Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #4161  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmalarykView Post
I'm green with envy and can't wait to see the catalogue on Monday.
Monday will come soon enough!! Now if I can only remember to bring it!

I might put in a small order for some clearance dsp, did you want me to order the black cardstock for you Teresa? It's letting me put it through.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #4162  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I think if you don't bring it, you may have a may have a mutiny on your hands...not from ME of course, because I get to see it TOMORROW!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #4163  

Di, I'm off to bed because we need to be up early to get to the Sick Kids event tomorrow. If you need anything, send me a text. I'll be up by about 7 or so.

Can't wait till tomorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #4164  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hey PPL....Looking forward to Monday! Glad the weekend is here!! Wooo Hooo! I have a birthday party for my nephew tomorrow (I got him his first pair of rollerblades!) and Sunday my nieces are coming for the day! (Without my brother, he's gonna work!)
Then Monday....work (with the DL) and then meet with all my fun SCS people for some grub!
I joined weight watchers online on Monday......just saying.

http://www.treasured-crafts.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #4165  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boysView Post
Monday will come soon enough!! Now if I can only remember to bring it!

I might put in a small order for some clearance dsp, did you want me to order the black cardstock for you Teresa? It's letting me put it through.
Ya, get me some black 8 1/2 x 11. I sure could use it. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #4166  
Matboard Maniac

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm from Cambridge and you guys seem to be the only group closest to me. (I used to live in Brampton and work in Mississauga)

Just thought I would stop in and say hi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #4167  
Matboard Maniac

Hey Ladies... what a rainy weekend. It looks yucky outside. So i'll be indoors crafting (maybe). Does anyone have the new catalogue yet??? (possibly someone who will let me take a peek on monday)... i'm soo excited about the new stuff. K ladies... have a great rest of the weekend and see (some of) you on MONDAY!!! Take Care!
*Welcome Dion, good to know I'm not the "new" one anymore. Have fun with these CRAZY girls*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #4168  
Die Cut Diva

Hey Dion! So glad you found us! I was going to post on my swap that we had this thread going on as well, in case you wanted to pop in and chat with us (or actually meet us). We try to get together once a month for coffee, dinner, dessert...whatever we feel like...to chat, laugh, and have a good time. We're a crazy bunch but love each other anyway! lol... so feel free to join in our craziness if you want! Just letting you know (no pressure) that we're actually getting together this Monday at Milestones in Mississauga if you wanted to join us. We can be your new stampin' friends!

Krissie- hope you got some stamping done today. It was a gray kinda day, great for getting some crafting done! Yay for Monday! It's 2 sleeps away! I have the new catalogue and as long as I remember to bring it, you can definately have a look through it. There are definately some pretty cool new things in it. Christyne and I had fun oohhing and ahhing over it today.

Suzanne- I'm glad to hear that you've been able to work something out to see your nieces. Sounds like you have a jam packed weekend! Enjoy your day with your nieces tomorrow!

Teresa- I haven't put the order through yet. I'm still going through my list...way too much stuff to decide on. lol..I'll let you know for sure if and when I put it through. Still debating if I should since I just put in a pretty big order, but then again, it's all on clearance so it's a really good deal....dilemna, dilemna....lol.

Christyne- we had an awesome time today! We definately have to do it again since we didn't get a chance to do the bonfire! Boo for wet firewood! That sucks..but at least that means we'll just have to try it again! I think I gained 10 lbs today....lol.

I hope everyone else is having a super weekend! It's off to the stampin room I go....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #4169  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krissie84pView Post
Hey Ladies... what a rainy weekend. It looks yucky outside. So i'll be indoors crafting (maybe). Does anyone have the new catalogue yet??? (possibly someone who will let me take a peek on monday)... i'm soo excited about the new stuff. K ladies... have a great rest of the weekend and see (some of) you on MONDAY!!! Take Care!
*Welcome Dion, good to know I'm not the "new" one anymore. Have fun with these CRAZY girls*
Thanks for the welcome. HAHA And I'm more then happy to take your place as the "new" one

I saw the new catty last night.... omgosh!! All I heard was CHA CHING!!! Soooo I decided to sign up as a SU Demo to save $$ on my sets LOL I'm so excited I just signed up about an hour ago!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #4170  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof4boysView Post
Hey Dion! So glad you found us! I was going to post on my swap that we had this thread going on as well, in case you wanted to pop in and chat with us (or actually meet us). We try to get together once a month for coffee, dinner, dessert...whatever we feel like...to chat, laugh, and have a good time. We're a crazy bunch but love each other anyway! lol... so feel free to join in our craziness if you want! Just letting you know (no pressure) that we're actually getting together this Monday at Milestones in Mississauga if you wanted to join us. We can be your new stampin' friends!
Thanks again for keeping an eye out for me

I'd love to meet up with you gals for sure. I wish I could make it but I'm going to have to pass on this time (I've signed up for a card class at my upline's house) But next time for sure! Do you ladies usually meet up on Monday nights for the monthly meet?

I need stampin' friends! (wow this sounds desperate but whatever LOL) All my friends are not into our shared hobby and it's depressing when they don't appreciate anything handmade HAHA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #4171  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh, my goodness, Dion! I can't believe your non stamping friends don't appreciate your cards. All my non stamping friends LOVE my handmade cards.
Well, I guess I'd better get some sleep so I can get up at 6, as I have to drive to downtown Toronto for 9 a.m.! I am taking a copics certification tomorrow! Whoo hooo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #4172  
Pearl-ExPert

Diana, Don't worry about when you order because we don't know when our next get together is just yet any way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 04:34 AM   #4173  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46View Post
Oh, my goodness, Dion! I can't believe your non stamping friends don't appreciate your cards. All my non stamping friends LOVE my handmade cards.
Well, I guess I'd better get some sleep so I can get up at 6, as I have to drive to downtown Toronto for 9 a.m.! I am taking a copics certification tomorrow! Whoo hooo!
Seriously Ina! I want to do the certification too......I have not found any in the GTA! Share the deets please....and I'm curious about the cost, if you don't mind sharing?! Have a great Day though.....let us know how you make out with it!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 04:35 AM   #4174  
Polyshrink Goddess

Welcome Dion......you are in for a treat!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 06:23 AM   #4175  
Polyshrink Goddess

WOOFSTOCK!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 06:33 AM   #4176  

Good morning peeps!

Well, despite the rain yesterday, we all had a GREAT time! Our day started off with a trip to Vaughan Mills to hang out at the Nascar Speed Park. Seems some generous people bought out the place as a thank you to all the ambassador families that help out with the Sick Kids Foundation. How cool is that? We got breakfast and lunch and the kids were able to play on EVERYTHING with no cost to the families. They even got a roll of tokens to play the games and earn tickets to buy some goodies. How fun!!

Then, we headed up to Di's for a family BBQ. OMGosh!!! The food! Di was sure she gained 10 lbs (as she said above) - LOL! Fortunately, I managed to stay where I was at. I didn't think I'd lose anything (duh), but at least I didn't gain! My DD made cupcakes for dessert and everyone had a FABULOUS time!

Welcome Dion! How nice to have a new peep to chat with - what fun!!! We don't always get together on a Monday...it usually depends on where we're going. This month happens to be a Monday because Milestone's has a "Girls Night Out - 4 for $40" deal going on right now. You get 4 Bellinis (YUM!) and 4 appetizers for just $40. A cheap night out to be sure! We always have a GREAT time and usually end up closing the place...we are not known for our early nights - LOL!

Ina, I hope you have a BLAST today!!! You'll have to share your secrets with us...especially for the best blending colours!

Krissie, as Di said, she does have the catalog and it is indeed drool worthy! Hopefully she'll remember to bring it! Dion, I totally agree on the CHA CHING!!!

This afternoon, I am off to host a SU! bridal shower where the ladies will be making an album for the bride. How fun!

Can't wait to see everyone on Monday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #4177  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

LOL I know!! Some of my friends are in awe but most just don't get it!

I think I heard my heart shatter when I saw one of my guy friends ripping open his birthday present and the card and tag I made for him was getting all crumpled. (I also made a mental note to buy him a Dollar Store card next year!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #4178  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by queensuzanneView Post
Welcome Dion......you are in for a treat!
Thank you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #4179  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappingMommyof3View Post

Welcome Dion! How nice to have a new peep to chat with - what fun!!! We don't always get together on a Monday...it usually depends on where we're going. This month happens to be a Monday because Milestone's has a "Girls Night Out - 4 for $40" deal going on right now. You get 4 Bellinis (YUM!) and 4 appetizers for just $40. A cheap night out to be sure! We always have a GREAT time and usually end up closing the place...we are not known for our early nights - LOL!

Ina, I hope you have a BLAST today!!! You'll have to share your secrets with us...especially for the best blending colours!

Krissie, as Di said, she does have the catalog and it is indeed drool worthy! Hopefully she'll remember to bring it! Dion, I totally agree on the CHA CHING!!!

This afternoon, I am off to host a SU! bridal shower where the ladies will be making an album for the bride. How fun!

Oooh If you gals go to Milestone's next month I will definitely join ya! Bellinis are my fave! LOL The reason why I was asking is because I just joined fitness bootcamp and it runs Tues/Thurs in the evening for the next 8 weeks (well 7 now since I've completed 1 week)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #4180  

Good morning peeps! What's up???

DH is taping the soccer games for me while I get the peeps off to school and then I plan on crashing and watching the two morning games followed by my beloved AZZURRI this afternoon!

I feel like poop! Sore throat and a bit of a cough...but don't you worry! If I have to fill up on drugs, I WILL BE THERE TONIGHT!!!! I'm hoping a day of doing nothing (except for washing towels) will be the ticket to feeling a bit better.

In good news, I got a free Jessica Sprague class in my inbox this morning and I mounted the Punched Posies set Di gave me over the weekend, so it's a pretty good start to my birthday! I'm HOPING the stamps I ordered from There She Goes get here today so I can play with them a bit. There are birthday greetings in my inbox, so it's gonna be a GOOD DAY!!!!!

I wonder what time DH's birthday alarm will go off??? He forgot to wish me a happy birthday this morning - DUFUS!!!

Have a GREAT day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:27 AM   #4181  
Stazon Splitcoast

Christyne! Happy Birthday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:32 AM   #4182  

Thanks Ina!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 05:44 AM   #4183  
Stazon Splitcoast

Suzanne, I will definitely share about the copic certification. It was $120, and in my opinion, not worth that much. I did learn a lot, but I found that quite a bit of it was a commercial for the company. However, that was to be expected. I met some lovely ladies. Part of the course now includes a book with all the info as well as goodies. These packs got held up at the customs office, so now they will have to be sent back to head office (California, I think) and then sent to us individually............that could take up to a month! What a disappointment! Now that I am certified, we could have one of our monthly meetings dedicated to a copics class.
BTW one of the good things I learned (from the lady sitting beside me) is that Woolfits (on Queen, near Dufferin) has copics on sale at 35 % off! I went there but there are hardly any ciao left. The sketch are $5.77 and they have a big variety! I made a big boo boo. I didn't have my list with me, and bought two colors I already have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 06:53 AM   #4184  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Suzanne, I will definitely share about the copic certification. It was $120, and in my opinion, not worth that much. I did learn a lot, but I found that quite a bit of it was a commercial for the company. However, that was to be expected. I met some lovely ladies. Part of the course now includes a book with all the info as well as goodies. These packs got held up at the customs office, so now they will have to be sent back to head office (California, I think) and then sent to us individually............that could take up to a month! What a disappointment! Now that I am certified, we could have one of our monthly meetings dedicated to a copics class.
BTW one of the good things I learned (from the lady sitting beside me) is that Woolfits (on Queen, near Dufferin) has copics on sale at 35 % off! I went there but there are hardly any ciao left. The sketch are $5.77 and they have a big variety! I made a big boo boo. I didn't have my list with me, and bought two colors I already have.
Thanks for sharing Ina....wonder what's in the goody packs?!
And I love the idea of a copic meeting!
What colors did you get that are doubles? If I don't have them I will buy them from you for what you paid....

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #4185  
Polyshrink Goddess

HAPPY (25th) Bithday Christyne!!!!!!!!!!!
You look GREAT! Hope you have a great day.....see ya later!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 07:50 AM   #4186  

Thanks so much Suzanne!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #4187  
Stazon Splitcoast

Suzanne, sorry to say, but MelissaL has already spoken for them. But the sale is on until August at Woolfits, so you could probably get in on the sale sometime. They had lots and lots of Sketch, and at $5.98, that's a pretty good deal.
Christyne, I am p.m.'ing you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #4188  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hooray! Yippee! Holland beat Denmark 2-0 today! They are at the top of the 'e' group!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #4189  

I saw that Ina (taped it as I was getting peeps ready for school). It was a good match!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 10:09 AM   #4190  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Teresa, your cards and tin are lovely! Left you some♥
Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #4191  
Matboard Maniac

Good afternoon ladies.... todays the DINNER DAY! woo hoo. I checked the menu, the place looks a little fancy maybe i should dress a little sexy tonight *wink wink*. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTYNE!!!! See you ladies later.

*pweeze dont forget the catalogue* =(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #4192  
Die Cut Diva

Catalogue, goodies, and punches all packed up and ready to go!!!

We can have a get together at my place and Ina can be our teacher for the Copic Class! I'd love to learn how to use those things properly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTYNE!!!!

See all you lovely ladies tonight...Krissie, can't wait to see you all decked out in all your sexiness!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #4193  
Gabfest Goddess

Happy bday Christyne!!

i am here...but very burnt...i know mommies i should have wore more sunscreen! yikes! We had an awesome time and didn't want to come home. We didn't get much rain at all only at night!! woo hoo!! And after we got burnt the sun stayed away!! woo hoo!!

Starting tomorrow i work every day for the rest of June!! So not sure how much i can check in...i don't even have time today to check the rest of the threads...so if i missed something let me know!!!

HUGS!!!

Janet's Blog!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #4194  

WOOHOO for sexy clothes! Milestone's can be fancy...or not. Totally up to you. I'm dressing up, but that's just because it's my day!

Can't wait to see all of you later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #4195  
Polyshrink Goddess

No sexiness here....I'm coming from WORK....UG
DL "worked" from home today, so kinda slack....though I shouldn't be.
I have to go back in posts and make sure I know what location of Milestones to show up at so we don't have a Wild Wing repeat!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #4196  
Polyshrink Goddess

OK, Got it.....Milestones at Heartland for 7pm. Reservations under Diana's name......

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #4197  
Matboard Maniac

hahaha, i dont know how the "sexiness" will work. I'm still working on the java cards to get them outta the way. So i'm pretty much sitting in the heat gluing my fingers together. See y'all later.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #4198  

LOL Krissie! Hope you get unglued in time to join us!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 06:44 PM   #4199  
Matboard Maniac

g'nite ladies... =)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #4200  
Matboard Maniac

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTYNE!!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day
Reply With Quote Likes