Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #4521  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sssdeeView Post
Soooo I have a interview tomorrow morning... Ahhhhh I'm somewhat nervous as I've never really interviewed before lol
I'm sure you'll be absolutely FINE!!! Good luck anyway though!

Can't wait to meet you on Monday as well!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #4522  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2busyscrappinView Post
Yup I found them in another box that night you came and sorted through them...I had tons still and thought well seeing as it was confirmed that visiters will be coming I put out as much as I could remember...I put out some more dies that I went through...I also put out Sizzix letter sets...

I put out more embellishments and paper that I found I didn't want...all of my small shoe boxes are nice and empty...

I box of the 6x6 paper packs, empty...Most of the albums are gone...YAY!

I might do one more day for those who might show up on Sunday because of the flyer I took down the next day...we'll see
awwww....now I'm sad! lol...just kidding. I guess that just means that I'm not meant to have anymore stuff (as much as I'd disagree..lol).

I'm glad it worked out and you were able to find new homes for the things that you needed to purge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #4523  
Die Cut Diva

Teresa and Michelle- our SU order should be coming in on Friday so I will bring your stuff on Monday to our dinner. YAY!! I'm so happy that the timing worked out. It was super fast! I put in the order late Thursday night and by Friday afternoon it was shipped out! Talk about fast...so the UPS tracking said that it should be here this Friday.

Michelle- unfortunately I can't pick you up on my way down to dinner on Monday since I have to run some errands before dinner. Hopefully you can still make it, and if Rob can get you at Vaughan Mills afterwards, I can give you a lift on my way home. Let me know what your plans are, if you're coming then I'll make the reservations at the Etobicoke location.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #4524  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Soooo I have a interview tomorrow morning... Ahhhhh I'm somewhat nervous as I've never really interviewed before lol
Good luck I am sure you will knock their socks off.....is that a very English thing to say or do you say that here as well? It means they will be stunned by your brilliance and will not understand how they have coped so far without you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #4525  
Die Cut Diva

Just got back from the gym from a two hours workout...lol..Now I'm really tired...lol

DION your gonna do just fine! We're right behind ya rooten for ya!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #4526  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boysView Post
Teresa and Michelle- our SU order should be coming in on Friday so I will bring your stuff on Monday to our dinner. YAY!! I'm so happy that the timing worked out. It was super fast! I put in the order late Thursday night and by Friday afternoon it was shipped out! Talk about fast...so the UPS tracking said that it should be here this Friday.

Michelle- unfortunately I can't pick you up on my way down to dinner on Monday since I have to run some errands before dinner. Hopefully you can still make it, and if Rob can get you at Vaughan Mills afterwards, I can give you a lift on my way home. Let me know what your plans are, if you're coming then I'll make the reservations at the Etobicoke location.
YAY! Our stuff is almost here but uh-oh, Bob reminded me that Jacob has soccer on Monday so I gotta figure out how to get him there and back without me being the one to take him.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #4527  
Die Cut Diva

Trust me you got some great stuff girl!
Don't be sad! lol....

Most of the free stuff is gone! yay! I actually started to pile it into Dion's pile...lol...here take it all...lol..

Quote:

awwww....now I'm sad! lol...just kidding. I guess that just means that I'm not meant to have anymore stuff (as much as I'd disagree..lol).

I'm glad it worked out and you were able to find new homes for the things that you needed to purge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #4528  
Die Cut Diva

YAY!!! I can't wait! I'm gonna talk to Rob tomorrow about meet up on Monday with you guys. and then let you know xactly when and what...

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #4529  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

GO YOU!!! You'll do a GREAT job!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #4530  

Quote:

Originally Posted by jukieView Post
Good luck I am sure you will knock their socks off.....is that a very English thing to say or do you say that here as well? It means they will be stunned by your brilliance and will not understand how they have coped so far without you!
It's Eilis!!! Yes, we say "knock your socks off" here too.

Will you be joining us on Monday evening??? I still have goodies for you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #4531  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Dion, is that a job interview? How did you get by so far by never having an interview? I just know you will breeze through! Be yourself! If Michelle loved you, the interviewer has got to love you too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #4532  
Die Cut Diva

I did! she's awsome! she will do just fine...very easy to talk to and a smile to light up the whole room

Enjoying your goodies Ina...?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #4533  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

I'm sure you'll be absolutely FINE!!! Good luck anyway though!

Can't wait to meet you on Monday as well!

Thank you!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #4534  
Stazon Splitcoast

Aw, they are awesome! You are such a dear, generous gal! I haven't done much except play with the Sizzix dies. Too much work to do, before I go back to work tomorrow night. I mowed my lawn and edged and weeded a flowerbed, as well as visited in the hospital. And I also finished packaging a swap and mailed it. Hope to play this weekend..........Melissa switched from the day shift to the night shift, so she will be working with me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM   #4535  
Matboard Maniac

Thank you everyone!! (LOL I didn't realize how many responses I got so I don't want to keep replying and busy up the thread hehe)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46View Post
Dion, is that a job interview? How did you get by so far by never having an interview? I just know you will breeze through! Be yourself! If Michelle loved you, the interviewer has got to love you too!
Yea it's for a job. I've been jobless since April which is super weird as I've been working daily since I was of age!! (And most of the time I had 2 jobs since I loved to work - Sad I know!)

I've always gotten my jobs by pure luck. My very first job @ McDonalds is the only real interview I've had lol After that I worked at a McDs inside of a wal-mart and the wal-mart managers loved me and hired me almost instantly. From there I signed up with staffing agencies (when I was done schooling) and everywhere I got placed I was asked to stay!! I've been quite fortunate with staffing agencies as my last time I used them I actually had 3 job offers (from 3 different places I had was placed at) so I had to choose where I wanted to work.

Hahaha Michelle is AWESOME! She is so friendly and funny =) I had a blast with her today. I could live in her scrap room!!! It was HEAVEN!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #4536  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

I did! she's awsome! she will do just fine...very easy to talk to and a smile to light up the whole room
LOL Thanks Michelle =) HAHA I'm a people person! So sitting at home talking to my pets has been driving me nuts! It was a nice drive out to meet you (And lovely Prada!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #4537  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, isn't Prada cool? I loved Michelle too.........so easy to talk to an such a sweetie!
And that scrap room is great! I have more space, but don't have any organization! Everything is all over the place and what a mess!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #4538  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalarykView Post
YAY! Our stuff is almost here but uh-oh, Bob reminded me that Jacob has soccer on Monday so I gotta figure out how to get him there and back without me being the one to take him.
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Beg, plead, bribe someone if you have to, but you CANNOT miss Monday!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #4539  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Trust me you got some great stuff girl!
Don't be sad! lol....

Most of the free stuff is gone! yay! I actually started to pile it into Dion's pile...lol...here take it all...lol..
I know...all the stuff I got is great! I sat with it spread out on my kitchen table that night in awe of all the great things I got. And you were nice enough to accomodate me on Saturday so I'm definately not complaining but if you come across anything else that you'd like to find a home for, you know where I am...lol! sssshhhh...don't tell Jerry though since I'm sure he'll say that I have enough stuff.

You've inspired me to plan a trip to Ikea to get those glass jars...great for things that don't fit in my little plastic storage units. Oh...which reminds me, I'm starting to get into using buttons as embellies but don't want to spend too much on them. Where did you get all your colourful ones?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #4540  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

YAY!!! I can't wait! I'm gonna talk to Rob tomorrow about meet up on Monday with you guys. and then let you know xactly when and what...
alright...I'll wait till tomorrow to make the reservations. Hopefully it'll work out and you can come.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #4541  
Die Cut Diva

Isn't nice and cozy! I love it now that it's aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllmine....bwaahahahahaha haahaaaaa....lol

I'm gonna get a smal fold out table so I can have a guest or two keep me company and play I'll let you know when the next IKEA trip is we'll meet and do the Meatball madness for lunch...lol...

I love my room but I'm still jealous of Di! she's got the mother of all rooms girl!...lol...I think she has pictures in her gallery.

Quote:

Thank you everyone!! (LOL I didn't realize how many responses I got so I don't want to keep replying and busy up the thread hehe)

Yea it's for a job. I've been jobless since April which is super weird as I've been working daily since I was of age!! (And most of the time I had 2 jobs since I loved to work - Sad I know!)

I've always gotten my jobs by pure luck. My very first job @ McDonalds is the only real interview I've had lol After that I worked at a McDs inside of a wal-mart and the wal-mart managers loved me and hired me almost instantly. From there I signed up with staffing agencies (when I was done schooling) and everywhere I got placed I was asked to stay!! I've been quite fortunate with staffing agencies as my last time I used them I actually had 3 job offers (from 3 different places I had was placed at) so I had to choose where I wanted to work.

Hahaha Michelle is AWESOME! She is so friendly and funny =) I had a blast with her today. I could live in her scrap room!!! It was HEAVEN!!!

Last edited by 2busyscrappin; 07-13-2010 at 06:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #4542  
Die Cut Diva

Your welcome...I'm glad my supplies when to a good home where theyll be used...Annnnndddd....I know you and Melisssa will have fun when you two are working the same shifts.

Quote:

Aw, they are awesome! You are such a dear, generous gal! I haven't done much except play with the Sizzix dies. Too much work to do, before I go back to work tomorrow night. I mowed my lawn and edged and weeded a flowerbed, as well as visited in the hospital. And I also finished packaging a swap and mailed it. Hope to play this weekend..........Melissa switched from the day shift to the night shift, so she will be working with me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #4543  
Die Cut Diva

Hahahahahaha....as she stand 10 feet away when I was holding her...lol....

Quote:

LOL Thanks Michelle =) HAHA I'm a people person! So sitting at home talking to my pets has been driving me nuts! It was a nice drive out to meet you (And lovely Prada!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #4544  
Die Cut Diva

Yes she is my cutie pie...lol...I love her...Ina you petted her right..?

Quote:

Yes, isn't Prada cool? I loved Michelle too.........so easy to talk to an such a sweetie!
And that scrap room is great! I have more space, but don't have any organization! Everything is all over the place and what a mess!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:39 PM   #4545  
Die Cut Diva

Well then....You me and Dion should a plan a day trip to Ikea sometime...she is an Ikea junkie just like me...we were in our happy place when we talked about our furniture *dreamy*...lol...we have the same table and chairs only her table is the bigger version...

Quote:

I know...all the stuff I got is great! I sat with it spread out on my kitchen table that night in awe of all the great things I got. And you were nice enough to accomodate me on Saturday so I'm definately not complaining but if you come across anything else that you'd like to find a home for, you know where I am...lol! sssshhhh...don't tell Jerry though since I'm sure he'll say that I have enough stuff.

You've inspired me to plan a trip to Ikea to get those glass jars...great for things that don't fit in my little plastic storage units. Oh...which reminds me, I'm starting to get into using buttons as embellies but don't want to spend too much on them. Where did you get all your colourful ones?
The buttons you saw in the jars or the one that were on the FREE table..?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #4546  
Die Cut Diva

I really don't think it's gonna be a problem but we have a scheduling issue we need to talk about...I LOVE RED LOBSTER!!! I WANNA COME!!! LOL

Quote:

alright...I'll wait till tomorrow to make the reservations. Hopefully it'll work out and you can come.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #4547  
Die Cut Diva

So with the money that was raised from my purging party...I've decided to finally invest in COPICS!!! yayaaaaaay.....Di's like where are your Copics...I said there right there....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll 3 of them...lol.....

So I'm now going start investing in some....

So too EVERYONE who purchased stuff from me...thank you for helping me buy my very first set of copics *wiping away a single tear* ..LOL....
I'm so excited...lol..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #4548  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Isn't nice and cozy! I love it now that it's aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllmine....bwaahahahahaha haahaaaaa....lol

I'm gonna get a smal fold out table so I can have a guest or two keep me company and play I'll let you know when the next IKEA trip is we'll meet and do the Meatball madness for lunch...lol...

I love my room but I'm still jealous of Di! she's got the mother of all rooms girl!...lol...I think she has pictures in her gallery.

LOL I am soooo down for an IKEA trip! I Live for IKEA!! mmmmm Meatball madness for lunch is the greatest idea and then I can shop for things like you had in your room that I loved.

I have to check out Diana's room!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #4549  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Hahahahahaha....as she stand 10 feet away when I was holding her...lol....
LOL I know!! I was afraid!!!
It will take some time adjusting to her and her tiny scariness hahaha
I've touched some random reptiles and animals in Florida so I may be able to touch her, but there is no way I'll be holding her anytime soon hahaha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #4550  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Well then....You me and Dion should a plan a day trip to Ikea sometime...she is an Ikea junkie just like me...we were in our happy place when we talked about our furniture *dreamy*...lol...we have the same table and chairs only her table is the bigger version...

The buttons you saw in the jars or the one that were on the FREE table..?
LOL Ikea is my happy place!! I think that's why I loved your house so much. It reminded me of my house with all my ikea things too =)

LOL Can you imagine meeting @ IKEA and closing that place down HAHAHA They'd think we're nuts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #4551  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

So with the money that was raised from my purging party...I've decided to finally invest in COPICS!!! yayaaaaaay.....Di's like where are your Copics...I said there right there....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll 3 of them...lol.....

So I'm now going start investing in some....

So too EVERYONE who purchased stuff from me...thank you for helping me buy my very first set of copics *wiping away a single tear* ..LOL....
I'm so excited...lol..

I'm so happy for you!!

It was a win-win situation. We got AMAZING things off of you (Which I am dying to go play with but I'm super sore from bootcamp!!) and you get your beautiful copics.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #4552  
Die Cut Diva

It's gorgeous...I could live in her room...actually I think all of us would fit quite comfortabley...lol...

Quote:

LOL I am soooo down for an IKEA trip! I Live for IKEA!! mmmmm Meatball madness for lunch is the greatest idea and then I can shop for things like you had in your room that I loved.

I have to check out Diana's room!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #4553  
Die Cut Diva

Awweeee don't worry she's harmless...lol...

Whenever your ready!

YOu were too funny staying so far away...lol..

Quote:

LOL I know!! I was afraid!!!
It will take some time adjusting to her and her tiny scariness hahaha
I've touched some random reptiles and animals in Florida so I may be able to touch her, but there is no way I'll be holding her anytime soon hahaha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #4554  
Die Cut Diva

LOL...pull out the straight jackets...lol...

Ive actually done that...Rob is convinced that I am crazy when I get in there..he will not go with me because I never leave like I say I will...

Quote:

LOL Ikea is my happy place!! I think that's why I loved your house so much. It reminded me of my house with all my ikea things too =)

LOL Can you imagine meeting @ IKEA and closing that place down HAHAHA They'd think we're nuts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #4555  
Die Cut Diva

There is a boot camp class at my gym and they told me it's awesome..so I might try it...I don't know we'll see...

I've been wanting copics for the past two years and waited for the right opportunity. And all you helped me do that. So I'm damn super excited.

Quote:

I'm so happy for you!!

It was a win-win situation. We got AMAZING things off of you (Which I am dying to go play with but I'm super sore from bootcamp!!) and you get your beautiful copics.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #4556  
Die Cut Diva

There were buttons on the FREE table??? and apparently there were flowers too I didn't see any of that, maybe they were in the box of stuff that you found afterwards. Maybe on the offchance that you have any buttons or flowers left, you can hold onto them for me. I'd love to take them off your hands as I don't have that many (one of the few things that I DON'T have...lol). If not no worries.....

And yes, I LOVE my room. I haven't been spending as much time in there as I should be though. Since the AC's been running it's like a freezer down there and I come up as stiff as a board. LOL...I'm gonna have to put heaters in there...can you imagine, blasting the heat in the middle of July...lol. The things we do for the hobby we love!

Dion- there are pictures in my gallery and on my blog if you want to have a peek.

I think we're doing a Copics class here some time soon. Ina's been certified and is sweet enough to offer to teach us. Just gotta set a date and we're good to go. Maybe we can talk about that on Monday nite!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #4557  
Die Cut Diva

Oh...and yummmm...Ikea....meatballs.....what are you ladies doing tomorrow?? lol...I'm only half kidding you know! Just tell me when and which location and I'll be there!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 AM   #4558  
Die Cut Diva

The flower weren't free they were 3 for 2.00 and the small flowers were 3 for 1.00. I went through stuff the Sunday for Monday. Remember all of it were suppose to be for Sunday so the extra stuff that I remembered was gradually put out.

The buttons were out though when you were there...I ended up making the smaller things more visual but putting them in a sectioned container. Bazzill buttons were free if you bought a pack of Bazzil 6x6 cardstock that too was out when you came.

most of the buttons are gone not much from the free table is left.

I'll take a look at what if left and if there are any I didn't put out that I can part with.

Quote:

There were buttons on the FREE table??? and apparently there were flowers too I didn't see any of that, maybe they were in the box of stuff that you found afterwards. Maybe on the offchance that you have any buttons or flowers left, you can hold onto them for me. I'd love to take them off your hands as I don't have that many (one of the few things that I DON'T have...lol). If not no worries.....

And yes, I LOVE my room. I haven't been spending as much time in there as I should be though. Since the AC's been running it's like a freezer down there and I come up as stiff as a board. LOL...I'm gonna have to put heaters in there...can you imagine, blasting the heat in the middle of July...lol. The things we do for the hobby we love!

Dion- there are pictures in my gallery and on my blog if you want to have a peek.

I think we're doing a Copics class here some time soon. Ina's been certified and is sweet enough to offer to teach us. Just gotta set a date and we're good to go. Maybe we can talk about that on Monday nite!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 AM   #4559  

Good morning peeps! Happy Hump Day! What's on tap???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-14-2010, 04:36 AM   #4560  
Die Cut Diva

Morning Chrystine!

I've actually got a busy day...laundry is in kitchen is cleaned up and have to come up with about 10-12 sample of CAS card with prices by 2 pm. Have another appoint at 5 and then out to my wednesday night meetings.

What about you...
Reply With Quote Likes