Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   Canada * Southern Ontario Coffee and Sugar Girls! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/canada-%2A-southern-ontario-coffee-sugar-girls-461096/)

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalaryk (Post 15302395)
Are we in the same one? I just went yesterday for the testing!

Probably not...I got tested late September and my first go in the "cat chamber" is Oct. 15th.

stampinkaren 10-08-2009 10:30 AM

LOL Teresa! LOL!!!!!

I HOPEFULLY will have enough space one day soon! LOL Condo officially lists on MLS today! Keep your fingers crosssssssedddd! Fingers, toes.... anything else you can cross! LOL

Ina ~ I bet you have one sweet little stampin' space then!

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15302924)
LOL Teresa! LOL!!!!!

I HOPEFULLY will have enough space one day soon! LOL Condo officially lists on MLS today! Keep your fingers crosssssssedddd! Fingers, toes.... anything else you can cross! LOL

No kidding!

stampinkaren 10-08-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 15302917)
Probably not...I got tested late September and my first go in the "cat chamber" is Oct. 15th.

*Zips mouth*

MelissaL 10-08-2009 11:25 AM

I have a package waiting for me from Sheila in London! She ships so fast! I love it.

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15303176)
*Zips mouth*

Smarty pants!

mommyof4boys 10-08-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelissaL (Post 15303395)
I have a package waiting for me from Sheila in London! She ships so fast! I love it.

oohhh...lucky you. I was hoping that mine would get here today before I leave but doesn't look like that's going to happen. Hopefully it'll be waiting here when I get back on Monday! :-D

stampinkaren 10-08-2009 02:11 PM

compared to shopping at other places, she IS fast!
I bought a set from Your Next Stamp and that came pretty quick too.. of course, now I can't find it anywhere.....

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 02:28 PM

SETS FOR SALE!!!

Here is the list of sets I'll be taking to the Creative Festival...you all get first dibs!

Doodle This - $20
Doodle That - $12
Goody Goody Gumdrops (Level Three Hostess Set; One stamp is VERY stained, the others look brand new) - $27
Yummy (Sale-a-Bration 2009 set) - $15
Three Thoughts (was part of a Simply Sent Kit) - $12
Looks Like Spring - $25
A is for Adorable - $22
So Very - $18
Time Well Spent (Level Three Hostess Set) - $27
Office Accoutrement - $27
Little Somethings - $15
Save the Date (I think that's what it's called - Months, years, days, a background and two other stamps) - $15
Watercolour Minis - $15
Polka Dot Punches (Sale-a-Bration 2009 set) - $15

First come first serve! If you would like a set (or two, or three) I'll hold them for you till our next get together. If you would like them shipped, I'll figure out the cost and let you know.

Happy Shopping!!!!

stampinkaren 10-08-2009 02:31 PM

wanna sell my sets too? LOL
I don't know what is retired and what is not.. lol so guess that wont work anyways.. hahaa

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15304559)
wanna sell my sets too? LOL
I don't know what is retired and what is not.. lol so guess that wont work anyways.. hahaa

LOL! We can only sell retired sets...so you'd have to figure that out. Look at a current catalog and if it's not there, there's a good chance it's retired.

Caroline will sell the sets for you and you get back the equivalent of the selling price in product that you purchase from her (so you don't get actual cash). She needs to have the sets in her hands by next Tuesday. Let me know if you're interested and I could probably come pick them up...

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 02:45 PM

Oh...and you need to include a starting sell price (Friday and Saturday) and an ending price (marked down on Sunday if it hasn't sold)

tmalaryk 10-08-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 15296660)
Teresa...how big is your place? Do you have cats? I think a weekend in Niagara would be DIVINE!!!

We have no cats. 3 bedrooms. Tiana could sleep with Jacob and that would leave 2 twin beds and a couch in the livingroom. My craft space doesn't have good lighting and the basement is unfinished. My neighbour gave us some florescent lights ... anyone know how to hook up and hang 'em up?

tmalaryk 10-08-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3 (Post 15302917)

I'm going to Apotex on Tuesday for a blood test at 4pm. They called me today and asked that I come back to do that over again. Probably my hemoglobin was low.
I have to go later this month to Biovail to see if I qualify there. Whichever I qualify for first is where I will go. Can't do both studies because that is too much.

ScrappingMommyof3 10-08-2009 04:56 PM

Mine isn't with Apotex or Biovail...but I should call them too - more cash!!! LOL! Mine is with Cecero research here in Mississauga (Dixie Road area). The cat chamber kinda freaks me out because I am REALLY allergic to cats...I'm allowed to bring my rescue inhaler, so that is good!

stampinkaren 10-08-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalaryk (Post 15304895)
We have no cats. 3 bedrooms. Tiana could sleep with Jacob and that would leave 2 twin beds and a couch in the livingroom. My craft space doesn't have good lighting and the basement is unfinished. My neighbour gave us some florescent lights ... anyone know how to hook up and hang 'em up?

Diana's hubby is a electric guy. I'm sure she could get directions.

stampinkaren 10-08-2009 05:06 PM

Ya'll are crazy!!
rubber lovin' lab cats!

mommyof4boys 10-08-2009 06:08 PM

Quickly browsed the latest post but heading out the door now...will respond in more detail when I get back.

Christyne- I'll have a closer look at your list in a few days.

Teresa- I'll ask DH about the lights.

Have a great weekend ladies!

yellowrose46 10-08-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15302924)
LOL Teresa! LOL!!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope it sells soon! It took my neighbour 3 months to sell the house next door........but then again, she was asking waaaaaaaaaay! too much!
As far as stamping space goes, my whole house is my stamping space! Well, at least my former rec. room and my dining room and kitchen table. I had the rec. room set up, but the three ladies who come for card making once a month all have knee problems, so have trouble climbing that half flight of stairs, so I just set up on my dining room table. The kitchen table holds the cuttlebug and accessories. Works for me, as I just eat in my living room! Good thing I'm working Thanksgiving weekend, otherwise I would be serving a dinner and need to clean up the table!

Sama 10-08-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46 (Post 15312593)
Works for me, as I just eat in my living room! Good thing I'm working Thanksgiving weekend, otherwise I would be serving a dinner and need to clean up the table!

Ya see ,Ina, I am in such predicament...lol.... cause I'm having a friend over for dinner next Thursday,that I didn't see in years, and she probably think that my house is still tidy as I use to keep it PRIOR to discovering stamping!...NOTICE I used the past tense here!! eheheh
Plus we're having a couple of out of town guests for dinner the following week...*and I can't wait to meet them!*;)
Now..I can tidy up my dining room (which is my working/stamping space) and heaven's only know WHERE I'll put all the rest of my stuff *should I chose to treat my guests in the DR area- OR I may just have to make do with the kitchen....U think they would mind that??:mrgreen:
ahahha...just whisper your reply in my ears cause ONE of those guests is present here on this thread...LOL ahahahah

yellowrose46 10-08-2009 10:12 PM

Well, if your guest is a 'real' stamper, she will understand! If she is one of those neat and tidy, always-organized people, the next time I see her, I will sit on her and force feed her with chocolate cake until she get to be overweight like me!

Sama 10-08-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46 (Post 15312798)
Well, if your guest is a 'real' stamper, she will understand! If she is one of those neat and tidy, always-organized people, the next time I see her, I will sit on her and force feed her with chocolate cake until she get to be overweight like me!

Oh heck....she's a skinny minnie...ehehheh not even sure if she likes chocolate...(mmm...I'm sure she'll tell us once she reads this...LOL)
btw U are NOT overweight...not by the photo I am seeing...
on th eother hand I am...*sigh*...way toooo much...*double sigh*!!
..and yes...from what I read of her,she is a REAL stamper!:mrgreen:
~~~thank goodnessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!~~~;)

ScrappingMommyof3 10-09-2009 07:15 PM

Hey girlies!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be MIA for most of tomorrow and Sunday as we are heading to the in-laws to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Everyone have a great weekend and blessed Thanksgiving!

tmalaryk 10-10-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15310651)
Diana's hubby is a electric guy. I'm sure she could get directions.

Electric man to the rescue!

corrosive69 10-12-2009 04:37 AM

thought i should join this thread:) I am Janet from Niagara Falls...i am always looking for ladies to chat/stamp with...since no one around here wants too:(
hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!
hugs

tmalaryk 10-12-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corrosive69 (Post 15331824)
thought i should join this thread:) I am Janet from Niagara Falls...i am always looking for ladies to chat/stamp with...since no one around here wants too:(
hugs

Nice to meet you Janet. I am Teresa and live in Smithville. I often go to Niagara Falls to Marine Land. :D

ScrappingMommyof3 10-12-2009 10:22 AM

Hi Janet! Welcome to the craziness - LOL!

yellowrose46 10-12-2009 05:50 PM

Welcome, Janet! If you are looking for some well behaved ladies to have meaningful and serious discussions with................you've come to the WRONG PLACE!
We're all about wild and crazy, fun and laughter!
Do you ever go across the border to shop at Hobby Lobby in Buffalo? I see on their ad for this week, that they have nesties on sale at 40% off!

stampinkaren 10-12-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

hugs

Hey Janet!
I think we've swapped together before! how are ya?!
I was just in the Niagara region today! Just drove through to get to Port Colbourne and pack up our cottage =(

teresa, I waved at you.. did you see me? LOL
if yuo're brave enough, you should have some coffee & sugar with us next time we're out and about!

stampinkaren 10-12-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46 (Post 15338499)
Welcome, Janet! If you are looking for some well behaved ladies to have meaningful and serious discussions with................you've come to the WRONG PLACE!
Do you ever go across the border to shop at Hobby Lobby in Buffalo? I see on their ad for this week, that they have nesties on sale at 40% off!

OH! what a deal!

and yep, we're a little bit nuts eh?

tmalaryk 10-13-2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15338568)
Hey Janet!
I was just in the Niagara region today! Just drove through to get to Port Colbourne and pack up our cottage =(

if yuo're brave enough, you should have some coffee & sugar with us next time we're out and about!

That is so funny that you waved at me 'cause I went by your place last week and waved. I literally waved and said hi to you. I'll be going by today and I will wave again around 4pm.

stampinkaren 10-13-2009 06:34 AM

hahahaha!
Great minds think alike eh?!

tmalaryk 10-13-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15341437)
hahahaha!
Great minds think alike eh?!

They sure do! Get ready for another wave from me, 'cause I'm just about out the door!

stampinkaren 10-13-2009 10:44 AM

lol, if youre always out this way - you should just move to the city! lol

corrosive69 10-13-2009 05:32 PM

I have shopped at Buffalo Stamps, but not Hobby Lobby...i have no one to go over with anymore...none of my friends have passports:( that is a super deal and worth the drive!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46 (Post 15338499)

corrosive69 10-13-2009 05:33 PM

Awwwwwwwww well next time you drive through let me know!! :) I will wave too! lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkaren (Post 15338568)
Hey Janet!

corrosive69 10-13-2009 05:34 PM

Just so you all know...i am a little nutty to...i think i will fit in...maybe its something in the lakes around us?? ;)

tmalaryk 10-13-2009 05:43 PM

I'll be by again on the 20th. I'd love to live in the city but I'd miss the country too much so I'll just visit now and again.

stampinkaren 10-13-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corrosive69 (Post 15346558)
Just so you all know...i am a little nutty to...i think i will fit in...maybe its something in the lakes around us?? ;)

you MUST mean Lake Ontario...... where I'm sure you'd be able to find a three eyed fish....that smells like poo

Sama 10-13-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

thought i should join this thread:) I am Janet from Niagara Falls...i am always looking for ladies to chat/stamp with...since no one around here wants too
hugs

Hey Janet! I know ya:o)
Don't tell me that one is YOUR dog peeping through a toilet!! LOL

and pppsssstt..check my two new swaps too IF U wish ;)....:mrgreen: