Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #4361  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi COGGHE!

I would join your swap but I'm staying away for now as I've got too many things on the go at the moment...maybe next time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #4362  
Die Cut Diva

Soooooo...I went to the Gay Pride parade...lol...and well most of my family went except my mom, brother, and sister. It was brutally hot and I hid indoors most of the time...but the crazy @ss things I saw...WOW!!! Nekked! And I mean NEKKED MEN walking around with their johnsons swingin in the wind...well what wind we did have anyway...lol...and women topless...talk about no shame...lol...I saw more Nekked butts than I have in a life time...lol...it was a hell of an experience...I was in Rexall and this tranny comes and says " OH MY GAAAWWDD...LOOK AT MY MAAAAKKEEEUP!!!!" She started to aske me for make up tipe while using the testers...Never have I spoken to a tranny directly and tried not to seem rude. He...she whatever it was..was quite pleased with Him/herself for the colous choices..it was interesting to se up close how they are...

Then I walk out of Rexall and see a woman walking a man on a leash with a black leather head piece on...something you would see a wrestler wear to cover-up his face....

Then my cousin who is already a daring nutcase...lol...sees two men nekked walking hand in hand...runs to them and wants a picture...lol...and she got the picture...lol...OMG!!!!! NOT FOR KIDS!!!

Despite that though everyone is soooooooooo nice...no judgments at all...it's like everyone is on E... LOL...weird.

The food was good...it's was definitely intertaining...lol...but draining with the heat...I woke up from a dead sleep at 11this morning...my whole morning is now gone...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #4363  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by coggheView Post
Hello ladies... I was just made aware of your group here and thought I would post my swap here....hope some of you will want to join! I look forward to reading up when I have the time (being the only working person in my household and working 5 part time jobs is not leaving me much "down" time).....I am from Southern Ontario Canada, mother of two teenagers, one boy, one girl...my husband has not worked in two years due to an accident at work which left him badly hurt and nearly an amputated left hand, I love to scrapbook, make cards, read and spend time with my family and my beloved pug when I have the time...I work with special needs children and adults, and love every minute of it...I find it very rewarding and educating!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=488177
Hello! Welcome to Crazy Town.
Sorry to hear your hubbys accident! I'll check out the swap after I catch up on the thread!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #4364  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by sssdeeView Post
Congrats Jukie!!! I'm still job hunting... Seems like no one is hiring over the summer

I think I missed it somewhere, but were are you guys looking at renting the cottage? And how many in total are you looking at getting to go? I know of some cottage places in Niagara and Wasaga but I'm not sure if you need help with the search and/or what you are looking for.

I'm with ya Ina. The new in-colours are meh. (Although I do like them better then the regals collection... I am a bold brights and subtles fan!!) I'm sure they will pair up nicely with the other colours though

Hi Cogghe! I am definitely in your swap! I loveee the theme!

Hope all of your Canada Day and long weekend was well. I had 3 huge cake/cupcake orders for Thursday (Small side biz.) and a wedding on Thursday in Brampton. Friday we had gone over to a friends for a bbq and games night. Saturday, the boyfriend and I went to an awesome spa for a couples massage and used the hot tub! Then we went shopping and relaxed. Today I've cleaned the house and the backyard as we're having friends over for a bbq and some wii-fun I'm crossing my fingers that next week is a slower week as I was just crazy busy!!!

Oh and I got a $300 speeding ticket... I have to fight it as I wasn't going as fast as I was ticketed - I think he radar'ed the guy in front of me and got me for it. Anyone use legal services like X-Copper to get out of a ticket/Have it reduced significantly? I have a clear record and now it's tarnished with this insane charge!! Ughhh this is a nightmare for me!
Hey Dion, my wonderful *ahem* bf gets tix all the time, he's fought every one himself and won every one he's fought. he never uses x-copper or anything. As long as you know what to do, you don;t need to pay those guys anything. PM me the sitch and I'll ask him for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #4365  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2busyscrappinView Post
A Half hour later...of course!! an obscene request comes out of his mouth!!! I Laughed So hard...I knew it was too good to be true...lol...Ahhhh got love em I guess..lol....

My funny weekend bit...
LOL!!!! Darling, we all give up stuff for stamps.. some things are just worth sacrificing for! LO!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #4366  
Die Cut Diva

I'm BACK!!! Actually I've been back since yesterday but have been slowly catching up on stuff.

How's everyone doing?? What did I miss??

K...I'm gonna try and do this from memory so if I forgot anyone/anything, I do apologize!

Dion- yes we're planning a cottaging/stamping weekend for sometime in September. So far there are 5 of us confirmed (Suzanne, Teresa, Christyne, Janet, and myself). The more of us there are the better since there will be more of us to split the cost. We're hoping to keep it at about $100 or less each plus food and gas. I really don't see it being more than that since it'll be off season by that time and it's only for a 3 day weekend. Hopefully you can join us!

Jukie- CONGRATS on the job!!!! Woohoo!!!! Go get em girl! By the way...Christyne still has your goodies that I picked up for you from Michelle. Poor girl's been carrying it around in her purse on the off chance that she bumps into you...lol. I think you should relieve her of them soon.

Suzanne- glad that the cottage lady got back to you and its available. Has she gotten back to you about the price yet. That's the nice one right? I wouldn't go back to the one I just went to so that's out of the question. Not that it was bad but it wasn't great and for what we paid, I'm sure there are better ones out there.

Michelle- YOU WENT TO PRIDE!!! Are you nuts girl??? That ***** is rated triple R! lol...glad you had a good time though. Funny trannie experience! And milk that dh of yours while he's in a generous mood...you never know with men!

Janet- glad that you're in for the cottage trip..should be fun and lots of laughs! Have fun on your cruise! Wow chickie...do you have room in your luggage for me??? Sounds like you have a fun packed summer ahead of you.

Ina- ITA with Christyne, it's one of those things that you have to see. I wasn't too fond of most of the new colours myself but it seems to have grown on me. Now where to get about an extra $1000 for all the new things I want...I mean NEED??? lol

Krissie- I know what you mean...I've been trying to shrink my list for the past few days. Keep telling myself that there will be time to order more stuff in the next 2 years...there's no rush...no need to spend all this money all at once....grrr....but what to get now and what to get later...it's driving me crazy!!!

cogghe- glad that you found us! where abouts in southern ontario are you? I think I was in your birthday swap last year but can't recall where I mailed my package to.

Christyne- are we still on for this Sunday??

Teresa- I'm going to be placing my SU order in the next few days..did you still want the basic black cs?

Karen- are you sure you wanna have a good look at the catty?? It's dangerous!

Holy Toledo...this is a LONG post! K..that's it for now then...sorry again if I forgot anyone.

Oh...and what's going on for our July get together?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 03:38 AM   #4367  
Pearl-ExPert

At what time and where would I find today's soccer match on the tv? It is today, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 03:43 AM   #4368  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boysView Post
I'm BACK!!! Actually I've been back since yesterday but have been slowly catching up on stuff.

K...I'm gonna try and do this from memory so if I forgot anyone/anything, I do apologize!

Dion- yes we're planning a cottaging/stamping weekend for sometime in September. So far there are 5 of us confirmed (Suzanne, Teresa, Christyne, Janet, and myself). The more of us there are the better since there will be more of us to split the cost. We're hoping to keep it at about $100 or less each plus food and gas. I really don't see it being more than that since it'll be off season by that time and it's only for a 3 day weekend. Hopefully you can join us!

Jukie- CONGRATS on the job!!!! Woohoo!!!! Go get em girl! By the way...Christyne still has your goodies that I picked up for you from Michelle. Poor girl's been carrying it around in her purse on the off chance that she bumps into you...lol. I think you should relieve her of them soon.

Suzanne- glad that the cottage lady got back to you and its available. Has she gotten back to you about the price yet. That's the nice one right? I wouldn't go back to the one I just went to so that's out of the question. Not that it was bad but it wasn't great and for what we paid, I'm sure there are better ones out there.

Michelle- YOU WENT TO PRIDE!!! Are you nuts girl??? That ***** is rated triple R! lol...glad you had a good time though. Funny trannie experience! And milk that dh of yours while he's in a generous mood...you never know with men!

Janet- glad that you're in for the cottage trip..should be fun and lots of laughs! Have fun on your cruise! Wow chickie...do you have room in your luggage for me??? Sounds like you have a fun packed summer ahead of you.

Ina- ITA with Christyne, it's one of those things that you have to see. I wasn't too fond of most of the new colours myself but it seems to have grown on me. Now where to get about an extra $1000 for all the new things I want...I mean NEED??? lol

Krissie- I know what you mean...I've been trying to shrink my list for the past few days. Keep telling myself that there will be time to order more stuff in the next 2 years...there's no rush...no need to spend all this money all at once....grrr....but what to get now and what to get later...it's driving me crazy!!!

cogghe- glad that you found us! where abouts in southern ontario are you? I think I was in your birthday swap last year but can't recall where I mailed my package to.

Teresa- I'm going to be placing my SU order in the next few days..did you still want the basic black cs?

Holy Toledo...this is a LONG post! K..that's it for now then...sorry again if I forgot anyone.

Yes, please!

How about a Niagara On The Lake Get Together?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:24 AM   #4369  
Forum Fanatic

LOL - Yes I still want to look at the catty... I never said it would be a good idea though.. lol

Niagara on the Lake would be fun!
That one I dont' know if I coudl make it to given I'm not off work till 5.. but... maybe!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #4370  
Die Cut Diva

Well Rob and I went a few years ago to see his moms friend...and ened up enjoying the other festivities...I think it was worse this year because it was July 4th weekend also and there were alot of Americian wennies let me tell you...LMAO!!! It was definitely Crazy! ROB got picked up and checked out from ever angle...LMAO!!! It was hilarious to say the least...

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:43 AM   #4371  
Die Cut Diva

That would be fun...I gues it would depend on when...would a weekend day be better than a week day...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkarenView Post
LOL - Yes I still want to look at the catty... I never said it would be a good idea though.. lol

Niagara on the Lake would be fun!
That one I dont' know if I coudl make it to given I'm not off work till 5.. but... maybe!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 05:33 AM   #4372  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalarykView Post
At what time and where would I find today's soccer match on the tv? It is today, isn't it?
Soccer matches are on CBC television. I think the Holland Uruguay match is at 10 a.m., but I may be mistaken. I think Germany/spain is this afternoon. I have already done my outside stuff, (except hanging a load of laundry) so I will be ready to watch. Are you on holiday this week?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 06:30 AM   #4373  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry Teresa................the game is at 3:30 today between Holland and Uruguay. Tomorrow, same time for the other two teams. CBC, which is the only channel I get (channel 5)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #4374  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46View Post
Soccer matches are on CBC television. I think the Holland Uruguay match is at 10 a.m., but I may be mistaken. I think Germany/spain is this afternoon. I have already done my outside stuff, (except hanging a load of laundry) so I will be ready to watch. Are you on holiday this week?
Thanks! Nope, not on holiday but was hoping to finished the mail at a good time. I'm only half way done delivering now as today we have 3x the amount of mail and I've already delivered more packages today then in a whole week. Off to deliver in the country now and will be back in about 90 to 120 minutes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #4375  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

HEY....welcome back Diana! Missed ya!
No word back yet on the price of the cottage, but yes, that was the "nice" one. You probably didn't get a great deal on your cottage since it is now "high season"....where was it?
July get together.....nothing planned that I'm aware of. Any thoughts people??
What about DIM SUM one Sunday morning?????

http://www.treasured-crafts.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #4376  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry, Teresa, the game started at 2:30. I just got my info off the FIFA site and I guess it was wrong. I hope you didn't miss the Holland goal. It was a beauty!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #4377  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by queensuzanneView Post
HEY....welcome back Diana! Missed ya!
No word back yet on the price of the cottage, but yes, that was the "nice" one. You probably didn't get a great deal on your cottage since it is now "high season"....where was it?
July get together.....nothing planned that I'm aware of. Any thoughts people??
What about DIM SUM one Sunday morning?????
It was in Minden. It was not a bad price considering we were there for 5 days and 4 nights but we spent the first hour or so cleaning it since it was pretty dirty. It's funny since one of the 'house rules' was that we were to clean up after ourselves, which included making sure there was no soap scum in the showers, vaccuming, cleaning the oven, microwave, stove, fridge, etc... Needless to say we didn't do any of that since it was left in cleaner condition then when we got there. The bbq that the guy had there was unusable...we had to go into town and buy our own charcoal bbq since there was no way in heck we were eating anything cooked off of that thing. We bought the aluminum bbq trays to go on top of the grill but even with that dh and I didn't trust that the food still wouldn't be contaminated. It was just that gross. It was a good thing that we brought all the things that we needed too...pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, etc...otherwise we would've had to buy a whole new set of everything. All in all, after the cleaning, febreezing, and air freshening, we had a great time...just wouldn't go back. Funny thing is we know that the owners were the last one there since he told us that he would be up the weekend before us to make sure everything was in order. He left Sunday we got there Wednesday...

Hopefully the cottage lady's cottage is in way better condition....

Last edited by mommyof4boys; 07-06-2010 at 01:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #4378  
Forum Fanatic

yikes Diana!
I probably woulda turned aroudn and went home! LOL
You just never know what other people's idea of CLEAN is... which is why I never liked the idea of renting out our cottage but we've been lucky thus far and everyone's been pretty clean. Nothing disgusting left behind.

It looks like we might be keeping our cottage this year ~ since its going to mean way too much of a loss of $ to trade it in. We might just leave it for sale this year while we hope that it sells.... bf and I still have to talk about it so we'll probably do that tonight. Decison has to be made soon or else we're wasting away the whole summer!

T - I do NOT envy you delivering mail in this heat!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #4379  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

It was in Minden. It was not a bad price considering we were there for 5 days and 4 nights but we spent the first hour or so cleaning it since it was pretty dirty. It's funny since one of the 'house rules' was that we were to clean up after ourselves, which included making sure there was no soap scum in the showers, vaccuming, cleaning the oven, microwave, stove, fridge, etc... Needless to say we didn't do any of that since it was left in cleaner condition then when we got there. The bbq that the guy had there was unusable...we had to go into town and buy our own charcoal bbq since there was no way in heck we were eating anything cooked off of that thing. We bought the aluminum bbq trays to go on top of the grill but even with that dh and I didn't trust that the food still wouldn't be contaminated. It was just that gross. It was a good thing that we brought all the things that we needed too...pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, etc...otherwise we would've had to buy a whole new set of everything. All in all, after the cleaning, febreezing, and air freshening, we had a great time...just wouldn't go back. Funny thing is we know that the owners were the last one there since he told us that he would be up the weekend before us to make sure everything was in order. He left Sunday we got there Wednesday...

Oh wow.....that's not good! Sad that they were the last ones there and thought it was OK. The BBQ story is just gross....really, you can get a cheap BBQ for like $100...someone needs to tell them that! LOL

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #4380  
Forum Fanatic

you can build a cleaner bbq for $20 with bricks.. lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 05:12 PM   #4381  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinkarenView Post
you can build a cleaner bbq for $20 with bricks.. lol
True Karen....I was thinking even something with propane!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #4382  
Forum Fanatic

The boy who's family has the cottage behind ours built this brick oven in the back - I'm sure this 10 year old boy's got it cleaner! LOl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #4383  
Die Cut Diva

We ended up going to the Home Hardware in town and picking up a charcoal bbq for $40 which is not bad since now we have one to take anywhere...beaches, family outings, etc...it was just gross cuz the first nite we were there when we wanted to eat, dh opened the one that was there and shut it right away. He said there was a piece of something on the grill and he wasn't sure if it was just left over food or an animal. I was totally disgusted by that! We had brought with us 2 packs of the aluminum bbq trays that go on the grill since either way we weren't going to bbq right on someone else's grill, needless to say they're still unopen since we ended up getting our own bbq.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #4384  
Forum Fanatic

Thank goodness there was a HOme Hardware nearby!

And thank goodness it was Dh that opened the BBQ and not you! LOL!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #4385  
Die Cut Diva

For real! I would've become an instant vegetarian on the spot!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 AM   #4386  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Sorry, Teresa, the game started at 2:30. I just got my info off the FIFA site and I guess it was wrong. I hope you didn't miss the Holland goal. It was a beauty!
I missed it and watched at 11pm news. Slept on the couch after delivering the mail until supper time. Must have had too much heat. My face was so red it looked burnt but it was just from being hot.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #4387  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Oh, yuck. Did you tell the owners what you thought of the place?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #4388  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Good morning everyone! I feel like I've been MIA since Canada Day, so I'm not even going to TRY and catch up with everything that's been going on - YIKES!!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT week and is enjoying summer vacation (those with little ones anyway). I'll be enjoying vacation when I don't have to get up every day and drive DD to summer school. She has to be there at 8 a.m. every day - UGH!!! So much for that whole sleeping in thing.

The boys have managed NOT to kill each other yet, which is a good thing since we're only two weeks in to vacation...though there have been a couple of time out sessions *sigh*

Do we have a July get together planned yet? I need some grown up girl time!

Kelsey's has BOGO appetizers from Sunday to Wednesday as well as all you can eat wings - YUM! And on Thursdays, they have 1/2 price wings.

Milestones still has 4/$40 on Mondays and I assume Hot Wings still has the cheap wings on Tuesday nights.

SUGGESTIONS???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 06:33 AM   #4389  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Oh, yuck. Did you tell the owners what you thought of the place?
No...unfortunately we didn't have a chance. He had his neighbour check us in and out so we didn't even see him the whole time we were there.

I'm placing my SU order today or tomorrow, did you still want the black cs?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #4390  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3View Post
Good morning everyone! I feel like I've been MIA since Canada Day, so I'm not even going to TRY and catch up with everything that's been going on - YIKES!!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT week and is enjoying summer vacation (those with little ones anyway). I'll be enjoying vacation when I don't have to get up every day and drive DD to summer school. She has to be there at 8 a.m. every day - UGH!!! So much for that whole sleeping in thing.

The boys have managed NOT to kill each other yet, which is a good thing since we're only two weeks in to vacation...though there have been a couple of time out sessions *sigh*

Do we have a July get together planned yet? I need some grown up girl time!

Kelsey's has BOGO appetizers from Sunday to Wednesday as well as all you can eat wings - YUM! And on Thursdays, they have 1/2 price wings.

Milestones still has 4/$40 on Mondays and I assume Hot Wings still has the cheap wings on Tuesday nights.

SUGGESTIONS???
I think you mean WILD Wings right? I'm good for anything just let me know. I think there were a couple of suggestions already...one for a day at Niagara on the Lake and one for Sunday morning Dim Sum. I can't do weekends this month since they're pretty full, but I'm good for any week night. Did you ladies want to do Monday the 19th (whatever we decide)?

Christyne, are you guys still coming over this Sunday? If yes, at what time?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 06:41 AM   #4391  

Di, will have to check with DH. Our car is in the shop and we have a gas guzzler for a rental...with the price of gas (thank you HST!), it may not be feasible.

Plus, with DD in summer school, it makes it a little difficult...she has to be AT SCHOOL at 8 a.m - YIKES!

And yes...Wild Wings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 06:55 AM   #4392  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Di, will have to check with DH. Our car is in the shop and we have a gas guzzler for a rental...with the price of gas (thank you HST!), it may not be feasible.

Plus, with DD in summer school, it makes it a little difficult...she has to be AT SCHOOL at 8 a.m - YIKES!

And yes...Wild Wings.
No problem...we're pretty busy this weekend since our rental property closed last week and DH wants to get some stuff done in it before renters move in. Let me know as soon as you can.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:18 AM   #4393  

Quote:

No problem...we're pretty busy this weekend since our rental property closed last week and DH wants to get some stuff done in it before renters move in. Let me know as soon as you can.
Hey girly! If you guys are busy too, then let's hold off.

We'll plan something in August instead. I think you guys are less busy next month too, right???

Our end of August may get a little busy (going to visit my sis in Montreal and it's our anniversary at the end of the month), but the beginning is pretty open.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:21 AM   #4394  
Stazon Splitcoast

Monday, the 19th is good for me. Hopefully Christyne will be able to make it so I can get my swap cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #4395  
Pearl-ExPert

August will be a year of get togethers....or was it September?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #4396  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

No...unfortunately we didn't have a chance. He had his neighbour check us in and out so we didn't even see him the whole time we were there.

I'm placing my SU order today or tomorrow, did you still want the black cs?
Yes, I need card stock. I would also like to get the Music Wheel on page 125, item # 120327 and 3/8 inch twill on page 190, item # 119970 Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 AM   #4397  

Checking calendar...Monday the 19th is free so far - WOOT!!!

August is our "get together-a-versary"!!!! I think our August get-together should be at Demetre's!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #4398  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Hey girly! If you guys are busy too, then let's hold off.

We'll plan something in August instead. I think you guys are less busy next month too, right???

Our end of August may get a little busy (going to visit my sis in Montreal and it's our anniversary at the end of the month), but the beginning is pretty open.

Thoughts?
Sounds like a plan!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #4399  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Monday, the 19th is good for me. Hopefully Christyne will be able to make it so I can get my swap cards.
woohoo!!! how about you decide what you'd like to do Ina?? afterall a little birdie told me it's your special day on the 16th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #4400  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

August will be a year of get togethers....or was it September?
yep...August will be a year! What should we do??
Reply With Quote Likes