all I need/want to achieve today, and setting the alarm, and I do each job for 10/15 mins depending on what it is....and it means I achieve lots without losing heart cause something is taking to long! works for me!

right got to go, more chores to do:-D

stampinkaren 03-02-2010 10:53 AM

LOL! Sounds like that system might work for my short attention span! LOL!!

mommyof4boys 03-02-2010 11:24 AM

Yay Michelle! Glad you checked in and are ready for Saturday!

I just had another thought...for those that are coming please bring your favourite bottle of wine or alcohol. I have some in my stash but not sure what everyone's preference is.

I'm going grocery shopping either tomorrow or Thursday, is there any munchies that you ladies would like to request???

tmalaryk 03-02-2010 03:17 PM

For this weekend I will bring a massive jug of fresh squeezed apple cider.

Diana do you have 5th Ave Floral stamp set?

mommyof4boys 03-02-2010 04:25 PM

yummmmy...apple cider and freshly squeezed to boot!

Yep, I have that set and I have the embossing folder too.

stampinkaren 03-02-2010 04:26 PM

I think the correct question would be what DOESN"T diana have? LOL

mommyof4boys 03-02-2010 04:32 PM

LOL!!! hehe...when it comes to Stampin Up stuff then maybe but there's so much more out there that I NEED/WANT!!! lol....

btw...why is our posts so wide now??? It's kinda annoying since it doesn't all fit on the screen anymore!

mommyof4boys 03-02-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jukie (Post 16241210)
Karen it sounds you can add dried apricots to the list. I know I have to watch stuff like that as it has to much fibre in it for me.

I trying to get myself out a bit of a 'funk' I have loads to do but can't be bothered to do any of it kinda thing, so I am using my adapted Flybaby principles, and making a list of all I need/want to achieve today, and setting the alarm, and I do each job for 10/15 mins depending on what it is....and it means I achieve lots without losing heart cause something is taking to long! works for me!

right got to go, more chores to do:-D

OMG Jukie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to completely bypass your post! I must've missed it!

I'm sorry that you've been in a funk. I feel like that sometimes when my list of things to do keeps growing while my done list sits at a stand still....but it sounds like you've got a plan that's working! Now I've gotta come up with something that works for me.....lol.

queensuzanne 03-02-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 16239959)
morning ya'll ~ I am feeling phooey today.
I have a pretty sensitive stomach and latly I must be eating something that's not agreeing with it. This morning I almost hurled I just felt so yukky. I'm having some tea & watching tv hoping my stomach will settle. I think its the dried apricots I've been snacking on... I was find the past few days and then last night I had a few & then it started again......

OH....Dried Apricots are DANGEROUS Karen! I ate some in a fishing village in Portugal and have never been able to even think of them since....UM, they didn't taste so good coming back up (If you know what I mean!) and they really didn't look so nice all over the streets of Lisbon either... Ewwwww
Throw them AWAY! They are a HAZARD! LMAO

queensuzanne 03-02-2010 04:42 PM

Hey Ladies....I really wish I could make it this weekend! I thought I could swing something, but then my brother bought tickets to take the kids to Disney on ICE on Saturday! They are super excited that Aunt Suzanne is taking them (so's my brother, but he doesn't matter!) And it is HIS weekend with them....Every weekend they are here for
"Daddy's" weekend....there is some drama with my SIL! UGH, this weekend is no exception!

corrosive69 03-02-2010 04:46 PM

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM guess what my sister tells me tonight?????????? They are having a huge bday party for my brother in law ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!! like really they had to wait until NOW to tell me when they have been planning it for a month i am assuming! I am FUMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

mommyof4boys 03-02-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queensuzanne (Post 16244457)
Hey Ladies....I really wish I could make it this weekend! I thought I could swing something, but then my brother bought tickets to take the kids to Disney on ICE on Saturday! They are super excited that Aunt Suzanne is taking them (so's my brother, but he doesn't matter!) And it is HIS weekend with them....Every weekend they are here for
"Daddy's" weekend....there is some drama with my SIL! UGH, this weekend is no exception!

But the show will be during the day right???? You can still make it afterwards...just a suggestion. :mrgreen:

mommyof4boys 03-02-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corrosive69 (Post 16244488)
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM guess what my sister tells me tonight?????????? They are having a huge bday party for my brother in law ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!! like really they had to wait until NOW to tell me when they have been planning it for a month i am assuming! I am FUMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Well to teach her a lesson for telling you 4 days before the big party, you should just tell her you already have plans. Then maybe next time she'll think twice about inviting you at the last minute!!! You'd have so much more fun with us anyways! :mrgreen:

tmalaryk 03-03-2010 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boys (Post 16244338)
yummmmy...apple cider and freshly squeezed to boot!

Yep, I have that set and I have the embossing folder too.

I should have said pressed because oranges are squeezed and apples are pressed.
So glad that you have that set because I'd like to try a one sheet wonder with it.

tmalaryk 03-03-2010 03:04 AM

Diana, do you have Wellness Wishes on page 60?

ScrappingMommyof3 03-03-2010 04:18 AM

WOOT! Only 3 more sleeps till our weekend! Can't wait - WOOHOO!!!

Does anyone have a preference as to white or red? Not that I'd have a problem finishing off a whole bottle myself - MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

As to munchies for Saturday night...I request that yummy thing Teresa made us before Christmas - that was SO good!!! Maybe a spinach dip in a bread bowl kinda thing??? I always like to provide a mix of hot and cold appetizer type things...

If you need me to pick up something on my way up on Saturday Diana, let me know!!!

Man! I am SO excited! The last time I had a night away from the kids was last September when I went to Vegas for the day...and all I got to do was spend that night on a plane - LOL!

ScrappingMommyof3 03-03-2010 05:15 AM

WOOT!!! New swap girlies!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...1#post16247401

Hosted by "moi"!

queensuzanne 03-03-2010 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boys (Post 16244832)
But the show will be during the day right???? You can still make it afterwards...just a suggestion. :mrgreen:

Hmmm, good point Diana. But they are sleeping over and they are a nightmare to get to sleep! Hopefully the days events will tire them out and make them sleep fast!!

stampinkaren 03-03-2010 06:48 AM

Is your brother still witht he kids' mom? Or is there a new wife & that's why the kids are at your place? I dont mean to pry! I'm just confused.. lol!

I just posted on a blog (scrapping great deals has a new blog) and the anti-spam word was DERTYLAY! LOL!!!!!!

stampinkaren 03-03-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corrosive69 (Post 16244488)

last minute stuff? Hmm.. sounds like my "family".
:(

mommyof4boys 03-03-2010 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalaryk (Post 16246694)
Diana, do you have Wellness Wishes on page 60?

I DON'T have that set!! Lol...Christyne, do you?

mommyof4boys 03-03-2010 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalaryk (Post 16246687)
I should have said pressed because oranges are squeezed and apples are pressed.
So glad that you have that set because I'd like to try a one sheet wonder with it.

lol...I didn't even notice that!

mommyof4boys 03-03-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 16247055)
WOOT! Only 3 more sleeps till our weekend! Can't wait - WOOHOO!!!

Does anyone have a preference as to white or red? Not that I'd have a problem finishing off a whole bottle myself - MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

As to munchies for Saturday night...I request that yummy thing Teresa made us before Christmas - that was SO good!!! Maybe a spinach dip in a bread bowl kinda thing??? I always like to provide a mix of hot and cold appetizer type things...

If you need me to pick up something on my way up on Saturday Diana, let me know!!!

Man! I am SO excited! The last time I had a night away from the kids was last September when I went to Vegas for the day...and all I got to do was spend that night on a plane - LOL!

I am SUPER excited!! I'm like bouncing in my seat as I type!! lol..I feel like a kid again!

Ok..so I'll get some spinach dip from M and M's (I know...it's not gonna be made from scratch) and closer to the day I'll get some bread or pitas...or maybe just nachos! lol. I'll see what else they have for "hot" munchies too..then I guess we'll just have our regular chips and stuff. Feel free to bring some munchies if you'd would like too ladies!

What time is everyone planning on being here?

mommyof4boys 03-03-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 16247422)
WOOT!!! New swap girlies!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...1#post16247401

Hosted by "moi"!

mommyof4boys 03-03-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queensuzanne (Post 16247951)
Hmmm, good point Diana. But they are sleeping over and they are a nightmare to get to sleep! Hopefully the days events will tire them out and make them sleep fast!!

lol...hopefully!