Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 3 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-3-a-408353/)

cherthosestamps 01-04-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasket (Post 12580074)
I understand but when they have freinds to play with they don't have to play with me!

When did you say you are coming to VA Beach for a cheer competition?

Maybe I will bring her...We will be in VA Beach May 1-4th..right now we are at the Quality Inn, might be swithching though...can we hook up

cherthosestamps 01-04-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasket (Post 12583478)
I don't think we have any other kind here..the not speaking English part...even at the "spas"

I am a licensed Nail Techinican..I speak English and I am very nice..I don't charge $65..:-D

cherthosestamps 01-04-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12583508)
I ended up staying here so I could stamp some! Mom is comeing tomarrow to take me to lunch , the post office and Micheals .I need a new blade for my cutter. It will be good to get out for a bit! But it just takes so much out of me. I hate being so weak! :( I even got dizzy working on my swap cards! I hate this and am ready to be well. Oh well can't do anything but let the DR's do their job and rest!
Ok off to watch some TV-

There is no official diagnosis on you yet?

wildbasket 01-04-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12583516)
Maybe I will bring her...We will be in VA Beach May 1-4th..right now we are at the Quality Inn, might be swithching though...can we hook up

Maybe, I owe Carly a "weekend trip" because DH has taken the boys for little trips and I think she'd get a kick out of watching a cheer competition. She does gymnastics/tumbling.

wildbasket 01-04-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12583537)
I am a licensed Nail Techinican..I speak English and I am very nice..I don't charge $65..:-D

You could make big bucks here. It is so rude when they talk to each other in their language but you can still tell they are talking about some of the customers.

Mrs_S 01-04-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12582108)
Okay, here it is....I used some of my KC Embellishments from the Berry Sweet line for the cover, since there are some cherry stickers on some of the pages.
Attachment 128467 Attachment 128468 Attachment 128469

Still debating on if to do something with the actual cover, like some wide ribbon with felt flowers or something. What do you think?

very cute LJ!!!

tdean32 01-04-2009 06:43 PM

marking my spot...back to work tomorrow. :(

mamadwawa 01-04-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celestial_stamper (Post 12582601)
I can't drink AND run in stilettos.

I bet you can - why don't you start practicing that now? It can be a really fun New year's resolution ;)

mamadwawa 01-04-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12582681)
How about a certain guy running after me down the hall :twisted:

(oopsie ~ that was my alter-ego thinking!)

Um... why would you be running AWAY???

cherthosestamps 01-04-2009 06:53 PM

LJ..I love it..so will she..

mamadwawa 01-04-2009 06:53 PM

good luck to all you teachers that are back to work tomorrow. I am so bummed about vacation being over. I am sure you are, too.

cherthosestamps 01-04-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasket (Post 12583581)
Maybe, I owe Carly a "weekend trip" because DH has taken the boys for little trips and I think she'd get a kick out of watching a cheer competition. She does gymnastics/tumbling.

It is alot of fun..girls love it..that would be the bomb..8)

daiseyfreak 01-04-2009 06:55 PM

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

can anyone tell me why these calendars are going for soooo dang much? I love Twilight, but not for this price

cherthosestamps 01-04-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12583954)
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

can anyone tell me why these calendars are going for soooo dang much? I love Twilight, but not for this price


Love the blog nice job on those babies

tammy miller 01-04-2009 07:17 PM

Thanks for pm and updated log! Count Sandye and Me in!

cricketeew 01-04-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12583560)
There is no official diagnosis on you yet?

Nope not yet! More test and DR trips this week!

sarhod99 01-04-2009 07:25 PM

I am here so I will unsub from the old one!

daiseyfreak 01-04-2009 08:24 PM

nighters girls! back to the daily grind tomorrow

urscrappymama 01-04-2009 08:34 PM

Here I am! :) Hi everybody!

yoorah 01-04-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12582871)
I'm gonna be

SANS PEDI

:mrgreen: AND go barefoot ALL THE TIME and maybe have Momma rub my hoofs for me!

I think this may make both Momma and Scrappy barf :rolleyes:

urscrappymama 01-04-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12585109)
I think this may make both Momma and Scrappy barf :rolleyes:

no Question! :(

KelliJo 01-04-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12583505)
Heather and Manda would know better than I, but the hotel that we stayed at for my Ohio weekender in October had smoking rooms on the premises ( though we were in a non-smoking wing )

Did a google...Here's the official law, in a condensed form:

http://www.ci.akron.oh.us/Health04/E...MARY%20R11.pdf

YOU ROCK!!! Just printed it so I can carry it with me and challenge the "authority" ;) :mrgreen:

KelliJo 01-04-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12583954)
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

can anyone tell me why these calendars are going for soooo dang much? I love Twilight, but not for this price

Cuz there's an idiot born EVERY DAY!!!!:rolleyes:

KelliJo 01-04-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12585109)
I think this may make both Momma and Scrappy barf :rolleyes:

LMAO! YEA ME!!!!:mrgreen:

Annie's Pantry 01-05-2009 12:46 AM

bumping my new spot!

urscrappymama 01-05-2009 01:38 AM

I just added a bunch of card pix to my gallery! LMK what you think! :)

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=124803

urscrappymama 01-05-2009 01:39 AM

Night night all!

chrispy1778 01-05-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12583954)
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

can anyone tell me why these calendars are going for soooo dang much? I love Twilight, but not for this price

There's a sucker born every minute.

I cannot think of anything that I like enough to pay $50 for a calendar, but it seems that there are a whole lot of women who feel otherwise towards Mr. Pattinson.

The regular Borders prices wasn't all that great to begin with. Popped in at Walden back in October and they were down to the last of theirs, at over $20 a pop ( IDR if it was $21 or $24 but crazy either way ).

mamadwawa 01-05-2009 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12585359)
I just added a bunch of card pix to my gallery! LMK what you think! :)

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=124803

WoW! You have been a busy bee. Lots of great cards there Scrappy!

mamadwawa 01-05-2009 04:15 AM

Hey Scrappy - thanks for answering the question on the other thread before unsubbing! I was wondering once I saw the new thread if anyone would see it...

SuG 01-05-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12580130)
I did 30 6X6 pages tonight :p Ok, it wasn't that hard, 6X6 Paper, advice card done on computer, and sticker embellishment (some with ribbon) but hey, it's 30 pages! :) Still have to do the covers....

don't forget to post this in the scrapbook challange thread LJ. I think 30 6x6 would count as 15 pages! I only challenged myself to 4 and I am not sure it will happen.:)

SuG 01-05-2009 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12582108)
Okay, here it is....I used some of my KC Embellishments from the Berry Sweet line for the cover, since there are some cherry stickers on some of the pages.
Attachment 128467 Attachment 128468 Attachment 128469

Still debating on if to do something with the actual cover, like some wide ribbon with felt flowers or something. What do you think?

yes definately embellish the cover. the SU linen books are a little boring left plain and for something like this I think it should be cutened up!

SuG 01-05-2009 04:41 AM

Scrappy great cards, I never get around to uploading mine.

LJ that is absolutly fantastic. I love it and would be thrilled if you wouldn't mind me casing the idea from you.

We need to look up the "law" on drunken running in stillettos in Ohio :)

Kate and KJ do the swap we had a blast in NJ during the swap time. We will let you bring a pitcher of _____'s (fill in to your taste) who needs straight cuts on their cards any way?

Joy I love, love the owls you posted. Your blog is great I just wish I had the time and patience to comment there. I love the maid too is that new?

daiseyfreak 01-05-2009 06:11 AM

yes, the maid and the owls are both new MFT releases on the 7th. I'll have more posted tomorrow and on the 7th, there's a blog hop!

SuG 01-05-2009 06:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LJ i am going to try to post a thumbnail here of an SU book I did a while ago. just to show you an example of the cover I did.

A cute little baby charm might be cute to hang.

Annie's Pantry 01-05-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12585361)
Night night all!

geez.... were you just going to bed? I was just waking up! :confused:

Annie's Pantry 01-05-2009 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12586957)
LJ i am going to try to post a thumbnail here of an SU book I did a while ago. just to show you an example of the cover I did.

A cute little baby charm might be cute to hang.


This is nice.... I like it!

cool idea.

I hope you and LJ both remember to post your goodies over in the scrapbook side...;)

SuG 01-05-2009 06:32 AM

Hi Anavon!

I have two questions for all my Ho friends.
1 - is Georgia pacific white from walmrt similar to SU, I need to make 30 cards with white stock and I thought it might be cheaper to buy this for them but I need a sturdy enough base.

2 - speaking of Georgia - is anyone in or familiar with the Savannah area? My DH wants to take me there for a long weekend for my bday and I could use some ideas of where to stay, what to do and most importantly where there is a good LSS
thanks

SuG 01-05-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's Pantry (Post 12587110)
This is nice.... I like it!

cool idea.

I hope you and LJ both remember to post your goodies over in the scrapbook side...;)

Anavon the pages are not embellished, I don't think it counts as a completed scrapbook layout.:)

chrispy1778 01-05-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12587125)
Hi Anavon!

I have two questions for all my Ho friends.
1 - is Georgia pacific white from walmrt similar to SU, I need to make 30 cards with white stock and I thought it might be cheaper to buy this for them but I need a sturdy enough base.

2 - speaking of Georgia - is anyone in or familiar with the Savannah area? My DH wants to take me there for a long weekend for my bday and I could use some ideas of where to stay, what to do and most importantly where there is a good LSS
thanks

I'm not Anavon, but I can answer the GP CS question!

It's all that I buy. I gave up on SU CS after the stopped using KJC two years ago. There is a slight noticable differene, but it holds ink very well, doesn't smudge and is very sturdy.
And $6 for a full sized ream of 150 versus SU's prices plus shipping... totally a good deal! ;-)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:13 PM.