In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2009, 03:14 AM   #681  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
LauraJean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: McFarland, WI (outside Madison)
Posts: 49,084
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
ummmmmmm........why did I click on the amuse banner.......

http://www.amuseartstamps.com/CartGenie/prod-2927.htm

looove this one
I go these 30% of at my LSS recently:
http://www.amuseartstamps.com/CartGenie/prod-2392.htm

http://www.amuseartstamps.com/CartGenie/prod-2203.htm
__________________
Laura Jean / LJ
LauraJean is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:11 AM   #682  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I am somewhere in the middle of page 16, but before I catch up I just have to tell you all that I am on pins and needles today. My stomach is churning and I cannot focus on anything. This morning at 8:!5 Alafair had her audition for the elite Orchestra in her school. I expect she will find out by the end of school today (if not sooner) if she made it because the first rehearsal is Monday before school. I cannot begin to tell you how hard she worked and how many hours she practiced. (keep in mind she is only 9!)

Crossing my fingers...

~G
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #683  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
Joy, did you see this??? OMGOSH so cute!!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=15179
Wow! That is all I can say, Wow!
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:17 AM   #684  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
ummmmmmm........why did I click on the amuse banner.......

http://www.amuseartstamps.com/CartGenie/prod-2927.htm

looove this one
cute!

If you ladies are really wanting to save money, you have GOT to install a banner blocker on your computer. I have one and I never see those ads. In fact, I would be even more clueless if it weren't for all you enablers! Fortunately aside from Rileys I seem to have some self control...
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #685  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
yeah. every so often she has night terrors and screams her head off inconsolably. not sure why or what caused it cuz she doesn't know either.
I have heard of those - terrifying for all. Never experienced them myself, thank goodness. I feel for you all!
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #686  
SuG
Forum Fanatic
 
SuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 9,850
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

oh Gael best of luck with that. with all the practicing I am sure she wil make it. I always dread these days, because I have to prepare something wise to say incase they don't make it.

I had a bad day yesterday, Jake came home from basketball try outs sure he was going to get cut (no keep in mind here, he has never played bball and he is up against kids who have been playing since 4) AND Abby came home with a broken heart, her first boyfriend broke up with her. Tehse are the days I hate being mom.
__________________
Su
my blog
SuG is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 AM   #687  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
Those are all really cute! Can't wait to see what you do!
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 AM   #688  
SuG
Forum Fanatic
 
SuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 9,850
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Ia ma starting to love amuse. i have always liked there style but I am really leaning towards it lately.

Joy i saw those love dogs the other day and thought they were adorable.
__________________
Su
my blog
SuG is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:21 AM   #689  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGView Post
oh Gael best of luck with that. with all the practicing I am sure she wil make it. I always dread these days, because I have to prepare something wise to say incase they don't make it.

I had a bad day yesterday, Jake came home from basketball try outs sure he was going to get cut (no keep in mind here, he has never played bball and he is up against kids who have been playing since 4) AND Abby came home with a broken heart, her first boyfriend broke up with her. Tehse are the days I hate being mom.
Oh no! Your poor kiddos. If they were one at a time at least they could help console each other. Yours is a very sad household right now. I am so sorry.
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:25 AM   #690  
SuG
Forum Fanatic
 
SuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 9,850
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Jen,
thank you for the card. I appreciate it.
__________________
Su
my blog
SuG is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #691  
SuG
Forum Fanatic
 
SuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 9,850
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
Oh no! Your poor kiddos. If they were one at a time at least they could help console each other. Yours is a very sad household right now. I am so sorry.
LOL!! what planet do you live on? A younger brother and a teenage sister NEVER console each other. They relish the others pain (more if they are the direct cause of it though)
LOL
__________________
Su
my blog
SuG is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:45 AM   #692  
Gabfest Goddess
 
chrispy1778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On the left hand side of your right hand, palm up.
Posts: 7,592
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
cute!

If you ladies are really wanting to save money, you have GOT to install a banner blocker on your computer. I have one and I never see those ads. In fact, I would be even more clueless if it weren't for all you enablers! Fortunately aside from Rileys I seem to have some self control...
Nah. It's just an extreme exhibit of self control. I click, look, say "oooh!" and leave it at that.
But I have motivation. I am going to Utah later this year to see a couple of SCSers ( Mot and ShadowNIN / Misty and Danielle ), plus the loot for the trek to Ohio only a few weeks later.
The expenses for both must come from somewhere other than the regular household funds. That was the agreement I made with Ward in order to get to attend.

When I see something that I want, after it makes the hurdle of justifying the expense ( the Notions outlet gets a chunk of my disposable coin, and having a permanent discount at my GF's LSS could be quite painful if I allowed it to be ), I have to ask myself what the heck I'm going to do with it once I get it home.

Somehow, I still end up making a couple of purchases a month, but they're significantly smaller than they would be if I bought stuff every time a super cute new stamp set debuted online.
__________________
Roberta ~ AKA Retro Ho~My Blog!~ Justice For The WM3!
chrispy1778 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 AM   #693  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,707
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
I am somewhere in the middle of page 16, but before I catch up I just have to tell you all that I am on pins and needles today. My stomach is churning and I cannot focus on anything. This morning at 8:!5 Alafair had her audition for the elite Orchestra in her school. I expect she will find out by the end of school today (if not sooner) if she made it because the first rehearsal is Monday before school. I cannot begin to tell you how hard she worked and how many hours she practiced. (keep in mind she is only 9!)

Crossing my fingers...

~G
Here's to crossing my fingers right along with you.... I hope she makes it!

My DS started trying for Orchestra Chairs & Acting when he was nine and we were always on pins and needles. It is such an up & down moment...
__________________
Anavon (Annie's Pantry)
SBC 00 Apr
~ Cards 00 Apr ~ Crafts 00 Apr ~ YTD 42 SBC ~ MM Points 94
OLW: Joy
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:43 AM   #694  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGView Post
LOL!! what planet do you live on? A younger brother and a teenage sister NEVER console each other. They relish the others pain (more if they are the direct cause of it though)
LOL
LOL!! I have a singleton - what do I know?
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #695  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778View Post
Nah. It's just an extreme exhibit of self control. I click, look, say "oooh!" and leave it at that.
But I have motivation. I am going to Utah later this year to see a couple of SCSers ( Mot and ShadowNIN / Misty and Danielle ), plus the loot for the trek to Ohio only a few weeks later.
The expenses for both must come from somewhere other than the regular household funds. That was the agreement I made with Ward in order to get to attend.

When I see something that I want, after it makes the hurdle of justifying the expense ( the Notions outlet gets a chunk of my disposable coin, and having a permanent discount at my GF's LSS could be quite painful if I allowed it to be ), I have to ask myself what the heck I'm going to do with it once I get it home.

Somehow, I still end up making a couple of purchases a month, but they're significantly smaller than they would be if I bought stuff every time a super cute new stamp set debuted online.
You are very strong. I can do this actually just fine with rubbah - I frequently carry them around the store and put them back before I get to checkout. Homebaked choc chip cookies, however. Whole nuther story...
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:47 AM   #696  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's PantryView Post
Here's to crossing my fingers right along with you.... I hope she makes it!

My DS started trying for Orchestra Chairs & Acting when he was nine and we were always on pins and needles. It is such an up & down moment...
Thanks! I don't recall any auditions til 8th grade, before then I advanced in to the upper groups on the strength of my performance in regular lessons. 3-1/2 more hours til she gets out of school and calls me...
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #697  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post

Cool! I really wanted that Missy's Christmas set! My LSS and the area stores either were out of it or never got it in! I shoulda bought it in Austin when I saw it! <sigh>
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #698  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I have been thinking and talked to David and we both think it is best if I do NOT go to the HPC But for good reason. The fact is we have been saving and planning to buy a house this summer for years, and I am thinking I will either be in the process of packing/moving or recovering from same.

So, I will be taking advantage of the NJ ho's good nature and mooching in on all the other trips you all make into that area! Maybe some of y'all want to fly into CT sometime... I am going to have my own stamp room...
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #699  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

We all understand Gael! Trust me, I TOTALLY understand how buying a home would trump the HPC. It would for me too!

We all love our Ho's, and we will miss you of course! However, we all understand that sometimes timing and finances just don't allow us to do everything we want to. Good Luck with finding your dream home! Feel free to hang out with us NJ Ho's anytime! We look forward to seeing you in two weeks!
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #700  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
daiseyfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: with Polo!
Posts: 24,464
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

sug, so sorry to here tht about your kids kids are resilient though!

ok, off to drive some more for work, ugh, good thing they reimburse for mileage
daiseyfreak is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #701  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
mamadwawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In my little brown house
Posts: 18,242
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
We all understand Gael! Trust me, I TOTALLY understand how buying a home would trump the HPC. It would for me too!

We all love our Ho's, and we will miss you of course! However, we all understand that sometimes timing and finances just don't allow us to do everything we want to. Good Luck with finding your dream home! Feel free to hang out with us NJ Ho's anytime! We look forward to seeing you in two weeks!
One week, baby, ONE WEEK!!!!!
__________________
~Gael~
mamadwawa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #702  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

GOOD GRIEF! I kept thinking 'two weeks' for the last week and I guess it stuck! lol! I'm psyched and thought I was the only one who was doing that dance! Name:  hyper bunny.gif
Views: 19
Size:  3.7 KB <----Thats me...EB Ho!
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #703  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Looks like my lunch plans have fallen through. Still haven't heard from my friend so I'm thinking we are probably not gonna go out this week. <sigh!> I reeeeeally coulda used the time away from DD and DH! Of course you love them, but sometimes you need some space!
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #704  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
cherthosestamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spinnin' tunes for da Ho's
Posts: 22,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
I have been thinking and talked to David and we both think it is best if I do NOT go to the HPC But for good reason. The fact is we have been saving and planning to buy a house this summer for years, and I am thinking I will either be in the process of packing/moving or recovering from same.

So, I will be taking advantage of the NJ ho's good nature and mooching in on all the other trips you all make into that area! Maybe some of y'all want to fly into CT sometime... I am going to have my own stamp room...
Waa...waa...waaa...waaa...this is me crying cuz you won't be there..waa...waa..waaa
__________________
Cheryl~DJ Happy Ho~Deej
cherthosestamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #705  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
cherthosestamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spinnin' tunes for da Ho's
Posts: 22,449
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Shake your bootie to Eddie Money..
Baby hold on to me
Whatever will be, will be
The future is ours to see
So baby hold on to me

Baby, what's these things
You've been sayin' about me
Behind my back
Is it true you might want a better life
Is it true you think
These things are lies, now
think about it baby
I'm gonna take you to the top

So baby hold on to me
whatever will be, will be ( I say )
The future is ours to see
When you hold on to me

Hey-ey baby
You know the future's lookin' brighter
Every morning' when i get up
Don't be thinkin' 'bout what's not enough,now baby
Just be thinkin' 'bout what we got
think of all my love, now
I'm gonna give you all I got

So baby hold on to me
Whatever will be, will be
the future is our to see
When you hold on to me

Oh-oh, rich man,poor man, now
Really don't mean all that much
Mama's always told you, girl
That money can't buy you love

So baby hold on to me
Whatever will be, will be
The future is ours to see
When you hold on to me

Yeah,eh
Baby hold on to me
Whatever will be, will be
The future is ours to see
When you hold on to me

I say Uh! Hold on
Uh- hu! Hold on to me tighter
I'm never gonna leave ya now
Can't you please belive now
Never gonna let you go
So hold on to me tighter

Baby hold on to me
Whatever will be , will be
The future is ours to see
When you hold on to me

(Baby) Baby hold on to me
(Baby) Whatever will be , will be
(Baby) the future is ours to see
(Baby) When you hold on to me

Hold on
__________________
Cheryl~DJ Happy Ho~Deej
cherthosestamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #706  
Glitter Guru
 
wildbasket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 6,423
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
yeah. every so often she has night terrors and screams her head off inconsolably. not sure why or what caused it cuz she doesn't know either.
Addison used to get night terrors, and not remember a thing the next morning. He'd have them if he was over tired or way out of his routine. It was scary how he would get but you could tell he was still asleep becuase he did not blink but could talk/scream and fight whatever was after him.
__________________
Lisa aka Basket Case Ho
wildbasket is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #707  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasketView Post
Addison used to get night terrors, and not remember a thing the next morning. He'd have them if he was over tired or way out of his routine. It was scary how he would get but you could tell he was still asleep becuase he did not blink but could talk/scream and fight whatever was after him.
yeah. That was what she was like. She's had them before, so I already knew what was up. But it doesn't help much when you are exhausted yourself and you have a screaming, flailing two year old in your arms at 3am!

Last time the people upstairs complained about the noise! REALLY not a good thing to yell in my face about something I can't control, esp. when I'm already sleep deprived! I think I scared the guy away...haven't heard a single complaint from him since...now they complain to the LL (her daddy and mommy) instead.
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:17 AM   #708  
Glitter Guru
 
wildbasket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 6,423
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
yeah. That was what she was like. She's had them before, so I already knew what was up. But it doesn't help much when you are exhausted yourself and you have a screaming, flailing two year old in your arms at 3am!

Last time the people upstairs complained about the noise! REALLY not a good thing to yell in my face about something I can't control, esp. when I'm already sleep deprived! I think I scared the guy away...haven't heard a single complaint from him since...now they complain to the LL (her daddy and mommy) instead.
It is so scary, hope you both get some sleep. Addison seems to have out grown his so hopefully she will too. You just have to make sure they don't get hurt or hurt someone...
__________________
Lisa aka Basket Case Ho
wildbasket is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #709  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Annabella hurt me? LOL! Never heard of such a thing!
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #710  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
urscrappymama's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: with my Hos on Splitcoast!
Posts: 20,473
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

All kidding aside, it's luckily been awhile since she'd had one. Hopefully they will be done soon!
__________________
Scrappy~EB Ho/Crack Ho **MY BLOG! **Proud DT member of: Bugaboo Stamps, Crafty Hos,AIFactory, Shellys Images, Pile it On, Ooh la la, Aud Sentiments, KWED
urscrappymama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #711  
Die Cut Diva
 
Mrs_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 3,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
YAY, I just talked to Cori on the phone, I SOOOO CAN'T wait to meet her, she is soooooooooo sweet!
hehe! thanks Joy!!! I can't wait!!!
__________________
~Cori

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Mrs_S is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #712  
Die Cut Diva
 
Mrs_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 3,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorahView Post
Cory you sweet thing! Thank for your my lovely bella birthday card! Wish it was warm enough to hang out at the beach with a bikini (and have her figure too!)
you're welcome hun!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
~Cori

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Mrs_S is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #713  
Die Cut Diva
 
Mrs_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 3,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
I am somewhere in the middle of page 16, but before I catch up I just have to tell you all that I am on pins and needles today. My stomach is churning and I cannot focus on anything. This morning at 8:!5 Alafair had her audition for the elite Orchestra in her school. I expect she will find out by the end of school today (if not sooner) if she made it because the first rehearsal is Monday before school. I cannot begin to tell you how hard she worked and how many hours she practiced. (keep in mind she is only 9!)

Crossing my fingers...

~G
Crossing my fingers & toes! lol
__________________
~Cori

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Mrs_S is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #714  
Glitter Guru
 
wildbasket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cary NC
Posts: 6,423
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Ok they new bella bugs are so cute! but IMO too pricey for just one stamp that isn't even mounted....
__________________
Lisa aka Basket Case Ho
wildbasket is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #715  
Gabfest Goddess
 
chrispy1778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On the left hand side of your right hand, palm up.
Posts: 7,592
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
I have been thinking and talked to David and we both think it is best if I do NOT go to the HPC But for good reason. The fact is we have been saving and planning to buy a house this summer for years, and I am thinking I will either be in the process of packing/moving or recovering from same.

So, I will be taking advantage of the NJ ho's good nature and mooching in on all the other trips you all make into that area! Maybe some of y'all want to fly into CT sometime... I am going to have my own stamp room...
Buying a new house trumps the HPC all the way!

You gotta do what you gotta do. But you will definitely be missed.

i don't forsee myself heading east any time soon, but if I do, I'm taking you up on the stamp room offer.
__________________
Roberta ~ AKA Retro Ho~My Blog!~ Justice For The WM3!
chrispy1778 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #716  
Gabfest Goddess
 
chrispy1778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On the left hand side of your right hand, palm up.
Posts: 7,592
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
You are very strong. I can do this actually just fine with rubbah - I frequently carry them around the store and put them back before I get to checkout. Homebaked choc chip cookies, however. Whole nuther story...
That strength comes from necessity. If I had my way I'd blow loot like a shopping ninja.

...and I agree.. I can't resist choc. chip cookies, either. Thus,the support thread.
__________________
Roberta ~ AKA Retro Ho~My Blog!~ Justice For The WM3!
chrispy1778 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #717  
Die Cut Diva
 
Mrs_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 3,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I'm sooooo excited! I'm going to CHA!!! Oh the perks of being on a DT... I LOVE IT!
__________________
~Cori

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Mrs_S is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #718  
SuG
Forum Fanatic
 
SuG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southeastern PA
Posts: 9,850
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Roberta, good job on the 19 plus pounds!

Gael, i am so glad i get to meet you next weekend!

Likewise I am so glad to be seeing Michele, and Scrappy (and Anabella) next weekend.
__________________
Su
my blog
SuG is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #719  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
huera90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 11,007
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

GEEZ LOUISE!!! How did y'all get to 18 pages already!!!
__________________
Rae Anne ~ Bugaboo Stamps DT
"The world is a miracle; wonderful, inscrutable, magical and more." - Carlyle
My Blog: It's clever, but is it Art?
huera90 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #720  
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Annie's Pantry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"
Posts: 13,707
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Quote:

Originally Posted by huera90View Post
GEEZ LOUISE!!! How did y'all get to 18 pages already!!!
Chatting!
__________________
Anavon (Annie's Pantry)
SBC 00 Apr
~ Cards 00 Apr ~ Crafts 00 Apr ~ YTD 42 SBC ~ MM Points 94
OLW: Joy
Annie's Pantry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off